A Jacuzzi, Annette And The Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philibert
Philibert
44 Followers

"How do you know she didn't know you were watching?" asked Annette.

"Well, because one day my stupid brother was watching her with me and he started to yell and flash our lights in our room. She immediately covered up and looked over in our direction and closed the drapes. She didn't see us, but she figured it out and that was the last performance. I hated my brother ever since then. That little prick of a brother," said Ryan.

"What about you Perry?" asked Ryan. "Any secret voyeurisms in your life?"

Perry suddenly became uncomfortable and shy and glanced at Annette.

"Don't worry about me, Perry, I am sure I have heard it before" comforted Annette. Annette could feel herself getting excited with all this sex talk.

"Ok, let's see. I....I remember going to this pool near our home when I was around 18 and there was this older woman who wore the skimpiest bikinis. I mean they were even skimpier than Annette's one she is wearing now."

"Oh, it was skimpier than Annette's white bikini. How is that possible? Was she buck naked?" joked Chad.

"Shut up, Chad. Go on with the story, Perry." said Annette.

"She was this perfect bodied maybe 40 year old and she was famous in the neighborhood since she was so strikingly gorgeous. She would walk on the street and cars would be beeping their horns at her. Guys would gawk at her relentlessly. Needless to say, many of the local guy neighbors made it a habit to go to the community pool. Her name was Naomi and she would walk ever so slowly around the pool, take periodic dips to swim and basically wet her bikini. She would bend over for any reason. She had this big bag and she could never find anything in it quickly. We loved the bag since she would spend one to three minutes bent over trying to find something, like her sun tan lotion, or hat, or whatever. My favorite bikini was this yarn material type that was flesh colored. It was a minimalist bikini and her skin bulged out of it. She was truly a dream come true for a teenager. " confessed Perry.

"So did you jag off looking at her at the pool?" joked Chad.

"Of course not," said Perry. "I went to the pool's bathroom and did my business there like the rest of the guys. I am telling you, Naomi was a sex goddess and men just lost control around her."

"Did you wash your hands after?" asked Chad.

"Smart ass," answered Perry.

"So what was the secret fantasy? So what? You guys had a MILF in the neighborhood who made the guys masturbate. What's the secret voyeur part?" prodded Chad.

"Ok, Ok, the secret....was... I wanted to fuck her in front of everyone." Perry said with his eyes closed and crunched up feeling ashamed and embarrassed

Everyone began to hysterically laugh and splash him with water.

"BFD! That sounds like exhibitionism not voyeurism." said Chad.

Chad and Ryan's laughing finally died down.

"Back off guys. What about you Chad, have you ever had a voyeur fantasy?" asked Annette.

"Well, yeah. I have always had a fantasy of watching you masturbate while other guys watched you when they were touching themselves." said Chad.

"It's called an orgy, dumb shit" interjected Ryan.

"No, they can't touch her and she can't touch them. They just watch each other get off" explained Chad.

At this point Chad, Ryan, Perry, and Annette were getting sexually excited with all of the sex talk and energy going around. The guys frequently glanced at Annette since they couldn't help but have sexual thoughts about her. All three men were now consistently hard.

"After Annette and the other guys get off, I fuck her in front of them. She gets to look in their eyes while I do her and they get to see what she looks like as she gets off." explains Chad. "Her face is even more beautiful when she has an orgasm" Chad explained.

Chad looks at Annette and raises his eyebrows up and down.

"Very romantic, darling" clarifies Annette.

"Thanks babe, I just made it up" answered Chad.

"I think it is about time to wrap things up" offers Perry. "We are digressing big time."

There was a awkward long pause between all of them.

"Before we call it a night, it is your turn Annette" offered Ryan.

"No, I don't think so." said Annette shyly while avoiding eye contact.

"Of course you do, we all put ourselves out there to be ridiculed. It is only fair." said Chad. Chad knew that Annette was too shy and she would never share anything private and intimate with them.

"Alright, let's see." Annette looked up thoughtfully to decide what to say. She decided to call Chad's bluff and to share something.

The alcohol was still flowing through her brain and she obviously lost some of her inhibitions.

"When I was a teenager, we lived next to a football field. After some of the games, there was this couple who would go in the middle of the field and have very loud sex together. You couldn't really see them clearly but just after 1 am you would hear these loud sex noises." said Annette. Annette tried to make sexy noises and the men all laughed really hard.

Annette then caressed the muscular thighs on each side of her. She rubbed her palms up and down their legs. She could feel Ryan and Perry shifting uncomfortably, and she enjoyed the power. She noted no one was complaining. Perry could feel pre-cum forming already.

"You could tell that the couple got off knowing others were hearing them. Anyway, it admittedly got me horny and I would touch myself while listening to them and I would imagine being ravished by a handsome muscular jock in the middle of the field where everyone could hear us." said Annette. She squeezed Ryan and Perry's thighs for good measure.

Chad, Ryan, and Perry were feeling their rods stiff and getting uncomfortable as she spoke. They shifted positions to relieve the pressure in their trunks.

"It was kind of funny because neighbors would talk about it and they would go out of their way to say how terrible it was , but you could sense that some of the strongest complainers were over overcompensating for the fact that they actually liked it." said Annette.

"Eventually a neighbor started to call the police and it stopped. And that was the end of the freak show. Somehow it planted a seed of a fetish for me. I think," confessed Annette as she felt hornier then ever.

She looked around and the foreheads of the men dripped with beads of sweat. You could tell they wanted more.

Chad was surprised at the confession but figured the alcohol loosened her up a little. He was half waiting for her to say she was joking and made it up, but she didn't.

Annette kept crossing her legs to induce friction between her legs. She was so horny she didn't know what to do with herself. The urge was overwhelming. It was hard and awkward since her legs rubbed harder against Perry and Ryan. They seemed to put a little more pressure on her legs so she had to force her legs into the new positions. They wanted to feel her more.

As they were talking, Ryan gently caressed her leg and independently Perry did the same thing. She got goose pimples up her spine with the subtle stimulation. She noticed herself breathing heavier. Annette wondered when she should draw the line. She then held both of her hands under the water.

"So you would like to make love with others listening or watching us?" asked Chad.

"Yeah, that would be fun" Annette said trying to embarrass him in front of the guys. She stuck her tongue out at Chad and then winked her eye.

"What about now?" asked Chad.

"Sure baby," answered Annette calling his bluff again. She waved him over with her head.

Chad suddenly couldn't help himself so he came over to Annette and embraced her as she wrapped her legs around him. He kissed her excitedly and aggressively darted his tongue in her mouth. He was kissing her like he does when they are making love and that startled Annette since she thought he may be losing control due to the alcohol and maybe even a little dehydration.

Ryan and Perry cheered them on and Chad forced his groin onto her pelvic are as they embraced. Annette didn't hold back either. Ryan laughed since he was embarrassed but he enjoyed the show just the same. Perry and Ryan began caressing her legs on each side of her as Chad "dry" humped her in the water.

Annette had been holding back feeling sexually stimulated all night and now she felt ripe and raw for the making. She needed a release. Or at least she was damn well going to try. She was determined to come right now and hard at that.

"Ohhhhh...yes...yes...please stop.....we are with......ohhhh....yes.....oh yeah baby" Annette groaned.

Chad pushed himself harder into her. Annette gyrated her pelvis back and forth with her husband. She could feel the pressure of the other two guys legs on her thigh. It felt great to her. Here she was squished in between three extremely aroused men.

She held Perry and Ryan's hands as Chad was positioned over her.

Ryan and Perry then caressed her legs and sometimes she felt someone grabbing her ass. The hand grabbing her ass would get dangerously close to her pussy and rectum. It was too much for her senses and she could feel a climax coming. The probing fingers excited her. And the exhibitionist nature of their situation made things ten times more intense.

Chad roughly kisses her as he squeezed her breasts. Then he got bolder and positioned her bikini bottom so that her pussy was exposed. Annette could feel Chad's rock hard member as he teased her on the surface of her sweet privates. She suddenly realized that he was about to enter her as two of his friends sat right next to them. The excitement of it all escalated to a crescendo. She held their hands again.

"Uhhhhh" said Chad as her entered her. He kissed her ear while breathing heavily.

"Oh God, Chad.....yes" responded Annette.

While kissing her roughly, Chad repeatedly pumped into her and brought out her breasts from her outfit. Perry and Ryan were enjoying the show. They always wanted to see Annette's breasts. It was a dream come true for them. Ryan started to pinch her ass cheek firmly and he enjoyed her little squeak when he did it.

Ryan always wanted to fuck Annette. He couldn't help it and it was mutual. Annette always sensed that fact. Annette always wanted Ryan too. Chad often noticed how they would be giggly together and somehow manage to find what the other one said to be very interesting or insightful. It was simply raw sexual attraction. No one can stop that or deny it.

Perry was rapidly caressing her leg and finally got bold enough to grab her ass and to start exploring her rectal hole with his finger. Annette obviously liked it since she started violently bucking her body against Chad's body when he did that. Perry methodically penetrated her rectum as she started moan loudly.

Perry always wanted to be sexual with Annette too. In the past, Annette often caught Perry staring at her. He seemed to love her legs.

"Ahhhhhhh....yes......uhmmmmm....oh....I want to come...... gu......guys" Annette gasped.

Annette finally lost all sense and she grabbed Ryan and pushed his face into her right breast. Ryan started to suck violently on her nipple. He was in heaven sucking her breast as he inhaled deeply.

"Oh .....Yes" moaned Annette.

Perry kissed her gently on her left facial cheek and got on his knees on the seat and exposed his massive solid dark and engorged venous staff.

Chad pounded away into her with his eyes closed while he gasped for air. You could see his jaw muscles flexing and his cut definition in his arms.

Perry promptly started jagging off forcefully with his cock pointing at Annette's left facial cheek. Annette could see him out of the corner of her eye.

Her climax was escalating with all the activity around her. She was in ecstasy. "How could something so awkward be so right," she thought to herself.

Chad opened his eyes to see Ryan sucking her right breast and Perry masturbating on the left side of her face.

Annette was now gasping for air and moaning. Her eyes had a wildness in them as she looked periodically at all the men. Her face was flushed and her neck veins were protruding. She bucked her body and took rapid deep breaths with her mouth slightly open. Chad's muscular arms tensed as he clenched his teeth pumping away into his sensuous wife.

She was getting close to her climax and she felt like she was going to pass out since she was so erotically and intensely excited. She could feel the exquisite sensation building and building to a huge climax.

Ryan and Perry stared at Annette's erotic flushed features and tried to memorize how she looked when she was preparing for a sexual release.

Water splashed out of the jacuzzi. One could faintly make out moaning over the hum of the jacuzzi.

Ryan concentrated on her right nipple and his right middle finger circled around her rectal rim. Annette pushed down on his finger and he penetrated her and pumped in and out. Ryan could feel the pressure of Chad's rod going in and out near his finger. Annette started to make louder noises and roughly rocked her torso with Chad.

Annette thought about how she wanted Ryan inside of her right then. That thought intensified her urges ten fold. She pretended that Ryan was inside of her. That thought brought her closer to an orgasm.

The tempo increased as Annette pushed her pelvis back and forth and Chad pounded away into her. The water in the jacuzzi splashed more violently and rhythmically.

"Ohhh.....yes....yes....yes.....ohhhhhh fu..fu...! Yes....Fuck ...YEAH!" screamed Annette as her body violently spasmed in the most powerful orgasm she had ever had in her life. Chad held on to her as he felt her orgasm clamping down on his cock and pushing it out, while Ryan felt the rectal spasms with her orgasm around his finger.

Perry roughly jagged himself off and shot a load into her hair while she was finishing shaking in ecstasy.

Her body shook for about 6 seconds while Chad held her head out of the water. She was out of her mind and her eyes were glazed over and her eyes protruding wide open as if to say "Where am I? What happened?".

While still hard, Chad entered her again while she looked in his eyes. She still had a surprised look on her face. Chad pumped into her roughly until his body stiffened and he shot his load into her feminine vault while moaning and leaning over her.

Ryan and Perry backed away from them. They had a shocked look on there face as they reoriented themselves to time and place.

"Oh my god that was amazing" said Annette. "I never experienced anything that..." Annette started to panted out the words until she was rudely interrupted.

Day dream over....

"Where are the drinks honey!" Chad yelled from the jacuzzi.

"Coming, honey" Annette answered.

She brought them their drinks in a large modest robe while the three men absorbed her presence. She then excused herself politely from the jacuzzi fun.

The men carried on in the jacuzzi and talked about life, work, sex, football, their wives, and anything they could think of.

Annette went to her bedroom, and promptly took off all of her clothes. She was very very horny and needed to take care of business. She heard them talking outside. She laid on her bed with her legs wide open while looking at the white ceiling. She closed her eyes and concentrated. She heard them talking about how beautiful she was and how Chad was a lucky guy. They joked about wife swapping but all the guys wanted Annette.

She heard Chad say she was the "best wife in the world".

She heard Ryan admit that "She had a great body" and Perry admitted that he "has to try not to stare at her".

Annette imagined herself masturbating in front of the three men. The image helped to build her climax. Annette could smell her sexual self and when she would lick her fingers for lubrication, she faintly tasted her tangy juices. She was obviously primed and she quickly brought herself to a few great quick and powerful orgasms. Her body shuttered in the middle of the bed as her legs were spread widely open. The bed was suddenly disheveled.

After recovering from her orgasms, she got up and out of bed while smiling.

She decided not to tell Chad about her crazy daydream.

"Fantasies are better kept a secret "she thought to herself as she headed for the shower. Her sweet occasional juices dripped between her legs as she walked leaving shiny little wet spots on the wooden flooring tracking her destination so that she could be located easily by any man nearby.

Philibert
Philibert
44 Followers
12