A Job at Last

Story Info
How far would I go to get and keep a job?
2.9k words
3.95
48.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A job at last!

On leaving College, I thought the world was at my feet. Five years on and aged 25, I couldn't have been more wrong. Work was scarce apart from a few bits of low paid temp work.

My family had moved two hundred miles away. I could have moved with them but I wanted to stay at the College and around where I had grown up. Plus there were fewer work opportunities where my family had moved to than where I was. At last though I had an interview for a proper job at the local bank, all confirmed through the employment agency.

On the day of the interview, I made myself as smart as possible and even cleaned my black shoes and got to the bank nice and early.

Stepping inside I felt the cold air conditioning and that sent a shiver through me. Hope that isn't an omen I thought to myself.

I went to the side counter as instructed and advised the lady on that counter I was here for an interview. She gave me a funny look as she picked up the phone to call and advise a Miss Smith I was here.

Sitting, waiting for this Miss Smith, I looked around the bank. All the staff were attractive young ladies. Just as I was thinking about the target rich environment at staff parties Miss Smith came towards me.

My heart sank and sank further and even further. It was the super bitch from school Alison Smith. She wasn't wearing the same blue uniform as the other staff, she was wearing a grey trouser suit.

"Ah, Bobby, I thought it was your CV." She sneered. "Follow me!"

As I followed her to the back, I started to remember all the hell she used to give everyone at school. Leaving many, including boys in tears.

"Take this seat will you Bobby."

For the next half hour, Alison 'Bitch of all bitches' Smith tore my CV apart, dismissing everything I had achieved and all I had done. Her aim was to make me feel one inch tall and it was working as I just wanted to get out of there.

I don't even remember most of the questions she asked, it was all a terrible haze, but soon I was back outside away from that over cold air conditioning, thinking 'back to the drawing board'.

Two days later I got a call from the agency saying I had got the job. I was confused as hell but accepted anyway. I was late with my rent and was just waiting for the letter to tell me to get out. Maybe I could last a few weeks and at last get a proper salary. Going through the details with them of salary and start date, they also needed my measurements for the uniform that would arrive two days before my start date.

The package arrived as expected and I quickly took it into my flat to check it out. It was a big box! Opening it up, inside were two blue jackets which I hung up. A shoe box to the right, but I carried on going through the clothes. A pair of blue matching trousers, great. I hung those up with the jackets.

Then I stopped in shock! Before me were one, no two skirts. Both in blue. Hanging those up, I didn't know what to think. I opened the shoe box and inside was a pair of ladies black court shoes with a slight heel. Going further into the box and out came three shirts. Well actually they were blouses made of a very soft light blue chiffon material. Digging further still, in bags at the bottom were five pairs of official white knickers, two white bras and five pairs of opaque tights. As I surveyed what was around me, I was numb. At the bottom of the box was a staff manual, but I took no notice of it.

Just then I spotted a little box in a corner. Opening it, inside was a gold coloured metal name tag with "Bobbie Jarvis, Counter Assistant" on it.

I thought quickly and phoned the bank to let them know of the mistake. I was put through to 'Super Bitch'. On telling her of what had arrived she just laughed and then said..

"If you want the job, you HAVE to wear the uniform! See you Monday, 8:30 sharp!"

The cow knew I couldn't turn the job down.

Once I had calmed down, I took stock of the situation and my eyes went to the trousers hanging up. Let's try those on and a jacket. Maybe I can wash the trousers overnight and wear them all week.

The trousers were definitely ladies, with a flat front, no pockets and a side zip. They did fit perfectly though, apart from the natural male bulge at the front. Trying on a blouse it was of a silky soft material and buttoned up, the wrong way, up to a revere collar neck. The material was slightly see through and I could see my nipples. The jacket fitted perfectly as well, but the silky lining of the jacket against the blouse, they sort of slid oddly. Next I thought I would try on the shoes.

Once I had slipped my feet in, I looked in the mirror. I appraised the outfit as, male if given a cursory glance, female if looked at properly. I gulped and decided to do it! I had to do it and sort the rent out and other bills. I hoped I wouldn't regret it.

Monday morning came and I washed and scrubbed myself. Even at 25, I still had almost no form of facial or body hair and didn't need to shave.

Getting dressed, knickers, tights, trousers, I then looked at the bulge in the trousers that looked all out of place, so I forced my dick back between my legs and pulled up the knickers and trousers. Hey presto, the trousers now fitted perfectly. I then stopped for a moment thinking about the bra. No, let us just wear the blouse and jacket. Before leaving I put the name tag on my jacket and headed out of the door.

It was only as I was walking down the road I noticed a few things. The material of the jacket and trousers were of a soft and slightly stretchy material, but worse were the shoes. How can any woman walk in these things? I know they are only about a one inch heel, but that threw my balance right off and I had to walk in a funny manner putting more weight on the heels.

With ankle ache, I arrived at the bank at 8:25 and joined the crowd of staff waiting outside. Loads of names were thrown at me and I think I caught a Sarah and a Jenny.

At that moment a large bolt was heard behind the big wooden door and Alison was inside opening the door for us all to enter. When she spotted me, I noticed her face light up in glee. At that moment my heart sank and my stomach churned.

Inside, Alison had us all line up like a military parade and she inspected all of our uniforms, one by one. When she got to me, she stopped and looked at me more intently. Her hand went up to my chest, grabbed my left nipple and gave it an almighty twist. Releasing it she said...

"Improper dress code, docked half a day's pay!" ...and she moved on to the next staff member. Once complete, Alison paired me up with Jenny on one of the counters to show me the ropes.

Within a few of hours of Jenny showing me and getting me to serve customers, Jenny was high in praise of how quickly I had picked it all up. So at lunch time when Alison came to check up on me, Jenny said I should be able to do a stint on my own.

I had been so busy, that I hadn't even thought about the clothes I was wearing. I was cheering up. The work was logical and the other staff nice, always getting cups of tea or coffee.

That afternoon, I was to get my first shock from Alison. I had been working a counter fine, when Alison came up behind me and was watching me intently. It made me nervous, really nervous. So nervous in fact that while handing a client back his paying in book, a whole cup of coffee was knocked into my lap. How did the coffee get there? It wasn't mine! I hadn't put it there!

Alison acted fast though and soon I was whisked off to the back office and as soon as the door was shut the trousers and tights were yanked off me. She then checked that I hadn't been scalded and once satisfied went to a cupboard at the back of the office and inside was spare uniform items.

Looking through, she pulled out a short skirt saying...

"This is the only thing here in your size. Pop it on and you can go back to work!"

Oh my god, what was I to do. Standing there in knickers, I could hardly just decide to leave. I gritted my teeth and slipped the skirt up my legs. Once I zipped it up and pulled down the hem as best as I could, it was short of my knees by four odd inches.

Directing me back to the office door Alison said...

"Don't worry Bobbie, with your girlie face and hair, no one will take any notice. In fact tomorrow lunchtime, you should go and get your ears pierced."

Wearing the short skirt, I flitted back to my counter to get there without being seen. Thankfully the rest of the afternoon passed quickly and the wooden door was shut dead on 5:00PM.

All the staff started collecting there things together as we had all checked our tills were correct and got them set for the morning. I didn't know what to do as I was wearing the short skirt.

My mind was made up for me as Alison said goodbye to all the other staff, called me into her office.

She said "If you have another 'Improper dress code' within the first month, you fail probation and are sacked. You understand!"

Alison went on "Now you can do the job and get on with the others. I do not want the fuss of a trouble maker. So do the job, wear the uniform correctly, do other tasks asked of you and we will get along fine! Now go home as you are and wear this again tomorrow. Tights should not be worn with the shorter skirt, but absolutely the bra MUST be worn. Do not forget tomorrow! Any questions about uniform it is in the staff manual you received with the uniform. Now go home!"

I don't know how I felt, it was so weird as I walked away from the bank towards home. To be honest, I was just waiting for someone I knew to shout out...."OYE! BOBBY! WHAT YOU DOING DRESSED LIKE THAT!"

I kept walking and nobody shouted out. Everyone just accepted me as a lady wearing a skirt suit. As soon as I got home, I undressed, hung up the uniform and had a shower before dinner.

The next morning came too fast and I rushed to turn the alarm off. It was a dream. It must have been a bad dream. Yes it must have been a total nightmare that I just imagined. As I turned the light on, I looked up and the uniform was hanging there.

I didn't have much for breakfast, just juice and some fruit. This time though I made sure to wear the uniform correctly. Knickers then my fight with a bra. How on earth do women put these things on? It took me ages to do it up. Blouse then the skirt from yesterday. I was shocked what I saw in the mirror. The bra showed right through the blouse. The other staff didn't have the same problem, so why me? I was late though so had to just get on with dressing and head to work.

When you are late, you soon realise how absurd shoes with heels are. I didn't want to run, so walked fast and the shoes made my bum wiggle all over the place. I got to work on time though.

At inspection time Alison was happy with me wearing everything correctly and commended everyone on how they looked. This day was going far better. Serving customers almost came completely naturally to me and the morning whisked by. At five to twelve I was called into Alison's office.

Once the door was shut behind me Alison spoke..."The trousers and tights from yesterday have had to be thrown away. We do not take kindly to staff ruining their uniforms. I do not want to report the issue and get you into more trouble, so I think you just need to do a forfeit."

I hadn't a clue what she was thinking as a forfeit. Once my lunchbreak was over though, Alison had me sporting pierced ears with pearl stud earrings, a tongue stud, my hair had received a light trim and apart from makeup and perfume, I now had lightly painted finger and toe nails.

That afternoon my mind just kept on about keeping the job and working through these issues. At five o'clock though when the front door was shut, I was told we are all going for a few drinks.

At the bar, all the staff were really friendly to me. They knew I was a bloke...right?! After three glasses of wine, Alison stood up saying...."The area manager is coming tomorrow, so we need an early night and for us to be sharp tomorrow. Oh, and Bobbie. All the girls have decided you are tomorrows meet and greet." All of them sniggered and laughed.

Alison carried on "Don't worry Bobbie, it's all very easy."

Heading home after two days work, I felt fine which was very strange considering what I was wearing.

At the next day's 8:30am uniform check, Alison took me off to one side saying I needed to ready to greet the area manager at 11:30am sharp.

When the time came, I closed my till and headed for Alison's office.

As Alison made sure she had all the banks important papers ready for Mr Grant the area manager, he arrived at the bank and I went to bring him into Alison's office.

Mr Grant was a rather large chap in his forties. Very smartly dressed and always with a smile and hello for all the staff and customers.

Before entering the office, he got chatting to some of the staff. Alison man-handled me into her office and made me kneel in the space under her desk. I didn't know why but Mr Grant came in and sat in Alison's chair. His knees were at my face.

Managers from three other branches turned up and joined Mr Grant and Alison in the office. None of them could see me hidden under the desk.

The meeting started with coffees all round and they got down to the important figures.

After a couple of minutes, none of the other meeting attendees noticed, Mr Grant unzip his trousers and pull out his cock.

He was chatting away and his penis just swayed back and forth in front of my nose. As he said "....and this is the important bit....", he slid his chair further into the desk. His knees were either side of my head and his cock was firmly against my lips.

So was this Alison's idea of 'Other Tasks.' Did I need the job this much? My mind went through the what ifs and the only outcome if I didn't suck this cock, was not good.

I opened my mouth and the tip of the limp cock slipped between my lips. For a few minutes I wasn't really sure what to do, but as my tongue touched his penis, it got larger and harder. In doing so it got further into my mouth.

I took hold of his shaft and started to caress and pump it gently. At that it literally sprang to life and as the discussion went on above the desk, I felt the full size of Mr Grants cock deep within my mouth. The tongue stud, was now rubbing against the underside of his cock.

For half an hour I pumped his cock harder and harder. Eventually I could feel a wetness on my tongue from the penis. Thrusting and pumping more, I then felt Mr Grant push his hips forward and a blast of hot semen shot into my mouth. It had been perfect timing as the discussion above the desk got a bit heated between the various managers, but I could tell Mr Grant had a decent smile on his face as I put his cock away and quietly zipped him up.

I wondered what to do with the salty semen in my mouth, but strangely before I thought, I had swallowed it.

After the meeting Mr Grant and the other Managers left the office. I never did get to meet them. A few minutes later Alison said I could come out. It wasn't exactly easy with the silly skirt and shoes. It certainly wasn't a ladylike exit.

Sitting me down, Alison was ecstatic. At the meeting they were deciding which branch to close and this one was safe. Alison congratulated me on doing my part.

The rest of the day went uneventfully, but it didn't matter how many teas or coffees I drank, I still had an after taste of Mr Grant.