A Job in the Theatre Ch. 04

Story Info
Day One with the cast.
3.9k words
4.63
94.7k
48

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,702 Followers

Chapter 4 - Day one with the cast...

The following morning Paula woke early and picked out the clothes he would wear. Still influenced by the sexy baby doll that had kept him hard throughout the night, he decided on something sexy, at least underneath. He selected a cute see-through bra and panty set in black with red roses. He checked himself out in the mirror and felt that now familiar tingle in his crotch that reminded him to tuck his cock between his legs before it was too late.

He sat at the vanity and proceeded to brush his hair while staring at his reflection, complete with breasts. He put on his eyeliner, eye shadow, blush and lipstick not waiting for Sarah to do it for him. Once again he watched the male features disappear before his very eyes replaced by this new softer, sexier look.

He realized that it had not been a fluke the day before. He looked much better as a woman than he had ever looked as a man. He could see now that his features seemed to be more feminine, with just a bit of help, then masculine. He wasn't sure how he felt about that, but judging by the reactions yesterday, others thought so too.

He pulled a simple summer dress from his closet and slipped it over his head and pulled it in place around his breasts. It was a nice black dress with light beige dots trimmed with frilly lace around the hem, which came several inches above the knee. The straps tied at the shoulder in nice pretty bows and looked quite feminine.

He finished the outfit with a pair of high heel sandals that had lace wraps to go around his ankles and tied in a bow in back. The sandals added several inches to his height, which he loved. The only masculine way to accomplish that was cowboy boots, which just looked ridiculous on him. It was his first day with the cast dressed as a woman and he wasn't sure what to expect, but decided that if he were to be a woman, he would be a feminine one as Sarah had suggested.

Once dressed, he looked again in the mirror. His clothes made him look even better. He looked so soft and feminine and yes, sexy. He was a definite knock out, that's all there was too it. That was going to take some getting used too. He knew people would be looking at him today. He was going to stand out and that was new, very new. He never stood out as a man.

"Why Paula, you look very nice this morning. I just love that dress..." Sarah said when he walked into the kitchen. "You have done a lovely job with your face too" she said checking out his makeup. She had dreaded the thought of having to prompt him into feminine frills all week, but to her surprise it didn't look like that was going to be a problem.

The cast of the show was made aware of his plans and was glad to hear he was taking positive steps towards helping the play. They were most impressed when he appeared for work. They couldn't believe how beautiful he was. The difference was simply amazing. Scene 5, Costume 11: school girl

"Ok everybody, let's try scene five. Helen, will you help Paula into costume eleven? Let's say ten minutes, OK?" Helen took Paula by the elbow and led him off stage to the dressing rooms.

"Pete? Let's move this couch out of the way and pull in the restaurant table. Billy, we are going to need a dark backdrop."

Paula was nervous going into the dressing room with Helen. Of course she knew he was a man, but that didn't stop Paula from being embarrassed undressing before her. It was one thing doing it in front of Sarah. He was accustomed to that.

He slipped off his dress and sandals. Helen pulled a school girl outfit from the closet and pretended not to notice his cute lace panties and matching bra. Paula watched her eyes search for the bulge in his panties and seemed surprised not to find it.

"OK, slip this on first" she said handing him the outfit. "Then we will do these cute knee socks and heels."

Paula stepped through the classic plaid skirt with pleats and pulled it around his waist. He was not terribly surprised to find it came barely an inch below his crotch. Next was the white button down shirt. Paula felt a sense of relief now that his bra and panties were covered.

"No honey, you are a naughty school girl" Helen said reaching over and unbuttoning the top two buttons. "You must show some cleavage." She took the opportunity to brush her hand across Paula's breast. She was curious as to how they felt. She was impressed. Of course she could tell they were fake, but doubted anyone else could. She couldn't help but wonder what Paula thought of them. Of course she would never ask such a question.

"Ok, why don't you slip on these knee socks while I part your hair into pigtails?" she said handing him the socks. They weren't really socks, Paula thought, feeling the sheer nylon and seeing the ribbons along the top. He pointed his toe, slipped it on, and pulled them up.

While he did that, Helen parted his hair into two pig tails and tied them off with two big bows. Anything to catch the eye Paula thought watching in the mirror. It wasn't just pig tails; it was pig tails with big bows.

Paula stood up and then slipped on the heels. Of course they were very high and spiked. No school girl would actually wear heels like this; he was happy he practiced at Sarah's. Helen noticed his socks and shook her head. She then bent down and tied the ribbons of each into a bow. She thought about his cute panties just on the other side of his skirt. He had to have had his cock tucked between his legs. What happened when he got excited? Was he excited now? Her curiosity would have to go unnourished.

Helen rose to her feet, instructed Paula to turn around once so she could check him out. "Wait!" She grabbed some rings from the table. "Here put these on. Hurry." She handed him six rings. Was he supposed to put all of them on? A glance at Helen said yes.

"Ok that's it. Back on stage."

Paula went back on stage and stood next to Sarah. She gave him the once over and he could see that she approved. "Good, good."

She walked him over to the table sitting center stage. "In this scene you are making a move on Gary. You are in a restaurant. The dialogue starts on page sixteen. Now listen carefully. At the end of the scene, you slip your hand down underneath the table and grab his crotch. The audience has to see this. Cue the table light!" There was a light mounted underneath the table. It suddenly came on illuminating the underside of the table and chairs. "This light will show everything. The audience will watch as you grab his crotch. Then Gary, you give your look. First you are shocked; you can't believe this girl is being so bold. But it feels so good, you are pleased. The audience must see that now you get it, right? You both will hold that for four seconds and then fade to dark. As soon as the lights go out, you and Gary will exit stage right" she said pointing to a spot behind the curtains.

Paula took a deep breath. He glanced at Gary quickly before looking away. Gary didn't look worried about anything. But then why would he? He was the one doing the grabbing, not Gary.

They took their positions and did a walk through. Sarah wanted Paula to flaunt his looks more. She instructed him how to shove his breasts underneath Gary's nose. He was to smile more. Not that kind of smile, something sly and sexy. If it wasn't the smile, it was the way he looked at Gary. He needed to be more seductive.

They went through the scene time and time again until Sarah was happy. It was after lunch before they finally sat down at the table. By then his feet were hurting from the high heels and he was glad to sit down. He felt drained and wanted to go home. But he reminded himself how important this job was and he pulled himself together. He would find the energy somewhere. He could collapse later at the house.

They sat at the table and the light was turned on. They both could feel the heat from it against their legs. Paula more so from wearing the super short plaid skirt. It dawned on him that not only was the audience going to watch him grab some crotch, but they were getting a perfect view of his panties too. He felt a stirring between his legs, which was the very last thing he needed.

"Ok, let's give this a shot" Sarah said. "Let's start with line ten, page seventeen. Cue Betty."

Grabbing Gary's cock

"Well Gary, I just wanted you to know that if you were to change your mind...I would certainly make it worth your while..." Paula slid his hand underneath the table and into Gary's lap. He wasn't sure if he should actually grab Gary's crotch or try to fake it. He thought about the light and how everyone could see. In that split second, he grabbed a handful of Gary's crotch.

Paula wasn't sure what to expect, but he certainly wasn't expecting Gary to be hard! It was suppose to be innocent, just a handful of jeans. But instead he had a handful of hard, throbbing cock! He resisted the urge to pull away. He just sat there and felt Gary's hard cock throb in his hand.

And just on cue, Gary's eyes opened big and then a slow smile spread across his face. One, two, three, four...all the lights went out. As soon as they did, Paula yanked his hand away from Gary's crotch. Freaking pervert!

Paula couldn't believe what just happened. He looked around, but no one seemed to notice. Why would they? He took a deep breath and tried to act nonchalant. But it was tough. After all he had just felt up another guy...and he was hard!

The lights came back up and Sarah walked over to them. "Not bad. I think we need to see some excitement from Betty. Something very subtle. Paula, I want you to try rubbing your knees together before the grab. You know when girls get excited, they tend to fidget. And Helen? Do we have a pair of white panties? I want a pair of really white panties for Betty. I want the audience to see white panties underneath that short little skirt. It will add certain innocence to our very naughty Betty."

"I'm sure we do. Paula?" Helen called out. Paula followed her back to the dressing room dreading every step. Although he wasn't sure why, his shock had turned into some strange thrill and he was now hard as a rock from touching Gary's cock. There was no way he could hide his erection from Helen. She rummaged through the drawer and pulled out a pair of snow white panties. They were string bikini style panties and Paula wondered if they were big enough to get the job done.

"Do you have anything...larger?" he asked feeling his face turn red.

Helen stifled a giggle. "Oh... sorry. These should be better" she said handing him another pair. They were still pretty skimpy, but certainly larger than the first pair. Paula reached up underneath his skirt and pulled the other panties down and stepped out of them. Helen noticed his skirt jetting out in a most unfeminine manner and smiled to herself. She couldn't wait to tell the others.

He then took the new panties and pulled them up doing his best to conceal everything using his skirt. Helen continued to watch as he did his best to rustle his erection between his legs and pull the panties flat. He glanced at Helen once he was done and she was doing her best to look professional, but he was sure she enjoyed the show.

They repeated the scene with Sarah sitting out in the seats. With the light on you could clearly see Betty's panties peeking out from her cute little skirt all the way from the middle row of the theatre. Sarah smiled to herself. She wondered how Paula was doing with all this. If he was upset, he was hiding it well and she was pleased with that.

"Wonderful. That will work" she called out making her way back to the stage. "Ok guys let's take it from the top. Cue Betty" Sarah said.

"Well Gary, I just wanted you to know that if you were to change your mind...I would certainly make it worth your while..." Once again he reached under the table and into Gary's lap. This time he could literally feel Gary throb in his hand. Instincts kicked in and Paula squeezed his cock nice and hard just like he would his own. Gary flinched slightly and Paula could tell that he liked it. Gary looked at him just like he was supposed too, but he was genuinely surprised this time. Paula held on for the count; one, two, another firm squeeze, three, four and then lights out.

The lights came back up and Sarah walked over to them. "Good. That was a nice look of surprise Gary" she said. Paula smiled inwardly. "Now remember Betty, you need to give Gary that special sexy look while you feel the goods. You are trying to impress him with just how naughty you are. OK, one more time from the top. Cue Betty."

"Well Gary, I just wanted you to know that if you were to change your mind...I would certainly make it worth your while..." This time Paula really got into it. He thought about that sexy lady, the one Sarah told him to think about when he was at a loss. He looked Gary right in the eye, ran his tongue over his bottom lip and slipped his hand into Gary's lap. But this time he actually rubbed Gary's cock sensuously before dipping down to cup his balls.

Gary was not prepared for such an intimate caress. The look of surprise spread across his face and he turned to Paula with a grin. They made eye contact. Paula massaged his cock for the count; one, two, three, and four. The lights went out. Paula decided to give Gary a final squeeze before removing his hand. And when he did he actually felt the mushroom shaped head of Gary's cock. The lights were out; he didn't have to do it, but he did. He wasn't sure why he did it, but it was giving him the upper hand with Gary. Maybe that was it.

Gary had never been felt up by a guy before. The truth of the matter was he was a little embarrassed that Paula found him hard. But it seemed to him that Paula was really enjoying it. He doubted anyone could tell just how personal Paula was getting with it, but he sure could. Being felt up in front of all those people was really doing something for him too.

"That was much better" Sarah said as the lights came up. "You really sold it that time Betty." Sarah looked both of them in the eye. "Any problems boys?" They looked at each other quickly, then back to her. "I'm good" Gary said. "Yeah, me too" Paula said. Sarah could see exactly how excited Gary was. The bulge in his jeans was very pronounced. She had a pretty good idea how difficult the scene was for Paula and was quite appreciative of his efforts. "Good, good" she said walking behind them. As she passed Paula, she put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a squeeze. It meant the world to Paula.

"OK, let's take it from the top one more time. Cue Betty."

Sarah stood over to one side and watched with everyone else. The light came on and Paula worked his hand all over Gary's cock and balls. Everyone could tell that Gary loved it. Sarah wondered what condition Paula's cock was in underneath those bright white panties. She imagined the others wondered too.

Paula spent the rest of the afternoon massaging Gary's cock while rubbing his knees together and batting his eyelashes. He actually felt sorry for Gary. Poor bastard had been hard all afternoon. It was pretty obvious that everyone knew. At least his erection was hidden underneath his skirt.

After rehearsal that first day

Paula was quite pleased by the time they got home. Everything had gone very well at rehearsal. It was the first day he had spent entirely as a woman and it was much easier than he thought it would be. Or maybe it was just the actor in him.

By the end of the day people were treating him just like a woman, especially the men. You would have thought they forgot he was actually a guy. It was very different being a woman; there was no doubt about that. It was much easier than being a man he thought. Guys talked to him, not the other way around. They seemed interested in what he said or at least pretended too. He noticed the way they looked at him when they thought he wasn't paying attention. Secretly, he liked it. Once they got home he carefully slipped out of his clothes and hung them in the closet. If he had been at his apartment he would have thrown them over a chair. But these clothes were way too nice and pretty for that.

He continued to wear his high heels, even at home, so that it would become second nature to him. The way he walked was very important and he wanted to perform flawlessly. Of course he continued to wear his bra to keep his feminine profile intact and ensure that his new clothes fit properly. He had grown accustomed to seeing his chest puffed out just below his chin and the way his arms occasionally bumped into his 'breasts'. He realized that must happen all the time to real women. He wondered if they liked it as much as he did.

And then there were the silk panties. He absolutely loved the way the silk felt against his freshly shaved body, not to mention around his cock. They constantly fed his brain with these naughty, erotic feelings all day long.

He selected a long satin gown to wear around the house. He stepped into the sheer satin and pulled it up and slipped the straps over his shoulder. The gown had lovely flowers sewn along the plunging back with a split right down the middle. He adjusted the front, making sure everything was perfect in the mirror and proceeded to join Sarah for the evening.

She was waiting in the den wearing lingerie as well. Hers seemed to be more modest than his, but always showed off her impressive cleavage. He stole a glance knowing that Sarah didn't mind.

She offered him a drink, which had become their custom, and they sipped while discussing what had transpired that day. It occurred to Paula that this was girl talk and he somehow felt closer to her, closer to being a woman. "So what did you think about the men's reaction to you today?" Sarah asked.

"I couldn't believe the way they kept looking at me in that school girl uniform. You would have thought they forgot I was a guy" Paula said unconsciously nudging his cock.

Sarah smiled, "Yes you did a wonderful job. You know how I know? The women. They were all jealous of the way the guys were looking at you."

Paula smiled inwardly.

"I didn't want to say anything while at rehearsal, but I did want to ask. How are you with the restaurant scene? That's not going to cause any trouble is it?" Sarah continued.

Paula knew exactly what she was referring too. "No, not really. I mean I was a little self conscious at first. I am not exactly used to feeling guys up! But after grabbing Gary's cock for the hundredth time I got over it."

Sarah laughed thankful of his attitude.

"Poor guy. He was hard all afternoon" Paula continued.

"Yes, I noticed. I don't think there was a person on stage that didn't. I bet he is at home right now jacking off...just like the delivery man" Sarah said with a sly grin. "It seems you have a talent for making boys horny."

Funny, Paula was thinking the same thing.

"Maybe we should get them together so they can form a little circle jerk while thinking about the girl of their dreams" Sarah joked.

"Sarah!" Paula said pretending to be shocked. For an instant, he had that visual in his mind. They shared another glass of wine and said goodnight. Paula walked back to his room and slipped between the covers. He instantly thought about Gary.

It was a strange thought, but he now knew every inch of Gary's cock. He had even played with his balls! Paula knew Gary went straight home and jacked off. His cock had been so hard all day. He was surprised Gary didn't cum in his pants. That would have been a sight! Paula worked his hand down to his panties and started teasing himself. His mind filled with thoughts of Gary's cock. He had been surprised to find it stiff. At first it had been weird. But the more he did it, the easier it became. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea of finding Gary hard. He realized that Sarah was right. He did have a certain talent for making the boys horny.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,702 Followers
12