A Job Interview at Pullen Wagstaff Ch. 02

Story Info
More unusual interviews.
4.6k words
4.44
47k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers

Towards the glazed door came the very pleasing sight of a long legged young woman, limbs swinging and breasts not exactly still either. There was now a sheen of sweat to her body and her hair was no longer as neat. She was breathing hard when she stopped and that meant her breasts continued to rise and fall. Had he not so recently ejaculated Peter was sure he would have rocketed upwards at the sight. He was sure he would not forget the vision of femininity, all damp with perspiration, in a hurry. Indeed he was sure there would be many healthy flows of semen as he recalled that heaving chest.

The no doubt cold stethoscope was applied again as Melissa took Miss Short's pulse.

"Perhaps Mr Long you could do the run around the track for me whilst I undertake Miss Short's gynaecological examination. Not something I need to do on you... of course."

The doctor and Melissa seemed to find that amusing.

"Off you go, run as hard as you can - well, that would impress, but not a lot going on down there is there? Not hard at all!"

Again the doctor and Melissa seemed to find that amusing. There seemed even a smirk from Miss Short.

It was going to be bad enough running naked as it was, let alone with an erection. Peter rather thought, even if he had one when he went out, it would be gone within a few strides.

"Run as fast as you can please. We'll have to see what we can do about a semen sample later."

It was indeed awful going out the door, but Peter was conscious Miss Short had done just the same thing and he could hardly do less than her. Despite the assurances the field was not deserted. Nobody pointed, nobody called, nobody jeered but they all, men and women alike saw him running barefoot and naked around the grass circuit. Unlike Miss Short he did not have breasts to jump around but he knew his unrestrained genitalia was all over the place.

Returning and thankful to reach the security of the surgery again Peter was quite taken aback as he came through the door. So was Miss Short! Lying back, completely naked, her legs supported on stirrups she was as exposed to the world as if giving birth. Peter did not simply receive a glimpse of pudenda as he might have got had Miss Short faced him whilst peeing but, rather, he was seeing more than even her boyfriend might normally. It was very gynaecological, even, rather like giving birth again, her vagina was open to his inspection. A steel speculum had been inserted and the blades had been opened wide.

Peter's jaw dropped, "oh," he said, "oh." He had seen her cervix.

Miss Short's jaw was the same, her eyes wide at the return of the other interviewee, a non-medical person seeing her like that. "Oh," she said, "oh."

He could not help looking, his glance could not help returning to the helpless young woman with her legs so raised, as his pulse was taken.

Told to sit, he sat and rather watched as the doctor finished her internal examination of the young woman. Like with him a measuring device was then inserted into her rectum - fascinating to watch - but for her, unlike him, the doctor seemed to have another measuring device.

Apparently it was the latest technology and the doctor was eloquent on how it fed readings to her laptop. It went in the vagina, The trouble with it was, it seemed to Peter, that it looked like a double ended dildo or, alternatively, two black bananas joined end to end. One banana larger than the other. The doctor explained the device cleverly had two sizes, much more sensible than having two separate machines as they could share the complex electronics.

Be that as it may, it still looked like the doctor was pushing a black dildo into Miss Short - the smaller end having, apparently, been thought to be most suitable for her. It had been discussed in somewhat graphic detail. Moreover as Miss Short was helped up from the examination couch the other end of the device curved and pointed up in air to her front just like a strap on dildo but without the straps. Big, black and curving it rose from her very pretty and fine, fair curls. It looked very penile indeed - erect penile - as if Miss Short had a large, very male, very black erection. It did rather contrast with the rest of her.

The whole scene had been very stimulating to Peter - not enough but, even so, there was more than a little interest there. He was not going to forget what he had seen in a hurry!

"Time for your interview."

"Hey, what!"

But before she knew it, Miss Short had been pushed into the vestibule and the door closed. Peter knew, from very recent experience, on the other side the door would be opening revealing Miss Short in all her naked glory - and very nice that was indeed - to the panel, and strangely as 'erect' appearing as he had been. Equality of the sexes? It was all very peculiar..

The doctor turned to her laptop. Peter could not quite see but it looked like not only were there a number of indicator readings and graphs but a video feed from the interview room. The doctor was moving her mouse and making a number of inputs on her laptop. Melissa was watching closely. They seemed to have forgotten about him.

After a time Peter's curiosity got the better of him and he rose and padded across and stood behind them. They did not seem to notice. There was, indeed, a video feed from the interview. He could see Miss Short standing just as he had done and just as naked. Moreover like him, and perhaps no stranger than his own being exposed at an interview, she was sporting an 'erection.'

From her bush curved a really big mock penis. Black as anything it certainly caught the eye. It was waggling slightly not simply holding still. Perhaps that was from her own movement when she turned from one panel member to another as she answered questions but one of the superimposed dials on the laptop's screens did say 'Vibe. rate' which Peter took to indicate the hidden end of the dildo like device was being remotely controlled and vibrated by the doctor. Probably the one in her bottom was doing the same - as it had done to Peter. Probably, again, it was the very same probe that had been in his own bottom but now, and it was somewhat nice to imagine, lodged in Miss Short's rectum. An unusual shared intimacy with a fellow interviewee.

It was not just a video feed but sound as well. A little tinny from the small loudspeakers of the laptop but clear enough to understand. The questions were very much the same as he had been asked and her answers despite the sexual stimulation being administered by the doctor, and being carefully varied by the controls on the laptop screen, were very good ones. She was a good candidate. Peter had to admit that.

On went the interview. Miss Short was certainly keeping her cool, though there was a distinct later wobbliness in her answers. Perhaps the rising sheen of sweat on her skin was due to nervousness, or perhaps the room was too hot, but Peter rather thought by the way she began to twitch and move her shoulders, to say nothing of the way her nipples pointed, that she was finding the sexual stimulation in her vagina and anus too much. He knew the feeling - sort of.

"Well, thank you, Miss Short. We shall be in touch."

"Thank you, ma'am." Peter saw her turning to leave. He recalled the relief he had felt at that moment given how the probe in his bottom had been buzzing - an insistent, so stimulating buzzing - and just how hard and ready to 'shoot' his penis had been.

"Oh, Miss Short."

The doctor's fingers were moving the mouse pointer on her laptop. Her movements suddenly more active.

On the screen Miss Short turned back, her black dildo swinging with her "Anything else, Ma'am?"

Peter could see the expectant faces of the panel. It was just as it had been for him. What would happen - what would Miss Short do?

On the screen Miss Short seemed to shake uncontrollably, her hips thrusting as if she was trying to drive the dildo in her vagina or some real erection the deeper. He was watching, voyeur like, a woman in the midst of the most strong orgasm. He half wondered if she would fall to the floor and just writhe there perhaps pawing at her breasts, completely lost in the feeling.

But Miss Short stood her ground. Shaking, thrusting with her hips making the mock black penis to her front jerk and thrust, she turned this way and that. Peter could see her eyes were screwed up, the intensity of the orgasm writ large on her face.

And then it happened - just as with him - the black dildo spurted. Mock semen of course but very life like. Peter recalled his own ejaculation there on the black marble floor in front of the panel, remembered how he could not stop it, not prevent the thing in his bottom making him come, ejaculating in front of the panel. Inside the device must be, he thought, a reservoir of mock semen; more than likely there was a second reservoir inside the smaller dildo inside her vagina or else a shared reservoir producing spurts of mock semen internally as well as externally for Miss Short to feel.

Peter had not thought he could shoot so far but the dildo was even more impressive. Its pump no doubt a wonder of miniaturised engineering and rather more powerful than his own muscular contractions could be. He saw the mock semen fly far out from the woman - out towards the seated panel members and almost reaching them. Long flying streams of white, burst after burst launched into the air and, as she turned from side to side, from facing one end of the panel to the other of them leaving across the polished black marble floor a fan of pearly fluid looking so like semen..

"Thank you Miss Short. We thought you had forgotten to demonstrate."

The camera caught her face as she turned to leave. It wore a look of shock.

Peter scuttled back to his chair hoping the doctor and Melissa would not have noticed he had been peeking over their shoulders. They had not turned once to check on him. Perhaps they expected him to look.

The door opened and Miss Short walked slowly in following her black erection. As if it was a real penis it was wet at the end and dribbling a little of its mock semen down its smooth black underside. She was unresisting as she was helped once more onto the examination couch and her ankles placed in stirrups.

"Very good, Miss Short, you have done well. Let me remove the measuring device. I have my readings."

Peter watched fascinated as the doctor reached and took hold of the exposed end of the device. It was so like she was grasping a big black erection. It looked so sexual. Peter would not forget that sight, nor the way the doctor slowly extracted the internal device - the other black dildo like end - from Miss Short's vagina. It was so like a penis pulling out and even more so when, just as he had thought, mock semen was revealed on the dildo and seeping from her open orifice. The dildo inside her had, indeed, ejaculated with the external one. Perhaps at the same time or perhaps, if the pump was a shared one between the two ends of the device, clever valves had opened and closed allowing the mock semen to alternately pulse from one end and then the other.

As the very wet black dildo slipped from Miss Short, Peter had a momentary glimpse of a very open vagina seemingly full of creamy semen before it slowly closed squeezing some of the mock semen out to run downwards towards her bottom hole. Again, an image to treasure in his mind.

It was a very erotic sight to Peter. He had fantasised about 'taking over' from other men particularly one of his friends and his so very tall wife. Many times had he imagined, as he lay in bed stimulating himself, his friend inviting him to 'watch' them make love. Peter had even been in their bedroom once. Had peeked in, even gone in at the door, when he had been visiting and popped upstairs to have a wee. Had seen their bed, seen where they must have countless times rolled about naked together in many, many positions. It had aided his imagination, knowing the real scene for his fantasy. The idea of sitting in the very bedroom chair he had seen whilst watching them undress and then 'perform,' seen their genitalia exposed and excited, seen the cock sucking and the fingering and nibbling at the girl, seen them make the connection perhaps in several ways for his benefit - missionary, cowgirl, doggy and perhaps more. And after the cries and the ejaculation been able to see the removal of the spent penis and then, in his imagination, been invited to take his friend's place, come onto their bed with his own erection strong and ready, and sink it into the warm, sticky mess made in the wife's sex by his friend. Peter liked the idea and had come often to the thought!

It was only as he stared at the exposed and swollen real example of female anatomy before him did Peter realise all the recent stimulation had caused his erection to return. It had not been missed by the doctor.

"Mr Long, come here please."

Peter stood, a trifle reluctantly and, as he was told, walked towards the doctor and, as it happened, towards the exposed Miss Short. He was erect again with the doctor and Melissa and now, Miss Short.

Miss Short saw him coming, between the framing of her open thighs she saw naked Peter walking towards her with his erection at full height. It was perhaps that, more than seeing him in the corner after she had undressed, more than having to pee into a beaker whilst watched and more than the whole ordeal of the naked interview: she finally lost her poise and confident manner completely.

"No, no, I don't want to be mated with him!"

It was a rather sudden and surprising outburst.

"Mated? Mated?" exclaimed the doctor, "Whatever are you thinking of? Mr Long is not going to be, err, mated with you! The idea! No, whilst I finish my examination of you he is going to be giving his semen sample as he has now, finally, as you can see prepared himself."

"Melissa, please prepare Mr Long."

It was very nice to suddenly have Melissa hold his erection. He got the idea she was going to do the job for him. A wonderful idea notwithstanding the embarrassment of the doctor and Miss Short watching. It had not happened to him before but he had three attractive women looking at his erection and one holding it. It was unlikely to ever happen again.

But it was not to wank him that Melissa was holding him rather to wash him.

"We need a completely uncontaminated sample."

The cotton wool wetted with surgical spirit stung dreadfully on his delicate skin. It made him wince and then, worse, the lovely feminine hand was removed and a glass beaker thrust into his hand.

"Ejaculate into that and be quick and don't tell me you need a girly magazine to look at," the doctor was stern, "not with Miss Short here."

Miss Short was very much there and Peter would have loved to have reached out and touched her soft breasts and hard nipples or even fingered her pudenda complete with all that mock semen so exposed. He did not dare.

The women were all looking at him waiting for him to masturbate. It was suddenly rather awful. What if he could not actually do 'it.' It was once thing in the privacy of his bedroom: quite another in the bright lights of the examination room with women watching. He knew if he was not quick there would be some caustic remark from the doctor and perhaps something equally unconducive to reaching a climax from Melissa.

Nonetheless he began to wank drawing his foreskin to and fro. There was the hint of a sneer on the doctor's mouth and then she turned and went back to her examination of Miss Short.

It was easier without the doctor or Melissa looking. Miss Short, though, kept looking at him and seeing very much Peter was looking at her. She knew very well why he was looking. He was gaining sexual stimulation from seeing her body in order for his brain to cause his penis to ejaculate. Despite the beauty of her breasts and the eroticism of her splayed and messy pudenda he really was not getting 'there.' Peter had, after all, come rather spectacularly less than an hour before. He tried wanking the harder, his working hand making a slapping noise on his penis and foreskin.

The doctor looked up and frowned at the sound. There was nothing yet in the beaker - not even a drop. She got Miss Short to sit up.

"I think you're done."

Miss Short made to get up.

"Oh, one thing. I wonder if you'd mind helping Mr Long before you go. It just is not professional for Melissa or me to, err, masturbate Mr Long and he just is not producing."

The look on Miss Short's face. A mixture of incredulity and shock.

"You want me to... can't he do it himself?"

The doctor's face was one of exasperation, "Mr Long has been trying but with a singular lack of success. Can you seen any semen at all in this beaker? I know I can't." Her face betrayed a thought, "You do know what semen looks like don't you? Oh, of course you do..." There was a pause and the doctor looked down at her notes. "I thought I'd asked. Melissa, I've missed the sexual survey!"

She turned back to Miss Short.

"Heterosexual?"

Miss Short nodded, her eyes wide and looking at Peter.

"No 'Bi' inclinations?"

There was a definite shaking of Miss Short's head.

"Nothing perhaps back in your schooldays?"

Miss Short reddened. "It was a long time ago and..."

"I'll put down pubescent homosexuality then. Have you a partner - boyfriend, husband?"

Miss Short nodded.

"So not a virgin. Regular vaginal intercourse?"

Again the girl nodded. She was still blushing.

"Orgasm?"

Miss Short looked up, "Is this really necessary..."

"Do you?"

"Mostly, I..."

"Good, good. Oral sex?"

The girl looked at Peter and mumbled a "yes."

"You like?"

The girl looked at the doctor and shook her head.

"You don't like? You don't swallow?"

"Yes, I mean no. I don't know why you are asking these questions."

"It's a medical, dear, I need to know these things."

Again Miss Short looked at Peter. The blush made her look so pretty and so sexy. "Yes, I do suck... I mean I do have oral sex with my boyfriend and, yes, I do swallow.

"Have you ever engaged in anal intercourse?"

There was a pause. Peter could not help but glance at her bottom. "Well, yes, a few times but..."

"You liked?"

"No, not really. My boyfriend, he did."

"We're not interviewing your boyfriend."

"No..."

"When did you last have intercourse - vaginal intercourse?"

"Um, two nights ago."

"Anything else you should tell me?"

Peter was beside himself. Two nights ago some unknown man had been moving his penis inside Miss Short and, at some unspecified earlier time had actually pushing his erection into Miss Short's bottom made his penis bounce. The idea of it. He would so like to have seen.

"I don't think so."

"Do you masturbate?"

"I, um, not often nowadays because..."

"Of the boyfriend, yes."

Miss Short nodded.

"Good, a nice healthy sex life. So you know all about sex and won't mind helping Mr Long?"

"With my hand? Can I wear a glove?"

Peter's heart leapt. She had agreed - she was going to!

The doctor looked at Melissa. "No, I really think a glove will not help. Why don't you use your mouth. I am told that normally works but," she turned to Peter, "you are not to come in Miss Short's mouth but the beaker. Tell Melissa when you are about to ejaculate and she will use the cotton wool on you again and then in the beaker - plenty of semen please."

Miss Short looked shocked - again - as well she might. The doctor seemed to have assumed her acquiescence.

"Come on, dear, on your knees there's a good girl." Melissa had taken charge. "You have confirmed to the doctor you suck cock. Come on, take it, there's a dear." She was holding Peter's penis inches from Miss Short's mouth and waggling it. She had completely pulled back the foreskin and the sight of his rounded, smooth knob with its little opening at the end in close proximity to Miss Short's lips was a sight Peter would treasure.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers
12