A Job Well Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

I got up to get us drinks. It had become very hot in my room. By the time I'd gotten back, she was sitting up in bed. I offered her the glass and she silently took it and drank about half. She was quiet now, so I just sat there sipping my water. "I didn't scare you did I?"

"No, not at all."

"Good. I haven't cum like that since college. And that was with someone before my ex, so it's been a long time."

"Glad I could help"

She just smiled at me. "I guess I owe you an orgasm." She gave me a devilish smile now, so I put my drink on the nightstand and climbed onto the bed. She put her glass down and lay back as I climbed up her body. Soon we were kissing. Her mouth was on fire and we kissed for what seemed eternity. She finally pushed me away and took a long, deep breath. She looked down my body, saw that I was still wearing my underwear and said "We can't be having myself naked while you still have some clothes. Let me fix that." and she reached down to push my underwear off. I stood to take them all the way and when I looked at JC, she was just staring at my dick. "Damn, you're going to split me apart."

"We'll go slow, I promise."

"Well, get back up here. I'm ready to give it a try." I climbed back on the bed and crawled over to her. I was looking into her eyes and had just noticed that they had turned a dark blue, almost purple. Her eyes were smoldering and her breathing was getting rapid again. I paused just before I moved closer to check her out. Her skin had a slight coat of sweat and was glistening in the lights from the other room. The way she was lying emphasized her curves even more. I finally made my move and without much coaxing, pushed her onto her back. Our lips met and it was like someone had set fire to the bed. Her mouth was hot and she acted like she was trying to devour me. I tried to get between her legs, but she had other ideas. Instead, I found myself on my back and she was kissing a trail down my body. Her hand was already between my legs, massaging my dick. It had been a very long time since I'd been with a girl, and I was already feeling the effects of her hand. When her mouth enveloped my dick, I almost came right then. But she started slow and I was able to control myself.

I just watched her as she started with gentle kisses on the head and then worked her way down towards my balls. Once she was down that far, she opened her mouth and sucked them in. I was in heaven, especially with her still stroking my dick. Then she positioned herself between my legs and kissed her way back up to the head, but this time, her eyes were looking directly into my eyes. This was one sexy girl and she knew how to drive a guy wild. Her eyes were an even darker blue now. She started to suck with some earnest now and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I gave her a warning and all this did was make her grab my balls and give a squeeze while licking the head harder. That's all it took and I was soon pumping loads of cum between her lips. It felt like forever before I had stopped and I saw some leaking out the corner of her mouth. She then sat up, tilted her head back and swallowed. The site of this sexy creature doing this kept life in my dick and I didn't even lose hardness. Of course her hand wrapped around the base didn't hurt. JC bent down and gave the head of my dick a few kisses before she crawled up my body.

We were now lying with me on my back and JC lying on top of me. Her face was right in front of mine. I reached up with one hand and pulled her into a hot, passionate kiss. I then rolled her onto her back, which positioned my dick right at the entrance to her pussy. I could feel the heat and wetness so I rubbed my dick along her slit to get it nice and slick. Just before I was ready to enter her, she pulled her face away from mine. "I'm not on any birth control. Are you safe?"

"I am. I got snipped a long time ago and have been shooting blanks since." She gave me an evil smile, wrapped her legs around me, then pushed down on my ass with her feet to push me inside of her. There was hardly and resistance as I slid easily inside of her. Her head went back and her mouth opened like she was going to scream. I held still for a moment and when she finally relaxed, I started to move slowly in and out. I slowly built up my speed until she was urging me to go faster. "Do it, fuck me harder. I love how you feel inside me, now fuck me harder."

I was now pulling all the way out and slamming back inside her. Her legs were spread wide and I could hear us slapping together. "Fuck me harder. Slam my pussy. Make me scream." I grabbed onto my head board and really started to slam into her. All she could do was grunt as I continued to pound into her. The bed started to squeak under the assault, but she asked me to fuck her harder. "That's it, fuck me. I'm going to cum. Oh yeah, now. I'm cumming now. Oh damn, my body is going to explode" and then she came. I felt her whole body shudder and shake and her pussy spasmed around my dick. I kept up the pace and was still slamming hard into her when I felt my orgasm approach. Her eyes were closed and her body was still shaking when with one final downward shift I started to cum. Her eyes opened and she just screamed as a whole new set of orgasms took over her body. The scream she let out was pure animal and her body was out of control. I squirted one more time and then I was done. Her orgasm continued for a moment more before she collapsed beneath me.

I rolled off of her and lay on the bed beside her. I'm not really sure she even knew I was still there. My heart was racing now and I was trying to catch my breath. She was in just as bad shape as me. Neither of us said anything as we tried to calm down. I finally got control of my breathing and rolled onto my side. "Are you OK?"

"Are you kidding? I'm fantastic. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I do."

She mustered enough strength to roll on her side to face me. "So, the last person you had sex with turned out to be gay and you were questioning your ability sexually?"

"OK, maybe not that part." We just laughed at that. "Well, I'm pretty sure you had nothing to do with his being gay. If anything, you may be able to change some men back to woman."

She smiled at that and just lay there. "It's been six months since my breakup and you're the first guy that I've been with. Paula said she'd had enough of my moping, so dragged me along to the dinner so that I could meet you." She paused for a moment. "I guess I owe her big time."

"Well, you've done plenty for me, so let's just call it even."

"Oh, we're nowhere near even. And I'm nowhere near done. I was with that loser for seven years and I have some time to make up. How long do you think it will take you to recover? Because by the end of this night, I expect to be walking funny and you to be nothing but a puddle on the bed."

"I'll be right back. Do you want something to drink?" I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. JC followed me. I pulled out the OJ and poured us each a glass. I drank mine down and refilled. JC was just watching me and I caught a small, sad smile on her face. "You OK?" I asked her.

"Better than fine. I was just thinking that I almost didn't go to the dinner and what I would have missed. Promise me one thing, that in the morning you won't kick me to the street."

"You don't have to worry about that, but I think I may need to take you back to Paula's for a change of clothing."

"OH? You think I'm getting dressed anytime soon? Listen buster, this body has had a real man and almost eight years and I'm not letting one get away that easily. I have the feeling we can take care of all our needs without getting dresses."

I just stared at her. How could a guy not want to be with her? Her body was magnificent and her personality was awesome. I put my glass down and walked over to where she was standing. My dick was already starting to stir just from looking at her. When we were face to face, I told her to turn around and lean over on the counter. She licked her lips sexily and did as I told her. The whole time she looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were smouldering now.

When she bent over the counter I got a perfect view of her ass. It was firm and round and perfect. I knelt down behind her and spread her legs further apart. She understood what I wanted and I soon had a close up view of her pussy. Her lips were still swollen and I could see her clit sticking out of its hood. The whole time she was looking at me over her shoulder, watching everything that I did. I moved in and slowly licked the entire length of her pussy and up towards her ass. Her knees bent slightly at the chill I sent down her spine. Then I did it again. And then again. Her eyes were closed now and her mouth was slightly open as she enjoyed the sensation. This time, I started at her clit and licked all the way to her ass, even spreading her ass cheeks so that I could see her asshole. She bucked away from me, so I pulled her ass back to me and gave her another long, slow lick. She bucked again and gave a long low moan. I noticed her pussy getting wetter now. This time, I licked all the way to her little rosebud, which made her jump, but she didn't pull away this time.

I continued to lick her this way till she was steadily moaning. "Please fuck me now. I need to feel you inside me." When I didn't change what I was doing she begged some more. "PLEASE, I'll do anything to feel you cock inside me. Please." My dick was hard again, but I wasn't quite ready yet. This time, I just tongued her clit and now she was really bucking and moaning. At the same time, my finger pressed against her ass hole and I saw her eyes fly open. "I've never done anything like that. Please just fuck my pussy, I need to feel you and I need to feel your cum in me."

I ignored her again and just kept on licking her clit. She was now grunting and moaning. Her hips were gyrating and her pussy just kept getting wetter. Now I gave her clit a hard suck and at the same time, pushed my finger into her ass. She jumped at that, but didn't pull away. I continued sucking her clit and now she was starting to get wild. "I'm so close, just fuck me. Stick your dick in me and fuck my pussy, PLEEEAAASE." How could I resist, but somehow I did. I was determined to make her cum without my cock. I sucked harder and this time slipped a second finger into her ass. That was it. She came so hard she knocked me on my ass. She was also screaming incoherently. Then came the cum. It was running out of her in torrents and my whole face was soaked. When she finally calmed down, she slumped down so I helped her onto the floor. Her eyes were glazed and she looked like she was fighting to stay awake.

Finally, after a few minutes, JC refocused, looked at me and just devoured my mouth with hers. She pushed me back till I was flat on the floor, climbed on top and sank down onto my dick. Then she just stayed there, kissing me hard. We stayed like that for a while until she was actually hurting my back. I told her we needed to move and she reluctantly got up. She just turned and started heading back to my room, but before we got there, I grabbed her arm, turned her around and pushed her against the wall. I pounced on her and soon we were kissing hot and heavy. I had both her tits in my hand and she had my dick in hers.

I reached down with one hand and lifter her leg up. She then guided me to her pussy and I forced my way inside. She let out a shriek, then wrapped her legs around my waist so that the only thing holding her up was my dick in her pussy. We were now locked at the groin and the mouth. She was kissing like her life depended on it. I reached around and cupped both her ass cheeks so that I could move her body to slide up and down my cock. She was too big to continue, so I carried her into my bedroom and lowered her onto my bed. She was now lying on my bed, her ass at the edge and her knees were pressed against her chest.

I just started to fuck. There was nothing else to call it and I slammed away at her. She took it all and begged for more. After just a few more strokes, I reached down and puller her up, then turned her around so her ass was facing me. For a moment, I thought about spreading those cheeks and ramming my cock into her ass. But I knew that it would only hurt her, so instead, I pushed on her back so that her pussy was visible and I slammed into her again. I brought one leg up to give me easier access to her hot, moist tunnel and just repeatedly slammed into her until I came. The feeling of my hot cream squirting inside her was too much for her to handle and she came one more time.

Once we were both done with our orgasms, we both crawled into bed, got under the covers, snuggled together and fell asleep.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers
12