A Jock Caught in the Girls Showers!

Story Info
Delighted to show off his hung cock, Erwan experiments CFNM.
3.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am extremely proud to have been able to join the college water polo team. It's an excellent team, led by a coach who was part of the French team around ten years ago. I'm proud because the places are "expensive", since he limits the number of swimmers to no more than 10. Having turned 18 last June, I was accepted in September at the start of my freshman year , thanks to the departure of an older guy. I am the only one to have been recruited this year and therefore find myself with dudes aged 19 to 22.

Last evening was hazing night. Between us, without the coach. For me, who comes from a small town, I had never seen anything so wild: with the help of alcohol and with the unclear rules of a “dare or dare” game, the worst actions were imposed on to all of us. Of course, I've heard of this type of hazing before, but I thought it was more of an urban legend than reality... But now I can assure you that it exists!

Although my teammates all seem str8, there was a strong gay connotation to the pledges, probably mainly because we didn't have any pussy on hand:
• Show your cock and ass
• Jerking off and squirting in a glass
• Getting jerked off by another guy
• Sucking your neighbor on the right
• Licking the balls or asshole of your neighbor on the left
• Receiving 2 glans at once in your mouth
• Running outside naked around the dorm
• Drink the glass where many have squirted
• Having your ass visited by the one with the biggest
• …

I'm totally str8; but I must admit that seeing all these cocks erect, being involved in these sexual games and seeing all this cum squirting in all directions, all that really turned me on.

I'm a young guy with an already well-formed body. A standard height (a little over 6'), I have acquired quite a few muscles thanks to 10 years of swimming: broad shoulders, triangle back, protruding pectorals, thick arms, abs of steel, bubble butt and powerful thighs. Blond with blue eyes, I have very short hair and no hair on my body (except around my dick), so I can swim faster…

But I have a complex: when I come out of the water after training, my dick is very small, curled up in my speedo. It measures just over 2''! This frustrates me enormously, even if my cock reaches an honest 7.5'' when erect. I have never had any comments or disappointment from the few girls who saw it, sucked it or received it in their pussy! And all the more so since the piece is quite thick.

The hazing last night also reassured me on this subject: having been able to see all my teammates with their cocks at attention, I was able to conclude that, if I am not the most hung (difficult to beat Stan and his probably 10''!), but not the shortest either (Greg, who is already 20 years old, has to live with a tiny 6'' about which he received a lot of mockery...). In addition, I also tell myself that my cock will perhaps still be able to gain length and girth during the next 2-3 years, especially with all the hand jobs that I give it and which are a kind of intensive bodybuilding!

Being the last to arrive in the team I was entitled to an additional pledge, given by Hugo at the very end of the evening, “Erwan, as captain of the team and because you are the last to join, you’ll get an additional pledge, it's tradition here! At the end of training tomorrow you will go to shower in the girls' locker room, at the same time as the synchronized swimming girls... Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: shower stark naked, of course!”

"And don't you dare cheat, because we'll know if you really did it or not, since my sister is in the group and I'm going to hear about it!" Greg adds.

“And how am I going to justify finding myself with my dick exposed in their showers?!”

“You can always say you’re new and you made a mistake!” Hugo responds.

This excuse seems a little weak to me, but I have to accept the pledge if I want to have a real place on the team. It could have been worse, right? Showering with some of the most beautiful girls in college, seeing them naked and showing them my junk means possibly dating one of them next weekend!! At the same time, I say to myself, “Damn, my dick shouldn't be all curled up, like it is when I come out of the water... Otherwise, they'll make fun of me... And I'll have a poor reputation!”

Throughout the training I was anxious about my pledge. For the Friday afternoon session, we have half of the pool, while the other half is occupied by the synchronized swimming team. We can admire these babes with toned and well-curved bodies: real bombshells! I try to identify the ones in the lot that I like the most... In fact, I think I could fuck any one of them: there's no waste!

At the whistle of their coach, they come out of the water and go in single file towards their locker rooms.

I look at Hugo questioningly: why is our training continuing?!

Hugo addresses the coach, “Coach! Could we stop, now?! We trained well today and we're a little exhausted... Besides, Erwan has something urgent to do and... since the time is over...”

“If you had done less yesterday, you would probably be fresher! I've heard about your exploits... Come on, guys, now that we have the whole pool to ourselves, you give me a 250 meters crawl and you're free... Let's go!”

When I come out of the water, it has already been almost 10 minutes since the chicks left. Hugo signals for me to hurry up, with a big wink. Some guys give me a thumbs up to encourage me. I can't go back any longer, it's time to go! My heart is beating at 150 an hour... And it’s not only due to the swimming!

Discreetly I take the girls out, towel on my shoulder. As soon as I'm no longer seen from the pool, I take off my speedo: shit, my cock is really tiny. I hear the shower water running... I take a few seconds to work on my dick: it has its effect and I'm a little more presentable! I resume my progress and will finally find out if the girls do like us (naked in the shower) or if they keep their swimsuits on…

They must do like us because when I arrive in the shower room, I just have time to see the bare asses of the last 2 girls leave: shit, I arrive too late!

What to do? I admit that my anxiety is stronger and blocks me. I stay in the shower for 1 or 2 minutes, thinking… Before concluding in my head, “No, Erwan, you have to do it! It's your entry ritual into the team... And what's more, your cock has returned to normal size! Go!!”

My arrival in the locker room is not immediately noted. I can therefore observe the scene: most of the girls have already put on their panties (except the 2 latecomers who show me their pussy, without knowing it!) and are starting to put on their other clothes; some have only their panties on and are drying their hair: their breasts are moving; that's nice to look at. I start to drift off into my daydreams, even if I remain anxious to find myself the only guy in the middle of around fifteen girls... Plus my cock is out in the open and in their territory!

I am quickly pulled out of my dreams when a shrill scream rings out. It is followed by other equally shrill cries, then by a question, “But what are you doing here, you little pervy?!”

“Um, I'm sorry... I'm new... The other guys left before me... I must have gone to the wrong locker room... Sorry girls! by the way, my name is Erwan… And, uh, I want to tell you that you swim and dance really well!”

I probably did quite well, because my excuse made them laugh heartily. I also notice that some girls are pointing at my cock and giggling with their friends.

So I'm getting ready to leave, my mission having been accomplished, and to make them admire my bubble butt (something I'm quite proud of)... When a loud voice calls out to me, “Hey, who's that little rooster who comes to make us admire his attributes?!”

I turn around and see the synchronized swimming coach. I think her name is Helena. She's a fit MILF. She must be 40-45 years old (like my own mom!) and stands with her legs slightly apart and has me in her sight, a bit like in a good old western.

“I’m sorry, I just went to the wrong locker room… Excuse me, Madam!”

“And you think we’re going to believe your cheap lies, you Pinocchio!” Her remark triggers everyone's laughter. Not mine, though!


She continues, “That’s it! You're making fun of us! Since you had the guts to come and expose your junks to our group of girls, I have some ideas on what you could offer us... Come a little closer and come stand on this table so that my whole team can see you clearly!”


I obey and get on this table and find myself the center of attention of all these horny babes.


Their coach speaks again, “Girls, I suggest you get dressed as quickly as possible, before this young boy gets dirty ideas and he tries to impress you with his little curler…”


Most of the girls comply and quickly get dressed, but a few remain topless. One or 2 wave their tits at me and one of them licks her lips provocatively.


Being the center of attention of all these females awakens my fantasies and my libido, which has been quite frozen for a few minutes. I feel a bit like a Greek god on his pedestal.


“Helena, his penis! It looks like it’s getting longer?!” Says one of the girls, in an exaggeratedly ingenuous voice.


“Oh, yes, Helena! Seen from this angle, it looks like his penis is also swelling! Is this normal? Poor boy!” Adds another.


“Yes, this is all completely normal, girls! Boys like to show us their genitals and, to impress us, they make them grow longer, bigger and stiffer!”


I want to scream, “But it’s not my fault that my cock is getting at full mast! It has a life of his own and doesn't ask my opinion to make itself at ease!” But I don't have a word and let the hormones finish their work: very quickly my cock is at full stretch, in the shape of a banana, pulsing with all its energy, the glans completely freed from the foreskin, my balls compact and forming like an orange under my banana...


At the same time, I'm ashamed to show off like this, but I also feel a certain pleasure: I see girls biting their lips and even one who discreetly caresses her breasts under her t-shirt! Nothing but things that tempt my cock to show itself in all its glory...


“Helena, this is the first time I can see a cock… Well, I mean a penis… erect! My boyfriend made me caress him through his jeans and it was very hard... He wanted to show me his cock... Uh, his sex... But I didn't dare... So, I missed a great opportunity, No?!” Says the girl with the ingenuous voice.


“Emma, since you have some regrets, I am designating you as a volunteer to go and caress on our behalf this big cock… Well, I mean this penis… Erect! But take it easy!”


Emma approaches with a lustful look and, without any hesitation, she expertly grabs my cock and jerks me off like a true professional.


“Wow! It's all hot! It's hard like steel, but the skin is soft like velvet... Now that I'm stroking him, I feel like it's making it kind of cry!”


She talks about my cock crying: this slut jerks me off outrageously, pulling as much as possible on my frenulum... Thus, my glans is exposed like never before and that makes me release precum.


I want to scream, “Yeah, go ahead, slut, pump my big cock good and bring your mouth close so I can fill it up for you!" But I know that it might not work... So, I keep quiet and let things happen as they should.


I have absolutely no control over anything in this situation. I have already seen porn videos in the CFNM category, where a poor guy is dominated by one or more girls. They humiliate him and he ultimately becomes nothing more than a cock and a pair of balls to whom these girls subject all the frustration of these dozens of generations of women dominated for too long by rough-hewn males. If that's all it takes to please them, I'm well ready to give my body for the redemption of oppressive males...


It makes me happy too. The little ingénue has quite a technique for jerking off a guy: I have the impression that this slut has seen many passes through her hands, her breasts, her pussy, her mouth and her ass!


A few strokes from the moment when I was going to squirt the coach intervene, “Emma, you now have to let go of his tiny cock… Otherwise, it risks crying for good!”


It's extremely frustrating to find yourself with your dick in the air a few seconds before the explosion and everything suddenly stops! I have a fierce desire to take my cock in hand and empty my balls in front of these furies!


“Okay, girls, I need your attention…” The coach continues, “To teach this maverick a good lesson, what do you suggest we do to him now?!”


Ideas are coming from all sides:
• “Making him do a part of our choreography!”
• “Asking him to go out naked in the street!”
• “Asking him to kiss all of us on the lips!”
• “Taking a photo of him and post it on social media!”
• “Shaving his remaining hair!”
• …
• “Cutting his balls off!” I even thought I heard…

Until one girl says, “My brother already showed me that he can shoot streams of gooey white liquid by jerking his cock... Well, I mean, by stroking his penis! He did it several times in front of me and I always found it magnificent, a bit like homemade fireworks! And, since my brother is with this guy on the same water polo team, I know that they play these kinds of dirty games with each other...”

“It is an excellent idea! I too have heard a lot of things about these evenings between these bad water polo boys, even if I never witnessed them... Because my eldest son is the captain of this famous team!”

Wow! I have my cock standing at attention in front of around fifteen horny girls, including Greg's sister and… Hugo's mother!!

I'm red with shame, but it's also a bit as if my erection is getting stronger: my cock pulses and continues to curve upwards, as if my glans was trying to reach my navel. I even hear myself releasing soft moans. I have the impression that in these conditions of extreme excitement, I could squirt without even having to touch my prick!

“Erwan, since you wanted us to admire your big, stiff cock, it’s up to you to show us now that it’s also very juicy! I have 2 boys your age or a little older and I know that at your age cum is never in short supply...”

Emma can’t avoid letting out a “What?!”

“Hey, girls! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have sex with my sons! I’m their mom, thus in charge of the laundry and believe me I’ve found many dirty boxers drenched in gooey cum!”

Turning back to me she adds, “Go on, Erwan, it’s up to you now to impress us!”

I feel confident after such an invitation and I take my cock in my hand and start to jerk off slowly, also making movements with my pelvis as if I'm fucking my fist.

Instinctively, excited to be naked and to show off my raging erection to all these swoon-worthy females, I can only accelerate my pace... Until the point of no return is reached and, like in porn videos, I raise my right thumb up just before ropes of cum fly towards this delirious crowd! I feel like it's not going to stop! I try to reach each one with my spunk! I see girls sticking out their tongues to hope to receive a drop and Hugo's mother sneaking to the front row to be sprayed!

Exhausted by this show, I jump off the table and sit on a bench in the locker room, all sweaty, my cock still stiff... I smile a little stupidly at all these girls who have moved closer around me and want to touch me. In all this cloud, I almost have difficulty breathing: some babes come to kiss me on the mouth, some jerk my cock, they place my hands on their pointy breasts, I even have the impression that I am being put my index finger in a wet pussy!

“Girls, a little calm, please! Erwan did pretty well, right?! I think he was even better than last year's guy... So, I suggest we all applaud him!”

Clap, Clap, Clap..! Once again! Long live Erwan! Hooray! Erwan forever! Clap, Clap, Clap..!
It's a bit like my moment of fame: I appreciate it!

Helena approaches me and explains, patting my thigh (since she doesn't dare put her hand anywhere else!), “This pledge is a joke that we do every year! Hugo told me you would do well! Bravo Erwan and welcome to this pool!”

“Thank you, Helena!”

Before getting up, she finally furtively strokes my cock with her hand and winks at me, adding, “Quickly put your speedo back on, before you get raped, cutie!”

I’m under the impression I’ll not be missing holes where to plunge my cock during college!

THANKS FOR READING!