A Jog in the Park

Story Info
Non consent fantasy comes true for the lucky birthday girl!
2.3k words
4.24
38.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Many thanks to Jasmine27 for help with editing.

*****

Sally was on her way to the park. She liked to go for a jog three or four times a week, and the park was perfect. It was about a ten minute walk from her house, so she could stretch and warm up on the way there. Jog, for the twenty minutes it took her to do a circuit round the park, and then ten minutes cool down as she made her way home.

It was a little later than she normally liked. Just as she was about to head out the door her husband, Russell, told her that a friend was joining them for dinner. Sally was furious, not only was it her birthday but he wouldn't even tell her who was coming. Luckily she had another steak in the freezer, which she got out to defrost, and she put another potato in the oven too.

It was a beautiful summer evening and as she walked to the park Sally began to calm down. She loved Russ's friends, they were a great bunch of guys and she had a good relationship with them all. It didn't hurt that they were easy on the eye. She and Russell had a great marriage and often talked about fantasies and which friends or colleagues they fancied, including Russ's hot friends.

Sally entered the park and started jogging. She didn't jog particularly fast, for her it was more about being outside and getting some exercise, rather than how fast she could go. She jogged past the play area, noticing the last of the parents collecting up their belongings and children, and said hello to a couple of the mums she saw there on a regular basis.

She jogged up to the small lake and over the bridge, enjoying the sound of the water as ducks splashed about. Up ahead she could see the small wooded area. She had never liked going through the woods. It was the furthest point from the entrance, meaning she was halfway round, which was good, but the woods always creeped her out. And this evening, although it was still light in the open, she knew there would be dark shadows in there.

Upon entering Sally dug her heels in a little harder, trying to pick up the pace. The quicker she got through here the better. She had been in the woods about two minutes, when she was attacked. A large man, grabbed her around her waist, his gloved hand instantly clamping over her mouth. She tried to get her mouth open to bite him, but he was holding on tight. And with his thick gloves, she probably wouldn't have caused any damage.

Her attacker was dragging her away from the track and further into the trees. She was struggling and twisting, trying to get away, when another dark figure stepped out from around a tree. He was dressed from head to toe in black, including a full face balaclava. He ran up to them and grabbed Sally's legs and held on tight. She tried to kick but he had a good hold on her.

Sally was really panicking now. Her heart was racing and she was yelling against the gloved hand. She could feel the tears on her face and snot from her nose. Bile was threatening to come up from her stomach. Once they were far from the path the men stopped, she could hear them both breathing hard. She didn't know if it was from the exertion of carrying her or their excitement.

The second guy dropped her legs, but the first guy still had an arm wrapped around her and a hand over her mouth. He pulled her tight against him and she could feel his erection. She knew she was going to throw up. He leant down towards her ear and whispered, "Relax honey, relax."

She recognised that voice and froze. "Russell? What the fuck?" she screamed in her head.

As her body calmed at his voice, Russell loosened his grip a little. His tongue flicked out of the slit where his mouth was, and licked her ear. "Happy birthday, honey," he whispered before pushing her away making her stumble and fall to the ground. "That's it bitch! Get on the ground where you belong," he hissed.

"Bitch?" Sally was puzzled and still a little frightened. She looked between Russ and the other figure, trying to work out what was going on.

"We've been watching you. Running around the park in your tiny shorts and little sports bra looking like a slut." Russ knelt down next to her, took a fistful of hair and pulled her hair back, she winced at the bite of pain on her scalp. "You're such a cock tease, but tonight you're going to get not one but two cocks." And he licked her face before pushing her away from him.

Now she was beginning to understand. Sally had shared a rape fantasy she had with Russell. She'd been embarrassed when she first told him about it, worried he might think she wasn't normal. Of course, she didn't want to be raped. She just like the illusion of it. But two men? This was new, but oh so exciting!

"You're nothing but a dirty, snivelling whore," growled Russell. He grabbed her again and pulled her sports bra off. She was now bare from the waist up. Russell reached out and pinched one of her nipples hard. "Ow!" she squealed.

"Look at these pathetic titties." Russell slapped at her breasts. She could feel her nipples harden while he continued pinching and slapping at her. "Come and look at these tits," he called to his friend.

The dark figure came striding towards where she was sat on the floor. He caressed her breast, flicking his eyes towards Russell. "Go on, pinch em!" Russell encouraged, giving his permission. His friend pinched one nipple then the other, Sally couldn't stop the little moan that escaped her lips. "See!, She loves it, the dirty whore"

Sally saw the eyes of the strange man light up behind his mask. He began pinching and slapping at her breasts. Russell had taken a hold of her hair again and Sally thrust out her chest. Russell bent down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, the friend also bent down, and he sucked the other nipple. Sally had never felt anything like it. To have two men sucking on her nipples!

The stranger, Sally still hadn't worked out his identity and he hadn't spoken, so no clues there, stood up and opened his fly. He pulled his cock and balls out of the zip opening and began sliding his hard cock through his fist. Russell was whispering in her ear again, but it was loud enough for the three of them to hear. "Look at his cock, you little slut. I bet you'd just love to suck on it, wouldn't you? Suck on his cock and his hairy balls." Sally looked closely and saw that his balls were hairy, she had hoped her days of hairy balls in her face were over. She and Russ both preferred a clean shave.

The stranger stood over her and Russell forced her up onto her knees by her hair. "Suck him, bitch. Don't disappoint him or me." Sally opened her mouth and the strangers cock was pushed into her mouth. He started swaying back and forth, his cock sliding along her lips. "Don't be a pussy," growled Russ, "Fuck her mouth good."

His friend took Russ at his word and before Sally could take a breath, she had a cock shoved down her throat. She gagged, causing her throat to constrict, her 'attacker' groaned and withdrew a little and then he was back. His hips were pistoning quickly as he fucked her mouth. "Oh, yeah! She likes that."

The strange cock was longer than Russ's but not as thick and the head felt very prominent over her tongue. It tasted clean, with just a hint of pre-cum. She was pulled off of his cock and he lifted his balls to her face. She licked and sucked, pulling each testicle into her mouth one at a time and rolling it around. The hairs were tickling her nose and she really hoped she didn't get a loose one in her mouth. She really didn't think her 'attackers' would stop a minute while she fished it out. And then the long cock was back in her mouth.

Russ's hand was still wrapped around her hair, her mouth was being fucked, hard. Sally could feel tears streaming down her face and saliva running out of her mouth. It was running down her neck and chest. But Sally was also wet in her running shorts, they were the type with the built in panties, and she could her pussy juice soaking into the material.

Russell pulled her off her 'attacker's' cock and pushed her down onto the floor. "Look at her. Look at those hard nipples, I bet her pussy is wet too. I told you she was a slut. Look at me, you slut."

Sally looked up and Russell slapped her face. She gasped, ok, it hadn't hurt, but it shocked the hell out of her. They'd never done that before. "Are you ready to fuck her?" Russ asked his friend, who just nodded his head. "Stand up, bitch," Russ barked at her.

Sally got to her feet shakily. She was feeling on edge and so horny. This was even better than her wildest fantasy. She felt her shorts being pulled down her legs and nearly fell as her feet were lifted one at a time to remove her shorts completely. She was pushed over at the waist and slapped hard on the ass.

She didn't know who was slapping her, as Russ had taken his gloves off earlier, but whoever it was they weren't going easy on her. Her ass was on fire and throbbing. Fingers started probing at Sally's pussy, she felt fingers being pushed inside her. She didn't know how many fingers it was but they were stretching her, she was growing wetter and wetter at the burning sensation.

Sally's arousal was now dripping and covering her thighs. The fingers were pulled out of her pussy and she shuddered from the loss of them. She heard shuffling from behind her, this was it she thought. "You should fuck her in the ass," Russ whispered harshly. "That pussy has probably had so much cock, even the biggest bloke would rattle around in there."

Sally felt a cold wet finger rubbing against her puckered hole. "How thoughtful of my attackers to bring lube," she thought to herself. She then felt a hard cock pushing its way into her ass. She tried to relax and push back against it. She felt it breach the tight outer muscles and then it was sliding in. The stranger, Sally knew it wasn't Russ's cock in her ass, paused when his hips hit her ass. Russ appeared in front of her, his cock in his hand. He grabbed her hair and forced his cock into her mouth.

The two men then started to fuck her. After a few thrusts they worked out a rhythm and soon Sally was being thoroughly abused. A hand snaked under her and started rubbing her clit.

She was moaning around Russ's cock, and she had saliva dripping out of her mouth again.

Her orgasm snuck up on her, Russ stopped fucking her mouth but kept his cock inside her, letting her scream and breathe around it. Her orgasm caused her muscles to milk the strangers still thrusting cock. He groaned loudly, pumped his hips hard three, four times and then started to do small, shallow movements.

Russell started fucking Sally's mouth when she stopped screaming, he was pushing her head down on his cock, in and out of her throat, he knew what his wife could take. She was humming and swallowing, while he was in her throat. She felt his cock twitch and grow, as he started to cum, he withdrew slowly, still cumming as he pulled out.

Sally barely felt the cock slide out of her ass, nor the small dribble of semen before her hole closed up again. Her knees buckled and she fell down to the ground with Russell holding her. Russ's friend collected her sports bra and shorts and handed them to Russ. He helped her get dressed again. A bottle of water appeared out of nowhere and Sally gulped it down. When she was steady, she stood up. Russ pulled her in close and whispered in her ear, "There`s someone who's been watching and wanking behind the trees, he's going to watch over you while you walk home. Afterall we wouldn't want something to happen you." He kissed her on the forehead and then he and his friend ran back towards the path.

There'd been a third man, just watching?? It must have been a friend of Russell's if he was trusted to see her back after watching her being 'raped' by two men.

Sally's escort appeared through the trees, he was also covered up. He walked beside her through the the woods and when they reached the other end, he pushed her in front of him. She was now walking on her own but she could hear him behind her. She assumed he had removed his balaclava, he would attract a lot of attention wearing it .

When she arrived home she could hear the television on in the living room, she went to the doorway and looked in. Russ and his friend Mike, who she had been lusting over for years, were sitting watching TV. "Hi, honey!" Russ greeted her when he saw her.

Mike stood up and walked over to her, a huge smile on his face. "Happy birthday, sweetheart," he said as he bent down and kissed her, his lips brushing the corner of her mouth, as he reached down and gave her ass a squeeze.

"I'm just going for a quick shower, I'm all sweaty and dirty," Sally said breathlessly. She was grinning as she ran to the bathroom. "Best birthday ever!" she squealed.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers