A Jones for Reene

Story Info
A straight thug has a gay sub/Dom sexual encounter.
6.8k words
4.47
20.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be aware there are some derogatory terms but the doesn't mean I condone racism. Strictly for fantasy play. Thanks to SLWilde for editing the story. Please enjoy and I look forward to your comments.

*****

Tyrone Jones sits on the balcony of his condo in downtown Scottsdale finishing the last of his blunt then takes a sip of Henny to wash down the funky taste. He is thankful no one is beating at his door to get weed or get laid. He savors the sweet liquid as it washes over his taste buds. The cool autumn air seems to make the drink go down very smoothly. He removes his do-rag to feel the breeze blow across his scalp.

Across the way, he spies his neighbor, Sarah, stepping out onto her balcony. The moonlight gleams off the moisture on her fair skin and makes her wet, strawberry-blonde hair shine. He knows she is staring at him with lust in those sparkling emerald eyes. As if in confirmation, she removes the towel wrapped around her body and leans on her railing to show him her tig o' bitties. He chuckles to himself, wondering if she just showered because she's finished having sex with her man or if they're about to start. Either way, it's obvious she hasn't been pleased by David since Tyrone smashed it. From that point on, she would come over every chance she had and walk straight to his bedroom, stripping along the way.

Sarah turns her back to him and gives him a wiggle before wrapping herself in the towel again. He quickly jumps up to shut off his lights, getting ready to watch the show. Tyrone covers his mouth to stifle a laugh when he sees her boyfriend steps onto the balcony buck naked. As she embraces David, she turns him around and pins him against the railing. Tyrone catches her stealing glances at him while her man kisses her neck. Casually, she puts David's finger in her mouth. Down she goes until she cannot go further and torments him by slowly sucking on his finger. Tyrone laughs very low as he watches David fight to stay standing on his feet as his legs quiver. If not for the railing, he is sure David would've fallen on his ass. Before he collapses, Sarah removes his finger and traces it down the sexy abyss between her breasts.

Tyrone knows she didn't do that for David's benefit. It's a signal Sarah created to inform Tyrone she can get away from David to suck his dick. They've done it many times at the parties she and David hosted. She'll give David the finger suck then shoo him off to the store to buy something. Normally, Tyrone's cock would threaten to burst through his pants when she gave him the signal; he loves her oral skills. Sarah is one of three people who has ever been able to deep throat him. So why does he find himself shaking his head to tell her no, not this time? He knows the reason but doesn't want to admit it.

He watches Sarah whisper in David's ear and he suddenly breaks their embrace. Within seconds he is rushing into the condo. Sarah laughs at David's enthusiasm then turns to face Tyrone. She slowly drops the towel, teasing him and reminding him what he's missing out on. Those voluptuous breasts dusted lightly with freckles have always swayed him to change his mind...but not this time. She waves to Tyrone and leisurely enters her condo, each step deliberately slow to give him a good view of her bouncing bottom.

Tyrone checks his watch: only an hour until he meets with the person who has cast a spell of wicked wantonness over him. This was not supposed to happen to Tyrone Jones. He's a lady's man; women fall at his feet wanting to please him however he wishes, whenever he wishes. If anyone discovers his secret, his notorious gangsta reputation will end quickly. All the street cred he's built up over the years, gone in seconds if a few texts and social media posts reach the right people.

He blames four people for his current predicament: Connor James, LaVon Davis, and Jenna and Bradley Stockwell. Jenna is one of the hottest white girls he's ever had the pleasure of fucking. That's when the problem began, he thinks to himself as he pours another glass of Henny. He savors the drink as memories of the past few months invade his mind.

June

It's business as usual, a simple task: collect money from Connor James' sells and give him more product. Tyrone and LaVon arrive at Connor's to find a party going on which Tyrone doesn't expect; he doesn't like surprises. He hopes Conner isn't acting like a high roller with an endless supply of cash—i.e., Tyrone's money. If the money is Connor's, no problem; he and LaVon may stay to party for a while before visiting his other clients.

He spots Connor sipping on wine and flirting with two ladies, flipping his long brown hair like a girl. Tyrone is surprised to see him with women; he's always thought Connor seemed a little too feminine to like girls...unless of course it's all an act to get those ladies who seem to eat it up like chocolate. If the ladies like a guy who acts like a bitch, so be it. He's sure there are some women there who want a real man—better yet, a thug, to give them an experience they'll never forget. He'll concern himself with that later; it's time for business.

Tyrone nods to LaVon who is already talking to a couple of women.

"Connor, what's up?" LaVon asks in a casual manner, but Connor picks up on the double meaning of the greeting.

"Excuse me, ladies," Connor says, giving each one a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back."

Connor leads them up the stairs to his bedroom. For a second, Tyrone

thinks he catches LaVon staring at Connor's ass and licking his lips. He ignores it, chalking it up to the blunt he and LaVon smoked earlier. They enter Connor's bedroom to find a couple arguing—a pretty, dark-haired woman and a thin man in a gray suit, his red hair pulled up in a man bun. Tyrone again wonders what's up with these hot women wanting feminine men.

Connor asks them to leave and, on their way out, the woman's attention shifts to Tyrone. Her eyes linger on his ruggedly handsome face before traveling to his muscular arms straining against the sleeves of his tight black shirt. Tyrone smiles at her boldness as she is not hiding her interest from the guy she is with. After she leaves, he remembers exactly what her eyes look like: a deep, ocean blue on a sunny day, a perfect contrast to her dark, wavy hair.

"Where's the rest of the money?" LaVon snaps

"I swear I'll have it tomorrow," Connor pleads.

"What the fuck you mean, tomorrow?" LaVon's deep voice booms with anger. "Ya up in here partyin' like you somebody and ya ain't got his money!"

"Let me show you something," Connor stutters and reaches too quickly under his bed. Tyrone snatches him by the back of his neck, flings him against the wall, and shows his displeasure by slamming his big fist into Connor's ribs. His body curls into a ball from the pain and he falls at Tyrone's feet. Connor's jaw vibrates quickly as he tries to regain his breath to apologize.

"Muther fucker! You tryin' to get over on me?!" Tyrone yells.

"N...n...no. Under...the...bed."

LaVon flips over the entire bed and discovers ten keys of Tina. LaVon tosses Tyrone a key.

"Wha'tha the hell is goin' on, Connor?" LaVon asks.

"I get paid some serious cash to hold it here. They fronted me a few grand, the rest of the fifty Gs they'll give me tomorrow." Connor's nervousness makes him sound like he's going to cry at any minute.

"How do I know you ain't gonna gamble my thirty-five Gs away or throw another fuckin' party?" Tyrone asks.

"I'll give the thirty-five Gs I owe plus another ten?" he negotiates.

"Consider the ten Gs interest, ya punk ass bitch," LaVon informs him, emphasizing it by slapping him upside the head.

"Alright, tell you what. Me and LaVon will give you until noon tomorrow..."

"But they aren't picking up their shit until three..."

"Not our problem, white boy," Tyrone warns him and draws back for another strike. LaVon stops him by nodding towards the door. They exchange a knowing glance then continue their business with Connor. Tyrone kneels next to Connor, glaring at him. Connor's watery, golden-brown eyes have a strange look in them. Tyrone begins to wonder if Connor is lying to him because getting beat by a couple of black thugs turns him on. He shakes it off and grabs Connor by the collar to make sure he understands every word about to come out of his mouth, but the scent coming from Connor throws him off—it has a citrus and floral smell to it. Not sure what Connor's deal is, Tyrone backs away from him and lets LaVon take over.

"Listen up good. Ya got two choices. Pay him tomorrow right after the pickup, or die. The choice is yours. Feel me?" LaVon threatens.

"Yes, da... LaVon," Connor says and bites his lower lip. Tyrone swears the man's voice went a few pitches higher. Not only that, did LaVon seem to like Connor's reaction? He feels he's trippin' and decides he needs to get out of the room. He motions for LaVon to leave Connor alone.

LaVon growls, "I don't trust him," and puts his hand on the gun underneath his shirt. Quickly Tyrone shakes his head to signal that using a gun is unnecessary at this point.

"Wha'cha got in mind?" Tyrone questions as LaVon takes his hand off his gun.

"I play like a detective, ya kna', keep his ass under surveillance for the night," LaVon suggests.

"Nah, too risky. If you're spotted by whoever this fool's dealing with, they may get the wrong idea," Tyrone says.

"Shit, my nigga. I'll keep low, out of sight. Undercover, yadadamean?" LaVon winks.

"Yeah," Tyrone laughs, "Under the covers with some bitches."

Tyrone doesn't like the idea, but he agrees to let LaVon do his thing. They leave the room ready to visit his next client when LaVon bumps his arm and points at the woman who was in the room earlier. She is sipping a drink through a straw at the bottom of the steps. Tyrone and LaVon give each other a knowing nod. LaVon goes back to Connor's room while Tyrone decides to introduce himself to the woman. Those lustful blues of hers travel down his body again, this time going further south without any shame.

"S'up. I'm Tyrone."

"Hi, I'm Jenna." She grins wickedly. "Did you rough up Connor?"

"Straightforward I see. Nah, not my style," he lies.

"Oh, that's too bad." Her grin disappears.

"Violence get your juices flowing?" He leans over her, placing his hand on the wall behind her. "You freaky like that, Jenna? I know it was you listenin' in at the door."

"Ummm... Something like that," she coyly says.

"I can kick the shit outta the guy you were arguing with if that'll..." he gets closer to her, letting his full lips brush her ear as he whispers, "...make yo'r pussy wet."

She smiles and giggles, ducking under his arm and moving past him. She begins to ascend the stairs, only pausing for a second to look over her shoulder and reply, "That won't be necessary."

Tyrone follows behind her admiring her sexy, swaying ass. Not bad, he thinks to himself, but he's a breast man and her blessed breasts are the size he likes. They find an unlocked room, but there is a half-dressed Asian woman with a drunk, chunky white guy. Tyrone suggests they leave, but Jenna convinces Tyrone to let them stay and watch them. At that moment, Tyrone knows he's found himself a freak. His instincts tell him to leave her alone. His libido, though, commands him to get his freak on.

Without hesitation, Jenna sits on the bed and pulls him toward her by his waistband. She rubs her face on the crotch of his jeans and slowly pulls down his zipper. Her hot breath on his hardening manhood gives him jolts of excitement. She teases him through his underwear and sticks her tongue through the fly of his boxers. He likes how her tongue goes up and down on him. She pulls his pants and boxers down in one movement and gasps in surprise. He grins—he loves seeing a woman's shocked expression when they first see his dick. She is mesmerized by the impressive size, and he says, "It's not even hard yet. You think..."

Her shock doesn't last for long. Before he can talk shit, Jenna wraps her soft, moist lips around the head of his dick. His fingers tangle in her hair as she swirls her tongue around the head then attempts to cram his shaft down her throat. The stronger his erection grows, the more aggressive Jenna's oral attack becomes. She forces his massive cock further down her throat, choking herself on him. Her loud slurping urges him to tangle his fingers in her dark locks and work his cock in and out of her hot mouth. When she tries to take him to the hilt, Tyrone groans his approval loudly, but what causes him to blow his first load sooner than expected is feeling her tongue snake out along his shaft. With a loud grunt and a "Fuck yeah," he blasts her throat full of his cum.

"Da-yum girl," he breathes.

Weakened, he falls on the bed next to the nude Asian woman who is now eyeing his softening cock. Her man is passed out on the other side of her, his limp dick wet with salvia. He forgot they had an audience in the room. The Asian woman slides towards his crotch.

"Hi, I'm Xia," she says seductively. "Can we share?"

"Depends." Jenna's wicked grin returns.

"On?" Xia plays along with her.

Jenna takes the back of Xia's head and yanks her forward, kissing the woman deeply. Xia responds by letting Jenna have her way with her before she guides Xia's head toward Tyrone's cock.

"I'm sure he's got plenty left in him for the both of us," Jenna giggles, then moves around Xia to push the passed-out man off the bed.

"Thank you," Xia smiles and begins rubbing Tyrone's ebony cock. Slowly she takes it into her mouth. A groan escapes his lips as he feels her squeezing his head into her mouth, the heat and wetness giving him another hard on. Threesomes are nothing new to him, but with Jenna he may experience an entirely new level of freakiness. She begins to demonstrate it by pushing Xia's head down to force more of his hardness into her mouth as she bites and nibbles the Asian girl's neck. Xia moans on his cock, the vibration making him harder as she struggles to keep it in her mouth. She finally comes up with a deep gasp for air, and her wet lips entice Jenna to kiss her again.

Tyrone strokes himself watching Xia strip Jenna. Xia returns to his cock and raises her ass in the air. Jenna gets behind Xia and spanks her ass before diving into her wetness. The real beneficiary of Jenna's swiping tongue is Tyrone. As Xia goes down his cock, he feels the head penetrate her throat as she gags. He feels an evil naughtiness creep up on him, he takes Xia's black, silky strands and holds her down on his cock. Her eyes water as she gags, saliva running out the corners of her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Jenna purrs into Xia's pussy. She lifts her face long enough to encourage Tyrone, "Choke her with that big fuckin' black dick."

Xia's gagging and slurping coupled with Jenna's dirty talk get to him and he has to release before he blows another load. Suddenly, Xia falls on her stomach, shaking and twitching; Jenna's face glistens from the girl's explosive orgasm. Tyrone crooks his finger at her. She crawls seductively over Xia and he grabs hair, pulling her face to his tongue. Her breathing becomes rapid as he reaches between her legs, feeling her juices dripping on his fingers while he licks Xia's juices from her face. He moves to roll her over on her back, but she stops him.

"I want to watch you fuck her," she points to Xia.

"Mos' definitely," he grins.

Jenna moves to the bottom of the bed as Xia raises her hips and keeps her head down. She wiggles her ass and he slaps it. A sharp gasp comes from her but he knows she's into that shit. He rubs the thick head of his shaft along her pussy, watching her lips bloom like flower petals. Slowly he pushes into her wetness, enjoying her oohs and aahs as she stretches. Most likely she's never had to accommodate a monster cock like his.

"Fuck... ah... fuck yeah!" she squeals.

He smacks her ass. "Take that dick, girl."

He does not expect her to have the reaction she does. Her moist sex squeezes down on his ebony monolith, squirting her joy juices on him. An incredible sensation begins to overwhelm Tyrone—it feels like a velvety glove of warmth pulling at him, massaging every inch of his hard cock and trying to milk him dry. He grunts, thinking of the "accounts" he needs to collect money on and tries to envision himself counting the cash. It barely works, but he stops his orgasm.

Once he regains control, he almost loses it again when he looks down at Xia's face, flushed red with light beads of perspiration on her forehead. She's biting her lower lip as her dark eyes shine with post-orgasmic pleasure. She brushes a strand of hair from her face and looks him right in the eyes. No need for words—he's seen that wanton desire in many women's eyes after he puts his cock in their pussy. He wants to pound her, yet he knows if he tries that, he will not last five minutes.

Taking her hips firmly, he grinds against her, wanting to knock the bottom out of her vajayjay. Her sharp gasp excites him, making him grind harder. Her body trembles against him, causing him inhale sharply at the eroticism of a petite Asian woman on the end of his hefty, dark cock. He has been with many women, Asian included, and in many threesomes, yet this one is exciting him more than ever. He checks on his new kinky friend who is diddling herself, and her intense stare of lust makes him begin to bang against Xia. He hammers Xia's wet sex as he watches Jenna's fingers dig deeper into her slick pussy. He can smell their femininity enticing him to make these women his.

Suddenly, Jenna stops her finger fuck and she rushes towards them. She lifts Xia's moaning face and slides underneath her to reach her pussy. Xia's tongue and lips immediately attack Jenna's dripping lower lips. Jenna begins tongue lashing Xia's clit then switches to Tyrone's beast as it slides in and out of Xia.

"God damn... you bitches are fucking too much!" he shouts as he fights the urge to cum. He cannot hold off any longer and announces his orgasm.

"Shit, I'm cumming!"

Jenna stops her oral assault on them.

"Mmmm... Fill her pussy up, baby. Give her that black creampie."

Xia spasms as orgasm after orgasm rocks her body. Her juices spill over Jenna's face and along the big black cock that is causing her to lose her mind. He finishes and pulls back to admire his work, but it doesn't last long. Jenna's flipping Xia onto her back and lapping at her deliriously, as if it's her last meal. While trying to catch his breath, he watches the show before him. When his cock starts to stir, it surprises him. Tyrone thought for sure he'd need a longer rest. He lines himself behind Jenna and plunges into her, bringing a very loud gasp and shout from her.

"About fucking time!" she screams out.

"Girl, I'm gonna make this pussy mine," Tyrone grunts.

He smacks her ass, banging into her hard. She continues to eat Xia's luscious pussy until the poor girl passes out. Tyrone hammers at Jenna's pussy, enjoying the nasty wet sex sounds coming from it. It puts him into overdrive and he flips her over, raising her legs to rest on his shoulders before forcing his cock back into her until he bottoms out. She wraps her legs around him, her nails digging into the back of his shoulders.

"Fuck that pussy!" she encourages

"I'm gonna wear yo' shit out until you beg me to stop."

"Do it! Take that pussy, mother fucker, take it!"

He uses all his hip strength to grind hard in and out of Jenna. She takes everything he can give and she throws it back at him with hip undulations of her own. She seems made for his cock and to fuck only him.

It doesn't surprise him one bit when she tells him to stop so she can get on all fours.

12