A Jones Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers

Jen closes the curtains and collapses on the ugly pink couch depositing the papers and fat envelope from the interview onto the battered and scratched coffee table. She starts rubbing her temples and tries to focus on making up her mind about taking the job or not. There is a part of her that riles against taking such a deal, but it seemed to be a very small voice in her head. Another louder voice points out her need for the money and what was more she enjoyed how she had been treated earlier. The louder voice shocks and confuses her.

How could she enjoy being humiliated, beaten, then pleasured by some psychotic bitch? Who enjoyed being treated like a dirty slut by some well-dressed businessman? Never the less inside she knows that she enjoyed every minute of it and craves more of that attention. The very thought of the humiliation and control brings a surprising tingle deep down inside. The sharp pain of her sore ass against the seat of the couch brings warmth and an exciting reminder.

The question that causes such fear is if she enjoys this and it was only the interview what more is to come, but the thought of Grace's form just would not leave her alone. Once more her mind drifts back to the day before and the look on Mr. Jones's face when she went down on him. He enjoyed what she did, but he seemed to have a knowing look in his eye and the smile of a predator eyeing his prey what would he put her through.

Jen picks up the fat envelope opening it and looks at the money inside. She counts it a few times and her hands started to shake. One thousand dollars just to think about an offer nothing else attached. She would have to think long and hard on this indeed. She curls up on the couch that serves as her bed and falls asleep with the money clutched in one hand her decision already made.

RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers