A Journey in the Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had at first hoped that Kauya knew where we were and how to get back to Akashi lands, but as she continued her story, I knew she was just as lost as my wife and I were.

Kauya didn't have a clue either. Just like what the chieftain was doing to Amanda now, Kauya was forced to let the old guy fuck her. But something that I was just starting to realize was that not only did she have to submit to being his personal sex slave, but that she had also been forced to bear his children.

I was completely astounded to learn that in just under eight years, Kauya had given birth to nine children, and all of them had been boys. However, shortly after the ninth baby was born, Kauya had come down with a strange illness.

After she'd recovered from it, she found that she could not get pregnant again.

Though the chieftain kept trying, Kauya never became pregnant again. Since she apparently was barren, and could no longer have any more children, he released her from being a slave and made her a member of the tribe. Though the tribe fully accepted her, none of the other men wanted a female that couldn't bear offspring, do she remained the only single woman left in the tribe.

Kauya smiled when she told me that, because it was more of a blessing to her than the other way around. The chieftain no longer wanted her for sex since she couldn't bear him anymore children, so she didn't have to be a sex slave to him any longer.

She must have noticed my reaction to her story and gave me a gentle smile. She relaxed her shoulders a bit and told me that she had learned to accept that it was his right, as leader of the tribe, to use her and make her have his offspring. Kauya went on to insure me that she had never been beaten or treated poorly, and even though she was no longer able to have children anymore, she'd still been accepted into the tribe.

I wanted to know more about the children she'd had. I hadn't seen her walking around with any kids, and nine boys would be hard to hide. So I asked her where her kids were. Kauya gave me a sad smile then told me that once she'd given birth to them, she never saw her children again. I was appalled but let her explain.

She knew they had been given to other families in the tribe, ones that didn't have any kids. As she got around the tribe more, she had noticed some of her own likeness in a few of the boys, but knew that they weren't hers anymore.

Kauya took my hand and turned her head. She pointed over to a woman sitting with a young boy.

"Do you see the dark haired boy, sitting next to his mother?" She pointed out quietly.

I looked over and saw a boy, probably ten years old, helping his mother make baskets. "Yes. I see him, is that one of your sons?"

Kauya nodded. "I am sure he was the first one I had for the chieftain." She said with a soft sigh. "Look at how happy he is, how happy his mother is. When I gave birth to him, I could not raise him and at the time and I did not want him."

The little boy did look happy and so did his mother. "I see what you mean, Kauya" I replied softly with understanding.

She nodded. "Many of the Attanawan women have..." she paused for a second to think about the right word to use. "Problems?.... Having babies."

From my estimate of what I had seen of the village, there were about two hundred or more people in the tribe. But most of them were men. The few women I had seen were getting out of child bearing years, and from what Kauya had just told me, the ones that could bear children had problems doing so.

Even if the few women that I saw who could probably still have children didn't have those kinds of problems, it still didn't leave a lot of biological diversity. Not to mention that I was amazed that a primitive tribe realized what this kind of problem was.

It started to make sense to me, and why the chieftain would take any opportunity to bring new blood into his tribe. Though forcing my wife to do that, still didn't sit well with me, I sort of understood it.

After our nice talk, I asked Kauya to speak to the chieftain on my behalf about letting me see Amanda and that I wanted to learn more about the tribe. She did speak with the chieftain, and the old man actually thought about it for a long time before making his decision.

He said I could start working in the village and help tend to the near constant repair of the primitively made huts everyone lived in. He also said he wanted Kauya to teach me their language better, because he wanted his people to be able to communicate with me as well as he wanted to know more about [white women], meaning he wanted to know more about my wife, Amanda.

I narrowed my gaze at the mention of my wife, but I kept my anger in check. He was letting me out of my hut, and that was a good start. Thankfully, he also agreed to let me talk to Amanda, but only in his presence and with Kauya as an interpreter.

I didn't want to ruin any possibility that he would possibly let me talk to my wife. I agreed with the chieftain's decision and said I would not only repair the huts but I would use my [o'hnua] white man knowledge to improve the structures and help make life in the village a little easier. He liked that idea and took me to his hut to see my wife.

Amanda was still loosely bound to the large stake, but she could walk around the small diameter within the hut. When I entered, she was standing by the wall near the doorway. Her hair was wet and her body still glistened with sweat from the chieftain having recently fucked her brains out again.

"Oh David!." She said when I entered the hut. "Oh my god. Are you all right?" she exclaimed.

"Oh baby!." I answered, and went to her quickly. "I should be asking you that!"

She grabbed me in a huge embrace and cried in my arms.

Amanda took a deep breath and let out a soft audible sigh. "I-I'm okay." She stammered with a little ire in her voice, glaring angrily at the chieftain who was standing just inside the doorway. "I guess I'm not allowed to be alone with you."

"No." I answered somberly. "We aren't in 'Kansas' anymore, baby."

She just nodded and looked at Kauya. "I heard you talking with someone, is that her?"

"Yeah. Her names, Kauya, she's an Akashi." I said gesturing toward Kauya in introduction.

"I know, I heard what she told you." Amanda had also learned a good bit of the Akashi language. "So, since it is his right as the leader of the tribe to fuck me, you okay with that?"

"No!" I said forcefully, "Of course I'm not okay with it." The chieftain shuffled a little, but with one look from Kauya he stopped.

"We said that we were going to be a part of the tribe, right?" Amanda reminded me.

"Well, yeah, we did.... But...." She didn't let me finish and continued. "So.... That applies to their customs and other stuff as well." She stated matter-of-factly.

"Amanda! You're my wife; I love you, but this.... This.... Is just....I don't think I can accept it." I stammered, trying to avoid the fact that the chieftain was using my wife as an object for sex, and most likely intended on getting her pregnant.

"Baby...." She said, tears beginning to form in her eyes as her hands cupped my face. "I love you too. I don't want to do this either, but we swore we wouldn't back down. Remember?"

My wife was correct. We had made a promise that no matter what, we would follow whatever rules, customs or laws the tribe had. But neither of us could have possibly imagined anything like this would happen.

I had to argue that point, "Hon. We didn't know it was going to be like this, though."

"If we had known, we wouldn't be here. I agree. But we are here, and we agreed to follow their customs." She said, her hand brushing away a tear before I could.

"Even if that custom, allows their chieftain to use you like he is?" I tried a meager counter.

Amanda looked at the chieftain and sighed hesitantly. "Well that is pretty much a moot point, David. Since he already has used me."

I thought about when she basically let him pour his seed into her, holding herself open and accepting it.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, sullenly.

Her eyes snapped onto mine and narrowed. "Not as much as you did, apparently. I saw the expression on your face when you watched him fuck the hell out of me."

"You held yourself open so he could pour his come into you, Amanda!" I said accusingly.

She huffed and I could tell what I said hurt her. But she wasn't standing down. "I did that because I saw the look on your face, the interest and orgasmic elation you seemed to get out of watching it. You're fucking zipper looked like it was about to rip open!!!"

I couldn't deny that the spectacle of watching the chieftain fucking Amanda had really turned me on. "Okay, I admit, it turned me on. You're a goddess, baby. I couldn't help it."

She smiled a little, "You are a hunk, you know. But you're a dense one sometimes."

"You're all right then? Letting the chieftain fuck you?" I brought us back onto the original topic.

"As long as he doesn't try and hurt me...." She said, absently. "Which reminds me.... When you and... Kauya," she paused, remembering Kauya's name, "talked earlier, she said something about having babies???"

She had.... "Yeah. That is something we need to consider.... What if he.... Uh.... Gets you pregnant?"

"Then it looks like I'm going to have his baby, doesn't it?" She said softly, her watery eyes looking into mine.

"Yeah." I said, placing a soft kiss on her head. "I guess so."

We had both agreed that when it came to the laws, rules or customs of the tribe, we would follow them as if we were any other member of the tribe.

The chieftain didn't make any move to stop me and Amanda, but he did send a warning to Kauya for her to relay.

"Sorry, but he say you are his now." Kauya said, speaking to Amanda. "He say enough talk, time to meet the people." She directed that last part at me.

"I love you, David. No matter what happens, I love you." Amanda said and let out a small sob.

I gave her a hearty hug and smiled. "I know, baby. I love you too and no matter what, that won't change."

She gave me a brief kiss on the lips and reluctantly let me go. I released me hold on her and turned with one more look. Amanda smiled and twiddled her fingers at me as I left the hut.

Part 8

For the rest of the day, Chieftain Akuyen, I had learned what his name was, and Kauya took me around the village and introduced me to more of the tribe. I was greeted with politeness and a lot of curiosity. These people had not seen White people before, so I was very alien to them.

We came to a small hut, where the roof was being repaired. A large hole had been made by a fallen tree branch and part of the wall had collapsed. I looked at the wall and the roof and noticed there was nothing supporting the top of the walls and the roof. It all stayed up by weight and tension from the opposite wall it was lashed to.

It wasn't a bad design, but the available materials limited how much tension could be used to support the structure. It gave me an idea.

I stayed there and helped them rebuild the hut their way so I could learn how the Attanawan's did it. Then I came up with some ideas on how to improve their design. The roofs were basically thatch and branches, braced together with crude lashings of vines or reeds.

After a few days, I made a small 'demo' hut using small branches, interlocking in a mesh, covered with a woven reed mat in one direction, and layered with another mat in the opposite direction. Tough, sturdy and mostly water proof.

I burned the ends of larger branches and made hard points that I used to score and tie to the top of the walls to support the new roof. With other branches of the same size, or close to it, I used as support beams and made windows and doors and other amenities. The hut was too small to live in, but with Kauya's help, I explained that it was just an example that the rest of the villagers could come and look at so they could do it themselves.

The tribe loved the improvements I made and were adapting quickly to the changes I made in their day to day life. I wasn't an architect by any means, but I knew enough about structures to improve their huts and make them stronger. I also learned how they made clay pots and dried gourds as containers, improving the strength and showing them how to make hotter fires to temper their pots more as well as certain types of wood.

The few times I caught sight of Amanda when she was going to bathe; she'd roll her eyes with exasperation and continue on to the river.

Since the chieftain had been reluctantly letting my wife and I speak together, he had become a little more possessive of her and didn't allow me to see her as often as I would have liked, so Kauya offered to spend a few moments each day, talking to Amanda and helping her with learning the Attanawan language and keep me informed as to how she was doing and also gave my wife updates as to what I was up to.

The weeks went by pretty quickly and while the chieftain was happily fucking the hell out of my wife several times a day, I kept myself busy with learning their language and working on the improvements to the huts until one day, Kauya came up and told me that Amanda was pretty sure she was pregnant.

Part 9

"Dealing with the news"

I stood in shock after hearing the news that my wife was pregnant. It didn't strike me with grief like I thought it would, or should have, but that was more due to logic than any personal feelings that I had.

Chieftain Akuyan was screwing the hell out of Amanda so much, that if he hadn't already knocked her up, he would soon at the current rate he was banging her. So, grudgingly, I accepted the fact that if Amanda thought she was pregnant I had to learn to deal with that fact.

By the fourth month since we'd been captured by the Attanawa, my beautiful wife's once flat and well-toned stomach began to show the obvious signs of a 'baby bump'. Now, when she left the hut to go bathe in the river, she'd rub her belly and shrug toward me in annoyance. "Yeah.... This sucks...."

The remaining months went by slowly and I continued to work hard in the village, upgrading the huts and building other useful structures, like a place to dry large leaves they used to make the sleeping mats from.

Amanda's belly grew bigger and bigger as the months went by but I could tell that she was healthy and being treated well. Her belly always glistened with oil or something, which got me curious. When I asked Kauya about it, she said that it was to allow a female's belly to stretch without causing discomfort. After further conversation I learned that the ointment was also used during birth to help with the delivery and that also helped increase the healing after the baby was born.

I had quite a laugh one day when the chieftain wanted to fuck Amanda but she told him "No!", quite loudly.

My wife was ready to 'pop' any day now, and she had developed quite the attitude about him wanting to fuck her so much. Suddenly, after hearing her shout at the chieftain, I witnessed as my wife physically shoved him out of his own hut, yelling profanity's that she'd learned at him.

He mumbled some complaints and went to go find somewhere else to spend the night.

I had to laugh when he came over to my newly re-built hut, looking like a scolded puppy, but his reaction sobered me up pretty quickly and I apologized once he was standing at my door.

At first, I didn't say anything. Other than the forced sex, he had never physically abused my wife and though I was tied up on the first day, I had not been treated cruelly either.

This was their custom and culture, developed over the centuries without the influences of the outside world. Over these past several months, I had shown them a great many things and ways of the o'hnua [white man] that they seemed to be adapting to fairly well. I had earned their respect and even learned many of their ways and customs.

The chieftain told me that he respected what I had done for his tribe. He began our conversation, telling me how much he has helped his people by bringing o'hnua [white man] and to'nah [white slave] to the tribe and how much he thanked me for being good to his people.

I almost said he could be thankful by releasing my wife and me, but I had learned from Kauya, not to speak to the chieftain unless he asked me a question that required a response.

SO there I was, sitting with the chieftain in my hut, waiting for him to speak to me. He looked at me and took a deep breath and releasing it with an audible sigh. "I still do not know the oht [white] way." He began, then poked a finger at his chest and continued. "I lead the tribe. I keep tribe safe and honor the gods."

I listened without looking directly at the chieftain.

"The [white woman] is a gift from gods to the tribe's chieftain." He stated plainly. "I honor the gods to keep tribe safe and I take [white woman] and pray she gives tribe new blood."

I had already accepted the fact that even as much research that Amanda and I had done on the native peoples in the region were, because of our blind ambition we had completely missed how the Attanawan's were.

The chieftain sighed again. He sat up straight with concern on his face. "You do great things for tribe. I make [wife] of [white man] my sieta [slave]."

"Yes, chieftain." I answered politely, accepting what he said.

"Why is she so vicious now?" he asked suddenly.

I couldn't help it, and I chuckled giving him a semi-compassionate smile. "She is with child, Chieftain. [White women] become very aggressive when they get big like that." I said.

After considering what I said, he nodded solemnly.

Then he brought up his head. "But I am chieftain. She cannot deny me!" he exclaimed demandingly.

I smiled and just shook my head. "She can and she will." I said. "My wife is quite strong."

He nodded. "Yes. Much stronger than women in tribe."

"She'll become fiercer." I said.

That caught his attention and he whipped his head up in surprise and scoffed angrily at my remark. "Women do not fight!" He said with determination.

"In [white man] world, they fight and they are very fierce." I stated with all seriousness, I gave him the look of raw fear when I said it. "Just don't make her mad, chieftain."

Out of curiosity I asked him a question without waiting for him to speak. "What do the gods tell you now, about her?"

He stared angrily at me for a moment, that I dared ask him a question, but his gaze softened quickly. "I must leave her alone; she will have the baby soon."

I nodded. "Yeah... that's pretty hard isn't it?" I mumbled in English. When he looked at me perplexed, I returned to the native tongue. "It is difficult, no?"

He nodded in agreement. "I enjoy the feeling of her; she is a gift of the gods and mine now."

"Will you let us go after the baby comes?" I asked without thinking.

He looked up at me in shock. "No. Not yet." he stated simply, and without another word, he stood up and left the hut.

Part 10

"First Birth"

Early one morning, about four days after my brief talk with the chieftain, Amanda went into labor. I wanted to be by her side, letting her know I was there with her. But, again, custom dictated that only the women of the tribe and one they called the "Elder Mother" were the only ones permitted in the hut when a woman was giving birth.

The old man was quite excited about the first child from his [white slave] and had the whole tribe saying prayers to the gods, thanking them for the gift of the child that was about to come.

Over the course of several long hours, I heard Amanda scream a few times from the contractions and her pain induced comments about wanting to kill the chieftain for making her pregnant. I told the chieftain that it was just the [white] woman's way of dealing with the pain, because he seriously thought she was going to kill him. I'd laugh later. Right now, my only concern was for my wife.

123456...8