A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 08

Story Info
Aftermath/Recuperation.
10.7k words
3
5.4k
6
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

Aftermath/ Recuperation.

Prologue:

After the girls rescued the men and women captured from a village near the black line, Nagma Zura came face to face with a great foe, the commander of the orcs, Magnus Victoria Orccus. After bested in a sword fight and disarmed; Naga engaged in a hand to hand combat with Magnus's second Lieutenant, Nargol. The duel only resulted in the tired Nagma Zura's defeat and humiliation.

For long, the warrior woman along with Mike were tormented in a BDSM chamber were used to pleasure some of the orc and orcess residing in orcish hold fast of Green gate. Exiguus was confronted her mother who disowned the young lady and shaved half of her hair clean off. Nagma was degraded, used and broken into a personal fuck toy for Nargol.

Magnus learnt of the assassination of the orcish princess Shazfus, whom Magnus and Gallicus were both in love with, this news was an even bitter blow as it appeared that it had been planned Gallicus himself after the orcish princess exhibited traitorous thoughts and philosophies. Distraught by this, Magus betrayed her race and help rescued the captives, only to have been captured herself and stripped of her clothes, weapons and rank. In return for her service Ashanti, Gliese and Sentoki rescued Magnus and Maddie.

Now they remain in the town of Belwurst, where a king's men garrison is based.

Magnus Victoria Orcus (Prologue)

Once during the last Orcish kingdom in the grim lands; Magnus Victoria Orcus was born long side her twin brother, Gallicus. Their mother was Mor'lock Victoria Orcus and their father Grimrose Orcus. They had a half-brother; Grim'dock, born to the first bride of Grimrose, For'ran. Their half-sister, Olla who was born of a human captive. There is speculation that they are both, human-orc hybrid like Olla. These speculations were bought as their mother was seen to be very fond of her human slave.

Their father was close to the orcish king, and the two siblings were close to the orcish princess Shafuz, who had also human like facial features, because of this; the three of them began a sexual relationship.

In their late teens, they were constantly made to perform sexual acts on their older more monstrous brother, father and even the orc king, this stop when Grim'dock was killed by humans. Magnus joined the orcish army and rose through the ranks to become a commander of her own battalion; however they were failed to be recognised as a proper orcish fighting force, as they were made entirely of female orcs who had strong human features.

Gallicus become a dragon rider for the king, and eventually helped bring down the castles in the black line, the raid cost all the dragons and dragon riders but him and his dragon, Gur'Dak. The injured orc and dragon were placed in a chamber to heal their wounds.

Princess Shafuz was seemed to become very sympathetic to the humans and that sympathy cost the orcs a defeat by human hands. Due to the defeat being seen as a treasonous act, Shafuz was assassinated.

A final attack by human forces managed to wipe all orcs and decimated the main palace of the orcs, only Magnus' battalion survived long enough to move her brother's weaken body to Green gate, along with his dragon.

Side note: When Olla became a woman at eighteen, the king wanted her as a concubine/guard, to protect him and pleasure him. Her mother did not want that life for her, so she convinced her to run away with her, with an aid from Shafuz, they made it back to humanity. Their journey did not end well, by the newly appointed human king's orders; they were tortured and executed before forced to hand over important information. This ordeal was the symptom of Shafuz's treachery. Olla had green skin but blond hair like her mother.

Mor'lock, Magnus and Gallicus's mother was about eight feet high; the orcess had human facial features with a stern fierce look in her eyes. Her normal attire would be dresses of armour and brown fur with the lower front of the dress exposed save for a loin cloth barely reaching her knee caps. When her husband spent the nights alone with his first wife, For'ran, she would be kept company by three human exiles. The first was a very large man who angered his king; the second was a young man who was about twenty one years and the third and final was a man younger than her by a few short years, he was a thief in childhood and aspired to be a highway man by his late teen years, that was when he was exiled and met Mor'lock. Though she despised humans due to the relations between the races, Mor'lock did not feel as if orc kind was superior to mankind. Despite her open mind, she believed it was an orcish duty to fight against the human crown.

For'ran was a beastly looking orcess; she was considered a beauty by their standards. He had a pug like face, wore iron clad dresses and thick fur cloaks. She along with her husband were harsh believers in orc superiority, if she had her way, then Mor'lock's human pets would have been dead. There were some animosities between both wives. Grimrose preferred his first wife, and would listen to her the most. During threesomes, For'ran often performed rough acts on Mor'lock, out of spite, which increased hostilities.

Naga (I)

The morning light from the window danced across her breasts and lingered on her dark brown nipple, her head moved for a little while before she awoke, perhaps for the first time in a while. Opening her eyes to Lady M gracefully watching over her.

"Have I died?" She asked with a soft voice.

"No my dear, you were rescued." Lady M smile and kissed her.

"Rescued?" She said to herself as the memories of the past couple of days began to jump into her mind like a jolt of lighting. She suddenly remembered all hardships she and her companions and endured, her humiliations and degrading performance in front of her enemies and friends and the sudden change of heart of an old foe. She lay down flat, wishing the bed to swallow her up whole so that she would not have to face a living thing, but the bed didn't provide her that sweet relief.

"You seem hungry; I will get someone to bring you food. I think there are people preparing you a bath in the officer's quarter." Lady M kept rubbing her hair.

"I'm filthy, I need a bath." Nagma had all sorts of foul tastes in her mouth; she was reminded of all the things that went in there.

"Feet, cock, pussy even arsehole. Bleeh!" She thought to herself as Lady M rushed up to support her but they just fell back into the bed.

"You need to rest, dear." Lady M placed Nagma back unto the bed. The tiered warrior woman's legs spread open, revealing her wet moist pussy and an unwashed foot. A knock sounded but Lady M did not have time to check Nagma's decency.

"Come in." A squire walked in and gave Lady M a parchment and stood still at the sign of Nagma's open legs.

"Come on, I know you want." She spoke to the quire in a delirious yet seductive voice as she prodded his clean white uniform with her feet; leaving behind dirt onto his uniform, Naga began to laugh and finger herself while making eye contact with him. Visibility uncomfortable he stuttered, Lady M noticed and lightly slapped Nagma's tights.

"Knock it off." She kept Nagma, under control and then began to look at the squire. "I shall reply to him at once." Lady M rushed out in a hurry, leaving the squire in the room with Nagma, who had stumbled once again out of bed and wrapped her body around the squire.

"So, what a young handsome man you are. Do you like older women?" Nagma smiled and kissed the young man on his neck, which made him visibility cringe at her odour. Nagma picked up on this?

"Oh, you think I smell do you?"

"No—no, my lady." The squire was placed in a tight situation.

"That's okay; I think I smell as well."

"Oh, yes you do—I mean no you don't." The squire was spiralling into more of a mess.

"That's okay, I lead me to the officer's bath." Nagma smiled and continued to lean on him, only pausing to grab a glass of wine left at bed stand.

"Ahh, that's better." Some of the foul taste left her mouth as she gulped down the last of the wine.

"Let's go!" She initiated their leave. As they walked down the stairs through the corridor, the squire felt some of the men's glaze on Nagma's body.

"Don't you want to cover up, my lady?" The squire seemed concerned for Nagma's honour.

"Nah, I'm fine." Nagma however did not care what people thought of her up and to this point.

"Go one, lad!" Some of the older soldiers were cheering on the squire, but it caused him to blush right red.

"Oh my lady, here we are." The squires led Nagma into the bathing room and helped her in and proceeded to leave.

"I will be back with some towels, my lady." The squire proceeds to leave. Nagma took this time to reminisce about her experience.

"I was made into an animal, when I return to Green gate, I shall bring to it nothing but dread. This experience was made me stronger, like Damascus steel." She spoke to herself, it helped raise her sprits. She began to clean herself; her hair, body, face and those places hidden away.

The squire return with some towel and clothes behind was Azza.

"You're finally awake." Azza smile to Nagma who return the smile. The squire was about to leave before Nagma called him back in.

"Don't leave now, our conversation had just begun." Nagma smiled at him as Azza striped off and jumped right into the bath to tend to her friend. The squire sat by them and tried to avoid staring at their breast. Nagma turn towards the squire while Azza scrubbed her back. Naga crossed her arms and placed them at the edge of the bath. She notices a trumpet on the squire's side.

"So, A Damascus steel horn?" She initiated conversation with the young squire.

"Yes, my superiors gave it to me."

"What's your name? Mine is Naga Zura and this is Azza. We're both princess warriors from exotic countries but our older sibling got the throne." Naga gave him a ton of information very fast in a playful teasing way.

"Don't scare the boy." Azza smiled.

"I'm not scared." The squire defended himself.

"Then what are you?" Nagma once again took lead of the conversation.

"Oscar of house tree wood."

"Oh, a noble." Nagma was not surprised; the squire did not look like a rough type of person.

"Yes. I heard about you two, all how you rescued all those people." He seemed to be more interested with them.

"Oh, that's flattering. I bet you have a lot of women at your door step?" Nagma teased whilst she moved her finger up and down his cock, hidden away in his trousers.

"No, I never kissed a girl." Nagma smiled at his innocence, she wanted to play around with him even more.

"Well I think you would make a wondrous husband and lover. If you wish, we could find you some girls, can't we Azza?"

"Yes we most definitely can." Azza began to join in with Nagma's games. She smiled at Oscar.

"Thank you, my ladies," Oscar blushed red as the saree that Nagma would wear.

"Perhaps I should make you my squire! You can come with me to battle and travel to exotic lands, meet exotic woman and fuck them." Nagma gave the squire a proposition that he could not refuse, he's eyes widen and he began to stumer.

"Y—yes, of course, my lady." The squire's response gave a smile to Naga's face.

All the while, a naked Magnus appeared, with cum dripping from her mouth to her breast.

"May I?" She asked politely. Nagma looked at Azza and stroked her breasts and then looked at Oscar.

"Oscar, can you please escort Azza to the bed chambers, please?" Nagma began to empty the room, of people. As Azza tried of her body and put her clothes back on Magnus came into the tub.

"So, here we are." Nagma spoke in an emotionless tone.

"Here we are." Magnus replied in an equality emotionless tone. Naga stroke Magnus' breast, hinting at the cum. Magnus noticed the hints.

"Lady Migistra thought it would be appropriate for me to pleasure all the men who were taken captive." Magnus noticed that Nagma was staring at her cum covered white tongue. She stuck a finger into the orcess mouth; feeling her tongue wriggle around the index, Nagma handed her a cup of wine so wash down the taste. As the orc drank from it, Nagma proceeded to wash her dark green orcish skin.

"There is only one way I can shred what I experienced at your hands." Nagma stared deep into Magnus's eyes and kissed her. The glass dropped into the water. Nagma kissed the orcess' breast and began to nibble on them.

"Oww. oh, you have quite the bite there." Magnus teased Nagma; rubbing her head as she pleasured those gigantic breasts. Nagma back off in the edge of the bathtub and pulled herself up, spreading her legs; she invited Magnus in. The lustful tongue of the aroused orcess simulated Nagma' labia, before digging deeper into her body. Gently pleasuring her pussy before moving unto the citreous, Nagma's toes curled, as her old foe delivered the long deserved repercussion.

"That's right bitch, know the place for all orcs." Nagma held the orcish head closer to her pussy, Magnus saw that Nagma was releasing all the pent up anger on her, and she let her.

Nagma's head shot upwards as her whole body began to quake, the lustful energy travelled all through her body; no one could deny that Nagma's soul was beginning to lighten.

"Ahhhh.Fuck yes, you stupid cunt." Nagma screamed as she orgasmed with the orc's head pressed against her pussy. Nagma pushed and Magnus and jump right back into the water, violently grabbing her, sticking her fingers in Magnus' arse and groping her. They both kiss with great passion, lust and hatred as Nagma's violent orgasm died down. Into Magnus's arms she felt.

"Does it still hurt?" Magnus asked her.

"I—I don't know, I think it still does." Nagma still could not shake off what had happen to them, what had happen to her.

"Well, it hurts for me too." Magnus smiled and Nagma as to two women kissed once more.

Gliese( I)

She saw that away from the garrison men, the young orcess sat. It appeared as though Exiguus was reminiscing about something. With stealth; Gliese run up towards her to playfully frighten her.

"Boo!" She also nudged her slightly before kissing her neck.

"Oh it you, do you require my assistance?" Exiguus spoke to her in an emotion manner.

"Nope, just wishing to sit and watch the sky for a while." Gliese's friendliness confused Exiguus, but the orcess eventually let it subside and look to the horizon once more. Gliese felt as if it was best to cut directly to the point. She began to run her fingers through Exiguus's hair which had been restyled so that the hair was spikier and jagged while flowing downwards. Gliese then proceeded to kiss the side of the head that was shaved clean.

"What your mother did was wrong, and you deserve a family." Gliese smiled, still stroking her hair.

"Perhaps I do, but I don't know where to find one." Exiguus' attention was achieved by Gliese.

"Here. We can be your new family. You already are close to my sister and Mike."

"I don't believe I am worthy of that..." Exiguus lowered her head.

"Don't been an idiot! What you went through to help our cause; it was more than enough to kill any ill fate between us." As Gliese lifted Exiguus' head; the young orcess buried her head in Gliese's chest and burst into tears. Gliese kissed her head once more, in efforts to calm her.

"There, there. We are more than sobbing women; we fight and kill for our rights of existence. Shhh now...Sister."

"I hate them, all of them. I want to kill them." With sorrow in her voice and a teary eye; the young orcess vowed her revenge on her own kind.

"And we will."

"I want to face my mother once more." Exiguus' voice was dark and vengeful, leaving Gliese in silence.

"And you will." Gliese assured her once more. "But now I have to work to do, I must help prepare the men for another ride." She left the young orcess smiling on the bench as she left to continue her duties.

Exiguus (I)

An hour had passed since she was invited into a new family.

"Shall I fuck Gliese to show her my gratitude? Does human culture work that way?" Exiguus thought to herself as she walked around the garrison to find her new sister. She felt as if her orcish manners would not help her survive as a member of mankind but they were the only manners she knew.

"Oi, you green fucking cunt-bitch." One of the soldiers called out and about five of them swarmed her.

"Your kind slaughter and fucked our men and women, and you're 'ere walking around like some sorta princess?" Another soldier shouted.

"Ha yeah. Fuck that, love. We're gonna fuck your skull until you bleed like a fucking dog." The first soldier smirked as he added to his friend's remark.

Exiguus was left speechless, if she let them fuck her than she may loose valuable time getting to Gliese but if she resisted it could be taken as sign of double crossing.

"Leave 'er the fuck alone, lads. She helped get me the fuck away from that 'ell hold of green gate." A fast talking Sergeant came to Exiguus' aid and held us her arms as he escorted her and then Exiguus took lead to her destination.

"Thank you." Exiguus felt an overwhelming relief as her dilemma had ended.

"No need for that, love. Just repaying a debt." The sergeant too was relived to have gotten the young woman out of danger. "Most these men have been fighting your kind for generations, a little animosity is standard."

"I know, my kind would have done the same." Exiguus showed no shame in this.

"I hope you don't mine me asking? Erm, well why did you help us?" The sergeant seemed intrigued by her.

"Well, In short; I was born and bred to hate but I lived to change." Exiguus and the sergeant both exchanged a smile.

"Good enough for me love."

"Perhaps if I pleasure him, I can see if this is part of the human culture!" Exiguus thought to herself.

"Over there." Exiguus lead the sergeant into a corner, where disappeared from the gaze of others. She knelt down and started to rub her face on his crouch area.

"What are you doing?" The sergeant asked reluctantly, though he knew the answer.

"What do you think? I am repaying you." Exiguus smiled as she bought down the trousers of sergeant, he cock was flaccid when Exiguus began to kiss it. She felt it twitching and slightly hardening, she then opened her mouth and took in all six inches of the cock. It was not the biggest she had but it felt good, nonetheless.

She began to bob her head back and forth on the cock, lubricating it even more as time passed by. The orcess felt the salty skin rub against her tongue, it's very presence making her mouth even wetter.

The sergeant flexed his abs over and over again and the young orcess pleasured his cock. Her warm mouth dancing around his member while her saliva marinated it.

"Ohh fuck." He whispered with pleasure as he blew his load directly into Exiguus' mouth, the salt reigned over her taste buds as she swallowed it all.

"Are you happy, sir?" She smiled and teased the sergeant as she stood back up.

"I fucking well am, that was amazing." The sergeant attempted to gather his breath while still in disbelief. "Alright, so where to?" He asked again.

"This way." Exiguus lead the sergeant, once again until she found Gliese. Gliese was talking to some soldiers and looked as if she was giving direction. Exiguus was spotted by Gliese who gave her a smile and walked towards here.

"I take it, this is your spot." The sergeant looked at Exiguus who gave him a small kiss on the cheek, before he left the girls to their own devices.

"Exxy, what brings you here?" Gliese surprised Exiguus by giving her a nick name.

"I just wanted to show you something."

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers