A Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll give you my reasons why I believe a guy will give you better head than your girlfriend/wife/lover. First, she really gets nothing from it other than giving you pleasure. She will try to convince you that she loves sucking your cock, but she's really doing it for you, not for herself. On the other hand, a guy that wants to suck your cock really wants to do it. He know how it feels to him, and he really wants to get you off and he really does want you to blow your load in his mouth.

I knew I had wanted to try this, but, like most of you, I didn't know how I would actually react when the time came. Greg pushed his meat into my mouth and I let him go deep then slowly, slightly sucking with my tongue keeping pressure on his glans, I pulled back, milking his love tool. I got all the way to his head and swallowed him again. This time I was swirling my tongue back and forth until just his head was inside. I kept swirling my tongue around his penis head and he started breathing harder. Knowing that I was giving Greg the kind of pleasure I would want to receive, I doubled my efforts trying to make him cum and blow his entire load.

He reached down and took hold of his shaft as I was swirling my tongue and started pumping it and moaning, "Ohhh Yeahhhh, here it comes, ooooohhhhh, its' coming, its' coming!! Here it is, OOOOOHHHHHHHHHmother fucker!! TAKE IT, OHHHHH!! NOWWWWWWW!!" And he blasted a shot of cum onto my tongue. Swallowing, I slid him slowly, deeper and he kept spurting. I held him in my mouth wanting to taste his sperm and I felt his cock throb with at least 7 spasms of cum.

I swallowed as best I could with a mouth full of penis, but some of it dripped out the side of my mouth and onto my chin. I heard Lori loudly cumming herself during this time, but I was engrossed with what I was doing and realizing I loved what I had just done, and I really did like the taste of warm, thick, slippery, sperm.

I was hooked.

12