A Journey of Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of our journey of discovery.
2.8k words
4.08
7.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading over the events I have written down, I developed a raging hard on and had to make slow love to my own cock.

I must apologize at this point because in the beginning, I failed to admonish you to practice safe sex. At the time of the telling of this story, aids had not become the catastrophe it is today and std's were curable by a shot of penicillin. The events I am relating to you are basically true, possibly with some minor embellishments, but actual happenings and there was very little worry about venereal diseases. Also, as a clarification for those of you who might have wondered about pregnancy, Lori and I decided not to have children and discussed me getting clipped, but with our eventual life style, decided for her to get her tubes tied. We didn't want to raise someone else's child either. So, if you are inclined to play around, please for your own sake and the sake of your partner, wrap that rascal.

I've discovered it is extremely difficult to relate the events thoroughly enough to project the actual event into your minds. I do hope that I have done enough, and relayed enough of the actual scene to let you appreciate some of my experiences in turning Lori into the fabulous, sexual partner she has become, and discovering myself in the process. My ultimate goal when I started writing this was to describe some of our experiences well enough that it would give you some jackoff material.

Pictures or videos would be preferable, but I think I'll keep them for my personal enjoyment if and when I can no longer participate because of age or disability.

I will try to relay some of the things we have experienced together and separately in the coming chapters if there is enough interest from readers.

So, OK. I had just experienced giving my first blow job. Lori had already had several orgasms and the night was relatively young yet. Greg had fed me his load of juice, James had blown at least one load of cum into Lori's quim, so David was still stroking his 10 inches, and I had somehow not blown my load yet. Lori said she needed a drink, and we decided to shower up and head for the bar to refresh for the rest of the night's activities.

As we were getting ready to leave, Lori leaned over and took David's monster in her hand and licked the head of it. She whispered, "Save some of that for me", and headed for the door.

Honestly, this was the biggest cock I had personally seen and I couldn't imagine Lori taking that monster without ripping her vagina open. She, however, didn't seem very scared by it. I was scared for her, but, at the same time I could feel myself swelling a little imagining that pole buried in her pussy.

We got to the bar, and as could be expected, the atmosphere was hot and erotic. I ordered a Tequila and sat back to relax and recoup. I had downed about half my drink when Margie came over and sat next to me. She leaned in close and started rubbing her breasts against my arm. Well, you can guess what that did. She noticed right away and smiling, reached over and took me in her hand and whispered in my ear, "Want to take a walk?"

We left and took the path down by the lake, and what she did to me in the next hour was absolutely mind blowing. By the time we made it back to the party room, I was totally wasted, both physically and sexually.

I looked around for Lori to tell her I was heading to bed but didn't see her anywhere. I assumed she was with another guy, and although I would have liked to find her and watch, I wasn't going to take the energy to track her down.

I got to our room and it was obvious I didn't have to search for her. I could hear the unmistakable sounds coming from inside. I opened the door and the sight that greeted me was astonishing. David was sitting on the couch with his legs stretched out in front of him and Lori was crouched over his lap with her back to him and her feet on either side of him, lowering herself on to his hard, thick sausage. She let herself slide all the way down his shaft with a moan that was almost animal. I needn't have worried.

It fit.

As she buried him completely, she laid back against his chest and reached her arms up over her head and behind Dave's head. This gave her leverage so she could more easily lift herself up and then let herself sink back down on that monster cock. Every time she pulled up and then ground back down, she gasped a little louder. I could tell she was going to go off any minute. She lifted up and as she was sinking back down, David thrust up into her and that shattered her sanity barrier and she leaned forward as much as she could, allowing him to inch a little more into her pussy. She started crying, and laughing and groaning and moaning as she got completely lost in her orgasmic bliss. She finally emptied her orgasm limit and collapsed.

David, however, didn't pull his horse cock out. He didn't move, but kept up steady pressure pushing his meat as deep as he could keep it. As Lori began to catch her breath, he started grinding his hips right and left causing his dick to rub against the walls of her vagina. Having that big pole inside her touching every erogenous zone she possessed was more than she could stand and she was soaring up into another plane.

I was as hard as I have ever been in my entire life watching her give herself completely over to her feelings and had been unconsciously stroking myself and as Lori exploded once again, I exploded all over my hand and the floor. His last effort at bringing Lori over the top must have been all he could stand too, because I saw him pulsing and thrusting his seed into her as she flew over the last time.

The rest of the summer continued in much the same fashion. We partied hardy with a few select couples and singles. David turned out to be the biggest cock Lori experienced up to that point, and I got to experience two other guys' tonsil treats before camp shut down for the season. I knew Lori was a sexaholic, but I wasn't sure what I was. I found I liked giving head, but wasn't all that sure about partaking in anal sex either as a bottom or a top. So, was I gay, or was I bi, or was I just a cock sucker? Lori and I still had great sex and I couldn't get enough of her so I ruled out being gay, but didn't know about the rest.

November and December turned out to be some of the best sex we had experienced as a couple. I had found a little more stamina so could satisfy her comfortably, but I knew she was capable of much more than I could supply. None of our summer friends lived close by, so it was difficult to get together with any of them, and we were beginning to miss the excitement of the chase.

In January, I had occasion to travel out of state for a business meeting and while I was there, I noticed an adult book store close by the motel I was staying at. I had been to one back home that sold porn movies and magazines and sex toys, and being alone and horny thinking about Lori, decided to stop in and see what I could find to masturbate to when I got back to my room.

After the day's meeting was over, I drove to the store. When I walked in I noticed it was similar to the one back home. There were several rows of magazines on one side of the store and several rows of DVDs along one wall. On the other side of the door was a large section of sex toys. There was one couple browsing the toys and a few guys roaming the magazine and dvd racks and trying hard not to be too obvious about watching the young couple.

I was browsing the magazine section looking for something to take back with me when I noticed a couple of the guys walking around a corner of the store that I hadn't noticed before. I didn't pay a lot of attention until I noticed a couple more guys going around the corner and none of them seemed to be coming back. Curious, I meandered over that way and found there was another door with a sign over it reading preview booths. The door was locked but there was a card slot for access. I asked the attendant about it and found out I needed to buy time on a card and use the time in the video booths to select different videos to watch. Well, OK. I bought five dollars' worth and went back to see what this was all about.

When I got inside, it was quite dark but had dim lights leading a long a row of booths on each side of the aisle. Walking down the aisle, there were displays on the side of each door showing what was playing in that booth. Some of the doors had lights on above them indicating that the booth was occupied so I found an open booth that advertised she males, or big dick fucking, or lesbian adventures.

I opened the door, walked in and locked it behind me. There was a small bench next to the door with a screen on the opposite side and a card reader next to the screen. I slid the card in and the screen popped up showing two gorgeous blonds in a 69 position panting and squealing and writhing around in apparent pleasure. Both of them were very well endowed and the scene was quite erotic as they really did seem to be pleasuring each other a lot. I started to get hard watching so, sitting down and unzipping my fly, I reached in and began to rub my cock through my underwear. The scene on the screen was getting hotter as the girls were nearing an orgasm and, of course, I was getting harder.

I unbuttoned my pants and lifted my ass off the bench and pulled my pants and shorts down to my knees, freeing my cock. I began stroking harder and faster as the girls got closer to their peak. Feeling really excited, but not wanting to cum so soon, I stood up and dropped my pants and shorts to the floor allowing me to open my legs and get to my balls better. As I turned to sit back down, I noticed a hole in the side of the wall with a finger rubbing the bottom of the hole. I had read about glory holes before, but had never actually seen one. I did however know what it meant.

I was totally surprised and couldn't believe my good luck. I slid over to the wall and a hand came through cupping my balls softly. "Oh Wow!" He, or she, I didn't know which, and didn't really care either, fondled my ball sack, gently bouncing my fruits in his hand. He then slid his hand up and surrounded my phallus. He bent it down a little and tugged gently on it wanting me to push it through the hole.

I shuffled closer and thrust Mr. Happy in and was greeted by a very warm, wet mouth that immediately buried me up to my sack and held me there. "Oh Goddd," I thought I would blow right there. Somehow, I fought off the sudden urge and began to rock back and forth, fucking his mouth. I was in absolute heaven, it felt so good.

After just a few minutes, my trigger began to tingle but I didn't want to cum yet, so I pulled back out of the hole for a break. When I did, he put his finger back in the hole wanting me to push through again and when I didn't his finger disappeared. I thought maybe he got discouraged and decided to find another booth to play in, so I sat down and tried to look through the hole and as I got close, a nice, six inch cock slid through on my side.

It surprised me at first because I hadn't put my finger through to signal him, but it was a beautiful cock and he had his belly up tight against the wall. I could see he was totally clean shaven. There was not hair on his cock or his balls. I took hold of him and held him in my hand for a moment feeling that warm hardness and softness together, then started stroking him softly and slowly. This was so new and different it was very exciting and when I lowered my face to his penis head and opened my mouth, I was so hard it felt like I was going to burst through my skin.

I sucked him in and began to mouth fuck that stiff, smooth rod. He began pumping into my mouth and I could hear him moaning softly through the wall. It seemed like just a few minutes and he was pumping faster and his cock began to swell up and get even stiffer and he started to groan and thrust harder and faster and he suddenly pushed his cock as far as he could and held it there, moaning, as it began to throb gobs of spunk into my mouth. I was so excited I kept sucking on that marvelous tool until he got too sensitive and had to pull back to his side of the wall. He reached for a hankie in his pocket and cleaned himself off, pulled up his pants, and left.

I was still rock hard and when I looked back at the screen there was a very pretty girl laying on a couch playing with her ample tits. As I watched, she slid her hands down her sides and over her crotch, rubbing on her pussy and thrusting against her hand. I sat back and grabbed my stiffy and began manipulating it to my pleasure.

The girl on the screen got to her panties and began hooking her fingers in the sides and teasing me into thinking she was going to show me her pussy. Then she stood up and turned around showing me her magnificent ass and started sliding her panties down her legs. She slid them off and reached down with her hand to slide her hands over her mound, teasing herself.

I was getting further and further aroused and was pumping my cock faster to this show when she finally turned slowly around. When she got half way turned towards me, I could see "she" was holding a very solid, very hard, nine inch cock in her hand.

I was so surprised I stopped pumping myself and just sat there and watched, amazed that this apparent beautiful girl, had a bigger, erect penis than mine. She walked over to a bed and lay back on it, still stroking that meat with one hand and playing with her boobs with the other. I had to grab my own cock that was nearly bursting out of my skin and started stroking along with her.

She didn't seem to be that close to cumming, but I was getting very close when I heard a noise nest to me and looked over to see another finger in the hole signaling me to stuff my cock through. I didn't hesitate, but stood up and went directly to the hole and thrust my manhood through. The mouth on the other side was just as good as the first one. I was watching the boy/girl on my screen and pumping my increasingly sensitive cock at the mouth on the other side of the wall.

Watching that soft hand stroking that massive cock and feeling that warm mouth on my own tool, soon became too much and with a groan, I thrust as far as I could into his mouth and started unloading shot after shot of warm, sticky cum. On the other side of the wall I could hear him humming, and swallowing, "Uhhh Huhh, Ummmmm, Ummmmm," as I continued to shoot my contents down his throat.

Totally spent, I pulled back and leaned back against the wall trying to catch my breath. I finally calmed down and pulled my pants back on and fastened up. As I was leaving, I know I heard a female voice in one of the booths I was passing. That seemed to throw a switch and I started thinking about what Lori would do in a place like this.

Let me know what you think? If there's enough interest, I'll tell you.