A Journey to Depravity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in position, Master Lionel commenced slapping my vulnerable cunt with a cupped hand, each contact stung but sent a bolt of sexual energy through body, particularly when firm contact was made directly on my clit. There was a lengthy pause between each contact and Master Lionel soon subtly changed the stimulation by grabbing my cunt and dragging his fingers downwards, pulling it down as he did so. He continued to externally manipulate my cunt with his hands, I could feel my orgasm building more slowly this time from the harsh and deliberately variable treatment Master Lionel was dishing out. His hands worked my cunt in innumerable ways, grabbing, twisting, spanking, and rubbing. I clamped down hard on the ball gag as I entered the throes of orgasm and just as I was at the point of no return, Master Lionel's hand departed from my begging cunt. I was left to flap and flail against my constraints by myself at the very moment that I craved stimulation. Luckily I was too far gone and even without my cunt being touched I climaxed violently.

I was given a precious moment or two of respite but my cunt was still quivering when I felt the sharp sting of the riding crop landing squarely on my clit. I only received three strikes from the riding crop, but each one was eye-watering. I would have screamed the house down had I not been gagged. I heard Mistress Maria say that she wanted a turn at my cunt. Slippery fingers replaced the stinging blows of the riding crop. Mistress Maria wasted no time in thrusting and churning two and then three fingers deeply into my sticky cunt. A fourth finger joined the others, and I was really starting to enjoy the methodical and deep thrusting from Mistress Maria.

I heard her say to Master Lionel that my young cunt was so very tight, and hadn't been stretched properly but that she should be able to get her fist in. After what seemed endlessly forceful fucking with four fingers digging into me deep and then pushing out against the muscular walls of my cunt, Mistress Maria informed Master Lionel that she would be able to get her fist into the subject. I threw my hooded head back and bit on the gag again as I felt my cunt expand and then be filled by Mistress Maria's marauding fist. I had endured at least 10 minutes of Mistress Maria's fingers and then her fist delving into my cunt. Another orgasm started to build, and sensing what was coming, Mistress Maria rammed my expanded cunt even faster. I convulsed uncontrollably against my restraints as Mistress Maria fisted me even harder sending me hurtling over the edge of orgasm. She continued to fuck me with her fist even as my orgasm subsided before finally withdrawing.

I was given a much longer respite this time and I needed it after two intense orgasms in a short time. Although I could not see, the room was soon filled with the unmistakable sounds of sex as Master Lionel and Mistress Maria fucked while I remained immobilised by rope and steel. After fucking to conclusion, they both turned their attention back to me.

"It's time we got back to working on the subject," said Mistress Maria.

"She took your fist, let's see if she can take mine which is so much bigger," said Master Lionel with emphasis on the last three words.

He slipped four fingers into me easily, testimony to how stretched my cunt still was from the previous drilling from Mistress Maria. Master Lionel's fingers surged in and out of my cunt. Slowly I could feel him trying to work in his thumb, my cunt was slowly expanding further to take it and then with a dozen or so more churning thrusts, Master Lionel's broad fist was embedded into my cunt, causing me to bite down hard on my gag. Master Lionel fisted me slowly and strongly, my cunt muscles were straining against the size of the invading hand. I felt him nearly withdraw all the way out before plunging deeply back in. After a period of metronomic fist fucking, Master Lionel started to squeeze my clit each time his fist bottomed out. The twin torment was too much for me and yet another climax overcame me. Master Lionel did not alter the stimulation as another intense orgasmic wave crashed over me. I thrashed haplessly against my restraints at the peak of my fist driven orgasm. Master Lionel whipped his fist out of me as my orgasm subsided, commenting that my ruined cunt no longer closed properly.

I was exhausted, but I was allowed time to recover, and then things continued. I ended up leaving that day after four o'clock. In addition to the events described, I fisted Mistress Maria while Master Lionel whipped my ass and exposed cunt. I was tied up again, completely immobilised while four hands pinched, groped and slapped my tits, ass, cunt and elsewhere. My cunt was clamped and small weights were applied and I was made to walk around the room and swing them around while my hands were tied behind me back. To finish the day off I was allowed to choose a toy from the toy box and finish myself off. After that Master Lionel and Mistress Maria became simply Maria and Lionel again and I was Suzanne and not the subject. Briefly talking to these two again after the depraved events of the day was surreal. I showered and got dressed, my body was red nearly all over. I could still see vivid clamp and rope marks on my tits. When I came out of the shower, the lounge room was almost back to what would be consider normal although the foreboding wooden cross still stood against one wall.

On my way out, Maria and Lionel bade farewell as if I had been visiting from morning tea. Maria had one further instruction - that I reflect upon the day and write a brief note about how I felt about it and what I would like to happen next time. Next time, this was presumptuous, wasn't it? I nodded politely and was told to drop the note in at the restaurant later in the weekend or on the weekend. The content in the note and the events that followed are a story for another time.

As I caught the bus home, my body, particularly my tits were still throbbing. I looked around at the faces on the bus and pondered whether any of the fellow commuters had experienced anything close to what I had that day. At work the next day, one of my prim and proper colleagues asked me how the training day went.

"Well," I said absently, if only she really knew...

12