A Journey To Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny went in a vacation to Greece
1.5k words
3.7
65k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hate at the first sight! He represented everything she despised in a man, he was sinfully handsome, from the top of his arrogant black head and through his magnificent expensively clad body and down to his leather Italian shoes and he was very rich for his own good. The problem is that he knew that women were ready to do anything to have their hands on him for he was a good catch and he used that knowledge to get what he wanted, and he wanted her! He didn't make a secret of that since the first minute he set his eyes on her and he didn't stop pursuing her in every possible way either by sending flowers which found their way to the trash or by trying to invite her out, which she declined as well.

The bastard! Well! There is something you won't get. ME! For she doesn't have the intention to be added to Nicolas Kazan's dumped list.! Jenny Mitchell thought.

They met six months ago in her boss's office when she was promoted to be the personal assistant of Edward, the executive director of the company she works for. She worked in the company since two years when she was just nineteen, at that time she was still at Uni. She obtained her degree in business shortly before she was elected to her new place when Ashley, the former assistant had to quit her job to move with her husband to England to work in the new branch of his company there. It was a very good move up for her, and Edward was a very pleasant to work with. She would have been very happy with her new job if not for the bastard nagging at her every time he came to see Edward, which was often, for her irritation.

Nicolas Kazan was one of the main shareholders of the company but he didn't bother with managing it, as he has several others to run as Edward told her. He left the whole thing to Edward, but it doesn't prevent him from showing up when something needed his immediate attention or making important decisions. Edward told her also that Nicolas was the only son for his half Greek father and English mother and they both died in a car accident when he was sixteen which left him in the care of his Greek grandfather who took it upon himself to bring his only grandchild to be the veteran business man he became now. Although he is only thirty eight he succeeded in enlarging his business and his name is referred to as a brand.

She woke up from her musings by the telephone buzzing on her desk. She picked up the phone and answered automatically "Edward Crawford's office, Good afternoon"

"Hello sweetie! You still don't want to go out to dinner with me" his mocking husky voice came to her through the receiver.

She gritted her teeth as she forced herself to answer him coldly "Good afternoon Mr. Kazan. Mr. Crawford is in a meeting right now and he asked not to be disturbed. Is there anything I can do for you?"

He laughed softly as he answered her suggestively "Actually, yes there are some things I would love you to do for me ... or me for you in that matter, but I can't tell you about them on the phone"

She blushed profusely at his flippancy as she bit her tongue to keep the harsh remark she was about to make.

It seems that he sensed her discomfiture as he chuckled before saying "well, tell Edward that I will pick him tomorrow at twelve to go have a look at the site of the new project" he paused for a second before adding "..And think again about my offer and maybe then I can show you what you can do for me".

He chuckled to himself as he hanged up. He imagined her fuming with anger at his last remark. This little fiery kitten. She was so different from the leggy models he was used to date, but he was attracted to her nonetheless, with her petit curvious form and full breasts, the tiny waist and the shapely legs, that her formal clothes failed to hide. Her hair was chestnut color with red streaks to match her mood, the wild tresses reached almost to her waist. Her almond face was blemishless with beautiful olive skin. But what attracted him most were her amazing eyes. That color that ranges between the green and molten gold and they were fringed with dark curly lashes. And they shot daggers at him! That what amazed amused him in the same time since he was used to women drooling on his feet. He can imagine a woman with such fierce emotions; she will set his bed on fire, he wanted to bury himself deep in her fire, he smirked as he vowed to himself that he will have her and very soon.

*****

The next morning, Edward called her to his office as he wanted her to arrange some appointments for the next a few days, she also has to discuss with him the meetings he wants to schedule for the next two weeks when she was away on her annual vacation.

She smiled to herself. She worked for two years without any vacations; she can't wait for the next week to come. She decided to spend her vacation in Greece, she always wanted to go there, and so once the decision was made she called the travel agency and had everything arranged. Once her small meeting with Edward was over she went back to her office.

She was startled to find Nicolas Kazan perched on the edge of her desk with one foot planted on the floor and the other dangling in the air negligently and in his hands her travel tickets. The travel agency just faxed them this morning and she forgot them on her desk when Edward summoned her to his office. She was irritated at him. How dare he nose around her things? The man was incorrigible.

He smiled sinuously as he saw her strode purposely towards him "So, you decided to spend your vacation in Greece?" he asked her as she snatched the tickets from his hand.

She longed to tell him that it was none of his business but she gave him a tight smile as she said through her clinched teeth "Good Morning Mr. Kazan. Mr. Crawford is waiting for you in his office".

He gave her one of his lazy chuckles as he heaved himself from the desk and moved towards the office.

"By the way Mr. Kazan sounds a little bit trite in the circumstances. Why don't you call me Nick?" He winked at her before closing the door behind him.

****

The next a few days were busy and hectic for Jenny. In addition to her daily tasks she had to hand over her work to Sandy the girl who will take her place for the next two weeks. She didn't see so much of Nicholas which she was thankful for. Edward told her that the man will be away for sometime as he had some business to take care of in one of his affiliates somewhere abroad, she sighed with relief. It meant that they will not run into each other for a while. "That is good" thought Jenny.

It was Friday afternoon, the last day before she started her vacation. She sighed audibly; she can't wait for the day to be over. Sandy gave her a knowing smile as she assumed her work going through the files stored in the cupboard on the other side of the wall, saying over her shoulder "can't wait. I know the feeling"

Jenny smiled back and typed some more sentence to the letter she was working on before turning to her colleague " the day is so long and I still have a lot of things to do, I need to go shopping and I'm not finished packing yet, it seems like I will never be done at time" she said before resumed her typing.

But to her relief the day was over at last. She sighed deeply of the fresh air as she exited the company building. She stepped out on the pavement and stopped a taxi. She needed to buy things for her trip.

After a couple of hours she was done, she hurried back to her small flat to start packing. She prepared a light lunch and while she had it she prepared a list of the things she needed to pack, and she was amazed at how many things one need for a two weeks' vacation. She sighed dejectedly, she hates packing! She was bad at packing! But she has to do that anyway.

She spent the next four hours struggling with the task. She cursed under her breath as she tried to close her overflowing bag. Mission done she headed to her bathroom to have a quick shower. she adjusted her clock and slipped tiredly between the sheets and succumbed to an exhausted dreamless sleep.

***********