A Journey to Womanhood Pt. 05

Story Info
Sam comes out to her family and pays Chris a visit.
1.7k words
4.67
15.2k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks had passed since Sam's long weekend away. Sam had been out with Kathy and Jeff clubbing but for the most part, she had spent her time as her male alter ego John. John and Kathy were a couple of weeks away for their induction in the RAF. Sam was still in regular contact with Chris. The pilot she met in Manchester. He had returned to his posting in Germany, but he texted and called her regularly.

Sam also managed to get a couple of nights hanging out with Maria around her house. About a week before she was due to leave for basic training she came to the decision to make Sam her public face at home. Maria Said she could stay at her house if things went sour at home.

That night after dinner, John asked his parents to sit down so he could have a talk. He was extremely nervous. His father broke the ice by asking if he was gay. John did not meet his gaze and said it was worse than that. His mother touched his knee and said, you're a transgender. John looked at her surprised. She continued that she knew about her stash of clothes and his brother Tom had been told about a girl in town who could be his sister. His dad concluded that they had all discussed the prospect that John wanted to be a girl, and they would rather have a happy daughter than a son they statistics showed might take his own life. John was crying with happiness, this set his mother off. His dad told him to go change so they can meet their daughter officially.

Up in her room, Sam called Kathy and then Maria, they were both overjoyed about her news. 10 minutes later John was gone and Sam stood at the top of the stairs. She went with a simple skirt and blouse. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and descended the stairs.

Sam introduced herself to her parents. They said she was beautiful. The opened a bottle of wine and discussed the future. Sam wanted a full transition. She explained that Kathy knew and she had a mentor in Maria. She left out the part where they had sex. They talked about the RAF, Sam decided the best thing to do was carry on as John whilst in the service, but when on leave she would be herself Sam.

That night she wore a nightie to bed and slept peacefully.

In the morning she showered and dressed in a summer dress and practically skipped to breakfast. After she walked over to Kathy's, feeling a new sense of freedom. She knew it would be short-lived as soon John would have his induction in the airforce. Sam and Kathy went into town and did some shopping. Over lunch, they talked about their budding relationships. Jeff and Kathy were getting very serious and Sam was happy for them. Sam told her about Chris and how he texted her several times a day.

Back at Kathy's, they shared coffee chatting about their upcoming induction. Kathy excused herself and went to her room. She returned holding a suit bag and handed it to Sam. She said it was a coming out present. Inside was one of Kathy's WRAF dress uniforms. Kathy said they would get a new kit when they enlisted and she still had one to wear to their induction. Sam hugged her and said it was perfect.

Later at home after dinner, Sam retired to her room and took the insignias and badges from his spare uniform and transferred them to her present from Kathy. She stripped down to her underwear and redressed in the cadet uniform. Using her camera phone she took a few pictures in various poses, starting serious standing to attention to a final picture holding the hem of her skirt up showing her stocking tops. She sent the photos to Chris and changed into her nightwear.

She received some texts from Chris and she felt a warm glow inside herself. Chris offered for her to visit him in Germany that weekend if she could get away. She checked online and found a hotel and a cheap flight to Berlin. She booked it and confirmed to Chris she would be there Friday night.

Now she was out she revelled in her home life. She and Kathy went out shopping to expand her feminine wardrobe. The next day over coffee Kathy and Sam were talking about the trip. Sam was excited but nervous, Kathy text Jeff and five minutes later they too were booked in the same hotel and flight. Sam hoped Chris would not be disappointed that her friends would be there but she was grateful for the support.

Chris said he was ok with her friends coming and looked forward to meeting them.

Soon Friday rolled round, and Sam had a lazy morning. She did not bother with makeup and through on some leggings and a t-shirt. Since she had to travel as John she did not bother getting fully made up as a girl.

At 12 o'clock with her bags packed with Sam's clothes, John reluctantly dressed in his boy clothes, though still wearing panties and camisole under her shirt and jeans. Soon there was a knock on the door, the cab with Jeff and Katy was there to take them to the airport. Katy could sense Sam was not comfortable dressing as John and made a point of only referring to her as Sam.

At the airport, they checked in and clear security without delay and after a little retail therapy, the hit the airside sports bar. Over drinks, they discussed the upcoming trip. Sam would have to wait till they reached the hotel to change since to room was in Johns name. They look at the net for places to visit and made some notes. Jeff asked how her coming out was going, and the only person left to tell was her older brother.

Their flight was called and within the hour they were climbing above the skies of London heading to Germany. Sam loved flying and could not wait to get to the academy and fly herself.

Two hours later they were on the ground and hailing a cab to their hotel. Sam text Chris that they had arrived. Chris replied that he was waiting in the hotel lobby for her. Panic set in as Sam did not want him to see her in boy mode. She replied this and he said he did not care. The taxi arrived and the entered the hotel. Chris did not recognise her at first, but a smile of recognition spread across his face as he stood to greet her. Sam made the introductions and headed to the reception to check in. She asked Chris to wait in the hotel bar and she would come down after she had changed. He agreed and headed off and checked in. Her room was on the Third floor and her room was very spacious. She quickly shed her boy clothes and unpacked her case.

Chris looked up from his drink to the entrance to the hotel bar. Stood there in the dim lite doorway stood Sam. She wore a red full-length gown, her blonde hair elegantly style with a messy but formal tussle. Chris stood as she approached his table. You look beautiful as he leaned in to kiss her soft cheek. Chris had already ordered a bottle of red wine and poured some into her empty glass. Sam brought Chris up to speed with her life events. Her coming out to family and friends, her impending entry into the air force academy. Chris cupped her hand as they talked, Sam felt herself falling in love with this man.

Kathy and Jeff joined them, and the headed out for food. Chris easily fit into Sam's close circle of friends and they all enjoyed each other's company.

They all caught a cab back to the hotel and after a nightcap in the bar, they retired to their rooms. Once inside Sam's room Chris pinned her to the wall inside the doorway, his mouth met hers in a passionate kiss. His hands roamed her body, caressing her curves. As one they moved to the bed and flopped down onto it. Sam pulled at his shirt and soon it was discarded to the floor. It was quickly followed by his trousers and pants. With Chris naked, Sam took his cock in hand and gently stroked the erect member. Break the kiss she stepped off the bed and undid the zip to her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing a matching red satin bra and panties with a matching garter belt holding up black sheer nylon stockings with seams up the back. She rejoined Chris on the bed. He reached for her arse to get her ready. She kissed and told him she already was. She pulled her panties to the side and withdrew the flesh coloured buttplug from the hole. It's job done she casually tossed it over her shoulder. She straddled Chris's lap and reached behind her lifting his hard cock to her eager hole. Closing her eyes she lowered herself on to him.

Once fully in she savoured the feeling of their coupling. She started to ride him slowly at first, but her burning passion increased her pace for a release. After several moments Chris pulled off of him and flipped her over onto her back. He lifted her legs and guided his member back into her. He could sense her urgency and obliged by thrusting into her with gusto. Their lips met and they kissed as lovers. Sam's eyes widened as she felt her own cock shot its seed over Chris's chest. He too unloaded into her bowls 6 strong strings of cum. After a few minutes to recover Sam excused herself and retired to the bathroom be returned in her satin nightgown. Chris had pulled his boxer shorts back on and was laying under the covers. Sam turned out the light and joined him. As they spooned in bed he whispered that he was defiantly falling for her. She purred that she had already fallen for him they shared a sensual kiss and fell asleep in each other's arms.