A King and His Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
'Whore' comes to life.
1.7k words
3.87
32.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawrack
rawrack
5 Followers

The Faerie had never been used like this before, and it infuriated her. King Alden had allowed the free use of her kind as slaves and now she stood before him, a slave herself.

"I'll make you a deal, Queen Lillian." He said to her while pacing before his throne. "For years I have looked for the perfect specimen on which to test and play and have yet to find one."

He paused for quite a while and stared at her.

"Yes... my King?" She nearly hissed.

"Well, if you help me to create one - which I know you can do. I will allow you to free a portion of your people."

"Just a portion?" She asks angrily.

"Or we could just leave all of them where they are." He answer with a flick of the wrist.

Queen Lillian of the Faerie had never been in a situation like this before and knew this might be the only chance she would have to set even a small portion of her people free. But this would mean breaking one of their most sacred laws - the creation of life. The Faerie have always had the ability to create human life using magic, but it had been outlawed centuries ago when certain Faerie would use this ability for evil. But she had no choice... right?

"What exactly are you looking for?" Queen Lillian said defeatedly.

King Alden smiled and motioned for all but his closest guard to leave the room.

"Firstly, create a woman - fully matured but not past her prime. I want her to have dark, waving hair and bright, green eyes. No need to clothe her." He said excitedly.

Queen Lillian sighed but closed her eyes and focused on the magic necessary for this creation. The King was smart choosing her for this task as she may be one of the last living Faerie to remember the necessary steps for the creation of life. She lifted her hands as light bounced from her finger tips and began to swirl in front of them. Starting from the feet and working her way up, the woman began to take form. Finally, after about three minutes of focus the woman was fully formed. She stood stark naked and empty minded as she had not yet been created with thought.

"Now," King Alden chimed in. "Make her a little shorter."

Queen Lillian obeyed and quickly lowered the woman's height to about 5 feet and 1 inch.

"Perfect. Now her lips... make them fuller. And then her waist, thinner."

King Alden gave one order after another to perfectly form the woman before him.

"Her ass... lift it and enlarge it... yes like that. Oh and her eyes - make them just a bit larger but not unusually. Perfect - just perfect."

Lastly he looked to her chest, and with a devious smile he began.

"Now this is very important. I want you to magically enhance her bone structure and muscles so the next step will not negatively affect them. I'm going to have you keep enlarging her breasts until I tell you to stop. Take care to do this slowly and pay attention to the bones and muscles of her body. Do not enlarge her bust size - just the cup."

The Queen rolled her eyes but began doing as the King commanded. She started very slowly, enlarging the woman's breasts millimeter by millimeter. She had started from a small B cup in human standards and after about five minutes was a solid DD. Queen Lillian looked to the King to stop but he gestured for her to continue. Carefully she built up the strength of the woman's bones and muscles without changing the shape of her body and gradually increased the cup size of the woman's breasts. After another five minutes, the woman was well past a F cup.

Again the King gestured to continue. This went on for about ten more minutes until the woman's breast were quite literally the size of the the globe-maps students would learn from in school. Finally the King gestured to stop. He stepped forward and reached out to caress the large breasts before him. They were nearly perfect.

"Make her nipples pink... and when they are erect, the need to be a full two inches in length. Ahhh... perfect."

He played with the new toys before him for a few minutes, his cock getting harder and harder. He lost himself in her perfectness and beauty and nearly forgot where he was.

"A-hem." The Queen coughed to get his attention.

"Ah... yes. Now for the next process - her mind. This will be a little complex, so I'm going to have you follow me piece by piece."

As the King listed off items the Queen made sure each one was put securely into place in the woman's brain.

"Firstly, make her mind's capability like that of an above average human. Give her a generic personality that anyone would enjoy. Once that's complete, make her incredibly intelligent in the ways of pleasure and sex. Make her sole want and need in life to please others sexually. Let her have absolutely no embarrassment or fear. Let her have an incredibly high pain tolerance and make her find an unusual amount of sexual pleasure in pain. Make her able to cum at just about anything. Now, for magical enhancements: make her incredibly seductive to all sentient beings, and make her put off a universal pheromone that makes both males and females incredibly horny around her. Make her able to heal incredibly fast, and make her stronger than the average person. Lastly, make her vagina and asshole extremely elastic. They need to be able to expand to fit nearly anything up to the size of her breasts within them but then go back to their original tightness afterwards."

The Queen finished up all of these things and looked at the King expectantly. She was even getting a little turned on by all of this and couldn't help but enjoy the creature she had created.

"Lastly, make me personally immune to her pheromones and magical seduction, and make her listen to every word I command above all else." The King finished up his final command. "Now... bring her to life!"

The Queen knew this would be the most difficult part and focused all of her magical strength into it. A burst of light covered the room, and all of it suddenly rushed into the woman. She sucked in air loudly and blinked at the King before her.

Immediately, Queen Lillian regretted what she had done. She had not thought about the pheromones affecting her, as well, and very quickly her panties were absolutely soaked. She wanted nothing more than to suckle the sweet, large titties before her. The King noticed the sudden change in Queen Lillian and laughed.

"My first order, woman, is that your name from here on out will be Whore, and you are always to refer to me as Daddy. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Daddy." Whore answered with a husky voice.

"My next order is that you please the Faerie behind you. Make her cum three times, and then you will service me."

"Yes, Daddy." Whore replied with a smile and turned around to face Queen Lillian.

The Queen thought she might faint. She had never been this horny in her life, and she could feel the liquid running down her legs and onto the floor beneath her dress. Whore slid beneath the gown and began to lick up the juices, starting at the base of Queen Lillian's foot and moving up to her leaking cunt. She pulled down the Queen's panties and began to lap hungrily at her clit.

"Oh, god... yes... yes!" The Queen shouted loudly and ground her cunt into Whore's mouth.

She came instantly, writhing on top of the newly formed woman. The orgasm was so powerful, her knees buckled and she fell to the ground. Whore continued sucking and licking and soon shoving her tongue into the Queen's hungry cunt.

"Fuck me with your tits, Whore. Rub your huge tits all over me!" She screamed.

Whore obeyed and her large erect tits acted like a small cock, rubbing and probing the Queen's wet slit. The Queen sat up harshly, pushing Whore onto her back. Queen Lillian sat on top of one Whore's large tits and began to grind back and forth.

"Make her nipples thicker and longer, Queen. Make them able to expand and shrink on command." The King ordered

The Queen needed no further prodding. She did as the King commanded and made Whore's nipples nine inches long and a good two inches thick - just like a cock. Whore moaned and played with the Queen's own tits.

Suddenly, the Queen bucked and screamed, cumming even harder than the last time. Liquid shot all over Whore's large tits.

"Suck her other tit and keep fucking the one you're on." The King commanded the Queen.

Queen Lillian bent over and began humping the large nipple like riding cowgirl style on a cock. She bent her head down and deep throated the nine inch nipple on Whore's other breast. Within a few minutes the Queen was moaning and whimpering for another orgasm.

"Make Whore's titties shoot out milk just like cum but only when Whore cums because of tit stimulation." The King order while stroking his own large cock.

Queen Lillian did as the King commanded.

"Now, Whore, cum!" The King commanded his new creature.

On command, Whore began to scream and cum, milk shooting from her nipples and into the Queen cunt and mouth. The Queen drank up every ounce.

"Cum again! Dont stop cumming until the Queen cums!" The King yelled excitedly.

Whore came over and over and over, milk shooting all over the Queen and filling the Queen's cunt to the brim. Suddenly the Queen was screaming around the large nipple in her mouth. The King moved suddenly and held the Queen's mouth down over Whore's nipple, gagging her and making her squirm as she continued to cum.

"You are both mine. Do you hear me, Queen? Mine!" The King smiled as the Queen acknowledged him with a gurgling moan.

He lifted her off the large nipples and watched as they went back to their normal size.

"Amazing." He said as he stared down at the new creation.

She was perfect... and all his.

rawrack
rawrack
5 Followers