A King's Touch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

The guard turned ash white as he realized who'd stopped him.

"Prince Philip!" He immediately went down on his knees.

The other guard was distracted briefly by his partner's action. Sara took advantage of his distraction and drove her fist under his chin. The guard grunted as his head snapped back. She brought her knee up to just the right spot and doubled him over.

"Enough, tarta. He's not going to hurt you or Gabriel." Philip wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her away from the groaning man. "Remind me to not piss you off."

"Let me go!" She struggled against his hold.

"Calm down. They aren't going to take you anywhere. You're leaving with me."

All the struggle left her. She lifted her eyes to meet his, hope shining in their depths.

"Promise?"

"Yes." He pulled her deeper in his arms and rubbed her back. With a shaky exhale she relaxed and buried her face against his hard chest.

* * * *

"Now that we've reached our cruising altitude, you are free to move about the cabin."

Iason reached down and unbuckled his restraining harness. Standing up, he watched as Philip and Sara both loosened their harnesses. When Philip bent to help Gabriel with his, Iason couldn't help but smile. The boy was the spitting image of his father. He knew from what he'd been told by Rand about the boy's origin, Philip didn't believe the boy was his. If Philip could only see them together, he'd see it.

"Amazing isn't it? He can deny it until he's blue in the face but anyone with eyes can tell Gabriel's his." Clara's voice washed over Iason and he stiffened.

"You were warned, Clara. Did you not take my words to heart?"

"You just love giving ultimatums, Iason. It must the warrior in you."

Iason raked a hand through his snowy hair as his power stirred.

"It has nothing to do with being a warrior. I gave you what you wanted. You wanted to serve Venus and you've done a remarkable job; but if you are still there when I turn around, I'm going to make good on my vow."

He steeled himself for disappointment. She's always been elusive and has gotten a sick pleasure out of dangling me on a string. She doesn't have the courage to face me and follow through with our bonding. I still remember the day she begged me to let her go...

****

..."Iason please. I need to serve. King Mica has offered me a position on the High Council. I'll be the representative of my sect. I can't refuse."

"Why can't you be both?" He filled the zephti's food trough. She'd sought him out that morning while he performed his morning chores. I won't miss feeding the zephtis when I go to the temple to start my training.

"Please try to understand, Iason. I can't be both. How would we function without each other? For me to accept this position I have to remain unbonded."

"Bullshit, Clara. I know of several foreseers who are bonded. What is the true reasoning behind your fear?" He leaned up against the stall door.

"I can't ask you to give up your dream for mine," she said after several silent minutes.

"Why would I have to give up mine?"'

"I've seen our future, Iason. Your granddaughter will be a great queen. She'll be forged in the fires of Earth's Hell and come out all the stronger."

"Then she'll take after her grandmother."

Clara shook her head sadly. "No, she'll take after you, Iason. She'll be a great healer."

"I still don't see what this has to do with you wanting to call off our bonding."

"She will be your granddaughter, Iason, not mine. Our time won't come until we've passed into our golden years."

"If you think I'm going to wait thirty years for you, woman, you're sadly mistaken. We're going to be bonded at the next mezclar." He pushed off the wall and approached her, his intentions obvious on his face.

Clara backed up warily.

"I'm sorry, Iason but I can't." Turning - she fled...

..."I'm not running anymore, Iason. I told you our time would come and that time is now." Clara came around him to stand in front of him. Shock roared through him as he noticed the traditional sash denoting her place on the high council was gone.

"So be it." He reached out and yanked her against him. "You're mine!"

"Yes," she whispered before his lips slammed down on hers.

* * * *'

The knock on his solar door interrupted King Gaerwn's pleasure. Between his thighs, his son's chosen was sucking his cock. With a quick invisibility spell, he cloaked her presence before bidding the intruder to enter.

"Sire, I've received a missive from Areseric. It seems the priestess has left." His secret militia general Saran shifted uncomfortably.

"Left? What do you mean left? What were the idiots you assigned to watch her doing? Helping her escape?"

Between his thighs, Kira paused and started to lift her head. Reaching down he forced her head back down in his crotch, never once giving away to his general the fact that he was having his cock sucked by his own daughter.

"According to my men, Philip de Arenaught was with her and her child."

"Son of bitch. Did he attack them? If he did, I can have a writ sent out for his arrest. Attacking a representative of Sandova comes with high penalty." Gaerwn fought to stifle the moan building in his chest. He'd been close to climaxing before the interruption and now the thought of being able to execute the bastard was enough to push him to the very edge.

"Yes, the report my men gave me is that both the Priestess and Philip attacked them."

"Good. Tell my cleric to come in here. I'll have him draw up the writs."

"Writs, Sire?" Saran confusion was apparent.

"Yes, one for Philip and the other for his whore." Gaerwn gritted his teeth as Kira's tongue danced over his sensitive cock head.

"Of course." Saran turned to leave, totally missing the grimace on his King's face. As soon as the door shut, Gaerwn grabbed Kira's head, buried himself as deep as he could in her mouth and exploded. The bastard has finally given me the excuse to kill him, was his last thought before he emptied his seed into her mouth and throat.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers
12