A Kinky Afternoon

Story Info
A couple's first attempt at bondage.
1.8k words
3.83
41.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaveAM
DaveAM
6 Followers

The afternoon starts innocently enough. After a light lunch, we lay together and we take a short nap. I don't know who wakes first - it's almost as if we awaken simultaneously. We are staring into each other's eyes. We start to KISS, almost innocently at first. It then begins to build, and build, and build to this incredible, hot, wet, passionate, tongue fighting, lip biting, KISSSS!!

I take your shirt off almost ripping it in my excitement. And then I pull the straps of your bra off your shoulders and pull it down exposing your breasts. I take them in my hands and bury my face in them KISSING, licking, biting, rubbing, pulling, and twisting, your breasts and especially your nipples. I'm sitting over you and realize that I want to try and make this last forever. I lean over and we again KISS on the lips, gently. I turn you over and unsnap and remove you bra, which has been holding your arms at your sides.

I start to rub your back but quickly realize that your pants are also in my way. I turn you over again and remove your pants and underwear. Your nipples beckon to me and I again pause to give them some attention. You are starting to moan with delight. After a short time, I again turn you to your stomach. I rub your back. Sometimes kneading hard, sometimes with just the tips of my fingers running up and down your spine. From the noises that you are making, I know you are enjoying it. I realize that I am over dressed, and jump off the bed to remove my clothes. You make a kind of whinny sound indicating that you're not all that happy with my pause. You say, "What are you doing? Hurry!"

At this point I decide to take a little more time. I like to see you a little frustrated! When I come back to the bed I give your bum a playful swat, maybe a little harder than I intended. The sound you make 'Ohhh' is a mixture between, shock at the slap, and excitement. I give your butt another swat, a little harder this time, on purpose, and you tell me you are 'tingling'. I position myself over your thighs giving me full access to your back and bum. I go back to rubbing your arms, neck, back, and butt, and occasionally giving your fanny a slap that doesn't hurt so much but tingles. The beauty of it is you don't know what's going to happen next. Will it be a soft caress of your beautiful back with just the tips of my fingers, a hard kneed of your back around your shoulder blades, a gentle rub up and down your arms, a KISS on your left butt cheek, a relaxing massage of your neck, or a solid smack on your right butt cheek?

As I continue with my touching sometimes hard and sometimes soft, you are becoming more and more vocal. I can tell that you do not want me to stop. At one point I reach between your legs and find that you are starting to get wet. You start to thrash around. I realize that if I don't do something you are going to want to become a more active participant, but I want this afternoon to be all about you.

I turn you over and envelop you in my arms. I ask if you trust me. You look up into my eyes, almost confused, and say that you do. I ask if you know what safety words are. Somewhat nervously, you say you do. I tell you that you will have two safety words, 'chocolate', your favorite food, will mean to lighten up and 'cauliflower', a vegetable I hate, will mean to STOP NOW!

Satisfied, I grab your arms, find the soft cuffs that I had hidden under the bed, and attach your arms to the edges of the bed with the cuffs. I do the same with your legs. I ask if your comfortable and you nod your head and moan. I look down at you, and you look incredible, all stretched out and vulnerable. You seem to be somewhat anxious, but in your eyes I see your trust. I get up and light the candles we've brought giving the room a little atmosphere, slowing things down for a minute. Your eyes remain fixed on me. I get a drink of water and holding your head slowly let you drink.

I put the glass down and lick your lips and around your mouth where some of the water has dribbled out. I KISS you, running my hands up and down your arms, from your wrist, over the cuff, up your forearm, to the soft undersides of your upper arm, to your pit. All the while playing with your mouth, your lips, and tongue, and teeth with my mouth. I begin to move down to your neck softly KISSING and gently nibbling on your neck - you seem to be cooing in enjoyment. I then move to your right breast. I KISS, lick, and bite all around your breast - not touching your nipple - yet. When I finally put my mouth on your nipple - you groan. I spend some time with your nipple biting it and pulling it with my teeth away from your chest. Your breath seems to come in slight gasps.

At this point I reach under a pillow and take out a clothespin and attach it to your right nipple. I am watching your eyes and they get very wide in shock at the pressure you feel and you have a sharp intake of breath. After it's attached you close your eyes for a minute and slowly in small puffs let your breath out. You open your eyes and you seem to be leveling off after the initial intensity. You give me a very small smile and a small nod of your head. As I move over to your left breast - you realize that you're going to have to go through the same thing with your left nipple.

You begin to moan and thrash about - then you realize that thrashing moves your right breast and the clothespin on your nipple shakes adding to the pressure that you already feel, so you try and hold still. Eventually I take out the second clothespin and you become very tense in anticipation. You again hold your breath and your eyes are darting between my eyes, and the clothespin. Upon attachment you immediately groan and take a deep breath in and close your eyes. Again after a minute you open your eyes let your breath out and seem to be leveling off.

Then I begin to play with the pins. Twisting them and giving them short tugs. The difference between this and my teeth is that after I stop the pressure is still there. I grab hold of the pins and pull them upward stretching out your nipples and pulling up the weight of your breast. I'm watching your eyes and you start to say something. I'm wondering if you need to say a safe word - I think you thought of it, but what comes out is "omygod, omygod, omygodddddddd." I smile and twist the clothespins in my fingers, and let your nipples return to your chest.

I start too KISS down your stomach, keeping my hands on your breasts, massaging them a little. I KISS across your scar. For some reason I am always attracted to it. I KISS down to your bellybutton, and as I start poking my tongue it your bellybutton, I also flick the clothespins. It's like for a minute, you almost forgot they were there. You have a sharp intake of breath and slowly, hissing let it out. I move one of my hands to your pubic hair and scratch and play with your hair. I give the clothespin on your left nipple a flick and then bring that hand down to your thigh.

I put my hand on your southern lips and you groan, and are very wet. I then start KISSING your thigh and down your left leg. You again start to thrash about and ask what I'm doing? You thought I was going to finish you off. You'll just have to wait. I KISS down your leg to your foot. I KISS the top of your foot and then take each toe in my mouth and give them a lick. You are now shivering at the sensations. I then move to your right foot and repeat the process, this time working up your leg. I finally arrive back at your special spot. You are very wet and definitely seem to have a 'fire within'!

I take one of the extra pillows and lift you up to put it under your bum. This stretches you a little more but not so much that it makes you uncomfortable. It also gives me better access to your lower lips. I begin to KISS and lick you all over. Using one hand I insert a finger and begin to play. In, and out, and all around. Then I add a finger and repeat the motions with two fingers inside you. At the same time I use my mouth and lips and tongue and lick, and suck, and nibble, and very gently bite all over. I eventually find a spot that you are really responding to. Your breathing is now coming in shorter and shorter breaths. You are moaning and becoming more and more agitated.

At this point I take my other hand and move it back up to your left breast, grab the clothes pin and begin to pull up, up, and away. This puts you over the edge and an orgasm seems to erupt within you. You shake, and shudder, and moan loudly at first, so that I almost wonder if anyone is next door listening, eventually it lessens to a soft purr.

I move up to your breasts and remove one clothespin. You groan. It's a sharper feeling then when they were attached. I KISS your nipple softly and try to ease the throbbing. Then I remove the second. You seem to try to prepare yourself for the second one but I can still see in your eyes that it must be a little painful. But I again use my tongue and lips to lessen the feelings. I then quickly undo your bonds, and you almost jump into my arms. We lay there for a long time coming back to earth our legs and arms intertwined. We even dose off for a little while.

When we wake up you look at me and say 'You just wait, it's my turn next.' I can hardly wait.

DaveAM
DaveAM
6 Followers