A Kinky New Career

Story Info
Kaitlyn gets caught masturbating.
2k words
3.95
53.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting a new job is always hard, not to mention moving to a new city. I just graduated from a local college and found myself seeking adventure.

I would be away from all my friends, family, everyone I had ever known. Of course, I was nervous for the big move, but every fiber of my being was aching for this.

I applied at a local job agency and quickly found myself with an accounting job in an office downtown. It was your basic run-of-the- mill work, but it would be a start.

I can remember the first time I saw her. She had a cotton candy pink suit and fiery red hair. She looked like the devil but with much sexier curves.

"Kaitlyn? Hi, My name is Rebecca Nash. I'm glad to have you here working with us. You will be reporting to me directly. If you have any questions, you can just stop by the office." She pointed out her door and we chatted a little about the weather and other meaningless things, and shortly after she was on her way. As she walked away, I examined her shapely bottom and her muscular calves. I had never been attracted to a woman before, but something about her took my very breath away.

For the next few weeks, I mostly stayed at my desk crunching numbers and doing side work for Ms. Nash. Every time we talked, I would wait for her to walk away to get another glance. Today was different though. She did not wear her usual suit but a knee length pencil skirt and white button up instead. I could see her black lacy bra clearly through the top, her perky breasts where just begging to be touched. I could see myself licking her sweet pink nipples . A warmth began to grow inside me as my panties became wet as I tried not to stumble over my words as she talked to me.

" I'm afraid Mr. Anderson wants us to work over tonight. The quarterly report is due Friday, but he wants to get it done tonight to look good with the board. So, when you're done with your accounts just leave them in my box ." she said. I nodded, trying not to look like a fool, and she went on her way. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to hear her moan my name, and beg me for more. I couldn't get her out of my head. I had to do something.

I tried to work, but I couldn't think straight at all. Everyone had already left for the day, and my panties grew wetter. Before I could even think twice, my urges took over. I slipped my hand underneath my skirt and grasped my moist panties. My clit was already begging to be touched. I moved the silk cloth aside and gently rubbed my fingertips over my clit. My body cringed as butterflies grew in my stomach. I pinched the tip of my clit and starting to rub my fingers across it more intensely. My body was begging to cum, pleading to get release from the pent up frustration.

I couldn't help but think of kissing her, and touching her soft skin as I played with myself. I slid a finger deep inside my pussy, trying to cum quicker. My body was ready to explode in ecstasy as I heard a voice saying my name.

"Kaitlyn! What are you doing?" It was her. Rebecca had caught me with my finger in my wet pussy, ready to cum in the office. I couldn't speak. My cheeks turned a bright pink and shame was written all over my face. This wasn't who I was, never in my life would I dream of masturbating in the office.

"Rebecca. I...I... I'm sorry. I'll pack my things up and leave immediately."

"Let's not be rash, Kaitlyn. Why don't you follow me to my office, and we can discuss this further. I am sure we can find a way for you to keep your job."

I was so confused. How could I not be fired? Even though it was after hours, I was sure the bosses would not appreciate a girl fingering her pussy in the office chair. I followed her to the office and sat in front of her desk in a wheeled chair.

"Honestly, Kaitlyn, I'm not sure how to handle this kind of matter. I think I am going to have to ask Mr. Anderson what would be best to do in this situation."

I gasped for air. "Please! No! Listen, I'm embarrassed enough that I have even done such a filthy thing. It is really not me. I would never." My cheeks were still flushed and I was on the verge of tears.

She flashed a wicked smile at me, " Actually I think it is you. You are a very dirty little girl Kaitlyn. You like being caught, don't you? You're a slut, and that is nothing to be ashamed of. However, I do need to ask Mr. Anderson what to do." she said with a wild smile. " This is his office, and we must go by his rules."

She grabbed something silver out of her drawer and approached me. "I know you don't want me to speak with him, but I must." She grabbed my hand very sweetly and kissed it. "It will all be okay, my sweet girl." She then slid a silver handcuff on my hand and attached the other end to the chair. "That's so you will not escape," She then slide her hand up my thigh to my wet panties and grabbed my pussy hard, making my body twitch. She slid her fingers under the panties and quickly pulled them off my body.

I gulped for more air. "Um...Rebecca...Please... It's really not necessary to contact Mr. Anderson. Just release me and I will leave." I stuttered, because I could not believe she had stolen my panties and handcuffed me. And yet, just her touch was driving me wild.

"I think it is Kaitlyn. I see the way you look at me." She smiled wickedly and handcuffed my other hand to the other side of the chair. " You want this, I can see your pussy growing wetter as I speak."

How did she know? I was so careful. I took another deep breath. "Where do we go from here?" I asked curiously.

"Now you wait." She left the office, locking the door behind her.

Shit. What do I do? I'm locked in my boss's handcuffed to a chair. I thought about escaping but the thought of her sweet lips made my body tense up. I could almost cum thinking of her.

Thirty minutes flew by as I cringed and twitched thinking of Rebecca's touch. The handcuffs made my wrist go numb, and I was trying to think of an escape. I wouldn't be left in the office to be embarrassed by another co-worker.

The door then opened and to my surprise, there was Rebecca, naked except for a bright red ball gag in her mouth, a studded collar and a leash. I followed the black leash with my eyes to Mr. Anderson who stood there in his normal suit with a huge grin on his face.

He lead Rebecca to her chair and sat her down. I had no idea what to say, let alone even have a clue what was going on.

"Kaitlyn, Rebecca here tells me you were caught fingering yourself in the office. She also tells me you have been eyeing her for some time" I couldn't even speak. I was so ashamed of the entire ordeal. I wanted to escape, and never come back.

He smiled widely, "Kailtyn, there are some things you need to understand. This is my office, and in my office, we follow the rules. Rebecca here is my pet, and, Kaitlyn darling," he reached up petting the side of my face. "You are going to be my little slut pet too."

I looked up with wide eyes and shook my head no. "How about you just untie me and we call it even?" He laughed for a second before letting his left hand smack me across the face. "I did not say you had a choice, bitch. You do not come into my office, and stick a finger in that nasty cunt of yours without my permission." He shoved my panties that Rebecca had given him into my mouth. "I am your master, and you will do as I say. If you don't, I promise your life will be a living hell. Do as I say, bitch, and I promise you all your dirty dreams will come true." He grasped my breast firmly, massaging them. "Understand?"

I shook my head yes, as my cunt grew wetter than I had ever thought possible. His words, his anger, his punishment. I wanted all of this.

He grinned, "Good, my sweet little pet. Now I'm going to release you. When I do, I want you to undress in front of us. Understand?"

I nodded and he released me. For a brief second I thought of running, but the sting across my face reminded me of otherwise. I slowly took off the rest of my clothes and stood there before both of them. My body was hot and aching to be touched.

I could see Rebecca looking me over, and the outline of his hard cock growing within his pants. "Bend over, Kaitlyn. Bend over the desk and let me see that sweet ass of yours."

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but my body wanted it. My pussy was just aching with need. I bent over the desk, exposing my ass to him. He traced his fingers across my back, and then to my exposed ass, before I felt the sharp sting of leather whip across my bottom. It was a riding crop, which he used to spank me with. My ass was on fire, but my body was aching for his cock. He spanked my aching pussy with the crop, before switching back to my ass. I'm sure my whole bottom was cherry red by the time he was done.

"Now, next time you better think twice before you stick a finger in that pussy."

I started to get up from the desk, thinking that was the end, but I was wrong. He slammed me back down onto the desk, "I don't think so, bitch. My other little pet wants to play. too."

He called Rebecca over and whispered in her ear. I couldn't understand what he said to her. What were they planning to do next? Before I could respond I felt pressure against my ass hole.

Rebecca was sliding a vibrator into my virgin ass. I screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She continued pushing slowly until it was all the way in. I could feel the pulses deep inside me, and my body was shaking from pleasure.

As she slide the vibrator in and out of my ass, I felt a tug on my hair. He pulled my head up and onto his awaiting cock.

Never in my life had I dreamed of anything like this happening to me. My body shivered as I was about to cum. He forced his cock deep down my throat, as Rebecca pushed two fingers into my pussy, shoving them in and out of me while she did the same with the vibrator in my ass. I couldn't hold it any longer, I screamed from pleasure as they fucked all my holes. I came harder than I ever have.

As I had finished moaning and screaming, I felt his hot cum all over my face. He chuckled and pulled my hair bringing my face to his.

"Next time, Kaitlyn, I promise I won't be so nice. Now be a good girl." He kissed my forehead and left the room leading Rebecca out on her collar. I'm sure he still had plans for her.

I cleaned up and got dressed, being aware of my sore body. As I left the building, I swear I heard screams that made my body cringe with pleasure. I would be back for work tomorrow.