A Kinky New Family

Story Info
Rachel and her stepbrother are close but she wants more.
3k words
4.4
227.5k
145

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

"You are the best fuck I've ever had," Racquel said to her new stepbrother. His limp cock had just slid out of her pussy after a solid two hours of fucking. "Where do you get the energy?"

"Every time I look at you, I get horny," Rick said to his beautiful older sister. "Man, am I glad we suggested our parents hook up. To think, we can do this every day and no one will ever be the wiser."

The 21-year old Racquel and her younger brother had met when Rick was touring colleges. As they were only 6 months apart, the gorgeous brunette wasn't going to make too strenuous an objection when he suggested they go somewhere for "coffee". Their "coffee" had lasted for 90 minutes and likely would have gone longer had Racquel's girlfriend not arrived home. After that, they really did go for coffee. Both found out that their parents were divorced and in "Parents Without Partners". With some finagling on the part of both sets of offspring, Racquel's mom hooked up with Rick's dad and six weeks ago, they married.

"Be careful not to make too much noise," Racquel said as she moved close to her brother. "I think Mom might be able to hear us, her room has always been next to mine and I could hear her and my father -- not that I ever told them about it," she giggled. "It's a shame your dad works at night, I bet mom can't wait for the weekends." Rick's father worked for the police force in various capacities, including night dispatcher.

"Okay, I won't say a word but I want another one of your Grade-A blowjobs," Rick said to his sister-girlfriend. In all the time they had been lovers; their favorite form of sex was oral. Both of them loved it and both of them loved what it did for the other one.

"Okay, okay, just be quiet," Racquel grinned as she started sucking her brother's cock again. She loved having a brother-fucker. "I do love your cock and I could suck it all night. You get so big and hard and then you cum, I love that. Then I can suck you hard again ..."

"Less talking and more sucking, you bitch," her brother teased her as she licked his shaft. He wasn't likely going to cum again anytime soon after all the hours they had spent fucking, but his cock was showing renewed signs of life. Once he was hard again, he ordered her to swallow it deep. She could do that with ease, Rick had never known anyone who could throat him the way that his sister could. "God sis, you are the best cock-sucker on the planet. I think you almost worship my cock!"

"What do you mean `almost', you fucking bastard?" Racquel laughed. "Don't we have sex every day after the folks are out of the house? Keep the noise down because we don't want to get caught. We get free room and board here but mom would kick us both out if she knew we were screwing. Let's not fuck up a good thing!"

Racquel looked at her horny as hell brother, his blue eyes narrowed wide with undisguised lust. She didn't ever want to stop fucking him and she cherished their relationship. Because they were now "related", it was no big deal for them to go out as "friends" and Racquel's mom even gave them money, thrilled that her daughter and new, younger son got along so well. 75% of the time, Melanie's kids would use the money to check into an inexpensive motel and spend the entire day fucking. Nothing seemed to be able to satiate the brunette Racquel's desire for her surfer-god brother and his bronzed, buff body.

"Sis, you give the best blowjobs," Rick sighed. "You can suck on my dick any time you want to."

"I already do," she teased, sucking it harder. She hoped that she could get at least one more mouthful of his sticky, wonderful cum before they had to call it a night.

She licked his cock, his balls and even his ass and that was enough to send her brother's cum surging from his cock and into her eager throat. Racquel grinned as her brother flopped back on the bed. Just then, she heard footsteps on the stairway. Rick got dressed just in time to walk past Melanie on the stairway. He gave her a peck on the cheek and noted that at 40, she was almost as foxy as his new sister. His dad had made out okay.

Melanie entered her daughter's room and she could smell it. She wasn't going to beat around the bush. "You're having sex with your stepbrother," she said to her daughter. "Don't even bother to deny it, it smells like the set of a porn movie in here. How long has this been going on?"

"We hooked up some time before you and Rick's dad even got married," Racquel confessed with a deep sigh. "That's one of the reasons we set you guys up, so we could keep on seeing each other. Are you angry?"

Melanie sighed as well. "I suppose not, but you need to be discreet. I don't know if Rick's father will be as understanding. I also don't want Ginger finding out, your little sister can be a handful and you know what happens between you two ..."

Racquel did. Anything Racquel had, Ginger wanted for herself. It had been that way since they were kids. She wouldn't have been at all surprised if that had extended to sex with Rick as well. Ginger was now a lovely, slander blonde who looked more like Rick's side of the family than theirs. She was probably sexually active, Racquel certainly had been at that age and so had their mother.

"So -- you're fucking your brother," Melanie said candidly. "How is he in bed?"

Now realizing Melanie wasn't going to put a stop to their activities, Racquel confessed. "He's pretty darned good. He was a little too eager in the beginning and I had to teach him a few things, but he can sure make a girl cum with his tongue. He's really into oral and I've never known a man with such stamina."

"You should see his father in action," Melanie spoke of her new husband. "It must be those Taylor men, but Brad can go for hours and he's a machine. I don't know if it's their diet or the fact that they are into sex-crazed women, but your new Daddy is ..." Melanie cut herself short and blushed a little.

"Wow Mom, look at you," Racquel laughed. "You sure weren't this big a slut when you were married to my Daddy -- and don't let at me with that face, I meant it as a compliment. I could hear you and I knew Daddy loved you, but he was so --wham, bam, you know? If Brad is anything like my gorgeous brother, you are one lucky bitch."

Whether it was her new happiness or just a crazy idea from out of the blue, Melanie spoke up. "Would you like to find out? Yes, I mean what you think I mean. I've seen my husband checking out that cute little tail of yours and baby, your brother is gorgeous. If you'd be agreeable to a little switch, I'd love to have a little adventure while I'm still young enough to enjoy it. I could go up to the attic where your brother is and at first, there wouldn't be enough light for him to know it's me. Then, once I've got his big cock in my mouth -- he does have a big one ...?" Racquel nodded yes "... once I've got his dick buried deep in my mouth, I'll tell him it's Mommy. You could sneak in with your father when he gets home from work; he loves a little after-work screw."

"Wouldn't this be incest, kind of?"

"Didn't seem to bother you when you were fucking Rick, now did it?"

"Yea, but us guys hooked up before you were married," Racquel argued. Then, she just shrugged her shoulders and chuckled. "What the fuck, I knew I'd do it the moment you suggested it. If Daddy is as good as you say he is, I could use some of that cock. Having two men in the house I can fuck might be a blast and hey -- what if Ginger finds out?"

Melanie looked at her daughter and pondered the question. "I'll send her to visit your aunt Roxanne. They've always been close and that will keep her out of the house. What time do you usually sneak up to your brother's room?"

"We ..."

"What time?"

Racquel looked down at the floor and then back up at her mom and laughed. "Around 11 PM. You're usually out like a light by then. Both Rick and I are night owls. Oh, and he likes me to wear that white negligee you gave me, the one like yours. If you do, he won't figure out it's you right away."

"You're very devious, how did you get that way?" Melanie laughed at her daughter.

"You don't think Rick was the only boy I fucked under your nose, do you?" Racquel chuckled. "He just happens to be the latest."

A little after eleven, Melanie found herself creeping up the staircase that led to the attic apartment they had fixed up for Rick. She had no idea when she, Ginger and Racquel were refurbishing it that it would be used for a clandestine rendezvous for her eldest daughter and stepson -- and now herself! She wondered if her gorgeous, buff son was as well hung as his father and how their styles varied. Soon, she would know. She saw him lying there and knew that he woke easily, Racquel had clued her in. She sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her hand along his chest. It was so thrilling to be doing this to the younger man! The moonlight gave her body a nice silhouette but still hid her identity from her son. She leaned over and took his limp cock in her mouth. She was acting like such a slut-whore but loving every second of it. "God Rache," Rick said as he began waking up. "I don't think I will ever get enough of your mouth, am I glad you're such a horny little bitch."

Melanie giggled and at that instant, Rick knew. His sister never giggled, she chuckled or laughed outright. Melanie was prone to fits of giggling and he turned on his bedside lamp. "Christ almighty, MOM?!" He yelped. "Just what the fuck are you doing?"

"That is a stupid fucking question," Melanie giggled again in response. "I am giving you a blowjob. Now relax -- I know all about your involvement with Racquel and we've made a little pact. I'm going to have you tonight and she's going to fuck your Daddy tomorrow morning." Melanie resumed sucking her stepson's cock.

Rick sat up in bed and looked at her, blonde head bobbing up and down on his shaft. "My straight-arrow old man, no way. Mom -- whatever made you think I'd go for this and why ...?"

"I figured you'd go for it because I'm still a hot piece of ass and you've looked at me and you can see it. Why? Well, you and your sisters may not know it, but before I married Racquel's daddy, I was a bit of a tramp. I loved to fuck. Even after I married Greg, I fooled around for a bit. When I got pregnant with Ginger, I settled down but I couldn't control my urges. Greg isn't a good lover, not like your Daddy. You should see your father in action darling, he's good -- very good. Your cock isn't quite as big as his, but you have your plusses too," Melanie explained and then resumed sucking again.

Rick could not believe what he had gotten himself into. He was nuts about his "older" sister and the heat they generated was undeniable. Yet, he had to admit the thought of screwing Melanie was getting him hot. He threw the rest of his blankets to one side so that she could have easier access to his body. She looked just as hot in her white negligee as his sister did. He wondered how Ginger might look in something like that or a white teddy? The women in his new family were fucking hot to a one. His cock began to stiffen. Like his sister, his new mom seemed to know what to do to get a man large and in charge.

"Your sister says you're the best pussy eater she's ever had," Melanie smiled. She raised her arms and removed her negligee, then swung her body around so that she was facing Rick's cock and his mouth faced her cunt. "Eat me, you little motherfucker -- or rather, you will be, once you're done licking my pussy!" Rick nodded and realized Mom was running the show. Unlike his trimmed Racquel, Melanie was bald and he went down on her with no impediments. He didn't know if she was a natural blonde like Ginger or not, but she sure tasted nice. He went after more and felt her groans translated to better sucking of his dick. If she was anything like her daughter, she loved cum, so he let his first load shoot down her throat. As anticipated, she didn't even stop for a breath and stroked his cock and worked his balls until he was hard again.

"You are one talented little fucker, now I see why Racquel took such a huge risk," Melanie laughed as she moved away from her son. "Even if you were my flesh and blood kid, I might still want to fuck you. Okay handsome, I'm going to ride your cock for the first round and then, you can be in charge. Mommy wants to ride this big old pecker of yours and cum loud, fuck the shit out of me!"

Downstairs in her room, Racquel was able to hear a goodly part of the commotion. It was hard not to be jealous when Mom was fucking her guy, but she kept her cool. Daddy would have to make it up for her tomorrow. She hoped what Mom had said was true and that Daddy could give her the kind of intense fuckings she really needed.

"Oh God, oh fucking God, so good, dammit, you're a great hard cock, you beautiful young stud," Melanie babbled. Her body was rocking back and forth on her stepson's cock and she was taking him deep inside her pussy. He might not be as well endowed as his dad, but he might be a little bit longer. It almost felt as if it was hitting her cervix as she fucked him. Her body took as much of him in as was humanly possible and yet, she craved even more. This would not be the last time she would fuck Rick, it just couldn't be. She just hoped her daughter could convince her new husband to go along with all of this or she would just have to cheat on Husband # 2 the way she had # 1. Rick's cock and his endurance were far too much to sacrifice.

Rick was out of his mind; his new mom was easily a match for his sister in bed. His body was being put to the test today, first with Racquel and now, Melanie. If he could swing it, he was going to have them both in bed. Could he swing it? Would they go for it? Would they be willing to do things with each other? Had either of them ever experimented with another girl? All of these thoughts raced through Rick's head as he felt himself cumming. Before he could, he felt his mom move away and grab his cock. Whatever she did to it, it stopped the flow of his cum. She got on all fours, but not before putting a condom on his cock. "I don't need any more kids, thanks," she teased. His condom-covered cock fucked her for another 40 minutes before he made her cum.

Melanie was impressed. It took a lot to make her cum and he had made sure to do it. He had cum twice and most guys would have been happy with that and left her to her own devices. Not Rick. He had proven himself a considerate and giving lover and had made sure of her own pleasures. Oh yes, she was bedding him again. She gave him a kiss and went back to her own room and dropped right off.

In her room, Racquel had caught most of the noises. She wondered what to do about Daddy. What should she wear? Rick liked her in white, she thought a change might be nice and she got out her black body stocking and heels. She wasn't going to give up until she had seduced Daddy. He'd be home around 5 and her mom was going to be out of the room by 4 AM. Racquel dearly wanted all of this to work out so they could play more in the future.

What not one of the three kinky people in the house knew was that Ginger had come home unexpectedly from her aunt's. Roxy had been called in to work and given her young niece cab fare to come home. She had arrived to the sounds of sex. She knew her dad was working so who ...? Racquel with Rick? Mom with Rick? Both of them? Ginger felt herself both a bit annoyed and turned on. She vowed that she wasn't going to let this matter rest until she too, was a part of the lovely, kinky family activities.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers