A Kinky Virgin's...Ch. 2

Story Info
Virgin lusts for pre-med student.
1.5k words
3.97
64.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Kinky Virgin's First Time Ch. 2

Kyle Gatlow lives in the apartment across the hall. I have been in love with him for about two months now; the only problem is that he doesn’t know it. Neither does his girlfriend. He’s a pre-med student, and I’m majoring in communications. Sometimes I daydream about him during long, boring lectures, and cry out in orgasm, breaking the dead silence of the packed room, causing students to turn and scowl at me or laugh at me. He really is beautiful, and I’m not talking about his tight body, piercing green eyes or sandy hair, but his altruistic desire to really help people.

I invited him over one day, asking him to help me move the mattress in my room. I decided to keep a strip of condoms underneath it, with the hopes of progressing the mattress moving into mattress bouncing. He noticed them and asked me if I was seeing anybody. I said no, but that it was always smart to be prepared. He smiled, showing millions of teeth, and I melted.

“It’s awful hot in here, isn’t it?”

I pulled my shirt over my head, showing him my sheer white bra. His jaw dropped, but he kept his cool, which just increased my desire.

“Yeah, you’re right”

“I think I’m going to go take a shower,” I said. “You’re welcome to join me,” I added boldly.

He grinned, but didn’t answer. I took off my jeans on the way to the bathroom, revealing my matching white thong panties. He didn’t follow me, but I could feel his eyes did. I turned on the shower, but instead opted for a bubble bath, complete with rose scented aromatherapy candles. I walked out stark naked to grab the matches under the kitchen sink. Kyle was still there, sitting on the mattress, a pillow covering his crotch. I was hoping he would cum on that pillow, so I could sleep on his semen every night and dream about him.

“Kyle, don’t just sit there. Could you help me do my back?”

He hesitated, as though he didn’t recognize his own name. “Yes…Veronica. I’ll be there in a minute,” he replied.

I sat in the hot bath, waiting. After about ten minutes, I called out, “Kyle?”

“Yes. I’ll be there in a second,” he replied. He walked in, put down the lid of the toilet and sat on it. He discreetly zipped up his pants. I noticed a wet spot by his crotch. It turned me on that he would masturbate on my bed to my image. I handed him the loofah. He tentatively moved it up and down my back.

“You can’t get the full motion unless you’re in the tub with me,” I told him.

“Um…okay.” He began removing his clothes, but left on his boxer briefs, his dick obviously still hard from the recreation.

“Are you going in with those on?”

“Of course not.” He hastily removed them, and covered his erection with his hand.

I gasped at the size of his penis. It was 10 inches long and as think as a Coke bottle. “Don’t worry,” I told him. “I’m not offended. You shouldn’t be ashamed of something like that, as impressive as it is. To tell you the truth, it kind of turns me on.”

He slowly immersed himself in the water. I faced him, wanting to see his face as he rubbed the loofah onto my back. He was nervous, his hands and lips trembling. I held onto his face and told him that he was doing fine. He leaned forward as if to kiss me. I turned away, my back against him. I wanted to prolong his torture, him to suffer as I had these past months. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around me, not knowing where to put them. I took one of his hands and looked at it, as if studying it.

“I can read your palm.”

“Really? What does it say about me?”

“That you are really kind-hearted and nice. That someone here is in love with you. That tonight, you will make love to that person,” I said. I then began sucking his fingers. His cock twitched against the small of my back, making me suck his fingers harder, tracing the wrinkles with my tongue. He used his other hand to grab my breast, and then finger my crotch. I writhed against him, making the water splash against the sides of the bathtub. My self-control crumbled; and I kissed him, carefully at first, then deeply, hungrily.

“Oh Kyle I’ve wanted you so long.”

“Me too. I’ve seen you bring your boyfriends in here. I would sometimes lean up against the wall to try to hear your moans of pleasure, to be closer to you. I—ohhh.” My hands found his throbbing cock and began stroking it with a piston’s vigor. His fingers still invaded my wet pussy.

“I want you inside me,” I said urgently. “Now!” He lifted me out of the bathtub, taking me to the bed. He was so strong, just thinking about what he could do to me that I would be helpless to resist was enough to make me cum. He began kissing my pussy, swirling his tongue around my clit. We got into a 69 position, and I sucked his cock and he licked my pussy in synch. He put his fingers inside of me and pushed my G-spot, making me moan against his dick. I grabbed and squeezed his balls, felt them fill up with cum in response to the vibrations of the sound I was making.

I wanted him to come at the same time I did. I was about to come, and he was still running the final stretch. I recited the alphabet in my head, but remembered that it was a technique men used when performing cunnilingus: tracing letters onto a girl’s clit. That pushed me over the edge, and he sucked hard. He was at his end, and he came in several jolts. I swallowed every ounce of hot, salty liquid.

But I wasn’t finished. I wanted him inside me, not just his tongue and his fingers. I took a deep breath, and got some ice and strawberries from the kitchen. We fed each other strawberries and sucked on ice. I took a piece of ice and traced a line from his lips to his stomach. I kissed the tip of his cock, and it twitched with reanimation. I jumped out of bed, and got the stainless steel handcuffs from the bottom drawer of my dresser. I wanted to tease him first.

“You’re under arrest, Kyle Gatlow.”

“Really? What did I do, cutie?”

“Call me Ms. Sawyer or m’am. You’re in my world now, Mr. Gatlow.”

I don’t know how it happened. He somehow took the cuffs and restrained me to the bed. There was something in his eyes, something animal. His breathing came in short rasps; his eyes were glazed over. His cock stuck out, big and threatening, ready to tear my soft tissue.

“Mr. Gatlow?”

“Yes?”

“I only ask that you be gentle.”

He ignored my request, and he took me like a crazed man. He covered my mouth to stop me from moaning, he stared into my eyes the whole time.

“Without sound, we can concentrate on our senses and our feelings,” he said.

My arousal overpowered my fear. I succumbed to his ruthless thrusts into me, and found myself enjoying it. His strength and domination heightened my pleasure, and my eyes and thighs cried “More! More! More, you dirty bastard, I want you harder and deeper and I want you now.”

With one quick motion he turned me over. He entered me from behind, which enabled him to penetrate me even more deeply. He kept thrusting into me, holding my hips onto his cock. We again built a quick rhythm, and he began slapping my ass, making the cheeks pink. I cried out in pain, and then pleasure. I told him to slap me harder, to make my ass red, to leave his prints on my body. He grabbed my breasts, and pinched the nipples hard. My hands gripped the bedposts as his thrusts made the bed bang into the wall, certainly irritating the neighbors next door. There was a loud knock on the wall followed by an obnoxious “keep it down.”

We were completely oblivious to anything that was happening around us. Kyle kept pumping and I kept wanting more. We were both about to reach orgasm, so Kyle un-cuffed me, and we moved to the armchair in front of the television. Kyle sat down and I sat on top of him. I began milking his dick with my pussy, trying to keep my moans silent, but only halfway succeeding. We both screamed at the end, sharing a tremendous orgasm that neither of us had ever experienced before. I turned around and kissed him hard, still grinding against his softening cock. I went down on my knees and sucked the drops of cum still on his dick.

It was so sexy. I get wet just thinking about it. He tells me he’s breaking up with his girlfriend. I told him that I didn’t care, but couldn’t wait until we did it in his apartment: he has exercise equipment and a water bed.