A Kiss

Story Info
Submissive man worships a lover to her penultimate orgasm.
2.9k words
4.39
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her glorious twat twangled and still softly twanging, having gushed and dribbled over my fingers and coated my face, I hear her murmur how thirsty she is. Her moans of passion and groans of pleasure have parched her throat.

Water, water! her voice softly calls.

Answering her summons, I slide back off her bed, from between her wide spread legs, and move quickly around the bed to kneel on the floor beside where her head rests upon the mattress. So much for all the earlier brushing, for her long hair is now wild and tangled, and fines beads of moisture lay upon her brow. Lips parted, she licks them with her tongue, her breathing is laboured in post-orgasmic bliss. Gentle shudders continue to roll slowly through her body.

Water for her thirst. A glass on the bedside table. Taking a deep mouthful of cold water from this glass, and holding it within, I lower my lips to hers. Touching, sealing her lips gently to mine, I purse mine, parting them slightly to allow a gentle stream of cold water to flow into her waiting mouth. Sensing she has enough to swallow, I move my tongue forward to plug my pursed lips, and I feel the movement of her throat as she swallows. My lips still against hers, I wait until she has taken a breath, then withdraw my tongue, allowing the trickle of still cold water to again flow into her waiting mouth.

Three times my tongue seals my pursed lips, and three times Goddess swallows, and as she swallows for the third time, so I swallow what remains of that mouthful not yet delivered unto her. My lips open wide and her tongue pushes forward into my mouth, exploring me, dancing tongue to tongue. Her tongue tantalises me and teases me and then slowly retreats back into her mouth and mine follows hers, the dance continuing now within her. Her mouth feels so refreshingly cool as we lose ourselves in a long hot kiss which only ends when I begin to lift my head slowly and reluctantly away from her lips.

Her tongue follows my departing lips, lapping my mouth. Mmmmm I taste good on your face.

Goddess does, and I wear her beautiful scent with pride. Smiling with a heart full of light, love and joy, I reach for the glass of water and again take a deep draught, holding it within my mouth and bending down, kiss her again, loving the way she now smiles in anticipation. In this fashion we share a full glass of cold, refreshing water, slowly and most intimately, with lengthy sessions of wet kissing between each new mouthful. Oh how glorious the way her lips look - plump, moist and shiny, as if coated with gloss. So kissable, lickable - suckable...

Would you like some chocolate? There is a block in the kitchen on the shelf with the dinner plates.

Leaving my Goddess tied spreadeagled to her bed, I walk naked into her kitchen to find the chocolate and retrieve a chilled bottle of champagne from her fridge, and a single champagne flute.

Stepping back into her bedroom I admire her glorious mature womanly form that lies securely restrained before me. Her first time in bondage, and she is loving it. Smiling to her, I walk to around the bed to stand besides her head, and leaning over her lay the chilled champagne bottle between her legs, the cold of its base against the passionate heat of her vulva. An intake of air, a hiss, as the cold glass touches her hot, aroused flesh.

Unwrapping the foil that protects the block of dark rich chocolate, I break off just one square, and smiling, pop it into my mouth. Holding it there and caressing it with my tongue, I sample its dark rich taste, waiting for it to begin to melt. As it starts to melt, I fall to my knees, and bending down to this bound Goddess, lower my lips to hers and I see her face light up in anticipation of a new sensual experience.

Our lips touch, and with the tip of my tongue, I push the melting square of chocolate through my parting lips and against hers, and as her lips part, into her waiting mouth. As her tongue takes this melting prize deep into her mouth, I lick her lips with my tongue coated in chocolate, before drawing away with a smile. I break off another small square of chocolate and pop it into my mouth, all the while watching her face, looking into her deep, deep eyes, and as the chocolate begins to again melt in my mouth I lean forward to renew our kiss.

This time her tongue spears through my parted lips and I suck upon it firmly, drawing her deeper into me, sucking the film of chocolate that coats her tongue, and as her tongue begins to withdraw, mine follows into her mouth, taking with it this next square of melting chocolate. Now her lips suck greedily upon my tongue, almost trying to tear my tongue from my mouth. As her lips begin to relax their suction, my tongue freed, caresses and dances with hers deep in her mouth. I move my tongue along her teeth and gums, and lick her inner cheeks, tasting the chocolate that now gilds her mouth. Such an epicurean and hedonistic way to share a piece of chocolate.

We kiss, our lips lock together in passion, our mouths open wide and our tongues dance back and forward in a glorious waltz of lust, until all the chocolate has melted and slid down our throats. Slowly and reluctantly I begin to draw my head upwards and she tries to follow, straining her neck upwards before surrendering and then relaxing back onto the mattress.

More! I want more!!!

Oh how I love a demanding Women. I break off the last square of chocolate from the first row of the block and holding it between my two fingers, place it gently between her lips. Her tongue comes out to lick my fingers, and slowly, softly, knowing they are invited, my fingers sink into her inviting, wanting mouth. Oh what a hot, wet, moist, mouth she has.

With my other hand I reach forward and lift the bottle of champagne from where it has laid nestled against her vulva.

Opening the champagne, I fill the flute. Taking a mouthful, I marvel at the way the fine beads of bubbles, enliven my mouth, refreshing my palette. Swallowing just a sip, I lean forward and down again, and begin to dribble champagne into her waiting mouth. As we had shared the glass of water, and then two squares of chocolate, so we now share a flute a of beading, bubbly champagne - slowly and most intimately.

The flute drained, I break off a square of chocolate, and run its edge lightly along the lips of her mouth, back and forth until her lips part and the chocolate sinks into her waiting, wanting mouth.

I refill the flute, and take a mouthful, but this time not to share with her mouth. Instead standing I walk around her bed until I am between her wide spread legs, looking down upon her nakedness. Smiling, I sink to my knees, and leaning forward bring my finger tips to rest on her inner thighs, parting her, spreading her as I bring my lips into contact with her vulva, kissing her clitoris and the upper portion of her labia minora. Slowly I purse my lips and dribble chilled champagne over her clitoris and down into her Cleft of Venus. I hear her gasp and moan from the cold and then the pleasure of my mouth.

Quickly I slide my mouth down her Cleft to her perineum, then opening my lips and moving my head slowly upwards lick and suck the champagne that has dribbled down, my tongue sliding up the length of her glorious slit. Reaching her clitoris, my lips open to encompass this living jewel and as I begin to lick and lap her clitoris, I again let more champagne trickle out of my mouth, over her clit and slowly down her cleft.

Just a few licks and laps to tease her and hear her moan, to feel her thrust her hips up, then I repeat my journey south to her perineum, and then back up licking and sucking her lips and cleft, catching some of the champagne. Mmm, the beauty of her taste complemented by the fizzing champagne. It is my turn to be greedy, I swallow what remains of the champagne in my mouth. Then sink my aquiline nose between the petals of her cleft, inhaling her aroma, and slowly I fuck her, running my nose, my face up and down slit. Oh how sweet and tarty her arousal, how copious her secretions- how succulent and juicy she is.

Call me a lush, drinking champagne before lunch, well with lunch - dining upon a Goddess. Chocolate and Champagne meld well, yet nothing compares with the sublime melding of champagne and pussy juice. Slowly I sipp champagne from the flute to then dribble upon her Yoni and then to suck back into my mouth, until there is no more in the flute and a huge wet patch under her, upon my pillow that has lifted and tilted her hips and pelvis upwards.

With my face coated in her juice, I slide up over her mons, her tummy, her glorious breasts, all coated in massage oil, until I lay upon her fully and lowering my face to hers, let her kiss, and lick and suck me, my face, sharing with her all her Yoni's beautiful richness. The look of pleasure and joy upon her face fills me with humility and joy. I am for a brief interlude her laundry slut, her slave, her pleasure slave commanded to take her to a place she had not been to before. Submissive whore Mikey revelling in his service to her, and worship of her.

Rolling off her I reached for the chocolate, breaking of two squares joined together. I tease her mouth with this morsel, her lips parting, wanting the chocolate. However I have other intentions for this rectangle of pleasure.

Sliding back down the bed until I am again between her legs, I started to tease her labia and cleft with the chocolate, sliding this rectangle of chocolate slowly and softly up and down her slit, beginning to coat her inner lips with it, before teasing the entrance to her vagina, and then to slide the chocolate in and out of her, a little deeper with every stroke, until the softening chocolate lies buried within her. Leaving the chocolate there, I slip my fingers out, and hear her moan with frustration. Lucky for me Goddess is still bound to her bed, or Mikey-slut would be in a lot of trouble.

Sliding back off the bed, and walking around to her, I kneel besides her again. Lifting my fingers to my lips, teasing her, I suck my fingers clean, enjoying the sweetness of the chocolate combining with the tartness of her Yoni juice. Fingers sucked clean, I reach for the champagne bottle to fill the flute, and then to share with her, trickling the champagne into her wanting mouth, and in between much kissing and sucking. All the while chocolate melts in her vagina.

The flute drained, and feeling a wonderful light buzz, I want to pleasure this restrained Goddess once more.

Kneeling on the floor, resting my tummy on her bed, between her legs spread wide, tied to her bed posts, I look upon her face, and then down to her Yoni. Both so beautiful. Reaching for her unscented edible massage oil, I coat both my hands rubbing them together, warming the oil, and then I lay my hands on her outer thighs, giving them a slow gentle massage. Sliding my left hand under her I begin to fondle and squeeze her buttock, while my right hand wanders inwards massaging her Mons then downwards until its fingers begin to lightly tease her Cleft, slow gentle strokes, caressing and stimulating, arousing her. All the while I am listening to her breathing, noting how it changes, gentle sighs of relaxation, morphing into Oohs and Ahhs, then into longer deeper sighs and moans of pleasure.

With the palm of my right hand facing upwards, my fingers tease the entrance to her vagina, and slowly my forefinger begins to slip into her. Gentle sliding motions in and out and every penetration, going a little deeper. Finger sliding out coated in rich dark chocolate – Mmm. My middle finger joins in, with it crossed under the forefinger. Sliding all the way in, both fingers curled upwards feeling the rugae of her vagina as I palpate upwards with curled fingers, searching for her G-spot. Faster, deeper my fingers like pistons sliding in and out, my biceps already tired from previous exertions begin to burn, but her moans or pleasure and the way she is thrusting her hips up and down, keep me going. I am her pleasure slave. I am here to serve her and to worship her, and I am feeling wonderful and so alive. I am her slut and whore that she has summonsed. I am for a short time her man.

Meanwhile the fingers of my left hand have found the cleft of her buttocks, and my middle finger strokes her sphincter in circular motions, spiralling inwards. Finding her entrance, I tease her, just pressing the pad of my fingertip against this wonderful opening. Pressing lightly and then retracting, not entering, just teasing her, stimulating her nerve endings. Pressing again. Goddess is rocking her hips, wanting the fingers of my right hand deeper in her, and as she does this, the middle finger of my left finger slides through her sphincter into the wonderful slippery tight tunnel of her anus. Ahhh, the glory of this sensation. I hear her moan with pleasure, and slowly I wiggle my finger tip, flexing and extending it, palpating upwards and caressing the sensitive wall of her anus. And as Goddess rocks her hips and pelvis to my two fingers in her Yoni, my middle finger of my left hand slides deeper into her anus. Hotter and hotter, tighter and tighter. I am in heaven.

Lowering my mouth to her clit, I begin to lick and suck, pressing my top teeth against the base of her hood, my tongue, now as sore and tired as my fingers and arms laps her clit, long gentle strokes, alternated with rapid short strokes. My nose is pressed against her Mons, being battered again as she thrusts her hips up. I am sucking, holding on for dear life. Breathing in through my nostrils, out through my mouth, warm moist air bathing her clit, both biceps tiring, fingers aching.

Yes!...Yes!.........Yes!...Yes! Yes! Yes! YesYesYesYesssssssssss. Fuck me slut! Fuck me! YesYesYes.

Her moans and cries and inchoate murmurings are music to my ears. I am enlivened. Fortified against the burning and tiredness of my tongue and arms and fingers. I start to hum as I lick her clit – UmUmUmUmUm, my mouth vibrating over her clit as my fingers slide in and out of her. And then she begins to gush again. I can feel the fluid squirting out of her, over my fingers. I have taken her to that place that she has so long dreamed of. Her moans and cries reach a crescendo, onto a fortissimo. I am in heaven. My fingers sliding into her and my tongue lapping her clit and the top of the slit, tasting her copious secretions, my pillow getting wetter and wetter. Pussy Juice, and ejaculate, flavoured, sweetened with chocolate.

Massive orgasms roll through her, her hips thrusting upwards battering my nose, and i suck onto her clitoris for dear life, losing my rhythm constantly as she bucks and thrusts. Normally her hands would be between her legs now, fending my her lover's head away. However today her arms are tied to her bed head and she cannot escape, so i lick and tease and continue to arouse and her yoni weeps and dribbles over my fingers. Higher i take her, wanting to give her what she wants. Until at last she slumps back on her bed, relaxing totally into her bondage. Liberated.

Sensing that she has arrived, i slow and soften my stimulation. My fingers cease, and while i leave my middle finger deep in her anus, i remove my two fingers from her yoni, then lowering my lips i begin to suck and gently tongue the opening to her vagina, sucking what remains of the chocolate from her. I hear her vocalisations soften and relax as she glories in post-orgasmic bliss.

Goddess is sated. Her slut is sated. Slowly i raise my head from between her legs, looking into her eyes and seeing total bliss upon my face.

Come here slut!

Obeying, i reluctantly slide the middle finger of my left hand from her anus and climb up her oiled flesh until my lips touch hers, and she licks my face clean. Then i present her the index and middle finger of my right hand and she sucks what remains of the chocolate from them.

Lying on top of her, supporting my weight upon my arms, i listen to her as in between kissing, she describes where i have taken her. Wow!!!

I think i need to say 'Red'. I don't want to, but i think i need to.

I should have rolled off her straight away and untied her, but i didn't, I waited and kissed her some more.

Red

Quickly i got off her, stood up and unbuckled my wrist and ankle cuffs, freeing her from her first taste of bondage.