A Kiss in New York

Story Info
One of those kisses you never forget.
820 words
4.31
17.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful sunny day in late August in New York City. I am a tourist and you are showing me your city. We browse the shop windows in the Soho district, eventually wandering down a tree lined street. I never dreamed that New York City was so beautiful. Even the bustle of New Yorkers pressing past does not impede on my pleasure. Nothing could improve upon this moment as I commit the picture of it in my mind.

I turn to look over my shoulder at you as we walk along the New York street, we are hand in hand and the sun is warm, yet there is a cool breeze gently blowing. The sounds of the city surround us as we stroll along the sidewalk, I sort of walk in front of you as people often do when weaving against the flow of New Yorkers doing whatever it is that they do.

You tug my hand and pull me back to you and into your arms. You look down at me with your blue green eyes and I am mesmerized. My breath catches even as my gaze travels from your amazing eyes to your lips. It is in that moment that I know you will kiss me.

You hands slid around my waist, to my lower back, I can feel the fingers of your hands as they spread out pulling me steadily to you, pulling out bodies into contact. Our stomachs touch first, then our hips, and our chests. My hands slide up the fabric of your shirt to rest on your chest. I look again into your eyes, but only for a moment, as our lips touch, then my eyes drift softly shut.

At first the kiss is soft, like many we have shared throughout the day. Our lips part and our tongues intertwine, playing that ever familiar teasing game of cat and mouse. And then something changes. I’m not sure what it is, but I can feel it deep down inside my soul, this kiss is different. This kiss is the kind that sears the soul, if one allows it to. That is the key, for a moment you stand on the edge of a chasm, if you open your soul and step over the cliff you will fall and you do not know what is at the bottom.

Hovering at the edge of my mind this fleeting thought, and then the choice is made and I surrender myself. As I slide down deeply into the void, the world softly slips away from me and my mind begins to spin. The feeling is akin to slipping down into a pool. But not any pool, in this pool, each drop is pure dreamy pleasure. I can feel the liquid tendrils curl through my mind, down my spine, and somehow making it almost impossible to stand. I am glad of your arms supporting me. A momentary though of whether you are affected the same way tickles at the edge of my mind, and then that too is gone.

As we continue to kiss, I feel the pull of this pleasure more strongly with each passing moment. With each and every breath in and out, expanding and collapsing my world into a single thought, a single indefinable desire. Draining all thought and consciousness down to a single indefinable point. It is like a soft caress in my mind, or a whisper, to faint to hear. The pulling sensation builds deeply down inside my mind, opening to the possibilities, the dark delight surrounding me, spinning me down deeper, and I revel in it.

This kiss has become the world to me. Nothing else exists. It is the center of the universe, a sun so bright, its pull so unyielding that my “self” is eclipsed by its radiance. All awareness of self disappears as I feel myself slipping deeper into your spell, the dark rapture of my mind captures me and I savor in my submission.

And then it is over. I struggle to open my eyes and look into yours, and I wonder if you realize the effect you have had on me. My mind shutters as the rest of the world comes crashing back into full reality. Once again I feel people around us, brushing past, paying little or no heed to us beyond finding a way around the block in pedestrian traffic that we pose. You hold me for a moment or two, looking down into my eyes. Then you take my hand in yours again and turn so that we can continue our stroll along the sidewalk in New York hand in hand.

I do not know how long that kiss has taken me away. I look around and see that the world is unaffected by our kiss, but I know, that I am somehow irreversibly and forever altered.

(Yes this is a true story)