A Kiss Led to This Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," was all Joe could say.

"Ummm," was the reply.

Sandi checked the time.

"Oh, I've got to go." She jumped up and began to dress.

He took a moment to watch her put her panties back on. "What about your lunch?"

"Just had it, thanks." She smiled.

"What about all the stuff on you, can I get you a towel?"

Sandi pulled the dress on, looking at him.

"Who would want to wash this off?"

Joe was speechless. He looked at the ruffled bed and could clearly see where the clay from his knees left imprints from him pounding her face with his cock. There were wet spots in several places.

"Can I help with the bed?"

"I've got it." Sandi pulled the covers over the mess. "I'll get it later. Keith won't ever even notice."

She opened the curtains and put on her shoes.

"Joe, you better go. I've got the get this hair in place and be back at work."

"Only if you kiss me first."

She came over and they kissed once. By the time he stepped back she was putting lipstick on.

"I'll let myself out."

"Thanks, that will help," she said, heading off to grab a brush.

"Bye beautiful gal."

"Bye beautiful man."

"Oh, one more thing."

"What's that?"

"Maybe next time I'll take my socks off."

Joe put on his still wet clothes and made his way back to the car, boots untied. He stayed and watched till the perfectly groomed woman down the street pulled her car out and headed back to work.

Immediately he felt himself wanting Sandi back near him. He began thinking of how soon he could see her again. Just then he got a text from Keith wanting to know if he and Janice would like to come to dinner that evening.

Joe smiled. He wouldn't miss it for the world.

12