A Kiss Led to This Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes it was out and out ass fucking; two sweaty lovers kissing and rocking and all the while Joe's dick moving in and out of Sandi' tiny spread ass at full speed.

Joe opened and closed his eyes, catching glances of her flushed face and chest. Her magnificent boobs swaying in unison as she gave him the fuck of his life and gifted him with the first fuck of her ass. The incredible feeling of tightness in her kept him from coming early, but as usual listening to her sounds of pleasure was taking it's toll. He closed his eyes and tried to extend the dance between them as long as possible.

Sandi was keeping and incredible pace, doing most of the work. She was officially an all-holes woman now and loving every second of it. She began panting quickly.

In between breaths he heard her moaning, "Oh...oh....oh...oh." She was taking him in so deep he imagined the head of cock was blocking her airway. It felt four feet long to him and when Sandi's ass bottomed out on him her colon felt airtight.

Seconds later Joe tightened his stomach muscles trying to prevent the inevitable, but there was no stopping nature. He grabbed her two wet tits by the sides and nipples, pulling the goddess' face to his.

"Mmmmmmph, ahhhhh, yessss," was all he could muster to say.

Their mouths met and as their tongues twisted together he blasted inside her, filling her chute with cum, his head rolling back and his own ass clenching as he lifted her tiny frame into the air.

The kiss lasted almost a minute, neither of them moving any body part but their mouths once the spurting stopped.

Sandi pressed herself against his chest, and put her head on his shoulder. His cock stayed inside her until it shrunk down enough to slip out. His dick, like Joe, was completely worn out, taken over and in love with Sandi and her sweet ass. They kissed again. "So, what do you think?" He asked, rubbing beads of perspiration across her breasts and nipples.

"I kind of like it," she replied, smiling.

Again he had no words, so another kiss had to suffice. And then another.

He rolled her over carefully and made his way downstairs where he used her shower. When he returned she still was laying there naked on the towel, in the same spot where he had left her.

Joe took a mental picture of her lying there, to remember always.

"Unbelievable," he said. "Crazy, just fucking crazy."

"With a capital K." she replied, smiling.

"I hate to leave a naked woman but I need to go. Can I get you anything? Or help you clean up?"

"No," she replied, "I'm fine."

"You're just going to lay there naked?"

"Yup." She smiled. "I'll be fine."

Sandi leaned back and closed her eyes. She was savoring the pleasure. He was savoring the view.

"Unbelievable," he repeated. Kissing her softly once more, he then reluctantly left the naked princess lying on the now almost white towel.

That risky kiss so many months ago had changed two lives and two hearts forever. Joe couldn't remember a better gift or more memorable experience than the one he had just been given by a woman whom he considered his soul mate.

On the drive back to work he wondered what fate could possibly have in store for him next. One thing was for sure: even if it was breaking rocks in hell he would be smiling with every swing of the mall.

12