A Kiss with Brit Ch. 01

Story Info
I've always dreamed of this day, but now it's happening!
452 words
2.03
18.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on a Saturday morning on the day of the concert with my cousin Riley squishing me.

"Get off Rialz!" I groaned pushing Riley off the bed.

"Waa!" Riley whined as she fell off the bed.

"You were squishing me!" I continued to groan.

"Well, sorry!" Riley rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Um..." I said as I started blinking and adjusting my eyes to the light,"What time is it Rialz?" I continued asking her.

"I don't know, but stop calling me Rialz!" Riley demanded.

"Okay! God! Oh well, I can't wait for the Britney Spears concert tonight!" I screeched.

"I know, I can't wait to meet her!" Riley said excited.

"Do you want to know one of my bisexual fantasies about Britney?" I asked Riley getting giggly.

"Sure!" Riley giggled.

"I want to Kiss Britney Spears on the lips!" I said lovey-dovey kissing the air.

"OMM, I want to do that too!" Riley giggled. "Umm, can I get back on the bed, I'm kinda freezing down here!" Riley yelled.

"Sure." I said as I moved over to let Riley in.

"Umm," Riley started.

"I know," I cut Riley off. "You want to kiss me?" I continued.

"How did you know Riley asked amazed.

"I can read your thoughts.." I whispered putting my index finger up to Riley's lips. "Shh..." I continued. "You don't need to be scared or nervous..." I said calmly.

I took my index finger away from Riley's lips and I took one of her hands, then parted her lips with my free index finger. I just closed my eyes and kissed her on the lips, then quickly pulled away feeling shy.

"Eh-heh, that feels nice." I whispered shyly.

"Yeah." Riley agreed.

"Your lips feel so warm and good!" I commented on the kiss.

"I know, yours do to...ugh, I feel like loosing control, but I can't!" Riley screamed throwing her hands up in the air.

"I know what you mean." I sighed.

We just sat there in silence, when Riley started giggling uncontrollably while I just tilted my head in dismay.

"Hum?" I asked.

"I know something funny!" Riley said trying to keep her giggle down.

"What?" I said clueless.

"You want to kiss Kallie!" Riley outburst.

"No fucking way!" I screamed frantically falling out of the bed. "Ow, not funny Riley!" I continued to rant at her.

"You do want to kiss Kallie!" Riley said slyly.

"Shh, you shut up now!" I said frantically putting my hand over Riley's mouth.

"It's not like she's going to hear me though!" Riley said rolling her eyes again.

"Oh well, what time is it?" I said changing the subject.

"Umm, it's 11:56 A.M." Riley said peering at the clock.