A Kissing Contest

Story Info
This couple gives the judges a real show.
1.3k words
4.02
50.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were nervous as we pulled in the parking lot. We had won a chance to take part in a kissing contest to win a cruise. David and I were a hot couple, and had been together long enough to have had lots of practice kissing each other. We had even choreographed a special bit of a "routine" to display our passion. We had only really planned the beginning, knowing that once we began seriously kissing neither of us would be able to remember anything but how incredibly wild and passionate our sex was that morning. Kissing for a panel of judges and an audience would be a challenge.

As we walked into the room where the event was to be held, we could see that many other couples were already there. They had numbers pinned to their backs and were gathered at one end of the room. We signed in and walked over to join the other participants. Nobody was really talking much, and everyone looked as nervous as we felt. Just then one of the judges spoke into a microphone and called out that we would begin in a moment, and would follow the order in which we signed in. My husband and I would be the last couple. We would have to wait through all the other performances before we had our chance, but at least we would be able to have an opportunity to improve on our competitors.

The judges were all seated at a long table at one end of the room, and spectators were seated around the other three sides, leaving room for the contestants to perform in the middle of the room, entering and exiting by the judges' table.

It was obvious that most of the couples were as passionate about each other as my husband and I were. It was just as obvious that the heat being generated in the middle of the room was having an effect on all the spectators, as well as waiting contestants. Couples were getting closer, arms were going round partners, and people were actively squirming in their seats. Even the judges were commenting on how the temperature in the room had risen.

That's not all that had risen! I was standing in front of David, leaning against him. I could feel a bulge growing in his jeans, watching the couple in the middle of the floor wind their bodies around each other, tongues and lips erotically at play with each other. "Careful with that," I said teasingly, "You're going to need it later."

He teased back, "I think I'm going to need it sooner!"

At last it was our turn. David took my hand and led me to the center of the floor. I know we made a striking couple. He looked long and lean in his favorite black pants and a cotton button-up shirt that really complemented his golden brown hair and handsome face. I wore a long, clingy dress with slits cut high up the sides and my sexiest heels, with just a scrap of black lace across the instep so I could show off my red-painted toes. I wore nothing under the dress, so my erect nipples were evident to all. It was very arousing knowing that all eyes were on us, wanting and waiting to see us kiss.

We began to follow our planned routine, beginning apart, reaching our hands out toward one another and clasping our hands together, we stepped forward until our bodies touched, raising our hands above our heads. We looked deep into each other's eyes. David ran both his hands down my arms and my sides, lingering slightly at the swell of my breasts and ending up on my hips. I did the same with my hands, caressing him as I lowered my hands. We then wound our arms around each other, still staring into each other's eyes, our lips tantalizingly only a breath apart.

Our lips met, barely brushing, as we started to kiss. Just the touch of David's beautiful lips on mine was enough to make me wet under the close fitting dress. First gently, then hungrily our lips tasted each other. Our bodies, pressed tightly, were melting together as our tongues entwined. Our passion for each other was taking over, consuming us so that all we knew was our heat. Our smoldering aura was radiating out into the crowd, the soft murmuring and exaggerated breathing around us was only a pleasant swell of sound in the distance.

David wound his fingers in my hair and pulled me even closer to him as he plunged his tongue deeply into my mouth. I responded by moaning and grinding my crotch against his, my clit rubbing against his straining hard-on. He put a hand on my breast and began squeezing and rubbing my nipple, causing a rush of sensation between my legs, and I felt a drop of moisture on the inside of my thigh. His other arm was holding me firmly to him, his hand still wound in my hair. David began kissing my face, my neck, the swell of my breasts at the top of my dress.

We were so aroused we no longer noticed our audience. I unbuttoned David's pants and slid my hand inside. He was not wearing underwear, so I had immediate access to his growing stiffness. I took his cock in my hand and stroked it a few times, then slid my hand down to cup his balls and give them a little squeeze. He groaned and slipped his hand under my dress to rub his hand over my moist slit. He slid a finger in and out of my slippery pussy and pressed the heel of his hand against my throbbing clit as I began to grind against him.

David's cock was so hard I just had to pull his pants down a little so I could lower my hungry mouth onto it. I took just the head of it in my lips and began to suck it, running my tongue around under the head every few seconds, making him thrust himself up into my mouth. At last I relented my teasing and started sucking David's swollen cock in earnest, taking the whole length of him deep into the back of my throat and increasing the suction as I slowly let him back out.

My thighs were getting wet from the juices that were leaking from my now aching pussy. David was moaning slightly now, with the same rhythm my hot mouth was keeping on his hard cock. I could feel him tighten up and knew he was about to cum, so I stopped sucking him and lifted my mouth to his for another deep, passionate kiss.

David flipped the front of my dress up over my shoulder, exposing my pussy to all. He knelt on the floor and dove his tongue deep into my wet slit and began licking me up and down until he felt me start to shudder. Then he stood up and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and slid right onto his throbbing shaft. He was lifting me up and pulling me back down onto him, ramming his cock into me, slamming against my clit. He bounced me against him a few more times, his fingers digging into my ass, when I started to cum.

"Oh, yes, baby!" I groaned in his ear. "You feel so hard inside me..." I could feel my cum dripping down over his balls and he exploded, his cock jerking inside me in giant spasms.

When our bodies were finished rocking with orgasm, David let me gently back down on the floor and we pulled our clothes back together. There was not a sound from the audience or judges as we walked off the floor, all in awe of what they had just witnessed.