A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did you feel good last night in front of the mirror. You were wet then, right?'

'Yes but that was different , I ...'

'Yes it was different. It wasn't Alan was it. That is why it was different. Look let me explain something about men. It is not only Alan that would like to have a flirty exhibitionist wife. It is probably seventy percent of the men in this country. The other thirty percent are either dead from the neck down or have repressed feelings about sexuality themselves.

Also we men like to know that we appeal to women, even if we cannot touch. There is a satisfaction in knowing that you could have shagged her if you had wanted to. Maybe the time wasn't right. The place wasn't right. The mood wasn't right. Whatever the reason a man will be reasonably happy knowing that she wanted to do it, even if she couldn't. Take me last night. What do you think I did last night after our phone conversation? I was so delighted that I had made you wet. If I had been there in front of the mirror I would have fucked you, and you wanted me to. Admit it.'

'No I would not have allowed that. Never.'

'I didn't say that you would let me. I said that you wanted me. Did you masturbate as well. That's what I did.'

She looked at her feet. This girl could not lie.

'Well sort of I...'

I waited.

'I rubbed myself a little, but it was not as good as when Alan does me.'

'There you see. You have the ability to have good feelings about sex away from Alan. All we have to do now is to improve the quality of these feelings. I am only thinking about these photographs. I want them to come out well and they will only come out well if you are enjoying posing for me.'

But Alan doesn't just want me flirty, or even exhibitionist. He has these parties and I ...' she tailed off again.

'Yes, you can tell me. I am practically family now after that confession.'

I thought about being part of Alan's family and shuddered.

'Well since we have been married, nearly a year now Alan has had a couple of wild swingers parties. You know all sleeping together and that sort of thing. That's one of the reasons he wants the kitchen fit for parties, because that's where they always start. That's why he wants the projector to show blue movies onto the wall. I have always refused to have anything to do with them. I locked myself in the bedroom the first time, and then Alan took away the key. I knew he would not make a fuss if the guests were there. I guess he just made an excuse for me. The last time there was no key so I barricaded the door with the chest of drawers and chairs and things. I think he wants me to have sex with other people. Isn't that wrong?'

'It is only wrong to make you do it, if you do not want to. What he is hoping I guess, is that you will want to do it, willingly. Then if you both want it, well of course it is not wrong. Look, think about what we have talked about. I will not refer to it indoors because of the cameras. We will just go in and I will take some photos of you all over the house. Again, probably nothing I am going to use for the wall yet. They will just be photos to make you feel good. You can look at them and see how good a photo you can take.'

She made me wait the statutory five minutes before ringing the door bell.

I guessed the cameras were rolling.

'She took me into the kitchen and offered me another glass of wine. This time a chilled red Sancerre. Frankly, to my taste, even better than the Chablis.

I had brought a bigger camera this time. Still digital. Not that the small one took bad shots but this looked the sort of thing that you would expect a professional photographer to have. It was supposed to reassure her, and I am sure it would reassure Alan but I think it only made Rosie more nervous.

'Shall we start,' I suggested. 'I am going to take things very slowly for you. I am not going to start in here because the next time I take pictures of you in the kitchen the workmen will be here and you know how Alan wants you to pose. This is not a threat. It is a statement of fact. Today is Friday, the workmen arrive on Wednesday. That gives us a maximum of six days of taking photographs to turn you into a cougar.'

'A what? A cougar?'

'Yes a man-hungry predator.'

She half laughed as if horrified by the thought. 'I am twenty years old. I am far too set in my ways to even think about it. Forget it. Let us see if we can do some nice regular photographs for Alan and I will talk to him about Wednesday.'

I walked her into the hallway and took my first few shots of her holding the photograph from the hall. At first she was reluctant to pick it up, but eventually she posed with it smiling.

'Now the lounge' I said.

We moved throughout the ground floor taking photographs in every room. Every dozen or so shots I would show her how lovely she really was.

'Your bedroom next please.'

'Oh no. I don't think you need to go in there. Downstairs will be fine.'

I needed to keep control of the situation so I started walking up the stairs without commenting.

'Which room is it?' There were seven or eight doors opening off the landing corridor.

I started opening them at random. The first was a bathroom, the second a twin bedded room. At the third door she squeaked with indignation and I knew I had found it.

I surveyed the room. A large stylish room with a massive double bed. Clean, tidy, no piles of dirty clothing. The bed was made. Any make-up was put away. She followed me in.

'This is it isn't it?'

She nodded at the floor.

I pulled her towards the en-suite bathroom door. I wanted the mirror she used last night. She had told me over the phone that she was in the bathroom. Yes there it was, a full length mirror.

'Stand here.' I stood her before the mirror and watched her wary eyes watching me as I hovered behind her taking the photos via the reflection.

I wondered what exactly she had told Alan. I had to assume the tapes were still on when she answered the phone. In case they were not I would not disclose all the details of the conversation.

'Remember last night. The homework, when you looked at yourself in the mirror.'

She nodded, almost in tears. Worried, I think that I was going to make her remove all her clothes. I did think about it.

'Look now. Come on look up. Is that the same girl as last night? The beautiful one with the shining hair and the gorgeous legs?' I chose to ignore the hair on her cunt and the fun bum.

She nodded.

'Good, but we will come back here later. Now come in here. Sit on the edge of the bed and smile for god's sake. Show me that this is a room that makes you happy.'

As she realised that I was not about to ask her to disrobe the smile reappeared and she, happily, posed on and around the bed. Still fully dressed but with a big smile on her face. Perfect. Almost.

This was a real first, she even acted out a couple of poses for me. Seductive eyes, pouting lips, hair up, hair down, straight behind her and yes, over her bosom. I used the word delicately and she actually laughed and I saw the signs of humour in her eyes.

'You meant over my ... boobs,' she said.

I acknowledged the humour by saying 'Yes over your boobs, for now. We may rename them later.'

It was time to move on but first it was lunchtime. I needed to give her the hint that I was going to be here for a while.

'Right, have you any lunch in the fridge and perhaps another glass of wine before we start shooting this afternoon?'

While surprised she quickly knocked up some open sandwiches and we finished the bottle of wine. She drank most of it. We had a lively and informed conversation on things as diverse as education and the media, both subjects which elicited strong and well reasoned views.

It was time to get back to the matter in hand.

'Did you wear what I asked?'

'No,' she said, embarrassed. 'I couldn't. You put the phone down before I could tell you that I don't own stockings and suspenders. I have got my prettiest underwear on though.'

I took my time answering. I knew what I had to do but I just wondered whether I ought to ask to see it first.

I decided against it and just said 'Okay then lets go,' and started walking her towards the front door.

'Where are we going,' she said. 'I need to set the alarm.'

'Shopping of course. No ladies wardrobe is complete without them and I need them for the next set of photographs.'

By now I had her in my car and we were off to the nearest shopping mall.

'Regrettably there was no Victoria's Secret, Ann Summers or even a La Senza, but there was a good department store which I hoped would have a reasonable selection. The other stores I mentally held for another day.

We reached the second floor via the escalators and as we reached the underwear section she pushed me away.

'You can't come in here. This is the underwear section. Ladies only.'

I laughed.

'No really,' she said. 'My mother always told me that all underwear sections are off limits to the other sex. My father was not allowed even this close.'

I buttonholed a passing assistant. 'Excuse me Miss, is it alright if I look through the racks to see what I might like to buy my girl-friend for her birthday.

She gave me a slightly strange look and said, 'Of course, and if you want to go into the changing room with her to try it on, use the last one on the left. It is bigger than the others.' She winked. 'A bit more room to move around, if you know what I mean. I won't disturb you in there, it is quiet today. Well I won't disturb you unless you make too much noise, in which case I might came and join you.' She winked pointedly again and continued on her way to the stock room.

I checked out her name badge. Rosie's mouth had fallen open.

'Surely she wasn't serious about allowing you anywhere near the changing room,' she said. 'I have a good mind to report her and get her sacked. That is outrageous.'

I could only laugh.

'Rosie, my sweet naïve, innocent little girl. Did you not hear the conversation. She not only was prepared to let me watch you change your clothes but also she wanted to come in and watch me fuck you. Maybe she would have taken off her clothes as well and I could have fucked her. Maybe she wanted to play lesbian games with you. Probably all of these things. That is the real world.'

Now she was really shocked. I could see her thinking through the conversation that had just happened. She was trying the words out to see how they fit. What they really meant.

'Do you really think so? She wasn't just saying that if we were noisy, she would throw us out?'

I shook my head. 'Put it all in context. What sort of noise are a boy and girlfriend going to make in a changing room? And I might come and join you? What did that tell you she wanted to do. She only wanted to join you or me, or both of us, in a lingerie changing room. Still we might leave that for another day,' I laughed.

'Come on over here and let us look at the stockings.'

She followed me in a sort of daze, still pondering the questions that had been asked of her.

We bought about five sets, two black, two white and some fishnets, a couple of suspender belts, and then I threw in a couple of pairs of hold-ups.

'That will keep us going,' I mused.

I allowed her to get her credit card out, after all they were mainly for her husband's benefit. I pointed at her legs.

'So those are tights are they?'

She nodded.

'Okay the changing rooms are over there. Go and get these on and get rid of the tights.' I gave her a set of black stockings and one of the suspender belts.

'If I were you I wouldn't go in the one on the end because that shop-girl may be waiting for you!'

She hurried over and was out within moments, just in case the shop-girl was hanging around I guess. 'What do I do with these.'

I took them, and sniffed them of course.

'What are you doing?' she whispered. 'How dare you smell them. I had a shower this morning.'

'Of course you did. This is you I am smelling. Your perfume, your soap, your cunt, your very essence.'

I started walking towards the way out and noticed the earlier assistant we had spoken to. I waved her over to our direction.

'Young lady, Sophie, as much as I would like to, I cannot take you up on your suggestion, but if you do not mind I will take a rain-check on it. However can I ask you to throw these away please? My friend here will not be needing tights again, ever.'

'Quite right,' she nodded, 'and yes to the rain check. Come in a morning when I have a bit more time.'

We walked back to the car. 'Comfortable?' I asked.

'What with? Your tarty girlfriend or the stockings?'

'Well both, but let's start with the stockings.'

'Sort of. You certainly know you have them on.'

'Show me as you get in the car.'

'Never,' she said.

'I will make a fuss,' I said 'You will regret it. Just show me the stocking tops.'

She did, pulling her long skirt up to display the band at the top of the stocking.

I took some photos. She heard the click.

'What are you doing. No photos please.'

'Come on,' I said. 'That's what I do. Forget? I am a photographer. Anyway Alan will like these. Now about the pretty shop-girl? Comfortable there as well?'

'You wouldn't really have encouraged her into the changing room with us, would you?'

That was a good start, she was already assuming it was 'us' in the changing room.

'Of course, and trust me, one way or another I will be in that end changing room with her. Either with you, or maybe just on my own.'

'That's ridiculous. Unless she is a prostitute she would never just go into the changing room with you on your own. She could never justify it.'

'Oh Sophie dear, I would like to buy some of this really expensive lingerie for my lover Rosie. I really need to see what it would look like on.'

'Oh my god, you really would wouldn't you?'

It was four as we pulled back into her driveway.

'There is just enough light left for a few shots in the garden.' I dragged her round to the back and got her to pose in front of some of their beautiful shrubs with her dress raised so you could just see the band again. I moved her slowly around the side again, towards the potting shed.

'There, just stand behind the door and wave a leg out, so that all I see is leg. No-one will know it is you. But I do want to see a lot more leg. I want to see the suspender strap and a bit of flesh over the stocking top.'

Without hesitation she did so. I could hear her laughing.'

'Perfect, and now the other leg so I see the inside of the thigh. Lovely.

And lastly, here, pull your skirt up to your waist and stick your bottom out past the door.'

That took some thought, but she did it eventually. She was wearing dark blue satin panties, that matched the colour of the skirt.

We walked back to the front and I could see she was happy now. She thought it was all over.

'Right now here by the car, lean over the bonnet and raise your skirt back to the top of the stocking tops.'

'No fair, you said we were finished.'

'No, I said last here,' I said. 'We have moved again. But we are losing the light so we cannot take many more.'

'Just a couple more.' I walked her to the gate at the front of the drive, on the road.

'Not out here,' she said. 'I can be seen from the road. The neighbours may even pass by.'

'I am not going to threaten you,' I said. 'But remember what is going to happen next Wednesday. And we both know it will. Think of this as the first little step. Come on, quickly now, there is no one in sight and I cannot hear any cars coming. Lean up against your house name there.'

She did and I snapped away, desperately hoping for an approaching car. There is never one when you want it. Not even a neighbour walking his dog.

She quickly raised the skirt again, without me asking. She knew what I wanted. I had to ask for it to go a little higher. Just to see the suspenders themselves and some flesh. The light was really getting quite bad.

I just had to push it a bit more. 'Okay last one, lean forward against your name sign, and flip the skirt right up over your back. Let me see your bottom again. Come on, I am ten yards away and there are no cars coming.'

She did and I held here there while I took three or four shots including a couple with the digital telephoto lens. She does have a wonderful bottom.

'Right, I said. 'I will be back at the same time tomorrow. We have a lot to do before Wednesday. You can wear the same, or at least similar clothing, so long as you have pretty underwear and suspenders. Tonight's homework is to look at yourself in every mirror in the house. I want you, in just your lingerie, to stand in front of every mirror, and then take off all your clothes until you are naked in front of it. Put them on again and move on to the next mirror. That includes the wing mirrors on your car in the garage, or the driveway wherever it is. Practise taking your clothes off sexily. Pretend you are doing it for Alan. I'll see you in the morning.

I did not ring her that night, just turned up again next morning.

She must have told me everything she wanted to as she met me inside rather than in the driveway.

'Good morning. Did you do the homework?'

She nodded.

'In every room, and the car?'

She nodded again.

Did you tell Alan what we had been up to. I sent him all the photographs.'

'He told me. He had already looked at them. He said you took close-up ones of my bum in the street.'

'Sure, of course I did. Here look.'

I held out the camera, showing the last picture.

She looked at it for a long time, before returning it.

'have your legs withered or fallen off? Have any neighbours called you a scarlet woman? No I thought not. There are only three people in the world who know that your beautiful bottom was sticking out in the street. But today we will try to find a dog-walker for him to watch.'

She thought I was joking and laughed.

'Right get a bottle of wine out,' I laughed. 'You may need it today. Today is lingerie day. You can take your skirt and blouse off already. I don't need to see them.'

She looked carefully at me to see if I was joking. When she realised I wasn't she went to the fridge and pulled out an unopened bottle of the red Sancerre again. She poured two big glasses out even though it was still only eleven o'clock.

I did think about telling her that the more I drank the more outrageous I would want her poses to be. I decided against it, firstly because I was enjoying the wine and secondly, roll on outrageous.

'Come on, the dining room first,' I said. 'You know I am saving the kitchen until Wednesday.'

She made no further comments about Alan and Wednesday. I guess they had talked it through and Alan had reiterated his ideas.

There was a big mirror that I remembered over the fireplace.

'Did you do it in here?' I pointed at the mirror as I stood in front of the windows.

'Yes,' she said. 'Go on then, quickly just look in the mirror and take off your blouse and skirt. Sexy now.'

She stood hesitating, her fingers at the blouse buttons. She undid the top couple and started to turn her back.

'No face me. I need the photos. Alan needs the photos.'

She did, and slowly, slowly her blouse was undone and then slipped over her shoulders revealing what looked like 32Cs. Whatever they were, they were H O T.

The skirt was next, again after a long pause, and there she was in all her glory. Pastel pink bra and panties, a white suspender belt and black stockings. Wow.

'Put your shoes back on.' They were not high but it all helps the leg length.

I was very discreet. No crotch shots, no requests to see more. I did not even ask her to lay on the rug or the table. They would come later.

'Right put your clothes back on.' She did so with alacrity.