A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I emphasised the last words as an implied threat.

The curtains twitched, her head appeared and looked around. She saw that it was true, that there was actually no-one around.

She came cautiously out of the cubicle holding her dress in front of her.

'Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, where is that confident walk that I was seeing five minutes ago? How do you expect to look your best with your shoulders hunched?'

She knew. Even she had been impressed by her walk in those earlier mirrors.

She threw back her shoulders and stood upright, but with gritted teeth.

'Okay, where is the mirror?'

'Just by here,' I pointed and, as she walked up to me I grabbed her dress and held it behind me.

'Don't be silly darling, you cannot look in the mirror with a dress in front of you. The mirror is there near the men's section.'

'I can't go over there like this,' The rabbit look had returned. I grabbed her hand and walked her over to it. Her head and eyes were swivelling around looking for other customers. As she reached the mirror and looked at herself I heard a voice behind me say 'Very nice Miss, err Mrs Jones, that colour suits you. Oh Mr Jones, Terence here has brought you a bottle of champagne as a courtesy from the management.'

'Sophie thank you so much. Rosie turn around and thank Sophie and Terence nicely for their generous gift.'

Rosie had frozen of course at the first mention of Terence. She turned to see a slightly geeky lad in his mid to late teens standing with his mouth open.

I just waited to see who would move first.

'Oh darling, you might want to think about going back to the cubicle, that gentleman shopping over there has been admiring your bottom now for two or three minutes.'

She walked quickly, but I was delighted to see with dignity, back towards the cubicle.

'Miss Sophie. Maybe I was wrong, does the larger cubicle have a mirror in it?'

'Oh yes Miss, shall I show you,'

'Thank you yes.'

The three of us moved into the larger cubicle. Terence waited outside with the tray and glasses. I took a seat on the small bench.

Sophie coughed discreetly. 'Miss, if I may say that bra is maybe a little large. Can I ask you to try the smaller one.'

'It fits perfectly,' Rosie said surprised.

'That's the problem Miss. It needs to be a size smaller to push your tits out and make the most of them. You have such lovely tits the only way you should dress is either without a bra altogether or one slightly too small that pushes them up and out and displays them a little more.'

'Good idea, Sophie. Go and get the size smaller and let's try it on.'

She disappeared.

'Terence, would you like to come in here and pour the wine please.'

Rosie looked askance, '... But Darling.'

'Don't be silly dear. They do not hand out bottles of champagne willy-nilly and we don't want to rub the other customers noses in it do we?'

Sophie returned with the smaller bra.

'There try that one on.'

Everyone waited a moment or two.

'Rosie what are you waiting for. You are taking up all of Sophie's time.'

She nodded her head towards Terence.

'Oh is that all. Terence knows this is a changing room. He will be discreet. It is not as if he has a camera-phone on him. Do you Terence?'

'No sir.'

'There, come on hurry-up, Darling. Anyway it is not as if Terence hasn't seen plenty of naked women every day in these changing rooms. Isn't that right Terence?'

'If you say so sir.'

With four of us in the changing room, there was hardly room for Rosie to turn all the way around. She did so and then turned back so we could see the difference. '

'Don't you think this is a bit... it feels a bit...pushy.'

'Come over here, yes squeeze by Terence so that you can stand in front of the mirror. You don't mind standing in the corner do you Terence holding the tray and the glasses. No I thought not.'

In the end we all agreed, even Rosie reluctantly, that the smaller size did present them beautifully.

'Right,' I said.' I see you only brought in bra and panty sets. I will go and find some examples of other things for you to try on. 32C and 34 hips right?

Sophie would you come and help me please? While I am gone dear just try on the panties you brought with you to make sure they look nice. Sophie will find the smaller bra's in each case when we have finished. Oh and have a glass of bubbly as well. You don't mind waiting in here in case she needs a glass, do you Terence?'

All he could manage was slight shake of the head, his view being transfixed on poor Rosie's body.

Sophie and I left the changing room and she punched me lightly in the ribs.

'You are dreadful sir. That poor girl. With Terence just standing there gawping.'

'Yes, Sophie, he was inspired, where did you find him. And is the champagne really on the management. I will happily pay for it.'

'He is on work placement from the local technical college Sir and no-one knew what to do with him. And no, it really is a gift Sir. I told Mr Graham that you would spend at least £500. I hope that was alright. I am sure if you don't...'

'Terence was an inspiration, so I don't see how you can blame me for her embarrassment. And I expect to spend a lot more than that.' We both laughed.

'Right what we want are just things to try on. We can work out the numbers of each that we will need later. A couple of half slips, some stockings, suspenders, a couple of basques, and a couple of camisoles. Leave the g-strings for now. Did I miss anything?'

'We have a couple of full length slips, that, frankly, are nice enough to wear out as dresses in the right company and perhaps a frilly nightie?'

'That sounds good I will go and see how many of those panties she has tried on?'

We both laughed knowing exactly how many she would have got through. None.

She still had the same pair on of course, but I was delighted to see she was laughing and joking with Terence who was sipping from one of the three glasses.

'Oh darling you are wasting so much time. Come on start trying those panties on please. Terence what do you think of my lovely wife?'

He blushed but the champagne had given him the power of speech. 'She really is lovely, Sir, and very intelligent too Sir. She knows you only have me in here to embarrass her, but she has coped with it. What a Lady, Sir'

'Thank you. Nicely said, Terence. She is, isn't she, everything a man could want, beautiful, classy and sexy.'

'Yes Sir. Very much so.'

'Thank you Terence. You have made me feel so good,' said Rosie.

'Right now that we all feel good and we know Terence is here to embarrass you, let us see some of that embarrassment shall we, while you change your panties.' Woah. Brutal huh.

I picked my glass off the tray.

'Perhaps you would like Terence to help you dear.'

She glared at me. 'I am not embarrassed. Terence is a friend.'

And to prove it she lowered her panties to the floor and stiff-legged, bent to retrieve them offering Terence a choice of views. Her bottom and her protruding cuntal lips were prominent as she bent to pick up the panties and he also had a full frontal view in the mirror. She shrugged off the bra as well.

'I guess I will need this off soon won't I Darling.'

I acknowledged her, and particularly her attitude, with a nod of my champagne glass.

'Now how do I look Terence?'

The view took away what the champagne had donated. 'B..b..b.. eautif .. f..ul Miss.'

Rosie appeared with an armful of clothing.

'Wow, things have moved on a bit here sir. Madam, may I say how beautiful you are. What a wonderful body. You don't need any of these clothes to make you beautiful. Not like the rest of us.'

'Why thank you Sophie. But you do yourself down. You are beautiful as well, isn't she Tom? Please have a glass of champagne as well, but you will have to share the glass with Terence.'

'She certainly is,' I said, 'and fun too. Would you like to start with this g-string first. Sophie tells me it is very comfortable to wear.'

Did I see Rosie give Sophie a slightly jealous, catty look?

She took the string and slipped it on. She gave me a curious look. Tom have you had this next to your skin? It is still warm, almost damp. But you are right Sophie, it is more comfortable than most thongs. Thank you.'

She smiled graciously, seemingly serene.

I needed to bring her down a peg or two. It would be more fun.

'Right let us see what you have here. Darling do you mind holding my glass in your other hand while I have a look. Thank you. Oh and Sophie, thank you for the loan of your undies but if you do not want to catch a cold you could take your panties back while Rosie is holding the two glasses.'

Now I got the 'if looks could kill look,' from Rosie as Sophie moved in for the kill. She took her time reclaiming and then sniffing the string as I had done earlier.

'Right let's get moving. We can form a production line here to try on these other pairs of panties. Rosie, you stay still and hold the glasses. I will sort out the clothes for after the panties, Sophie you pull them up for her and make sure they fit and Terence, put that tray down and you stand the other side and when Rosie has approved or disapproved of them, then you can take them off. Keep them in two piles. Buy or not buy.'

Rosie took to it like the Lady she is becoming. All class. She stood there sipping champagne saying, keep, keep, go, as Sophie pulled each pair up her legs I noticed she was also fitting them tightly with her fingers along Rosie's crotch.

I just wished I had my camera with me.

After about eight sets, there were five in the 'keep' and three in the 'no thanks' pile.

'We will start with these Sophie and if you could add the matching bras in the agreed size. Next perhaps we can try on the stockings and suspenders.'

They were easy we all liked the four sets that Sophie had brought out.

Rosie had gone way past the embarrassed stage and was rapidly approaching the 'if you have it flaunt it,' stage.

She tried on all the suspender belts and two of the pairs of stockings, a dark pair and a white pair without even reaching for her bra or panties.

The half slips were taken as fine, and selected, which left us with the basques and the full length petticoats.

'I think we need the basques next. We only seem to have a couple here Rosie and both of those have a full bra. Do you have one with a balconette bra? Where the nipples stand proud.'

'Yes we have just one, I will go and get it.' Sophie disappeared.

'Terence would you mind helping Rosie with those basques. I guess it will be my job eventually but can you show me how they are fitted please. I will take my glass back, thanks Rosie. You may continue to hold yours if you prefer.

It seemed like she did prefer to hold it rather than give Terence a hand pulling on the basques. He did a sterling job pulling them up, tightening laces where appropriate and arranging her tits inside the cups.

He did struggle a bit with one, all-in-one style which had three buttons under the crotch to do up. He manfully fiddled until he got them done up.

Rosie loved them. Well either that or she loved the attention he was giving her.

Sophie came back with another small pile.

I asked Rosie to undo the buttons, purely of course to keep the flow of clothes moving along. She took her time over these and again while fitting the balconette bra. She spent so long on her nipples I really thought Rosie was going to orgasm, right there in the changing rooms. She took to rolling her head

and grunting. We were definitely getting to her.

We were finally down to a couple of full length petticoats.

Rosie was inclined to treat them as the half slips. 'They are fine just include a few my size in a range of colours.'

'No Miss,' said Sophie. 'I did not bring them along as underwear. t thought they might be nice as a party dress. Or you could wear them daytime, depending where you were going. Not incredibly formal do's but a trip to a club or a restaurant perhaps.'

I thought how appropriate they would be at some of Alan's parties.

'I don't think so,' said Rosie reverting to type.' I wouldn't wear those out, surely only a tart would go out in one of these.'

'I have one of these Ma'am,' said Sophie a little sniffily. 'Perhaps you would like to try it on before criticising it.'

Rosie realised that she may have upset Sophie and she was quick to try it on and apologise and accept that. 'Yes you could wear it out.'

Bearing in mind that it was fairly see-through I asked Sophie what she would normally wear under it.'

'As little as possible Sir. Nothing is probably too little as you can just about see through it. Particularly if you stand in front of a window. But full panties will show too much. I prefer a little g-string.

'Good idea,' I said. Darling, why don't you go with Sophie and find a few strings to go under it. That way it will give you a chance to see how you would feel about wearing it out. There are a few more people in the shop now.'

This was going to be another test, one which she passed after a struggle. I could see the reluctance in her eyes but she enrolled Sophie as a help-mate and asked her to lead her to the G-strings by the shortest possible route.

They disappeared through the doorway after which I took the liberty of pulling open the curtain a little more, just in case people wanted to watch us.

'Thank you Terence,' I said drawing a twenty pound note from my pocket. 'You have been wonderful. I think however your fun times have reached a natural conclusion. If you wouldn't mind pouring out the last few inches of bubbly and just standing there in the corner, it would be great.'

He took up a lot of space, leaving the only space available to Rosie and Sophie as a foot or two between the mirror and the half open curtain.

The girls were quickly back, with Rosie blushing a little, from, as it turned out, a close encounter with two couples in the main aisle. Sophie had taken her the quickest way, not necessarily the most discreet.

'Right just the last slip now to try on, here in front of the mirror. Don't worry about that old curtain. There are not too many people about, yet.

Rosie hastily looked around and realised that no, there was nobody hanging around at this moment so she whipped off one slip and tried on the last one.

'A perfect fit,' I said. 'Why not try one or two of these strings in with them? Which ones do you suggest Sophie? '

'Well my favourite is the one you tried on earlier Miss, the one I was wearing.'

Go for it girl. Rub it in.

'Shall I put it on you again.'

'Yes, if you have bought a clean one this time.'

Oooh, war was breaking out.

'Of course Ma'am. Here is my old one and there is the new one I brought with me. Allow me please. Oopps. I have dropped my own one.'

Three sets of eyes followed her hem line as she stooped straight-legged to retrieve her g-string from the floor, waiting just those few seconds longer than necessary in the position. Where she stood in front of the mirror Rosie could only see how low the front dipped and therefore how high the back was likely to have risen. Terence and I however had an amazing view of her lips and the three gold rings adorning them.

She was quick to help Rosie, now standing open-legged in front of the mirror with her back to Sophie, to pull the g-string up her legs. She eased it between her buttocks and took considerably longer than necessary to ease the string through her lips as well.

'I love this one because it only adorns the front. That butterfly motif only just covers your slit leaving merely a thread through the lips and arse. Ideal for ripping off in a hurry Ma'am. Now just one little improvement I would suggest Ma'am.'

She slipped her arms over Rosies shoulders, hands under the slip until she could firmly palm and then tweak Rosie's nipples.

'There see how they stand out, Ma'am. Do you want to walk out and try them on in public Ma'am.'

I could tell when she was being nasty to Rosie and when sympathetic. The Ma'am was formally slipped in when she wanted to be nasty. Otherwise she was happy calling her Miss.

'Good idea Darling. Why don't you lead her up to the mirror we used before. There is quite a crowd out there now, so it is unlikely that you will need to tweak them again. They normally stand out well in a crowd. Don't they dear?'

If looks could kill again I would be dead for the third or fourth time today.

When they returned again I said 'Rosie. That was fantastic. You walked erect and proud and everyone who looked at you was jealous. The men, because you were not with them, and the women, because they were not you. Isn't that right Sophie?'

'Absolutely Miss. You knocked them dead out there.'

Sophie leaned forward and kissed Rosie deeply on the lips. Rosie staggered slightly, but, I noticed, appeared to be in no hurry to pull away.

When they did eventually separate I asked Sophie to do one more thing for me.

'Of course. What's that sir?' she said coyly. 'We don't have a lot of time now as we are getting quite busy out there, but if Miss doesn't mind being fucked by Terence and you fucked me we would all feel better in about five minutes. Or perhaps you could come back later when I will have more time again.'

I laughed while Rosie and Terence gaped incredulously.

'I hope you don't think I was being a bit forward, Sir, Miss, but judging by the state of her cunt and your two cocks we could all do with a bit.'

Funnily enough we all looked at Terence first. I rarely look at other men's genitals but even I could see that he was well endowed, and that we were both sporting woodies.

'Actually, as attractive as that sounds, it was not what I had in mind. Would you mind hopping up here on the chair and showing Rosie your rings, just in case we would like to think about having them done at a later time.'

Of course I can. But I am disappointed that I'm not going to get shagged here today. Still, on reflection I have you for the rest of the morning don't I Terence. Maybe you can make yourself useful after all.'

We all laughed, even Rosie who was coming to see Sophie as a 'Tart with a Heart' I guessed. The down-side was that it might give her second thoughts about wearing those slips in public again.

She was fascinated by the rings however and we spent a good five minutes playing with them, tugging them up and down, using them to separate her labia.

After that little interlude Sophie said firmly, 'Terence, after all that you will definitely wait in here for me. I will be back as soon as I have rung up all these goods, about ten or fifteen minutes. Here play with these to keep yourself amused.'

She threw him the g-string which she had carefully rolled around her wrist.

It was time to go. We left Rosie to dress again, not that it would take long with no underwear to put on, while I accompanied Sophie to the till with Rosies credit card

'You have not really married her 'ave you Sir. You don't seem suited somehow.'

'No,' I smiled. 'Unfortunately she is already married to someone else. Otherwise I wouldn't have minded. She is not really as straitlaced as she likes to think she is. That's what I am doing with her. Bringing her out to the real world.'

'Blimey Sir what a job. Are you a psychologist or whatever it is, or maybe a sex therapist. I always wanted to go out with a sex therapist. They have them in America don't they Sir?'

'I guess I am a sort of sex therapist at the moment. What a lovely thought.

Look I am busy this week, but the week after that I should have some free time again. Perhaps you would like to model some underwear for me that I might end up giving you as a present. Are you always here in the mornings?'

'Always Sir, the earlier the better. In fact if you meet me outside one day about six we can use the bedroom department. There is usually a spare bed or two in there that time of the morning.'