A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took them off her and held them up as they were meant to be worn. 'It is underwear, look it is a g-string made entirely of pearls. This is the waist band. These two strings of pearls that meet down here go down the front from the waistband, over your pudenda. The single string then goes between your lips, over your back passage and up the crack in your backside before rejoining the waistband. As soon as you had shaved off your hair I knew I wanted to get you one. Try it on. '

'Oh it is beautiful,' she said. 'It feels so heavy, will it stay up?'

'You'll see. You can adjust it here, to make the waist larger or smaller, and also the string between your legs can also be adjusted for size. Now see here, once I pull that up between your legs, you will find that you clamp on it anyway. Your muscles may get a little tired at first but if you wear it more than just once a flood you will get used to it. Now walk up and down.'

Ohhhh Tom. This feels, oohh... oohh,... ohh...I don't know ooh,.. outrageous.'

I shall have an orgasm just walking around. '

I don't think it is that strong but if you want one you can get a little vibrator and wrap the string part of the pearls around it before inserting it in you. You will find that all of the pearls will vibrate where they touch against another one.

And the other little thing is that here in the box are various designs to fill in the triangular gap over your pudenda, should you want to. There is a butterfly, see. Or a bird. Or just a pattern. Or a couple of inserts that look like tattoos.'

She was still walking about the room enjoying the sensation.

I pulled her towards me and deep-kissed her. 'Now to get back to my tried and tested techniques, the next one is the most important of all. Never let the lady lose track of the fact that the only reason you are here is to make love to her. Particularly do not let her get carried away with your present. I gently kissed her nipples while slipping my hand down her back to seize the back of the pearl string.

'That is of course, unless the present can become an aid to love making, like this.'

I pulled on the back string moving all the pearls an inch or two up her crack before pulling them back from the front. There was no sign of the pearls now, they were deeply buried between her lips.

With my lips and tongue alternating between her lips and her nipples and my fingers moving the pearls an inch or two at a time up and down her slit she was rapidly approaching another small orgasm.

I laid her back down on the bed and this time buried my mouth between her legs. I did not think that I needed to emphasise how important the technique for licking pussy is. If she did not know already she very soon would.

I pulled her further up the bed manhandling her at will. I flipped her over and kissed her back gently massaging her gluteal muscles before running my lips down her calves to her feet. I kissed and licked her toes, before individually sucking them into my mouth.

I moved back up her legs this time spending time licking and probing her anal passage. I pulled and tugged the pearls again so that her lips and clit were always receiving a changing pressure. After more time spent on her buttocks I moved north to her neck and ears. I flipped her again, kissed along her arms and gave her palms and fingers the treatment I had earlier given her toe.

She was by now putty in my hands. She was groaning or moaning or sometimes just giggling quietly to herself. There was a smile on her face as wide as if she had just won the lottery.

I was in two minds whether to move back down her body into a sixty-nine or just run my lips down her chest back to her nipples. I decided this was just for her and any enjoyment I got would be in seeing her happy.

I teased those nipples until I thought she was just about to come. I pinched them firmly and flicked her clit with my tongue and she came again.

It was time now to enter her again. I moved her legs apart and eased my-self inside her over two or three slow minutes. Even though she was wet enough for me to enter at a stroke I knew that by slowing it down it would bring her to an even better climax.

I could feel my pubic hair tickling her clit. Our pubic bones were pushing against each other. I gradually increased my pace and rhythm until we were in harmony. She came again. She was in a little world of her own. She was tight though and every stroke had me trying to remember and recite one to twenty in Japanese. Quickly even this exercise failed and her enjoyment and abandonment led me to release deep inside her again as she reached her fourth orgasm.

We lay revelling in each other's bodies until I started to shrink inside her. I slipped myself out causing both of us to shiver as our sensitive genitalia responded again.

She looked at me, her eyes boring deeply into my own.

'Is that it then? Is that the best you can do?'

Before I could come back with a snappy answer she put her fingers over my lips for silence.

'Listen if the next time we make love is only one quarter as good as that, I will accept you into my arms and into my bed at any time. Without wishing to make you even more big-headed, I think I know what Emily was talking about. I have no idea what I am going to tell Alan. How do I tell him how wonderful that was? Mind you, I guess he knows by now if the cameras were working. Luckily he is not a jealous man. As I believe you know.'

I spoke at last. 'I have really no idea what sort of man he is inside.'

I was aware that the cameras and sound were probably picking up every word.

'I do know that he is an exceptionally clever, lucky and personable guy, who was unable to change you, the way he wanted to change you, himself. That was probably because he loved you so much the way you were, that he could not find it in himself to treat you as badly as I have done. I may have been lucky that I believe under my guidance you have found much of your inner self.

Without wishing to break up a lovely moment I must go home. I have no wish to wake up in the morning here as I know that we would get nothing done tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day. Emily will be here at ten and we have a lot to do.

Your homework tonight is to explain to Alan quite how you have reconciled your activities today with your love for him. I know how strong it is, how many times in a day you mention his name, but he may need reassurance after watching us tonight. And don't forget to tell him about Terence. I hope he will find that harder to forgive than the last hour or so with me. I have taken no photos today I am afraid, but tell him I will make up for it tomorrow. By the end of tomorrow I expect you to be matching or even leading Emily in the pursuit of sexual fun. And that will take some doing. Believe me.

A bientot petite.'

It was on the way home that I began to think about Alan and whether he was really going to be happy with me seducing his wife. Especially if he watched the view from the cameras and saw how much she enjoyed it. He didn't look the sort of man that you would choose to cuckold. Still he was taking me on trust that I would not sell the photographs I guess, so I would have to take him on trust that he would not decide to break my back because he had changed his mind.

Trust.?

12