A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie was back in about five minutes and by now she had gathered a little entourage of followers, including I noticed the older gentleman who had stopped and talked to Emily.

He actually wandered over to our table as Rosie sat herself down looking very embarrassed.

He lifted his hat to Emily and Rosie before nodding to me.

'Thank you Ladies, and I have no doubt you Sir, for allowing me a little entertainment this morning. I assumed that the second young lady was with you Miss,' addressed here to Emily, 'After all I rarely get one such treat in a day let alone two, by two such different, and such attractive, Ladies. You have really made my day. Thank you again.'

I was in two minds whether to allow him to fondle Rosie as he had Emily but I decided that this might be a step too far for her this morning. In public and all.

'I am glad that we could be of service Sir. Thank you for your compliments, which I will gladly accept on their behalf. All I can say is that if they enjoy it enough then maybe the next time they are here on their own you will be treated to similar views.'

'Thank you kind Sir. We will both look forward to that. Good-day to you.'

He wandered off. Funny little old man. He obviously came here regularly for a perve.

'I thought you were going to let him touch me, like he did to Emily, or at least pull the back down for me because he practically told me that my skirt was halfway up my bottom.'

'Would you have let him touch you, here in public?'

'Well I would have to have done if you had told me so, wouldn't I?'

I was delighted with that answer but she must have realised that this may have been an admission too far.

'I mean,' she said, 'we would all have looked very silly if I had made a fuss about it, especially after walking halfway around the mall like this.'

'Well, anyway let's find those shoe shops. Rosie, I want you to watch Emily first, to see how far she spreads herself, and how much she shocks the assistant. Then you can go next and I will let you know whether it would be too much for the same assistant or if we need to try another shop. Keep your skirt the way it is for the time being.'

There was a large shoe shop just at the top of the escalator. While Rosie and I browsed, Rosie making sure that she always faced into the shop and careful not to stand anywhere near the windows, Emily quickly earmarked a couple of pairs of lace-up boots that she wanted to try and more importantly a male assistant to help her.

She was very discreet. She waited until the man was half-way through lacing the left one until she moved her right leg right out to the side where she made an attempt to lace it herself, before failing abjectly. Of course the moment she moved it right out, enough light flooded under her skirt for the man to see quite dramatically that she wore no panties. He certainly did not appear to be in a hurry to serve anyone else

Rosie took this all in.

'Surely she didn't need to spread them as wide as that? Six inches or so would surely have been enough for him to see?'

'She is both trying to shock him in the short term, and give him the maximum enjoyment for a little longer. Oh look. There is a young assistant just come out of the stockroom. He is looking around for something to do. Wave him over.'

She did and despatched him off for a couple of pairs of shoes and a pair of boots. I was pleased she was taking this in the right spirit.

'Are you sure he is old enough?' she said.

'Old enough for what? To fuck you perhaps?'

'No certainly not, I am not going to do that, whatever you may think. No old enough to look. Surely you need to be eighteen or something don't you?'

I was laughing so much that she soon saw the funny side of what she had said.

'Well I know it is not like drinking or gambling where you have to be eighteen, but the broadcasting people never show anything erotic before nine o'clock at night when he might be in bed?'

'I can assure you that he is at least eihteen ' I told her, 'and he probably needs to get a bit more experience of the real world and you my dear, are just the person to give it to him.'

Only slightly miffed she sat down on a chair and greeted her victim, sorry salesman, with a big smile.

As I had expected, the fact that she was not sitting on the skirt, as it was tucked into her belt, and the fact that it was such a soft material skirt, kept frustrating her attempts to show herself off. It was constantly falling into the gap between her legs. I will give her this, she was trying, but she was trying to be subtle as if it were an accident. On another occasion I would have given her ten out of ten for gentle fun, but today I wanted blatant exhibitionism.

I told her that quietly when the young man went off to the stockroom for a different size.

I could tell that she had been having fun so far, but maybe this was going to prove a bit too hard.

The next time that he went off to the stockroom for a different colour I moved in front of Rosie, pulled her forward six inches on the chair, pushed her skirt right up her thighs and spread her legs to about ninety degrees.

That shocked her, and, I was delighted to say, shocked the salasman even more when he returned.

Watching Rosie watching him was a picture. As he got more and more embarrassed, awkward and tongue-tied, she became more serene, more blatant, and more direct. She agreed to buy the two pairs of shoes, both in a couple of different colours and was now having the boots laced up. Her left leg was in the lap of the salesman sitting on a stool in front of her when she decided that she had a cramp in the right leg which apparently needed bending upwards until her heel was touching her thigh. You can imagine the view that he was getting. From where I was standing I saw her labia open to show the pink interior.

'Are you alright Madam?'

'Oh no. Just a bit of cramp. I have been sitting here for a long time. You appear to be very slow. Perhaps you could make up for it by massaging the calf there please. Oh that's better, and now a bit higher up here on my thigh please.'

I watched, amazed at the way she had changed over just the course of a couple of days.

What followed was even better.

'Excuse me, young man, I hope you are not taking liberties with my thigh in that poor state. Your fingers seem very close to my ...errr shall we say... torso.

Just because I chose these pearl panties while dressing this morning does not give you carte blanche to take liberties. Perhaps I need to talk to the manager.'

'Oh please no Miss. This is my first week and I really didn't mean to touch your pus.... torso, however pretty it was.'

He went even redder.

'In that case I shall forgive you,' she said magnanimously. 'Now that you have finished fitting that other lace I will take the boots, and wear them out. This lot should earn you a nice piece of commission this morning. What do you think?'

'Oh yes, thank you miss, and I am so sorry if you thought that I was well.... You know.... Anyway, sorry anyway. If you have any problems with any of them I am happy to come to your home to pick them up and change them. As you have been such a good customer of course, not because I want to come to your home or anything. Ohhh sorry again Miss.'

He disappeared in confusion to run the credit card. I put away the tiny camera I was carrying. I was determined that Alan would get some photographs today, even if they were only snaps taken with a mini camera. We gathered our parcels together and left laughing, only to move half a dozen shops down and do it all over again. This time Rosie took the lead, went into the shop on her own and blatantly exposed herself to the manager of the store. We watched from outside. He played along with her game for a while as he fitted one pair of shoes but as she suggested she might like to try another pair, I could see him lean forward and actually penetrate her with one finger while suggesting that if she came into the stockroom he had something that he was sure she would like.

This was a good test.

Rosie pulled exactly the same stunt as she had to the lad earlier. 'How dare you touch me there? The fact that these panties are fairly small gives you no reason to take liberties. Where is the Manager? Oh you are the Manager. Well give me your card so that when I write to your bosses they sack the right person here. Your cheek is outrageous.'

His bravado turned to mush as he apologised, on his knees, begging her not to talk to his Head Office. Eventually he offered her the pair of shoes she had tried on for free, as compensation for the assault that he had perpetrated.

She accepted, returned his card and assured him that if he ever tried that on again she would see that he was brought to account.

She came out laughing. The poor man did not know what had hit him.

We went for lunch in the food mall where we had a nice bottle, or two, of white Rioja and some tapas. I was pleased to see that both of the girls kept their legs apart a suitable distance and were prepared to catch someone's eyes and smile when they looked.

All in all, a very satisfactory morning. I had got a lot further than I had expected with Rosie's 'education' to the extent that I now had some options for the rest of the day. One was obviously to continue as we were doing amongst the high street shops and maybe get a little more outrageous in another lingerie shop.

I settled eventually on Plan B, which, until the successes of the morning were evident, had not even been on the planning sheet at all.

The long lazy lunch took us until way past three.

'Ladies I thought we might go and celebrate the end of our fun few days with a dinner at a local restaurant perhaps.

If it is okay with you Rosie we could go back to your place and change. I can buy a clean shirt here on the way to the car and I am sure you can find something suitable for Emily to wear. We can then book a taxi and go the local Italian which I know is excellent.'

That was quickly agreed and I told them that after I had bought the shirt I had just one more stop in mind that they might enjoy.

We had to drive a couple of exits up the motorway but I knew of an Adult Store where I was sure we could have a bit of fun.

It transpired that neither of them had ever been to an Adult sex shop before. 'I am staggered Emily,' I said. 'You have never been to a sex shop before. Where did you buy your extensive selection of toys?'

'On line,' she said. 'I thought that I would be too embarrassed to go into a real live sex shop.'

'I am not sure about live sex,' I laughed, 'but I will try to find you some.'

They both assumed that I was joking.

We walked through the outer doors of the sex shop to find a display of magazines and DVDs as they both expected. I let them potter around for a minute or two and then showed them through the bead curtains into the body of the shop. They were both surprised how big it was.

There were more, stronger, DVDs and books, and then racks of toys, bottles of gel, and even a clothes rack where examples of some of the bagged items such as French maids outfits or belly dancers outfits were displayed. There was another rank of bespoke dresses and leather apparels followed by an entire section given over to whips, chains, manacles, paddles and BDSM paraphernalia. Towards the front door, next to another bead curtain there was a counter gaudily displaying a range of their goods manned by a little fat chap. Above his head was a large TV screen built into the wall currently showing a film with two girls engaged in a heavy sixty-nine, but with the sound off. Thank heavens for small mercies I thought.

I wondered who was watching it as there were only three or four other men in the shop, wandering around the magazine racks.

He smiled a rather oily smile, waved me over towards him and asked, quietly if he could help me. 'If there was anything that you, or particularly the young ladies, would like to try, I am more than happy to assist where I can.'

I'll bet.

I thanked him but said that we would have a look around first but would call him if we needed anything particular. He just mentioned that there were film viewing rooms available through the nearby curtain, and room three, which was free at the moment, was big enough for three people. He said that he would save it for us just in case it took our fancy later. He then immersed himself in his telephone.

The girls were looking at vibrators and toys so I had a look at the body jewellery and there I was delighted to see a pearl g-string. The quality was not the same as the one from Victoria's Secrets and it did not have the attachments that would conceal the pudenda between it's strings. It would do fine however as a gift for Emily. The pearls, whether real or imitation, although I suspected the latter, were a reasonable size and heavy. It was fine.

I bought two, remembering that I was going to meet Sophie sometime in the next week or so, and asked him to keep them below the counter for me until I left.

The girls by now had moved around the room and were looking at the packs of fancy dress clothes. Emily, who had, apparently for a laugh recently, taken belly dancing lessons was fascinated by the Turkish harem set. It was an immediate turn on for me to ask her to try it on. She did not need a lot of persuading. The little fat guy pointed out the curtain covering the changing room door and then pointed out the mirror, which conveniently, at least for the spectators, was set in the wall the other side of the shop.

I suggested to Rosie that as Emily was trying something on maybe she would like to as well. Maybe there was something there that she could wear to dinner tonight. She looked a little shocked but gamely started leafing through the French maid outfits and then some of the bespoke dresses.

Meantime, all of the other men in the place lined up on the far wall to watch Emily behind the curtain. There was enough to see. The curtain was only about three feet long stretching from shoulder level at the top to just above the knee at the bottom. Unless Emily had deliberately left two or three inch gaps at the sides, the curtain was too small for the gap. More or less what you would expect in an adult shop I surmised. It was not quite see-through which I guess would have been the ultimate fantasy but you could certainly see enough through it to know what she was doing.

Emily poked her head around the curtain and was a little shocked to see the gallery lined up along the wall.

I waved her out.

'Actually,' she said. 'It is quite concealing.'

She stepped out and came over for me to see. There was a pink gauzy top, like a jacket opening down the front but without buttons or any closures, under which she wore a substantial beaded bra. There was a pair of trousers in the same pink gauzy see-through material. These were gathered at the ankle but then slit all the way from the ankle up to the crotch under which she wore a tie-sided, regular bikini bottom. The whole outfit was finished off with a chain belt around her hips from which hung strings of bells and beads which tinkled as she gyrated her hips. Pretty impressive as a fancy dress outfit for less than forty pounds.

I showed her where the mirror was, although I think she could have guessed by the men standing around it waiting.

In the meantime Rosie had found a dress to try on. She had a good look at Emily in her new outfit and then turned and went behind the changing curtain herself.

What Emily didn't know was that I had looked at the bag that the costume came in. She was in for a surprise.

I noticed that Emily had had a quick chat with her audience, asking them whether they approved. They were all smiles and suggested that she try a lot more things on. At the moment they did not know where to look. Emily was in front of them dressed in not very much and Rosie was struggling to stay decent behind the curtain as she changed into a costume.

Also I noticed the crowd was growing. There were now seven or eight men, more were arriving every few minutes and none were leaving. I suspected that the little fat man on the door had called a few friends on the phone who were happy to come down just in case the girls got raunchy.

When Emily came back after looking at herself in the mirror, I pushed aside the gauzy jacket and held onto the decorated panels covering her breasts. With a quick rip I pulled them off to reveal Emily's tits sticking through the remaining holes. I gestured. 'Look i read the packet. these are Velcro patches,' I said.

I then pulled away the strings from the bikini bottom to see it drop to the floor.

There was loud murmur of appreciation from the audience who as yet had been unable to see her tits.

'That's how it should be worn. Now go and have a look in the mirror, and don't forget to give the audience a demonstration of your dancing technique.'

There was a strong glint in her eye as if to thank me for the opportunity to bare all to an audience. She gave me a little kiss on the lips, and turned towards the mirror to more applause as the guys spotted her nipples sticking through the gauze.

'No touching guys. Anybody tries to touch and we are out of here.' I thought that I had better lay a few ground rules.

Rosie now emerged from the dressing room wearing a silky midnight blue dress which was really no more than two pieces of material tied together on the shoulders by two thin material straps. The sides of the dress were not fastened together until right up to the shoulder. The dress itself was fairly high fronted, the material starting only an inch or two down from her neck and reaching almost to her ankles. Certainly half way down her calves. The main factor for self-exposure wrere the other two slits up the front and back of the dress that started at her hem and stayed split right up to about six inches below the neck. There was a skinny leather belt around her hips which stopped the dress opening completely at the front and back, at least while she was standing still. It was effectively a dress from her neck to the middle of her breasts, when it became four strips of material merely hanging off the neck. Rosie had managed to tighten the belt enough to overlap the material on the front and back It was just enough to conceal her pussy and bum-crack, even though it did open the sides by an extra three or four inches. Thus from the side you could see the sides of her breasts every time the dress moved, although her nipples were well covered. You could also tell that she was wearing nothing beneath it. I noticed she held her pearl panties in her hand. The dress was held in place partly by the weight of the material and partly by the belt.

The gallery approved and Rosie got more than a murmur of appreciation as she stepped, smiling prettily towards the mirror. I dreaded hearing the one thing that would stop her in her tracks.

' 'Ere ain't you that girl off the tele?'

Luckily so far no-one had connected, and I didn't see really any reason why they should.

She came walking back towards me glowing with the appreciation that was being shown to her. I had a few ideas how to adjust her dress the way I had Emily's, but before then while her confidence was high I thought that I would try another trick.

'A couple more outfits, what do you think girls?'

They both happily agreed and started making their way back towards the racks.

'I have a fun idea,' I said stopping them. Rosie particularly looked a little sceptical. 'How about we choose a couple of dresses at random? You won't know what you are getting until you have to put it on. I'll tell you what, I won't even have the say on what it is. '

They laughingly agreed.

'And before I get that organised I need to make a couple of amendments to this dress,' I told Rosie. 'First of all try it without the belt.' I undid the tie belt and pulled it off. The material now hung down the front, pushed out by her nipples which did appear to be extremely hard.