A Kitten's Tail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never have thought of that idea, but my sexual experience was far more limited than theirs was. I smiled and did the only thing I could at that point, pulled her down to kiss her. As our tongues dueled, Amanda's talented tongue pulled another climax out my body, along with the rest of Master's cum.

When my climax ended, Master made us get up and shower, as he still had to go to work today. Before he left for work, he kissed all three of us then knelt down and looked into my eyes. "Are you one hundred percent sure about this Felicia, because I have held back on a few things up to this point. I plan to treat you even more like a kitten in the future."

I smiled as I typed in my response. "I am your kitten, and will do anything you want me to do Master. If I have a hard time with something I talk to you about it, but I will never say no to anything you tell me to do."

"Very well my pet, the first rule is very simple. Your proper attire consists of exactly what you are wearing right now. You are not allowed to wear anything else unless I directly tell you to," he told me. I nodded in acknowledgement before my eyes went wide as I realized I was no longer wearing my bikini.

"Yes little kitten, your ears, collar, gloves, boots, pouch and tail are all you are allowed to wear, although you may leave your boots and gloves off when you are relaxing around the house. Even if we have company, I expect you to be comfortable in just that. Guests will be allowed to touch you, even intimately, but no more than that. Do you have any objections?" I was a little nervous but shook my head. I trusted Master would not let anyone take advantage of me beyond the rules he set.

He smiled as he stroked my hair. "That is a good kitten. I will have some items being delivered later this afternoon for you. The person making the delivery will know that he is allowed to pet you, so stay with Elizabeth and Amanda. They will make sure our guest behaves. I will see you tonight little one," he said as he leaned in a kissed me again.

I was not worried about anyone causing a problem with Elizabeth and Amanda around. I had been watching them exercise for a couple weeks now, they were both far stronger than they appeared to be, and half of the workouts were Aikido. They had even taught me some basic self-defense techniques. It was not much, but it would give me a chance to get away from an attacker.

After Master left, I spent the morning with Elizabeth and Amanda in the solarium. They were both naked with just their tails in as they worked on their tans, and I just had my tail and ears on as I laid there with them. It was never boring, as they always had a story to tell about one of their sisters or their Master.

We had been relaxing for a couple hours when Teodoro stuck his head in the door, letting us know the delivery person would be coming through in a few minutes. I started to get up and leave the room when Elizabeth put her hand on my shoulder. "Relax Felicia, Master told you that he would be coming, and how you are expected to behave. I know you are a bit nervous, but we will be right here with you, and just as naked as you are. We will not let him do more than touch, okay?"

I nodded hesitantly as I sat back down with her. When the deliveryman came in, I was a bit confused to see him carrying a large, round, plastic swimming pool. My son had something similar when he was a young child, but I had no idea why Master would have gotten it.

He was a bit taller than Amanda was, and probably about her age. He had boyish good looks and a muscular physique. When he turned and smiled at us, I could see he looked as nervous as I felt. I was a bit shocked when Elizabeth smiled and waved him over. "I am assuming you are aware of the rules," she asked as he got close enough.

"Yes miss, Alonso was very clear about my boundaries. I still need to finish the setup in the master bedroom, and was asked to make sure Felicia stays here until I am finished," he told us.

"May I," he asked as he knelt down and held his hand out to me.

Elizabeth's fingertips trailed down my arm, reminding me I was not alone. I felt more comfortable with him than I expected to, between his asking and the fact that he was waiting for me to come to him. Crawling to him with a hesitant smile, I lightly rubbed my head against his hand.

His touch was gentle as he slowly ran his fingers through my hair. He spent a couple minutes lightly caressing my head, neck and shoulders before he stood up. "I think that is enough for the moment little kitten. I have some work to do, and I will pet you some more when I get back, if that is okay with you?"

I smiled and leaned in to lick his palm before nodding. Crawling back over to Elizabeth and Amanda, I lay down between them and purred as they both started to pet me. "You did very well little kitten, just remember that your Master loves you, and will not let anyone hurt you. I am sure your young man has instructions to get a lot more friendly next time, but remember that we will stop him if he tries to go too far."

I nodded and we relaxed for a while. About half an hour later our guest reappeared, carrying what appeared to be a large ball of yarn. "I have several new toys for you to play with kitten. Sorry it is not a real ball of yarn, but we could not find a way to make one that big. It looks the same but will have a bit more bounce to it and it will not unroll," he said as I crawled over to play with it. It felt like real yarn as I ran my finger over it so I looked at him curiously.

He put his hands out and I moved closer to let him pet me. One hand stayed on my head and the other slid down my neck to lightly caress my breast as he explained. "It is a large exercise ball with four layers of yarn wrapped around it. You can climb on it or knock it around all you want. It will flatten a bit if you sit on it but not much as it is rated for several times what you weigh. Would you like to play with it while I go get the other toys?"

Pulling his hand tighter against my breast, I leaned in and licked his cheek before nodding. I was appreciating his slow approach and gentle touch, so I let him know by encouraging him. As I played with the ball, he made a couple more trips, bringing in a giant stuffed mouse and a platform with giant puffball hanging off it.

I crawled over as he set the platform up and lay on my back under it, batting at the ball. He sat down next to me, one hand playing with my breasts as the other slid down my belly before stopping at my waist. "May I," he asked quietly. Master had already given him permission to play with me, but it was nice of him to make sure I was okay with him going farther than he had.

When I smiled up at him and nodded, his hand slipped down and discovered how wet I was. Amanda had been playing with my clit earlier, and I was still worked up. I gasped as his fingers slid inside of me and started rubbing my G spot. His thumb went straight to my clit and I arched my back up op off the mats, pushing my hard nipple into his palm.

He kneaded my breast before lightly pinching the nipple as his fingers started to stroke faster. His fast pace, with his fingers rubbing over my G spot on every thrust and his thumb stroking my clit had me panting in pleasure after a few seconds. After all the stimulation earlier, it only took a couple minutes for him to push me over the edge.

"Cum for me little kitten," he whispered as he felt my pussy start to contract around his fingers. I let out a quiet cry as my orgasm washed over me and I coated his hand in my juices.

He pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean as I caught my breath. "Alonso was right, you do taste delicious little kitten. Thank you for letting me play with you, as I greatly enjoyed watching you cum. Would one of you like to help her get cleaned up while I finish the work I came out to do," he asked over his shoulder.

Elizabeth and Amanda got up and came over as he stood. As Elizabeth crawled between my legs and started to lick me clean, Amanda put her hand on his cock. "Master said we could reward you once you finished if you followed the rules and were nice to her. After you are done, you can have my ass if you have a condom, otherwise you will have to settle for fucking my tits."

He had a big smile when she finished talking. "I have four trips to bring in the rest of the supplies, and I don't have any condoms. Of course, I don't think having my cock between your beautiful breasts would be settling for anything, and I am looking forward to it."

"Good answer," she said as she got down on the floor with us and kissed me. "Just let me know when you are done, okay?"

He nodded and left as Elizabeth finished cleaning me up. We were back in the lounge chairs by the time he came back in pushing a wheelbarrow full of sand bags. After pouring them in the pool, he went back for more. It was on his third trip that the realization hit me. Master had him making me a litter box...

12