A Kitten's Tail Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just nodded as Amanda finished applying the aloe. "I still can't believe you took the strap and the rod for someone with no experience to punish you with. You could have ended up with welts all over your ass, and then Master would have been pissed."

"I told Sonia, and she warned her husband when she gave him the conditions of my punishment," Elizabeth told her. "It was not my place to tell them how to punish me, only to warn them of the potential problems. I would say he did fairly well for a first time, and I taught him enough that Sonia may allow him to experiment with spanking her in the future."

I just shook my head as I got dressed for dinner. I had watched Sonia grow up, and could still picture as an adorable little girl with pigtails and skinned knees. Trying to picture her being spanked as a kinky sex game was just beyond my ability. "Alright, let's go get dinner before you tell me anymore about Sonia's sex life. At least that way I will be well fed when my brain explodes from trying to imagine the innocent little girl I knew turning into a sex fiend."

"She is not going to turn into a sex fiend Master," Elizabeth told me as we walked out to of the room. "She simply wants to experiment a bit. Having been around the house with us has allowed her to feel more open about her sexuality, but I doubt she will go for spanking too much. She seems to have a more dominant personality, and will probably try it a couple times before deciding it is not for her. I am pretty sure that she is bisexual though, so she will probably accept the offer to play with kitten and your new pony."

At least that was no real surprise, as I had seen the interest in her eyes when she was looking at the girls running around in their lioness outfits. I was expecting her to ask to play with them eventually.

When we entered the kitchen, we found Nicolina just finishing dinner. I brought her up to speed on everything that had happened today and let her know that the girls would be leaving on Saturday. A hint of sadness crossed her face and she asked if she could do something different for dinner tomorrow. She wanted to have a little going away party for the girls last night with us.

It was not hard to agree, as I knew we would all miss them once they left. A party for their last night would help cheer everyone up from the thought of them leaving. Nicolina smiled when I nodded and told us dinner would be ready in a minute as she pulled fresh bread sticks out of the oven.

I took my seat as I enjoyed the aroma and Felicia curled up on the floor next to me. She laid her head in my lap and I gently stroked her hair until Nicolina walked over and set my plate in front of me while setting a pair of hairpins on the table. As she got plates for the girls, I watched Felicia roll her long brown hair up into a bun and pin it back.

Her preference for eating out of a bowl like a kitten had taught us all a few things, most importantly that the sauces in most Italian cooking were a pain in the ass to wash out of your hair. The hairpins allowed her to enjoy her meals without making too much of a mess. We had tried without the sauces for a while, but Nicolina's home made Alfredo sauce was just too delicious to pass up.

We finished our crab linguine and I glanced down to see kitten licking the last traces of the sauce out of her bowl. I laughed when she sat back and started to clean her face, scraping the sauce up and licking it off her fingers.

"You are going to need a bit more than your fingers and tongue this time," Nicolina said as she walked over with a washcloth in hand. Kitten pouted a bit, but submitted and allowed Nicolina to clean her face before leaning down and kissing the top of her head. "There you go little kitten, all fresh and clean to go play some more."

I could tell the girls were ready to go back to bed and play some more, but I led them out to the living room instead. "I know you are anxious to get as much play time in as possible before you have to leave, but let's relax a bit before you wear me out," I told them as I poured some wine.

The girls nodded and quickly found another nature documentary to watch as I set their wine glasses on the table. I poured kitten's in a small bowl and set it on the table. She adamantly refused to drink anything other than water from a glass, and she still refused to use her hands even for that. Kitten sat lapping at her wine while I got myself a glass and sat down next to Amanda as Elizabeth lay on her stomach in the middle of the floor.

Kitten curled up on the floor with Elizabeth and winked back at Amanda, who dropped her hand into my lap. I chuckled as she started stroking my cock through my pants and looked at me with an innocent expression on her face. "I happen to find this very relaxing, don't you Master?"

"As long as you don't get to excited my dear, I would hate to not have anything left when we get to bed," I tell her as I put my arm around her and lightly stroked her breast. He gentle touches kept me hard through the movie, but thankfully, she never got too intense.

Once we had finished our wine, and the movie ended, I glanced down to where Elizabeth and Felicia were curled up together on the floor. I was happy to see that Elizabeth's bottom had faded some, and was now mostly a bright pink instead of the angry red it had been earlier. There were a few darker lines that looked like bruising and I pointed them out to Amanda.

"I know Master," she replied. "It is about time for more aloe actually. One layer now, another before bed, and as long as she does not sleep on her back, it will be mostly gone by morning. Master Julien does not like bruises and has taught us how to avoid them. As long as you put the aloe on early and often, it greatly reduces the appearance of bruising, and can even help avoid bruises forming."

I just shook my head as I led the girls upstairs. It was good knowledge to have, but I did not intend to punish either kitten or the pony I would be bringing home. We got to the bedroom and Amanda put another layer of aloe on Elizabeth as kitten went to use her litter box. I cleaned her up and was surprised when she crawled away from me after getting on the bed.

She shook her head at me, and then pointed to Amanda. "You had my ass this afternoon, and I got to wake you up with a blowjob before dinner," she typed. "I was hoping Master would take Amanda tonight and give me that cream pie she was talking about earlier while Elizabeth and I play. I enjoyed my first one with Katherine, but I have been looking forward to being able to do that ever since I first cleaned you off after you came inside of her. "

"Of course my dear, as long as you let Elizabeth be on top. She needs to keep her ass in the air," I told her as I looked over to Amanda. "Looks like my kitten would like dessert, and you did offer to provide it. It's time to make good on your offer little one."

Amanda smiled as she crawled over and kissed me while pulling my clothing off. The girls had not bothered to get dressed before going down to dinner, so there was nothing to impede my hands as I started to caress her body. Once she had me naked, she lay back on the bed and I crawled on top of her, capturing her lips with mine again.

Our slow buildup earlier had us both ready for more, but they were leaving soon and I did not want to waste an opportunity to enjoy her body. I loved the sounds of her quiet moans as my lips traveled down her neck, licking and sucking on the tender flesh as I worked my way lower. As I worked my way over her breasts, her comments about the aloe came back to me and I realized why the love bites I frequently left on their breasts always faded so quickly.

Knowing they were being picked up in a couple days, I abstained from leaving a new one as I sucked gently on the inside of her left breast. Working my way up to its peak, I ran my tongue around the silver dollar sized areola before latching my lips on it and flicking the hardened nub of her nipple with my tongue.

Her moans grew louder as her hands came up to hold my head and my fingers slid between her thighs to explore her silken folds. She was soaking wet and my fingers easily slid inside of her as my thumb came to rest on her little pearl. Keeping steady pressure on her clit, my first two fingers slid deeper inside of her pussy as my other two fingers slid between her cheeks to tease her tight little ass.

The copious juices flowing down the crack of her ass were all the lubrication I needed as I pushed my fingers past her sphincter and deep into her bowels. My lips traveled down into the valley of her cleavage as I started pumping my fingers into both of her holes. When I reached her other nipple, I sucked it hard into my mouth as I worked her pussy and ass over.

After a couple minutes, her breathing changed and I could tell she was right on the edge of climax. Taking her nipple between my teeth, I pulled my head back, drawing her breast away from her body as she screamed out in pleasure. As her juices flowed out and coated my fingers, I pumped them faster, trying to draw out her climax. Releasing her nipple, I pulled back and watched the look of ecstasy on her face as she writhed and moaned beneath me.

Once her climax ended, I settled my weight on top of her. She pulled my head down, kissing me passionately as her legs wrapped around my waist. She moaned into my mouth as I pushed my hips forward, sliding the head of my cock into her steaming hot slit. Pushing my tongue further into her mouth, my hips surged forward, burying my cock deep inside of her velvety tunnel.

She held me tight against her body as our hips slammed together. Her moans and cries of pleasure grew louder as our frenzied rutting continued. I felt her nubile young body writhing beneath me as I plowed her through climax after climax. Her hot little pussy finally pushed me over the edge as I slammed my hips into her one last time.

Waves of pleasure washed through me as my orgasmic juices pumped deep into her fertile body, and a tear came to my eye as I realized there was no chance of her getting pregnant this time either. Elizabeth and Felicia sensed my pain as I pulled out and lay down beside Amanda. As they curled up beside me, I looked down and could see the love and concern in my kitten's eyes.

"I'll be alright little kitten. It just hit me again, the reminder that I can never have children of my own," I explained to her. "I left you a present inside of Amanda's pussy, and I expect you to enjoy it."

She hesitated, not wanting to leave me until I reached up and caressed her cheek. "Go enjoy your treat my pet. Seeing you enjoying yourself will help put me in a better mood." Kitten nodded and kissed me before taking my cock in her mouth to clean Amanda's juices off it.

I heard her contented purr as she crawled up between Amanda's legs and stared lapping at her juicy, cream filled pussy. Elizabeth snuggled up closer to me and whispered in my ear. "You are the perfect Master for her. Remember to love her as much as you do right now and I see many happy years for the two of you."

I looked over at her and smiled. "I can't have children, and I am about to retire. I will have nothing but time on my hands to pamper and spoil her with. I just hope she doesn't get sick of all the attention."

12