A Kitten's Tail Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are far more deserving than my family was, so I decided to give you A class access," he told me. "You and your kitten, as well as the lovely young lady you brought with you, will have free access to my pets when you come to visit. They are all aware of your new status and are looking forward to spending time with the three of you. The only real restriction will be whoever is spending the night with me, and they will let you know if that is the case."

I sat there, stunned, as I tried to absorb what he had just told me. It was a couple minutes before I could finally respond. "I can understand letting my kitten pay with your pets, but why me? I have to admit that my primary motivation for getting a hold of you so quickly was I did not want to piss you off."

"Once again with the honesty," he chuckled. "Most if it was your kitten, but my lionesses went on about how well you treated them so my pets have a bit of a crush on you at this point. It does not hurt me to indulge them, as I know you will treat them well. I do have a question for you though. What did you think of Marta?"

I smiled as I thought back to the flight. "She is a sweet girl. A bit nervous still, but very inquisitive and my kitten enjoyed her company as much as I did."

"Good, because I would like to ask you to take care of her for a while. I have been hard pressed trying to find new trainers for the Aviary, and Jason is barely able to take care of little birds I have left," he explained. "I only have one candidate for trainer right now with any musical talent and he is not going to be ready for a couple years. Bari has an excellent conservatory where she could continue her studies. It would be far better for her to study there with professionals than be stuck here trying to improve with no teachers, and I know I can trust you to take proper care of her."

I was a bit overwhelmed, but my sense of humor was starting to recover. "Saddling me with a pony wasn't enough, so you want to give me another pet to take care of? I would not mind of course, but I would like to see how my kitten feels about me having a third pet, even if only for a while."

"Of course, take your time and think it over. Discuss it with your girls tonight," he told me. "I will be putting her up in one of the cabins here for the time being. Jason can deal with her if you can't claim her."

"For now though, I think it's about time to get something to eat and enjoy the party. You also seem to have someone waiting to greet you. Excellent choice, she has always been well behaved, and her foals are adorable," he said as he got up and headed over to the buffet.

I turned and saw Kiera smiling at me from the courtyard entrance. She looked divine, standing there in her garnet studded harness. When I patted my lap, she trotted over and curled up on me, nuzzling my neck with a quiet whinny. "First rule I have little pony, you don't need permission to speak. I have no objections to you acting like a pony, but I won't punish you if you wish to talk as well. We do need to behave as we have children present, but I am looking forward to exploring your lovely body later."

"I saw them Master, and thank you. I enjoy being a pony most of the time, but being able to speak freely will be nice," she told me. "I just hope I don't disappoint you with my inexperience."

"I would not worry about that my pet. I am going to enjoy discovering what brings you pleasure, and letting you explore how to bring me pleasure. Sonia and Felicia will help teach you as well," I reminded her. "Julien was right though, we should get something to eat and enjoy the party."

Dinner was delicious, and it gave me the chance to learn a bit more about my new pony when she was not being a pony. I was pleased to learn she had an interest in art, and had enjoyed drawing before she became a pony. From the way her eyes lit up, I knew I had found a way to keep her from growing bored when we were not playing.

After dinner ended, Paige wandered over and told Sophia to say her goodbyes so she could take a bath before bed. I watched the vivacious little redhead bounce around the courtyard, bestowing hugs and kisses on everyone before jumping into my lap and planting a big, wet kiss on my cheek.

"As much as I appreciate the gesture, you may want to be more careful greeting the guests that way," I told her as she kissed me. "Not everyone would be respectful of your age, and you need to be careful talking to strangers."

Like every other female I know, she had already mastered that stop being stupid look. "You're not a stranger silly, your kitten's master. Kitten is one of my sisters now, so that makes you part of the family. Besides, my sisters told me it was okay to give you a good night kiss, so you must be a good person."

I heard snickering laughter and glanced over to see the twins with my kitten and Sonia, all laughing. Smirking, I looked back to the little girl in my lap. "I am a good person, but not everyone will be, and I don't want to see you get hurt."

"I know Daddy-Master would protect me from the bad people, but I would never do that if my sisters had not told me it was okay," she replied as she hugged me then jumped off my lap.

She gave my new pony and Julien the same affectionate goodnight kisses before skipping over to where Paige was waiting. As they walked out of the courtyard, Julien smiled over at me. "She really would not have done that if the twins had not told her to. It looks like your girls wanted to have a laugh at your expense and got the twins involved in their scheme. I can punish them if you wish."

"No need, I was more concerned about that adorable little girl jumping in to random strangers laps than anything. There have been a few other guests in my visits here that would not hesitate to take advantage of her if they thought they could get away with it," I replied. "I doubt they would make it off the island after, but some of them would still try."

"You are right in that, but the same applies to anyone who would try to molest any of the children here," he replied before suddenly laughing as he looked past me. "It seems our pets were in a hurry to start playing."

I glanced back and found Sonia and my kitten already had the twins lying in the sand as they kissed. With a chuckle I turned back to Julien, "Felicia was lamenting your last visit being so short because she only got to play with a few of your pets. I think she intends to sample all of them this trip, probably multiple times."

"You are both more than welcome to, but I think the twins helped get that scene started. They know they are spending the night with me, but wanted to play with your girls first," he told me. "I think those two enjoy having new girls to play with more than I do. It helps burn off some of that extra energy though, so they don't wear me out too much."

"I think you do quite well at keeping us worn out Master," Shelly said as she walked up and gave me a very passionate kiss. "Sonia asked me to spend the night with you. Felicia asked Elizabeth first, but she reminded her that she had many people who wanted to play with her. Sonia said you have to take your pony in tomorrow morning to have her implant removed, so we were hoping your kitten could stay and play while you do. We would like to bring her down to the beach, even though we cannot all be here."

Julien sighed when I said I had nothing better to do than lay on the beach all day, then looked up at Shelly. "Tell your sisters they can take the morning off tomorrow, but they need to stop by the office after lunch. I doubt Kayla and Mandy have much, but Anna will have to take care of the invoices and orders."

Shelly threw herself into Julien's lap and gave him a kiss that should have curled his toes before thanking him and running off to tell her sisters the good news. "Most of their work is self-imposed anyway, so a day off won't hurt anything. I do need another Mai Tai though," he said as she waved over one of the servers.

After we refreshed our drinks, Kiera crawled back up into my lap as I chatted with Julien. I enjoyed mapping her lovely body as we talked, and saw Julien's approving smile when she screamed out her climax when I finally touched her pussy.

As Kiera caught her breath, Julien chuckled. "I should have warned you that she can get a bit loud, not that I think you would have stopped. There is nothing quite like the sound of a woman climaxing to put you in the mood though. I think I am going to go round up the twins and take them to bed, we will see you tomorrow afternoon."

I nodded and told him to have a good night as he walked over to where my girls were still curled up on the sand with the twins. They hopped up when Julien got close and I chuckled. If I could find that kind of energy still, I would not worry about being able to keep up with my two pets, Sonia and Marta. As it was, I barely felt able to keep up with Sonia and my kitten most days.

After helping my girls up, one of the twins came bouncing over to me and planted her lips on mine. I could clearly taste the distinct flavor of my kitten on her tongue as it slipped into my mouth.

"Hi Master, I'm Hope," she said by way of introduction as she finally pulled back. "My sister, Faith, and I are looking forward to spending more time with you and your kitten, so just let us know if you want us to spend the night sometime. Most people cannot tell us apart at first, so I will give you a hint. Just stare at our tits until it gets easier."

I glanced down at her breasts and noticed the small, circular birthmark on the left one. "I will keep that in mind, but hopefully I will get to know you well enough that I can save admiring your lovely breasts for pleasure instead of identification."

"I think we are going to like you," she said as she leaned down and kissed the top of Kiera's head. "Have a good night Kiera, be a good pony for our new Master."

Kiera nodded and whinnied before looking up at me, shaking her head. "Sorry Master, it's hard to remember I can talk now. Good night Hope. I am looking forward to being able to actually talk with you and your sister tomorrow."

Hope had a shocked look on her face as she glanced between Kiera and me. "We will be in the courtyard after you finish your appointment tomorrow," she told Kiera before looking back to me. "We are definitely going to like you. You are as nice as my sisters made you out to be. I would love to stay, but Master is waiting for me, so I will see you both tomorrow."

As she ran back to Julien, I glanced down at Kiera. "I did not realize you knew the other pets so well."

"Just Hope and Faith," she replied as she laid her head back on my shoulder. "They started coming to the stables with Brenda and Steven several months ago, helping out with the medical checks. After helping Brenda take care of the people who were injured in the attack, they decided they wanted to learn more about nursing, so Julien encouraged them."

I was curious to find out how far they wanted to go with it, but my thoughts were interrupted by Shelly, Felicia and Sonia wandering over to where I was sitting. "Shelly assures me that the bed is big enough for all five of us if you are ready to retire for the night," Sonia told me as she leaned in closer to whisper to me. "She also said they usually go back to their cabins after dark, but none of them want to leave before you do. Their Master told them to make themselves available for you, and they want to make sure you have your partners for the night before they pair off to go play."

"Umm, I believe you invited Shelly to join us tonight, so I will have four lovely ladies in my bed. I am not even sure I will have any energy for her after taking care of lovely new pony," I replied. "Inviting anyone else would just keep them from finding a partner who would be able to give them some attention. Shelly, can you let them know you will be joining us tonight and they are free to go play if they wish. I would like to enjoy the moonlight a bit longer, but I don't want them to feel they have to wait to leave."

"Of course Master," she said as she got up. Catching my concerned look, she winked and said she would explain later before walking off.

Kiera started to fidget in my lap as I watched Shelly walk around talking to the others and I smiled down at her. "I'm not going to object to you calling me Master my dear. It's just that Shelly is one of Julien's pets, so I don't understand why she is calling me Master."

"I can explain it if you like Master, but that is not what I was worried about. My breasts are getting a bit sore because I need to be milked, but I did not want to move because I was enjoying being close to you," she explained. "Normally I would be milked right after dinner then drained again right before I go to bed."

"You should have said something. We want you to keep lactating and I don't want you to be uncomfortable because of it. We certainly don't need to lose our closeness because you need to be milked," I told her. "Just turn a bit so your back is to me. I think my kitten is looking forward to feeding off of you."

She looked over at Felicia, who was already crawling up between my legs as Kiera shifted her body. I watched as my kitten lightly caressed Kiera's left breast before taking the nipple in her mouth. I heard my kitten's contented purr, and a matching one from my new pony.

"Do you mind if I take the other side," Sonia asked as she knelt down next to us.

I glanced down at Kiera, who was panting lightly as my kitten fed off her breast. "I don't mind, and I think my pony is enjoying the attention."

Kiera let out and erotic moan as Sonia latched on to her free breast and started feeding. "Master, I think I might climax in your lap from them feeding off of me. I would get aroused while I was being milked, but have never had someone feed directly from my breasts before and did not realize how amazing it would feel."

"Shh little pony," I whispered in her ear. "I am glad you are enjoying it so much, and I imagine you are going to be feeling this often. You are going to have several lovers when you come home with me, and at least three of us are going to enjoy feasting on your breasts regularly."

She moaned again and shuddered through a small climax as Shelly walked back over. "They are grateful you let them go back to their cabins Master. The sand starts to cool off surprisingly quickly after the sun goes down, so it is nice that you let them go back to their beds."

"I was thinking more that your outfits might get a bit cold if you were not close to the bonfire and wanted them to be comfortable. The jet lag is probably going to hit soon enough and I will be lucky if I can do both my new pony and you justice before I crash," I told her. "I am curious though, so while my girls finish milking Kiera, you can explain why you keep calling me Master, and why Hope was calling me Master earlier."

"Master was very clear when he told us you were being upgraded to an A class, so it is only appropriate that we call you Master as well," she explained. "That is reserved for his family, so he has basically told us to think of you as part of his family now."

"Is that why he offered me Marta and Kiera," I asked her. "Does he feel he owes it to me for some reason?"

Shelly shook her head, "Of course not Master. He decided your kitten needed a playmate, since you could not have children and my sisters had to come home. A pony was the obvious choice. Marta is another story though. Jason is too inexperienced to handle more than the four little birds that are left, and finding trainers who have any musical talent is difficult. He was serious when he said you would be doing him a favor by claiming her and letting her live with you to continue her schooling."

"I guess that makes sense, but I will still have to discuss it with Felicia and Sonia when they finish taking care of Kiera. I would not want them to feel shorted by my bringing another pet home," I replied. "Not to mention deciding if my heart can keep up with four lovers, three of them less than half my age."

Shelly laughed as Felicia and Sonia pulled back and exchanged a look. When Felicia nodded, Sonia smiled at me. "You are going to claim Marta. She already has a crush on you, and we both think she is a lot of fun. We also know your heart is in great shape, and sex is the best form of exercise in the world. You need to tell Julien tomorrow. We will even find a way for you to have some alone time with her, so you can take her cherry in a more romantic setting."

"I am sure he will take care of that before sending her home with us," I told them. "If you are finished with Kiera though, we should get back to our cabin so we have a more comfortable place to continue our play."

The girls got up and helped Kiera to her feet as Shelly shook her head. "Master asked you to claim her. That includes taking her virginity. He will technically own her still, but she will be your pet."

Sonia put her arm around my waist as we started walking back to the cabin. "You found a way to give her and your kitten time alone so she would feel special. You can make her first time special as well. I am sure your kitten and I can keep your pony entertained for a couple hours while you make Marta a woman."

"I will talk to Julien tomorrow, as I am sure you two would find a way to convince me even if I was not interested," I replied with a yawn. "I still need to figure out what to do with the four of you tonight though. The lack of sleep on the plane is already starting to catch up with me."

"That is an easy one. Felicia and I are going to enjoy Shelly while you make love to your new pony. When you are too tired to continue, we all curl up in a big pile and fall asleep," Sonia told me. "We have two weeks to enjoy ourselves, so there is no hurry to do it all tonight."

As we got to the cabin, Felicia and Shelly made short work of their scant outfits before collapsing on the bed with Sonia in a tangle of limbs. I pulled Kiera into my arms and kissed her as I unbuckled her harness. Those thin leather strips had no purpose I could discern, other than accentuating her lithe body.

Putting the harness on the table, I had her sit back on the bed and knelt in front of her, removing her boots. I could see the desire in her eyes as I traced my fingers over her sculpted legs. She laid back and I spread her legs wider as I leaned in to kiss the inside of her knee.

Planting little kisses up her thigh, I admired the treasure at the end of my journey. Her full lips were still wet with her juices from her earlier climaxes and opened slightly, showing a hint of her pink core. Her clit was standing up and begging for attention as I started licking the juices off her outer lips.

Her whimpers grew louder, as I slowly worked my way closer to her slit, savoring the taste of her pleasure on my tongue. The sudden gasp when my tongue traveled up her slit and circled her clit turned into a scream of pleasure as her latest climax washed over her. I pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy and let her juices flow into my mouth as my fingers came up to stroke her clit, extending her pleasure.

As her climax ended, my tongue explored her silky inner walls as my fingers continued to toy with her clit. After a couple minutes, her whimpering and begging caught my attention as I felt her pussy tensing up. "Please Master, I can't hold back much longer and I am going to cum again before you mount me if you don't stop."

I broke my contact with her succulent lips long enough to smile up at her. "That was my intention my pet. You are not in the Stables anymore and I enjoy licking my pets through multiple orgasms. Think of this as my second rule for you. You are not allowed to try to hold back your climax, as I want you to enjoy the pleasures your lovers bring you."