A Kitten's Tail Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My giggle caught her by surprise and she gave me a curious look. "Sorry, but that reminded me of how I won the right to lose my anal cherry first. We each had to eat kitten out while Master fucked us from behind. The one who made her cum the most was the winner. I won because Kiera was so distracted with her own climaxes that she had a hard time keeping kitten going."

"Kiera and Felicia are a lot alike," Sonia chuckled. "They both climax so easily and often that it can be hard for them to keep focused. I can't say I do any better when I climax though; it just takes longer to get there. I should get busy though, Master gave us directions, and I would hate to have him find us chatting instead."

With that, she started kissing her way down my body, stopping at my breasts for a moment to give each nipple a quick suck before moving further down. When she found out how wet I already was she just smiled up at me before pushing her tongue deep inside my pussy.

As her tongue swirled around inside my pussy, I heard the distinct popping sound of the lube bottle being opened. A moment later, I felt something cold and slimy again my asshole before Sonia's finger pushed it up inside. She pulled out and returned a couple times, working more of the gooey gel up inside of my ass as I panted in pleasure. The gel felt odd, but the repeated penetration and what she was doing with her tongue had me on the edge of cumming when Kiera and Felicia burst through the door.

I was surprised to see Felicia walking, but she was clearly in too much of a hurry to crawl as she usually did. Jumping up onto the bed, her lips latched onto my breast, making me gasp as the extra stimulation triggered my first orgasm of the day.

My eyes rolled back and I moaned as Felicia worried the hard little nub between her teeth while Sonia started stroking her finger into my ass. I thought I was in heaven until I saw Master watching us from the door, an approving smile on his face. Then I truly was in heaven.

It was hard to believe how much I had come to love him in the short two weeks I had known him. Despite being my Master, he treated me with love and genuinely cared about me. Not that he didn't treat me like the sex slave that I was, using my body for his own pleasure, but he always saw to my pleasure as well.

I smiled and licked my lips as he removed his clothes before wincing as I felt a second finger burrow its way into my tight little ass. That was why I was nervous about having Master take my ass. As often as I had their fingers in there, you would think I would accept them easier, but that initial stretching was still somewhat painful. It faded after a minute, turning to pure pleasure, but the thought on Master's cock stretching me for the first time had me worried.

Master walked up and ran his fingers through Kiera's hair, and she quickly pulled her face away from Sonia's pussy as Master moved up behind her. Sonia's hum against my pussy told me exactly when Master sank his cock inside of her.

"I don't think Marta has enough stimulation yet," Master said as he continued to stroke Kiera's hair. "She still has a free nipple, Kiera; go take care of that for me."

Kiera gave me a wicked smile as she crawled up to follow Master's orders. Another thing I loved about my Master, he freely ordered us around, but it was usually to pleasure either him or each other. I moaned again as Kiera took her place, engulfing my breast and teasing the nipple with her tongue.

I was so lost in the sensations of Kiera and Felicia sucking on my nipples, plus the pressure of Sonia's tongue being forced into my pussy as Master pounded her, that I barely grunted as she pushed a third finger into my asshole. It was the most I had ever been stretched, but I was riding so high on pleasure that I hardly noticed it.

After what felt like hours of never ending orgasms, I heard Master grunt as he slammed into Sonia and pumped his cum deep into her pussy. Her resulting moans as she climaxed sent me into an even higher spiral, giving me the strongest climax of the day.

Felicia and Kiera gave my nipples one last love bite before pulling back and moving back down the bed. When Master pulled out of Sonia, Felicia quickly buried her face in Sonia's pussy to clean up the cum Master had just deposited and Kiera took Master's cock in her mouth, cleaning him up and ensuring he stayed hard. As long as he was stimulated, he rarely went soft after his first climax due to the little pills he took.

Sonia's tongue slipped out of my pussy but her fingers stayed in my ass as she looked up at me. "You are as ready as I can get you sweetie. Just remember to stay relaxed as Master penetrates your ass and you will be fine. It will still hurt a bit, but as long as you don't tense up it will pass quickly."

When I nodded, her fingers slipped out of my ass as she pulled back. I rolled over, putting myself up on my knees and elbows for Master to mount me. Felicia and Sonia had told me that this was how Master had first taken their asses, and I wanted to continue the tradition.

I felt Master's hand on my hip a second before the head of his thick cock came to rest against my last virgin hole. I took a deep breath, clutching the sheets as he pressed forward, stretching my ass open to accommodate him. I let out a whimper of pain before clenching my jaw as the head of his cock pushed past my sphincter, entering my ass for the first time.

Tears sprang to my eyes and I took quick, panting breaths through my nose as I struggled to stay relaxed. The pain was far more intense than I had anticipated as my body tried to adjust to the intruder in my ass. I could feel several sets of hand on my breasts, back, thighs and pussy as my sisters and Master tried to help me relax.

The pain slowly faded, leaving a full, stretched feeling. "I think I am ready for more Master," I panted, realizing he had stopped as soon as the head of his cock entered me. He slowly pushed forward again, and I swear I could feel every additional millimeter of penetration. I kept waiting to feel his hips against mine, signaling it was over and he was all the way in, but it felt like he was a foot long and pushing my organs out of the way to make room for his cock.

I was about to beg him to stop, thinking anymore would cause me to explode, when I finally felt his hips against my ass. Letting out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding in a whoosh, I inhaled again, wondering how the others took him so easily like this. It didn't hurt anymore, but I still felt as if the slightest movement would split me open.

The fingers on my nipples and clit continued to work me over, slowly brining my arousal level back up as Master held still, letting my body adjust to him. After a couple minutes, they had me on the edge of climaxing. I was panting and moaning, the pain from earlier a distant memory as I felt Master flex his cock in my ass. I let out a scream that would have done Kiera proud as I rode out the most intense orgasm I had ever felt.

I think I blacked out, because when I groaned and opened my eyes, Sonia was right there and I could hear giggling from behind me. "That looked like it was intense," Kiera said as the giggling stopped. "I hope my first time is that good."

"Please tell me Master didn't pull out," I groaned. I was still disoriented and could barely tell which way was up. "I really want to feel that again, once I can feel again that is."

Sonia's musical laughter rolled out of her as she reached over to stroke my cheek. "No sweetie, you were only out of it for a couple seconds, and we thought you were just recovering. I think it's safe to say you enjoyed that, but the next one might not be as intense. Kiera and Felicia are eying me like I am a juicy steak and they haven't eaten in a week, so we are going to play while Master enjoys your tight little ass."

I realized that delicious stretched feeling in my ass was Master's cock and moaned. "I think it will still be intense. He barely moved inside of me and it triggered that. I know you were playing with my pussy and tits to help me relax, although we went way past that, it was the feeling of his cock in my ass that made me cum so hard."

Just then, Master shifted his hips a bit and the slight movement made me moan in pleasure. "I think she is ready for more Master," Sonia said as she reached over to stroke my hair. "Felicia and I love it when Master takes our asses, but it's too intense to do every day. Thankfully, Master prefers to only take us that way once a week, so we don't get used to it and it stays that intense."

I couldn't disagree with her even if I wanted to. The slow, steady movements of Master's cock in my ass had robbed me of the ability to do anymore then moan. It was hard to say why I was enjoying it so much. Every time he bottomed out in my ass, it drove the air from my lungs and sent a small twinge of pain though my body, but it heightened the pleasure somehow.

As my body relaxed more, I felt Master speed up his strokes and every movement sent little jolts of pleasure through my body. I could feel the pressure of my orgasm building, but it seemed like it was not getting there. I started to reach under my body to play with my clit when Master lightly slapped my ass.

"Keep your hands in front of you on the bed," he told me. "I am going to make you cum, so you are not allowed to help yourself along. Trust me my pet; it will be far better if you wait for it."

I whimpered a bit as I grabbed the sheets in front of me. It would only take me a minute to trigger my climax and my hands wanted to fly to my clit or even my nipples to help trigger it. Master wanted me to wait though, and the way he was steadily pounding my ass was slowly pushing me closer. It was like a fire burning inside of me, and every stroke tossed another twig on it. It would eventually turn into a bonfire, but it was maddeningly slow.

After several minutes, I was clawing at the sheets, and my inner thighs were soaked with my juices. I had never been so aroused without climaxing, but release still felt just out of my reach. The only sounds in the room were my constant mewling cry and the steady slap of Master's hips against my ass as he pounded into me. I thought my sisters had pushed me hard, but this was even beyond that feeling.

I heard Master groan and felt the first spurt of his cum blasting deep into my ass right before his finger ran across my clit. With that simple touch, my world exploded. The fire that had been building inside of me burst out, lighting every nerve in my body as I screamed out my pleasure to the heavens.

When I came to, the room was dark and I was alone in bed. I had no idea what time it was, but I know I had to rush to the bathroom before I had an accident. When I cleaned myself up, I noticed that someone had already cleaned the lube off my bottom. If it were not for how sore I was back there, I would have thought it was just an amazing dream.

Entering the living room, I found Master relaxing on the couch with Kiera and Felicia curled up between his legs. They were taking turns running their tongues over his balls and up his shaft, but it looked more like a lazy relaxing thing than an attempt to get Master to climax.

Sonia was across the room at Master's desk. She saw me and blew me a kiss before going back to the phone call she was on. I figured she was on the phone with the clinic. I hoped they could help Master have his own children, and he would choose to breed me after I finished school. Julien had the final say, but I was sure he would allow me to stay if Alonso wanted me to have his child.

I took a seat on the couch next to him and snuggled in close. "Sorry Master, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you. I will try to do better so I can make it up to you next time."

"You have nothing to apologize for my pet. It was a beautiful sight, you passed out with pleasure after a really intense climax," he chuckled. "We were a little worried until your cute little snores told us you had shifted to sleeping peacefully. Sonia was going to come wake you once she got off the phone anyway, as we ordered dinner right before she started her call. I imagine you are a bit hungry after all the exercise earlier."

"Yes, I actually am famished Master," I replied with a blush. "It was a wonderful way to burn some calories though. I don't know if I can handle doing that very often, but it was amazing."

Any reply he had was interrupted by Sonia pouncing on him from the other side. "Good news Master. The Los Angeles branch can get you in for an appointment next Tuesday. We will need to bring a copy of your medical records, but they know you have had two tests with a zero sperm count and no known cause for it. They need to look at your records to verify, but I mentioned something they think could have caused damage to your reproductive system and it's easily reversible."

He gave her a strange look and she smiled. "I noticed the small scar next to your scrotum and mentioned it to them. It's a sign that you had surgery for an inguinal hernia at some point in your life, and a very common problem with those surgeries is damage to the vas deferens. If that is what happened, they can do another microsurgery to repair it. By the time I am ready to get pregnant again, you will be able to do so."

Leaning in, I kissed Master's cheek. I could tell he was struggling with the news. He wanted to be excited, but part of him had already accepted that he could never have children and was tempering that excitement in case it was all just a dream. The excitement was clear in my sisters faces, even Felicia, who was past the age she would likely have another child, was overjoyed with the news.

The knock at the door interrupted our thoughts and Master suddenly smiled as he turned to Sonia. "That would be our dinner, and I think it's your turn to get it. Make sure you give him a proper tip."

Sonia's blush spread down her chest before she nodded and rushed to get the door. The bellhop's eyes were glued to Sonia's full round ass as she led him into the room. He had delivered our meals a couple times before and knew what to expect, but this was the first time Sonia was naked along with the rest of us.

His eyes flitted around the room as he set the table, blushing as he saw the rest of us and remembering our previous tips. Kitten had started it, crawling up to him as he set up dinner the first night. She rubbed against his legs in her little cat outfit until he caught on and started to pet her, then she rubbed herself against his crotch as he played with her body until he came in his pants.

Kiera and I got such a kick out of it that we asked if we could try it as well. He just chuckled and said we could, but no sex and they could not cum in our mouths. Breakfast the next morning was my turn. I had barely fished his cock out of his pants and was stroking it as I warned him not to cum in my mouth when he grunted and shot his load all over my face. It actually turned me on, having him so excited that he could not hold back.

Despite her earlier embarrassment, Sonia didn't hesitate. As soon as the last plate was on the table, she stepped up against him and pulled his hands to her ass before sliding her hands down the front of his pants. "So, you seem to enjoy my ass, would you like to paint it with your cum, or would you prefer a nice tit fuck," she purred as she slowly stroked him.

He stammered a bit at the raw sensuality in her voice as he stared at her tits. I could understand his indecision as her tits and ass was equally perfect. He had certainly come a long way from his first trip though, when he creamed in his pants for kitten. "A...Ass," he finally stuttered as his hands continued to explore her full cheeks.

"Excellent choice," she purred as she slid his pants down around his thighs. Turning in his arms, she pulled his hands up to her breasts and ground her ass into his groin. "You can play with these for a while and pretend your fucking my tight little asshole. You would like that, wouldn't you? Being able to ram your cock into my naughty little hole, enjoying the forbidden pleasures of my body until you explode deep inside my ass?"

"Unfortunately for you, only my Master is allowed to fuck my slutty ass." Her entire monologue was delivered in a seductive growl as she ground her ass over his groin. His cock was trapped between her full cheeks and his panting told me he would not last much longer. "You have to suffer with just sliding your cock along the cleft of my ass until you cum. You will still feel honored though, being allowed to paint my perfect ass with your dirty seed, won't you? Will you tell all your friends that being allowed to cum on my ass was the best experience of your life?"

He groaned as the first shot rocketed out of his cock and hit the middle of her back. She pulled away a bit and started stroking him, spraying the rest of his load over the top of her ass cheeks. Grabbing a napkin off the table, she cleaned the last few drops off his cock and tucked it back in his pants before slipping the used napkin in his chest pocket.

"Thanks for dinner," she said, patting his cheek to dismiss him before walking over to kneel in front of Master. The bellhop stared at his cum on her ass for a minute before shaking his head and blushing as he left the room.

"Dinner is served Master, and the tip has been taken care of," she told him. "Do you think he was satisfied with his tip?"

Master laughed at her question. Watching her go from aggressively demeaning the young bellhop to kneeling submissively in front of Master was like watching a lion turn into a kitten before your eyes. "I would say he was quite satisfied my pet, but you need to go wash up before dinner. If he had cum on your tits I would let you wear it, but I don't want you making a mess on the chairs."

"Yes Master," she murmured as she got up and rushed off to the bathroom. I hoped she didn't make my mistake and try to taste it. I had only ever tasted Master's cum and I was curious after he came all over my face, so I had licked my fingers as I cleaned it off. I quickly spit it out and was happy Master had told us not to let the bellhops cum in our mouths because his cum was nothing like Master's sweet taste.

The bellhop was still cute though, and I was sure he was a virgin. I wanted to give him a special tip, but I was not sure Master would allow it. After thinking about it through dinner, I just had to ask him. "Master, the bellhop who brings up our meals, do you think he is a virgin? I am curious because he doesn't seem to have much experience."

"It's hard to say," he replied. "A lot of men would be intimidated being in a room with a group of beautiful naked women, but he seems to be naturally shy as well. If I had to guess, I would say he was still a virgin. Should I ask why you are curious?"

I blushed, realizing he knew what I was about to ask. "I would like to give him something special, and maybe help him overcome his shyness. He reminds me of how I was a few weeks ago, shy and nervous. I know your big concern is making sure we don't get any diseases, but if we got some condoms it would be safe to let him play a bit more. At least if it's okay with you Master."

"You know I don't mind sharing you, and if your interested in the young man I think we can accommodate you," he said as he walked over to the desk and grabbed his wallet. Pulling out a fifty euro note, he handed it to me. "There is a price though my pet. Go put on your lace baby doll, thong, collar and heels. Sonia is going to get dressed and take you down to the gift shop on a leash to buy your condoms."

Sonia smiled and hopped up to go get dressed as my face burned with embarrassment. I jumped up and rushed to get dressed as Master directed. I enjoyed having people look at me, but I have never been so exposed in a public place. The outfit master told me to wear was just enough to cover my private parts while leaving nothing to the imagination.