A Kitten's Tail Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what they had planned, but I didn't want to ruin their fun. There was no doubt in my mind that I would enjoy whatever they had planned, so I backed off Kiera's nipple, keeping just enough suction for her milk to continue flowing. It was still stimulating for her, but it would not push her to climax.

After a little panting sigh from Kiera, Marta whispered "thank you Master" as she started nibbling on my earlobe. "Once you're done feeding we can move on to something a bit more vigorous."

I smiled a bit as I nursed on my lovely pony's breast. As amazing as what they were doing felt, the light touches were not going to get me close to climax anytime soon, and I knew they were not getting much out of it. They enjoyed giving me pleasure, but I usually preferred something mutual.

When Kiera's milk finally slowed to a trickle, I released her and she sat back. "He is ready for round three, and so am I," she panted. I could tell from her breathing that she was right on the edge of climax. As much as I wanted to reach up and play with her clit, just to watch her cum, I held back for whatever my pets had planned.

"Thank god," Marta said as Sonia and Felicia pulled back from my cock. "My nipples rubbing against his chest have me about soaked right now."

Someone's hand guided my cock as Marta straddled my body and pushed her hot dripping pussy back onto it with a groan. She pushed herself up off my chest and Kiera quickly moved up to straddle my face. I reached up and pinched her nipples as I thrust my tongue deep inside of her. The response was immediate as she screamed out her pleasure and her juices flowed into my mouth.

I felt Sonia and Felicia crawl up onto the bed as I savored Kiera's delicious pussy. As she shook through her climax, I felt my hands being pulled from her breasts and pushed down on the bed right before a wet pussy was placed in each one. I heard Sonia's moan as I pushed my fingers inside of their willing bodies, pleasuring all of my pets at once now.

"This one is a bit more active for the four of us Master," Sonia moaned out. "Think of it as a sexual game of musical chairs, but without the disappearing seats, and the only music is our moans of pleasure. Every few minutes we will switch, so you can enjoy our pussies on your fingers, mouth and cock. The winner is whoever gets you to cum in their pussy, but I am pretty sure we will all be happy either way."

I couldn't say I disagreed with that thought. Kiera had already cum once on my tongue and was on her way to a second. Marta was bouncing away on my cock, and from the sounds she was making, was close to her climax. Two fingers on my left hand were buried in my kitten's pussy as my thumb worked her clit, and the convulsions around my fingers told me she was already cumming for me. Sonia was the farthest of them from climaxing, but she was dripping wet and moaning as my fingers moved inside of her.

I had brought Kiera and Felicia off again before I felt Marta's pussy clamp down on my cock and heard her cry out as her climax started. Once her pussy stopped pulsing around my cock, she panted out "switch" as she crawled off me. As soon as she was clear, my kitten moved down and quickly impaled herself on my cock, as my other pets started moving. I was a bit surprised as she always asked me to take her from behind.

I decided I would have to talk with her later, as Sonia's succulent pussy settled over my face. As my tongue delved between her soft folds, my kitten started gently rocking while Kiera and Marta lifted my hands to their slippery slits. My fingers slid inside them, quickly finding their g-spots as my thumbs stroked their clits. I knew Marta would take a bit to work up to her next climax, but Kiera was off to the races again as soon as I hit her magic button.

My tongue slipped deeper into Sonia as my kitten started slamming her hips down onto mine. Her little mewling cries were as much of a surprise to me as her nails dragging down my stomach. As much as I was enjoying her going a bit wild, I tried to keep part of my mind on pleasuring my other pets.

Sonia shifted as she got closer to climax and I was able to suck her clit into my mouth. Lashing it with my tongue, I heard her panting for a moment before she cried out. Pushing my tongue back into her pussy, I swirled it around, lapping up all her sweet honey as it dripped out of her.

As soon as Sonia's climax ended, my kitten's hands left my stomach and a second later, I heard Marta call out "switch." Felicia's continuous climaxes had pushed me close, and I barely managed to keep from cumming as she pulled off and Kiera slid down my shaft.

"He is not going to last past her first climax," Sonia said as she leaned down and started licking Kiera's juices off my fingers. "I recognize that look, and he is too close, so let's clean him up a bit and see if we can make it better."

My kitten took the hand Marta has just abandoned, sucking my fingers into her mouth and purring as she cleaned Marta's juices off them. Marta leaned down and started licking Sonia's juices off my lips. "Sonia tastes so sweet when she cums, doesn't she Master," Marta whispered between licks. "You have given all of us a nice cum and it's your turn now. The doctor sounded confident, so imagine you can knock her up right now. She is so fertile you will probably knock her up before we go home anyway. God she is going to be so gorgeous when her belly starts to swell up with your baby."

It wasn't hard to picture as I remember seeing her during both of her pregnancies. I have always thought a pregnant woman was more beautiful, but Kiera had been radiant. The idea of her being pregnant with my child was all it took to push me over the edge.

Kiera started climaxing as soon as she felt my cum splash against her cervix. I emptied myself inside of her as she leaned back and screamed her pleasure to the heavens. My other pets pulled back as Kiera collapsed on my chest and smiled up at me. "Thank you Master, that was wonderful," she panted.

I smiled down as my arms came up to hold her. "So what was the prize my pet?"

"I got you to cum in me," she giggled. "That is a prize Master, but I also get to pick our next activity. Now I just need to figure out what we should all do with you."

We sat quietly for a minute before a loud knock at the door interrupted the silence. Glancing over, I realized all of us would be in full view when the door opened and chuckled as I looked up at Sonia. "You should get that my pet. I'm not sure what they want, but they should appreciate the view."

She blushed as she hopped up and rushed to the door. I knew she was still a bit uncomfortable being nude most of the time and thought it was a good chance to help her get past it. I saw her take a deep breath before opening the door wide, giving anyone outside a clear view of her body and everyone on the bed. "Can I help you?"

I could see the smirk on the concierge's face as he took in the scene in the room. "Yes Mam, we have had several concerned guests calling about a woman screaming in your room, as if she were being tortured."

"That would be Kiera, the gorgeous redhead on top of Master. She gets a bit loud when she cums," Sonia replied, pointing back to the bed. "I'm sure we can find a way to gag her if necessary."

"I don't think you need to go that far, but try to keep it down," he said, still smirking. "We don't want to disturb the other guests too much."

"Of course, we will do what we can," she replied before closing the door. The girls started giggling as Sonia came back to the bed. "Damn, I was hoping he wanted us to gag her."

I reached up and stroked Kiera's cheek. "As much as I know you would enjoy that, I prefer to keep your mouth available for other activities. We will just have to make sure her mouth is occupied with something when she cums so it's muffled a bit. Have you decided what our next activity is yet my pet?"

Kiera blushed as she nodded, "I have Master. You bathe us every day, so I would like it to be our turn to bathe you. The shower is only big enough for three of us at a time, but we can take turns."

"Lead the way my pet," I said with a grin. I can't imagine anyone turning down an offer like that.

12