A Kitten's Tail Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized Vivi was waiting for me to take my turn on top and engulfed the head of his cock again. Going a bit too deep in my exuberance, I choked and gagged before pulling back to work over what I could. Vivi had no problem taking all of him and I was afraid I would disappoint him with my lack of experience.

When I pulled off a couple minutes later, I watched Vivi easily take all of him. "I just don't seem to be very good at this," I complained. "Sorry Master, I will try to get better."

He reached down to stroke my hair as I felt Sonia move up behind me. "I don't think he can talk right now sweetie, so I would say you are doing fairly well. I remember watching the first time Marta gave Master a blowjob. It was actually the first blowjob she had ever given and she needed a lot of advice, but she did really well. Is there something in particular that you think you're doing wrong, because from what I can see you're doing an amazing job."

"Marta and Vivi seem to be able to take more of him, but I keep gagging when I try," I muttered. "I don't want to disappoint him."

I felt Sonia's laughter roll over me as she stroked my back. "Just to ease your fears, I don't think any man, in the history of the world, has been disappointed with any blowjob, ever. Master would never judge you by that anyway so put it out of your mind. If you're interested in getting better for your own sake, you have several people here who would be happy to help. Suppressing your gag reflex takes time and patience usually, but there is a trick you can use to get past it while we work on eliminating it all together. Ball your left hand into a fist, with the thumb inside, and squeeze tightly they next time you try. It will help you get past your gag reflex, but remember to take a breath before you try it."

It seemed like a strange thing to do but I was willing to try anything. When Vivi pulled off, I tried again and was surprised how easy it was to get past my gag reflex. My throat was a bit irritated by the sensation, but I only had a tickle as the head of his cock slipped past where I choked before.

"Damn, I wish I had known about that when I stared," Vivi said. "I was gagging myself with a toothbrush for months to learn how to deep throat. Of course, I may have had a bit more motivation to learn as I was trying to keep my boyfriend out of my panties. Just remember, you need to pull off to breathe."

That was what I forgot. I was so eager to prove myself that I forgot to take a breath before starting. I pulled off, gasping for air but with a big grin. Even if it was only a few seconds, I had actually done it. My second attempt went much better, as I remembered to breathe beforehand. I still couldn't hold my breath for very long, but I figured that would come with practice.

Vivi and I traded off several more times, listening to his moans grow louder as we pushed him closer to the edge. It was amazing how aroused I was, but Sonia's fingers toying with my nipples probably helped me along a bit. I could see kitten's fingers were just as busy on Vivi's breasts when a hand slipped up my thigh.

I glanced down as it reached my clit and saw Kiera, kneeling between Master's legs playing with Vivi and my clits. "He is getting close, so I wanted to make sure you both cum with him. You may want to think about what you are going to do when he does cum though. When we share, we usually take it on our faces so we can clean each other up after, but it's up to you."

I looked over at Vivi, with her lips stretched wide around Master's cock. The thought of her pretty face being painted along with mine got me even hotter. "I can't believe I am asking this, but do you want him to cum on our faces too?"

She pulled off and nodded as I took his cock back in my mouth. "You're not the only one who can't believe it. I used to give my boyfriends blowjobs to keep them happy, but I didn't really enjoy it and never would have let them give me a facial. If you had told me a week ago I would want someone to cum on my face I would have laughed, but now I am not only enjoying myself, but excited about it."

Despite my inexperience with deep throating, I could certainly tell when a man was about to cum. I just hoped I could hold back my own orgasm long enough to finish his as I pulled off and started stroking him. Sonia surprised me when she reached over and started stroking him with me as she said, "Now Kiera."

Vivi and I were cheek to cheek when I saw the first spurt if cum shoot out of his cock and Kiera squeezed my clit, hard. The sudden pain was overwhelmed by pleasure as she triggered my climax and I screamed out my release. The first drops of his cum splashing down on my face made it all the more intense and I realized Sonia's hand was the only thing keeping mine moving.

Once I was able to function again, I leaned over and licked a streak of cum of Vivi's cheek. "That was the wildest thing I have ever even thought of doing. I think they are trying to convince both of us to become his pets."

"I don't know about the whole pet thing," she replied with a grin. "I do have to admit the perks are nice, but I'm not completely comfortable with the Master part. One thing I am sure of though. This is definitely the best job ever."

*

I wanted to thank everyone for the support and comments. I'm glad to see people are enjoying my little fantasy world:)