A Kitten's Tail Ch. 35

Story Info
Bondage and electricity?
10.7k words
4.59
20.1k
8
3

Part 32 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how are your lessons progressing?"

Marian smiled faintly and shrugged. "You would have to ask Mandy and Aaron, but I'm not sure I can go much farther with them. I know she enjoys it, but I just don't feel comfortable using a strap on her."

"Marian actually did better than she thinks Alonso," Aaron said. "She is still hesitant with the strap, but it was enough to get the job done if she ever needs to use it to punish someone. I honestly think she should stick to the paddles or a flogger though, as she was more comfortable with them and can do the job just as well. Mandy is fully recovered from her last session, so we can try again if you think she needs it."

I shook my head as I smiled at Marian. "I think you'll be fine. I wanted you to know how to use the punishment tools if needed, but I honestly hope you never have to do so. The girls rarely need any correction, although some of them might enjoy you using something other than a light paddle on occasion."

Ari blushed as Marian glanced over at her. "Someone has already made one of those requests actually. After your session with Hope the other night, she was practically begging me to tie her up and torment her with a crop. I told her she had to wait until the playroom was finished so we could do it right."

"Well, I think you'll both be pleased with the next bit of news. Marcello told me he finished setting it up right before lunch. That's why I asked how your lessons were going." I explained. "I promised Mandy she would be the first one I took into the new playroom, so I was going to have you postpone your next lesson if needed. Mandy, I will be taking you down to play after lunch, so you will miss the yoga class, but I think we can be assured your heart rate will be elevated for long enough to make up for it."

I could see the excitement in Mandy's face, and the looks of disappointment from everyone else. "I know you're all excited to see the new playroom, but you will all get a chance. You can come down after yoga and save Mandy from me."

I heard Mandy moan as they rest of the girls snickered and Marian winked at me. "Master, I think the only danger Mandy will be in is passing out from cumming too hard repeatedly. I know you're more comfortable pushing her than I am, but I highly doubt we would need to save her from you."

"Probably not, but she may still need some help by the time you get down there. I've been doing some research on ways I can give those of you who would like more than a spanking what you need without feeling bad about doing it. I'm going to test out some ideas with Mandy and see how she enjoys them. If I'm right, I can give her the sensations she is craving without leaving too many marks."

Marian smiled over at me. "Is that what those special deliveries were? I'm curious to see what you've found, but I can wait for it. Will we be allowed to play even if you're not finished with Mandy?"

"Of course my dear, I asked Marcello to arrange everything to allow for multiple play sessions at once and he has assured me there is plenty of room. There is enough equipment for me to have all of my pets bound if I wish, so we should be able to have a few different sessions as long as we pay attention and spread out a bit. I know a few of you are looking forward to letting your Dom sides out," I said as I glanced at Sonia, Zara and Faith, "But I expect you to help get anyone else who wishes to be properly restrained taken care of before you start in on your partners. I'm sure those of you who don't wish to be restrained can keep your bound sisters entertained."

I went back to enjoying my coffee as the girls tried to convince Marcello or Marian to tell them what kind of toys we had downstairs. It had been an ongoing conversation for the past month. Marian knew most of what was down there, but I had promised her a punishment that would make the strapping she saw look gentle if she said anything.

Marcello was under no restrictions, but refused to say anything because he wanted to see their faces when it was revealed. He had started on this project as soon as he healed from his strapping, and had spent almost all his extra time working on it. I could tell he had a lot of pride in the work he had done, just telling the girls they would be happy with the finished product when they tried to wheedle information out of him.

Eventually the girls gave up trying to get information out of Marcello and started idly speculating on what might be downstairs. Some of their guesses were right to an extent, although Marcello was the only one who would know how close they were. He had insisted he could custom make all the furniture pieces himself, so the only piece I had seen was the special frame we ordered, and I had only seen it on-line.

When I finished my coffee, I reached over to stroke Rebeca's hair. "I want you to stay with the girls for yoga today. I know you want to come down with me, but I need to keep my attention on Mandy so she doesn't get hurt."

She gave me her sad puppy dog eyes but nodded. "Don't worry puppy, by the time you get down there I'm sure there will be plenty for you to clean up."

Her eyes lit up and she nodded happily. My little puppy was always eager to clean up anyone who would let her after sex, usually getting the girls off again or the men hard as she did it, but she still shied away from letting anyone but me mount her. She had actually frozen up and started whimpering in fear when she was curled up between Zara and Marcello one night and he had gotten aroused. She didn't calm down until he pulled back enough that she could no longer feel his cock pressed against her ass.

We weren't sure what the issue was, as she had been eager to have me take her pussy and ass. We found out a couple nights later when she was playing with Jaden and Marta. She had been eager to clean him up and get him hard again, but she kept shying away when he moved behind her as she cleaned Marta up. It was pretty clear she enjoyed giving oral sex to the others, but I was the only one allowed to do more with her. Not that Jaden or Marcello minded, as the other girls were willing and eager if asked.

I hadn't had much luck getting Rebeca to come out of her puppy mode either, but the more I learned about her the less I expected she ever would. The little information she may have received on sex would have been limited to its only between a man and a woman after marriage. Her clear enjoyment of sex, especially with another woman, would be a crime against god in her church, so she submerged to avoid the guilt she felt. It could be years before her mind came to accept it enough to allow her to function normally, if it ever did.

'At least she's happy,' I thought as I set down my coffee cup and glanced over at Mandy. "I want you to take a shower and have one of the girls braid your hair. As lovely as it is flowing down your back, I need to put it up and secured for what I have planned for you. I expect to find you kneeling at the playroom door wearing nothing but your collar in forty-five minutes."

"Of course Master," she replied before asking Vivi to help her and rushing off.

"You know she's going to be kneeling at the door, dripping with anticipation, in twenty minutes, right," Hope asked. "She has been looking forward to this for weeks now. Of course, she's not the only one who has been looking forward to the playroom being done. Master, can Faith and I go down after dinner? We always spend time with Sophia after yoga and we don't want to disappoint her."

"That would be fine, as long as you remember to be safe. There are a couple new implements down there that I am sure you would love to have Faith use on you, but they're off limits for now," I explained. "After I experiment a bit with Mandy, I will have a little class for those of you who will be using them on your partners. They're not dangerous in general, but can be more painful than you think if you're not careful."

"I don't mind waiting Master" Faith replied. "I usually prefer a light riding crop when we're playing together to be honest. It's light and springy enough that I don't have to put much muscle behind it and it gives me more control. It also has the advantage of not leaving marks."

"The no marks part was one of my primary concerns when I was looking into new toys. The information I found says it can be very painful but if done correctly it's safe and barely leaves any marks. I just hope it's enough to satisfy Mandy's craving," I said as I got up. "I didn't tell Mandy forty-five minutes because I thought it would take her that long though, I need some time to get more familiar with the operations myself before I can start with her. Research is fine and well, but I have always been more of a hands on kind of person. Marcello, are you ready?"

He grinned as he got up to lead the way. I could see the pride he felt as we went downstairs, and as we entered the playroom, it was easy to see why. "This is some beautiful craftsmanship," I said as I ran my fingers over one of the bondage chairs. "These all look like showroom pieces, but the cabinet and shelves you put up for Marian looked just as good. How is it you didn't go into woodworking?"

"I actually did for a while," he replied with a grin. "My dad was a woodworker and taught all of us boys how to do this kind of work. My first job was in his shop, but I wanted to do something different. I know this was a bit beyond what you asked for, but I figured some of this might see pretty heavy use."

"I appreciate the extra effort," I told him as I examined one of the St Andrew's crosses. "I'm sure the girls will as well. Not much chance of chafing or splinters, no matter how much they squirm."

"I'm sure they will, but it wasn't just for them," he chuckled. "I'm not a big fan of splinters in my ass either, and my wife made it pretty clear that she intends to test out every piece of equipment with me. I wanted it to be safe for the girls, but there was a bit of self interest in there as well."

"Nothing wrong with that," I told him as we walked to the center of the room. "Did this one give you any problems? I'm still a bit concerned with how safe it is."

"You don't have anything to worry about there." I watched him reach over and try to shake the frame. "The frame and joints are solid, and the whole thing is double grounded for safety. There is a ground wire running back into the control unit, and a backup running down through the concrete. The control unit has redundant safety circuits to regulate the current, so if one of them blows it shuts the whole thing down until it's replaced. Whoever designed this was just as concerned about it overloading as you are. I'm not sure I would really enjoy it, but I'd feel perfectly safe having one of my Mistresses use it on me."

"I'm sure one of them will at some point," I chuckled. His arrangement with the girls was simple. Zara was primary, but she regularly gave him to one of the others for a night. None of them had gone past bondage and light spanking yet, but he had been warned that things would get more intense once their punishment ended. That was supposed to be this morning, but Zara told him their first time back together would be down here with him bound. I had no idea what she had planned, but there was plenty to work with.

We spent some time going over the instructions and fiddling with the controls to make sure I was familiar with them. We shared a smile when we heard Mandy rush down the stairs at the twenty-two minute mark before going back to discussing the various settings.

I opened the door exactly forty-five minutes after telling Mandy to get ready and admired the view. She was kneeling, with her hands on her knees and her head down. Her luxurious chocolate hair was tied back in a simple braid that hung down to her ass and her only adornments were a pair of wooden hairpins through the base of the braid and her collar.

As I reached down to stroke her head, I saw the flush of arousal already creeping down her chest. "I know you think slaves don't need safe words, but I expect you to remember it. This session will be a lot longer than you are accustomed too, so use it if you need a break. I will treat you like a slave in here, but you always have an out if needed. Are you ready?"

She didn't even look up as she silently nodded. I heard her whimper when I reached down and used her braid as a leash to lead her into the playroom. Still using her braid, I guided her up into to the frame before putting the shackles on her wrists and using the cranks to lift her up. Once her feet cleared the step, I put the ankle restraints on and used the lower cranks to stretch her out before stepping back to admire the view.

The frame had her suspended in a full X position with no support at all. Walking around in front of her, I reached up to wipe away the sweat that was already beading up from her exertion. "There is a waist strap to secure you to a bar that can be run across the frame to take some pressure off your shoulders. I know you don't want it yet, but if the strain on your shoulders gets to be too much just say the word."

Moving back around behind her, I wrapped her hair up on top of her head and used the pins to secure it. Picking up the wand, I set it to seven and touched it to her ass before activating it. Her jerk and gasp of surprise were telling. "Remember, we are experimenting a bit pet. I need you to describe what that felt like for you."

"It was similar to a hard snap with a crop, Master. Not enough to hurt, but it was a pleasant sting."

I smiled as I reached over and turned it up to ten. Her answer was about what I was expecting to hear, so I figured ten or eleven would be ideal. Placing it against her ass, I heard her cry of pain as she jerked away from the sensation, but the increased flow of her juices down her thighs told me I was closer.

After giving her a few seconds to recover, I tapped the other side of her ass with the same setting.

"Well my pet, how did those feel," I asked as she stopped squirming.

"It was a bit less intense than a good stroke with a cane, Master. I rarely get to feel anything like that, because Master Julien doesn't like us being marked. It might be too much for the others, but I could probably go a bit harder if you don't mind. I wouldn't object to a few welts as long as they fade before Christmas."

I smirked as I turned it up to eleven. "You forget my pet; I'm more sensitive about marking you than Julien is. I got this setup because I read it can give you the sensations you're craving without marking any worse than a spanking with a paddle. I'm going up to the next setting. If I don't hear your safe word, I will assume its fine and keep going. I won't be limiting myself to just your bottom, and I won't be stopping until I decide to try something else or I hear your safe word, so don't be afraid to use it if you need a break."

I heard her whimper as she nodded. Activating the wand, I tapped her ass again and listened to her cry out as she jerked in the restraints. I gave her half a minute to indicate if it was too much, but all she did was pant and struggle against the restraints, so I tapped the other side of her ass. The wand was only good for about fifteen minutes of use before it started to overheat, and I intended to use all of it unless she called for a break.

The next shocks went to the back of her thighs as I started working her over. Every fifteen seconds I gave her another jolt, randomly picking from her ass, thighs, hips, back and sides. I was careful to avoid her inner thighs because I was worried her juices might be too conductive. The wand lasted a bit longer than I expected, getting up to seventy strokes before I was too warm to continue and I had to set it down.

Looking over the back Mandy's body, I had to smile. From the middle of her back to her knees was a rosy pinkish red, but there was no indication it would bruise or develop any welts. From the puddle of juices that had dripped off her legs, I knew she had climaxed half a dozen times and she was hanging limply in the restraints, panting as she recovered.

"How do you not get aroused doing that," Marcello asked as I moved around to check on Mandy. "Just watching that was arousing enough that I can't wait to try it, although I hope my Mistress uses a lower setting on me."

"Yes, but you are getting aroused imagining yourself in the same position and thinking about how much you would enjoy it. I only do this because I know she wants it," I explained. "I've never gotten much out of even giving spankings. This was just a way to keep my pet happy without having to see welts all over her ass for the next few days."

I looked over at Marcello with a grin. "Feel free to use her body for your pleasure, unless you wanted to wait for your wife. She's more than wet enough for you to use her own juices as lubrication."

"I don't think she's interested," he replied with a shrug. "She turned me down the couple times I asked her to play. I wouldn't want to take advantage of her."

"I wouldn't say she isn't interested. Mandy is a slave and would only accept your offer if I told her to do so or I gave her to you for the night. She will probably turn you down the next time you ask her as well because I don't treat her like a slave in general, but I promised her I would in here. Me giving you permission to use her is consent in her eyes."

I reached up to wipe the sweat off Mandy's forehead as I looked into her eyes. "Isn't that right little slave? You only want to get fucked when I give you away, don't you? You're the only one of my pets who hasn't let Marcello fuck her ass yet. I think you should correct that."

Mandy turned her head as much as she could to look at Marcello. "Would you please come fuck my ass now? Master is right that the only way I will have sex with you is if he offers me to you. It's nothing against you, but my body belongs to my Master and I only share it if he tells me to. I am interested, but I have my own rules to follow."

"Won't it be a bit uncomfortable for you though," Marcello asked. "Being suspended like that can't be comfortable in the first place. Sex in that position would probably make it worse."

"I'm sure it will, but that just makes it more arousing for me. Please? This has already been the most intense experience of my life and I don't even know what else Master has planned for me. Getting fucked like this would make it even better," Mandy panted. "Just get a good grip on my hips so I don't swing too much and you will be fine."

I had to smirk as Marcello took her up on the offer. With how submissive he was with his wife, I would have thought he understood Mandy better, but I know he was willing to play with any of the girls if they asked even without his wife giving him to them. He got off on the submissive play, but he wasn't as deep into it as Mandy was.

When she moaned as he sank into her, I reached under the control panel and pulled out the case of electrodes. He was holding her still enough that I just had to stabilize her breasts to place the electrodes on each side of her nipples. I got the ones on her stomach, thighs and on each side of her clit placed and wired before they finished.

I configured the controls while I waited and gave her the first little shock across her clit when I heard Marcello moan. Her scream of pleasure was delightful. She slumped down in the restraints as he filled her ass, still whimpering and twitching as the current played over her clit.

As he pulled out, I tossed him a towel to clean up and started playing with the electrodes on her nipples. I loved her little whimpering cries as the pulses drove her arousal higher before I shut them off. "I know how sensitive your breasts are my pet, so I won't push it too hard there, but there will be a few painful shocks as we go. Let me know if they get too intense. Marcello, once you're finished cleaning her up, could you flip her for me?"