A Kitten's Tail Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught my look and shook her head. "Sorry, I really shouldn't have mentioned that. Let's just say that Master Julien's contact owes me and I wanted to keep Rebeca's name out of this. If he follows the script I gave him, he'll be allowed to serve his time in prison."

"I appreciate you wanted to keep Rebeca out of this. She's not really in a place where she could explain her desire to stay with me. I'm not sure I feel comfortable with you calling in favors from the Russian mafia though," I replied. "Hell, I'm not exactly comfortable with them knowing I exist."

I saw her frustration as she shook her head. "You have nothing to worry about. If anything, you and your pets here are safer because of this. It goes back to those secrets you said I could keep, so I'm hoping you'll just take my word for it. As for me calling in a favor, this doesn't even scratch the surface of what he owes me."

There was an edge in her voice I hadn't heard before. Whatever had incurred this debt had been hard on her, so I could understand her desire not to talk about it. "I do trust you, my dear. That doesn't mean I won't worry about the people I love, including you."

Her face softened and she smiled. "I love you too, Master. You have to remember that these people are businessmen primarily. Master Julien's family has been doing business with them for generations, and they want to keep that relationship because it's beneficial to them. This was just another business transaction that keeps the people I love safe. You get the added bonus of them knowing Master Julien was involved in making sure you were clean in this incident, so they will steer clear of your family in the future."

"I can't say I've had too many run-ins with the mob up to this point," I replied dryly. "I suppose it's good to know I won't have to worry about it in the future though. Do you think this incident is actually over?"

"I'm certain it is over. Those mysterious calls where Master Julien would hand me the phone and I would rush out of the room were from our contact," she explained. "Those three were the only ones involved. Because they didn't want to admit to doing the side job, they were afraid to bring anyone else in to help. When they asked for help to find Rebeca, they claimed she stole from them and they wanted to deal with it personally so no one would know why they were really looking for her."

I shook my head, glad the danger was at least past. "I know Julien said for me to keep the two of you until my trip to the island, but with the threat resolved, would you like me to arrange for you to return sooner? I don't want to keep you from your daughter."

I saw the sad smile as she shook her head. "I appreciate the thought, Master, but he said you could keep us until your vacation for a reason. Master Julien has changed the rules, but he wants to keep it fair for the ponies, so it was time to move her to the nursery. A couple extra weeks will make it easier on me when I do get to see her again. I know she is being taken care of, and Mei Ling loves having her. We're actually lucky because we don't have to deny knowing our children anymore."

"I thought Julien said he was going to have you retire early," I asked. "Well, at least semi-retired so you could help raise his children. Did I miss something?"

"No, you didn't miss anything, Master. He has one last, very important task for me to complete before I start taking care of my sisters' children. I need to have another baby," she said, fixing me with a sultry stare. "Your baby, Master. You do understand why he has asked you to breed Amanda and me. You're free to breed the other pets if you wish, but he was very specific about the two of us."

"He said something about wanting a fresh male in the gene pool," I replied, a bit confused. "Most all the men on the island can trace their parentage back to one of the ponies."

She shook her head and grinned. "That's why he asked you to breed a few of the ponies when you come for your long visit next summer. He wants you to breed Amanda and me because he considers you part of his family now, and the two of us have a blood relation to him. You're already part of the royal family by decree, but having children with a blood tie to him would solidify that bond."

"Is that his plan," I chuckled. "I recall him saying I was part of his family at one point, but I didn't think he would take it that far. I certainly have no objection to having a child with you or Amanda, although I hope the planned addition will be large enough for all the children. Mandy, where are we on those plans?"

"Piero is coming over tomorrow to meet with Marcello and me. We just need to approve the final plans and set a start date," Mandy explained. "We are reducing the smaller bedroom downstairs to extend the hallway and adding twelve rooms, each with its own bath. We decided to leave the hallway on the end empty for now, in case we need to add more on in the future."

I shook my head and laughed, but it was a distinct possibility I would need to add more rooms. Eight months ago, I was certain I could never have children, but now I already had three of my pets pregnant. Gianna would be off her birth control once Kiera delivered, and Scarlett would be back after Christmas so I could get her pregnant as well. I imagined Julien would give Amanda a couple months with her baby before sending her over, but that was three more pets I would be trying to get pregnant before spring rolled around. Even if I didn't choose to breed any of the other pets from the island, I still had Marta in a couple years, while Sonia and Kiera wanted more than one child apiece with me. Hitting more than twelve would be easy if I wanted.

Of course, I had to get through my physical therapy before I could start to have sex again. The girls had been relieved when I agreed to Mandy's request and stopped asking them to ride me. As if I could enjoy it, knowing they were holding back out of fear of hurting me. Katherine was the only one comfortable riding me, but I had only taken advantage of her extraordinary muscle control once in the time they have been here. Trying to keep things balanced with over a dozen lovers can get complicated.

I glanced back over my shoulder at Mandy. "Any other updates I've been too distracted to care about this past week?"

"Nothing really interesting," she replied. "I have all the accounts you asked for set up and your investment account is stable. We did really well on the commodities market, but we're hitting the retail part of the year so we won't have any big gains for the next couple of months. We would be doing better, but that American company we invested in and got such great returns off of is getting swamped in legislation right now."

"The utility units," I asked with a chuckle. "I'm not surprised. The utility market in the U.S. is a big business, and those units could make a huge dent in their profits. Julien said the unit he ordered for the stables should be in next week, and we are both excited about it."

Of course, saying we were excited was an understatement. If these new units worked half as well as we expected, they would still resolve the water, power and waste issues on the island. The first unit was going into the stables at my request after a talk with Kiera and Mandy. Kiera had let it slip during one of my sponge baths that it reminded her of her time in the stables, and they both confirmed my suspicions when asked.

The ponies were washed every day, but were lucky if they were showered twice a week because the water reclamation unit couldn't keep up with the demand. The new units were rated high enough that they could all be showered daily. It would only be a couple minutes to rinse after they were scrubbed down, but it was far better than sponge baths. I knew ponies would appreciate the change by how Kiera reacted to daily showers after we picked her out.

When we got back to the house, Katherine and Mandy helped pack in the groceries as Scarlett helped me out of the car. "Is it safe to assume that you and Katherine are no longer under security protocols now that the threat has been neutralized?"

"I have to update Master Julien tonight, but I think we can relax the security now," she replied. "I hope you'll consider keeping at least two of the pets with you if you go into town in the future, at least until you're fully healed. As you said earlier, you look like an easy target if someone wanted to mug you, and any of your pets could take down your average mugger."

"I'll keep that in mind, although I don't go into town much unless I'm taking the entire family in for something. I was asking more because you and Katherine have been a bit over dressed this past week and limiting your time with your sisters." I saw Katherine's grin as she walked over to join us. "I need to decide what I will allow the two of you to wear, as you didn't bring proper attire, and find a way to let your sisters enjoy some special time with you. First however, I think the three of us need a shower so I can enjoy the two of you together."

"I think we will all enjoy that, Master," Katherine replied. "As for our attire, we don't mind wandering the house naked, but I hope you'll allow Scarlett to wear a bra. I don't need the support, but she really does."

"I'm sure you've both noticed I prefer to have the girls wearing something. I was going to ask Zara and Marian to take the two of you into Intimissimi tomorrow morning. You've both seen what they wear around the house, and I'm thinking you would look good in something similar of the next couple weeks." They both gave Scarlett's chest a worried look and I laughed. "Don't worry; I'm sure you can find something in your size. I'll admit they won't have much selection in your size, but they should have some."

I could see they both looked worried still as I led them upstairs, but I could understand why. Scarlett was almost a J cup because she was lactating still, and finding anything in that size was difficult in most places. I was sure they could find something between Intimissimi and PrimaDonna that would fit her though.

My shower time with the girls was getting better at least. I could stand having the sling off long enough to enjoy letting them wash me. I could even wash them to an extent. With my left arm useless, it wasn't nearly as effective, but I still had both of them flushed with desire by the time we finished. That desire just got stronger as I lubed their bottoms up and slipped their plugs in.

As I led them into the bedroom, I looked back over my shoulder. "I think I want to watch the two of you taking care of each other first. Scarlett, lie back on the bed. Katherine, crawl up on top of her so you can both put your mouths to good use. I'll let you know when I want something different."

I spent a few minutes just watching the two of them enjoy each other. The love they felt for their partner was clear, but they were both doing what they could to put on a show for me. Depending on where I was standing, I could see one of them watching me as their tongues teased over their partners' clit and their fingers opened their partner up to give the most erotic view possible.

They both wanted me aroused enough to have them start taking care of me, but I was enjoying the show too much to stop it quite yet. I moved over to sit on the bed and relaxed as I watched them work each other through a couple more climaxes before I finally called them over. The desire in their eyes was clear as they crawled over to me.

"Katherine, you're going to need to start off by yourself. Scarlett, you're starting to leak a bit, but thankfully I'm a bit thirsty." Katherine just grinned as she crawled up between my legs and ran her tongue up my cock.

Scarlett smirked as she crawled up and offered me her nipple. "I think you're just looking for a reason to play with my breasts, Master. Not that I'm objecting of course, you're free to enjoy my body however you like. I just wish you were healed enough to enjoy me properly. As much as I enjoy having my sisters use toys on me, I miss the real thing."

I could understand her frustrations. The decision for me to get her pregnant had been made before she recovered from delivering Julia, and Julien didn't want to put her back on birth control because of it. Any sex she had since delivery would have been anal to avoid her getting pregnant.

"Where are you in your cycle?"

"I just finished my period yesterday, but I don't mind waiting a couple more weeks for you to heal," she replied. "You saw me with Sonia last night, and she is pretty damn good with that strap on. I just want to make sure your healed before you get me pregnant."

"The chances of you getting pregnant right now are slim at best. I know you don't mind waiting, but I wasn't asking if you did. I hate to think one of my pets is missing out on something. Jaden, Aaron and Marcello have been helping take care of my other pets, but that isn't an option for you." I glanced down and saw Katherine's grin as she continued running her tongue over my cock. "Since you're worried about hurting my shoulder, we just have to make sure you don't need to move much. I think Katherine can make sure you enjoy yourself even if your movement is limited. Now face your sister and take your seat."

Katherine sat back on her heels and grinned at Scarlett's hesitation. "Don't worry Scarlett; I'll make sure you both enjoy this, even if you can't move much. Isabella and I used to do something like this with Sean at least once a week. It started off as a way for me to work around my condition, but we had a lot of fun doing this for each other."

Scarlett sighed as she straddled my hips. "I'm more worried that Master won't get much out of this. I don't have the kind of internal muscle control that you do, so I'm not going to be able to do much for him if I can't move."

"I think he knew that when he told you to get on top," Katherine told her. "With us being able to play now, I could ask one of the other men if I needed to scratch that itch, but you don't have that option. Master is the only one allowed to be inside you until you get pregnant again. It's not like this is the first time Master has decided you need to cum before he does."

Scarlett grinned as she looked back over her shoulder. "Thank you for being generous, Master. I promise I'll make it up to you once you start your vacation. We haven't been able to play together on the new jet, and those beds are surprisingly comfortable."

"I remember, I spent a bit of time in them during my last trip. I did miss your special brand of customer service, although Periwinkle did a wonderful job in your place."

"I may need a few practice runs once we get airborne to make sure I haven't lost my touch, but we should verify that I remember how this works first." We both moaned as she slid down my shaft. "It's been far too long since you've been inside of me, Master, but I'm happy to report that everything is working, and feeling, wonderful."

I chuckled as I reached up to stroke her back. "I'll second that, but you need to lean back and let Katherine take care of you now. Katherine, her breasts still need to be drained while you play with her."

"Of course, Master. She doesn't get off on it the same way Kiera does, but she still enjoys having someone feed off her. I think she is going to go off pretty easy to be honest. She hasn't gone without this long since she lost her virginity, so she is already wound up just having you inside her."

I could already feel Katherine's fingers working over Scarlett's clit and grinned. "Let's make sure she ends her dry spell properly then. After you finish draining her, make sure she cums at least one more time and I'll decide if we're finished at that point."

Scarlett moaned as Katherine's head dipped out of sight. I could tell by the way her pussy was quivering around me that she was close and her hips started a subtle rocking motion as Katherine's fingers pushed her over the edge. The spasms felt exquisite as she climaxed. The girls had been holding back so they wouldn't climax when they were riding me, so I had missed the feeling of one of my pets' cumming with me inside her.

Katherine took her time feeding, bringing Scarlett off several times before she finished. That gentle rocking, plus the feeling of her cumming so freely had me close to the edge as well, and Katherine noticed how close I was to climax.

I felt her tongue trace over the base of my shaft as she started licking Scarlett's clit. Her fingers trailed over my balls, coming to rest on my perineum. The light touch grew firmer as she started massaging my prostate. That bit of added stimulation was enough to push me over the edge and I groaned as my cock swelled inside Scarlett.

The first pulse set off her climax and she moaned as she felt my seed spurting deep inside her. This was the feeling I had missed most. Having one of my pets climaxing as I emptied myself into them. Unfortunately the moment ended all too soon and Scarlett climbed off to curl up beside me as Katherine started cleaning me up.

"I'm a bit surprised you climaxed from that, Master. It's a shame I have almost no chance of getting pregnant this time, because that felt amazing," Scarlett purred. "Were you going to try that with your other pets? I barely had to move, and you seemed to enjoy it quite a bit."

"I did enjoy that," I replied, "but I won't be trying that with the others. Even knowing there is little chance of it hurting my shoulder, I don't think they would allow themselves to enjoy it as much as you did. I only did this for you because you don't have the option of asking one of the other men in the house. It's bad enough that Rebeca is going without because I'm the only man she will allow to play with her."

"I don't think she's feeling neglected, Master. From what I saw of her when she was in training, by choice she won't allow any man but the one she sees as her Master take her. I'm not sure why she sees oral sex differently, because she used to fight doing anything with another man, but I know Master Julien took her out of the pens for a few days and when she came back her attitude had changed significantly."

I shook my head, not sure I even wanted to know what Julien had done to train her. Not all the pets accepted their new lives easily, but they were forced to accept it eventually. It was all a matter of how long they wanted to fight the process, but there was never a doubt that they would give in at some point.

Katherine finished cleaning me, then made Scarlett roll onto her back so she could take care of her. When she finished, she looked up at me and smiled as she licked her lips. "Are there any other special duties you would like me to attend to, Master?"

I glanced over at the clock and shook my head as I got up to put my shorts on. "It's getting close to lunch time, so we should probably get ready. You can dress if you like, but I should warn you that you will both be naked right after lunch, as I have plans for both of you."

They surprised me when they both got up and started digging through their suitcase. Katherine caught my look and smiled. "I don't mind being naked, but I prefer to wear something if I have a choice. I'm used to wearing my feathers so I can show hints of what's underneath without being fully exposed."

I looked over what she was pulling out of their bag and smirked. "If you want something that covers you while still allowing you to expose a bit of skin, there are a couple light robes in the closet. I got them so I would have something to lounge around the house in, but with Sophia being here, I decided shorts were a better option."

Katherine hopped up and went into the closet as Scarlett slipped her bra on. "I think you and Master Julien are being a bit over cautious with Sophia. I had a long talk with her after the last time she walked in on Master Julien, and she promised not to do it again. She had been learning about human anatomy and reproduction in school, so she was just curious."