A Knack for Gardening

Story Info
The new house has a garden and something else...
1.4k words
4.35
45.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers

Derek finally had a place of his own. It was perfect, small but it suited a bachelor like him. It was a small cottage on the edge of the forest with a fair amount of land around it. It also had a massive garden that the previous owner had clearly took care of. Come to think of it, the realtor mentioned that the previous occupant went missing. Once Derek saw the garden all thoughts disappeared. Cherry blossom trees bloomed against the surrounding greens of other plants he knew nothing about, creating a feeling of serene and untouched beauty unlike anything he had ever seen before.

He was not a great gardener but Derek wanted to try to keep the splendor of this garden intact as best as he could. As he walked through the magnificent garden he noticed several peculiarly shaped flowers, they looked almost like open mouths with pink petals and a green center that resembled a tongue. Derek chuckled to himself as he wondered what kind of plant looks like that.

During the walk through the massive garden Derek saw several of these "mouth plants" in various parts, they grew in large bushes with a large central flower with pink or light blue petals. Then Derek noticed something that dwarfed all of the other surrounding flora. It was a gigantic tree with countless thick, rope-like vines that draped down from the branches. It looked akin to something you would see in a swamp in a fantasy movie.

Derek felt something strange when he walked beneath the colossal tree. He felt his spine shiver and it seemed like someone was watching him. Derek turned around but found himself alone in the garden. He turned back towards the tree and inhaled deeply, trying to relax. As soon as he did so he smelled something sweet coming from the tree.

"Funny, I didn't think trees smelled like that." Derek thought aloud

It took him a minute to think of what the smelled resembled. He sat down at the base of the tree and closed his eyes, just deeply breathing, taking in the aroma. After what felt like a few minutes, Derek knew what the smell reminded him of, it smelled like sex.

Derek opened his eyes as the realization hit him on the head. Right in front of his face was one of the rope-like vines pointing straight at him. Derek bolted upright and stared at the vine for a moment. This was not normal. The vine followed his movements, as if it was watching him. Derek slowly walked around the vine, now watchful of the others. He backed away from the tree, keeping his eyes locked on the vine.

As he backed away, Derek felt something wrap around his ankle shortly before he fell on his back. The moment his body hit the soft earth, several vines from the surrounding plants crawled across the ground on their own. They wrapped around his thighs, dangerously close to his member. Then to thicker vines wrapped around his forearms, pinning him down to the ground. Several thorny brambles ran across his chest and waist, tearing his clothes to shreds. Derek laid there, exposed to the garden.

"My, my. Who came into my home?" A voice came from somewhere in the garden.

"Is someone there?" Derek called out.

Then a woman with pale green skin walked out of the foliage. Her hair was made of brown vines which made them look similar to dreadlocks. She was completely nude, exposing her shapely breasts and voluptuous hips. Some leaves looked like they came out of her green skin.

"Who are you?" Derek asked.

"I'm the previous owner, this is my garden." She said with a mischievous smirk.

"Wh-why am I tied up like this? What's up with these plants?" Derek asked as one of the mouth plants he had seen earlier moved closer to his face.

"The secret is magic, but I'm missing a key ingredient for the ritual..." The woman explained.

"Magic?! What? What do you mean ingredient?" Derek stuttered out.

"You'll see." The woman said seductively

"Wha-?!" Derek started but the mouth plant latched onto his lips and the "tongue" began playing with his in a kind of french kiss.

Two more mouth plants grew from the ground, one wrapped its lips around one of his balls while the other began sucking on his cock. Derek moaned through the plant violating his mouth. Several thick vines wrapped around his stomach and waist, lifting him off the ground in a spread-eagle position. This was humiliating, he was getting raped by plants, what's worse was that he was somehow enjoying it! Derek felt the woman move behind him and press her body against his back. She licked his neck and nibbled on his ear.

"It looks like you're enjoying this..." She whispered.

"Mmmgff" Derek tried to speak but the plant just toyed with his tongue more.

The woman slid her hand down from his chest, over his stomach and over his hips before stopping on his ass cheek. Derek tried to move away but it proved to be nothing more than an anxious squirm. The woman firmly cupped his ass.

"Ooh? Squirming when I touch you here?" She said as she giggled mischievously.

"Mgffmm" Derek mumbled through the plant's tongue as he tried to move away from her.

The plant sucking on him was testing his endurance and trying to fend off this woman from behind him wasn't helping. He was close to cumming to this plant thing and the woman wanted to violate him more.

"I wonder what would happen if I did this?" The woman asked as she slid two fingers in Derek's ass.

"Mmmhmm!" Derek moaned as her fingers entered him. He came into the plant sucking on him as her fingers hit his prostate.

"Yes! Give me more nectar!" The woman moaned loudly as her fingers sped up their motions in his ass.

The plant continued to suck on his member, the other used its pseudo-tongue to play with his balls. Then two flowers slid around his chest and latched themselves on his nipples. It felt like they were gingerly licking them which brought Derek close to another orgasm.

"Your cum will be fertilizer for my garden." The woman panted as her fingers danced in Derek's ass.

Derek tried to resist his urges, his body wanted more but his mind was fighting to break free. He had to get out of this garden! His struggle to think through the pleasure was interrupted when the woman let her fingers slide out from Derek's cavity. The vines moved Derek so he was facing the plant woman. He looked down at her shapely waist to see a thick vine had sprouted from between her legs. The woman grinned as she grabbed Derek's hips and let the tip prod his ass for a moment. The vines around his thighs moved Derek's legs so they locked around her hips. The woman then thrust forward, her vine entered his ass.

"Mmmhgffmm!!" Derek moaned loudly through the plant.

"You'll need this, it'll make your seed strong." The plant woman panted as she thrust in and out of his ass.

Derek shuddered as this plant woman fucked him. He was about to cum again from this violent intercourse. She looked down into his eyes, and leaned in close.

"You're close? So am I" She moaned as her face showed lust incarnate.

It only took a couple more pumps before Derek felt the last of his cum about to release. He tried to tell her but he still couldn't speak. Then as Derek came, his seed greedily lapped up by the mouth plant, he felt warm liquid pour into his stomach. She thrust deeply into him before slowing until her vine was resting in his ass. The mouth plants finally released his mouth and penis. Derek panted loudly. The woman looked down lustfully at him.

"You gave me a lot...thank you. I would like to do this again. Would you like that?" The woman cooed.

Derek, still recovering from her load, nodded.

"Yes." He sighed.

"Good, my name is Jessamine." The plant woman said.

Derek couldn't even think straight. He couldn't think at all. The only thing he could feel was the ripples of pleasure he felt from the vines that still bound him. His mind was foggy, what was his name? Where was he? Nothing existed outside the garden, nothing existed except his plant mistress Jessamine.

"Poor little thing, do you want more of my nectar?" Jessamine asked, now seeming very kind.

"Yes...please" Derek begged.

"Good boy..." Jessamine said with that same smirk as before as she began thrusting in and out slowly.

Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers