A Knight Tale from Cardien Ch. 01

Story Info
Paper rpg d&d-ereb altor, tv-show merlin and some femdom.
7.4k words
4
18k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepkick1
deepkick1
34 Followers

A story with inspiration from paper rpg d&d-ereb altor, tv-show merlin and some femdom sexwrestling like ultimate surrender.

-------------

Aldin was a young noble in the kingdom of Cardien. He was from in the distant district of Inmark, there his father was wealthy baron and a vassal of the king. He was raised in the family's stronghold and had always got everything he wanted.

Inmark was a very extensive land who was sparsely populated, and was known for a calm and peaceful place. There hasn't been war in Inmark in over 200 years, and bandits and raids had been reduced to almost zero the last 20 years. Aldin had only got outside Inmark a few times, then their family had been invited to big royal ceremonies or so in the kingdom capital of Faltrax, but otherwise his overprotecting parents didn't want him to leave the safety in Inmark and often told stories about how dangerous the other part the kingdom of Cardien was, not to tell how hazardous the other kingdoms where outside Cardien.

The kingdom of Zorakin, the small kingdoms in the mountains and so on.But Aldin was pretty bored with his life in the Inmark manor, and longed for the day he would become 21 years old, as it meant he had to go the royal castle in Faltrax and be dubbed as a knight. His father was an important noble and as he was the only son, he was guaranteed the position as a knight on his twenty-first birthday.He had received some training to prepare him for the duties as a knight, by a few ex-soldiers who where living at the manor.

The training was mostly riding and fencing, and even if he was pretty lazy and spoiled, he had become pretty good at fencing. But as he never had done any hard work or physical training, he had an almost pale body with slim arms and legs and not much muscles.

One day the order came from the king that he would present himself in the castle to be dubbed as a knight of Cardien, and his new home as a knight would be the royal castle. His parents weren't very happy to send away their only son, and they told him stories about all the dangers he must look out for in the buzzing capitol city of Faltrax. Aldin only listen with half an ear, as he had heard this a thousand times before, and he was so exiting about leaving, and thought of all adventures he was going to experience as a knight.

He left for the long journey with one of his dads servants and after 6 days on horses, they arrived at the capitol of Faltrax and the big royal castle. Even if he had been there e few times before, he was always amazed by the size of the gigantic castle, with its 16 big towers raising high to the sky, and thousands of people living inside of it.

He was greeted by a female servant, who's name was Vala, who showed him how everything worked inside the castle, and he was very pleased to see his resident in the castle was the entire 7-th floor in one of the towers.

It took a while to take the stairs up to his room, but finally there where a very solid oak-door with big locks. The servant Vala, opened up so he could see his big, almost circular room. The room was luxurious furnished, and there was a door to a small room in the other end, where his future squire would live. There where tree windows with a fantastic view, where he could see the whole courtyard, the city and the fields and the ocean beyond the city.

It was a week until his dubbing as a knight, and during this time he must get himself a sword, a shield, an armour, a good horse and finally but the most important, choosing himself his squire. Aldin must admit that this question had been on his mind the most during the last months. In old ages, all squires in Cardien had been males, but over the last 50 years it had been more and more common among knights to take a female squire.

The current queen, who was a very powerful and popular queen, have promoted this trend, and over the last years there have even been a few females dubbed as knights, with was impossible not long ago.

As a future knight, he had heard all the arguments for and against choosing a female squire. The people, like his dad, who warn him of choosing a female squire often try use more rational arguments, they are too weak to carry his heavy armour for long distances, they get scared then things get violent, they wasn't tough enough and so on. But one old soldier often talked about how good it would be to have a female squire, to be able to choose the most beautiful young woman and have her to obeys your every need always, including your sexual needs.

The female squire had to obey her knight wishes, and he talked how he would have her make him a blowjob every night if he had a squire. The soldier, Borg, was a blunt and ruthless man, and often talked dirty, but Aldin couldn't help to be intrigued by the thought.

As the squire often lived in the same room as the knight, this sexual thing had actually been a known problem, as in the beginning, some knights female squires often got pregnant and these knights got a new squire who also got pregnant and so on. The queen got angry then she heard about this and decided to punish the knight who got their squire pregnant, by refusing them a squire for one year.

After this rule, it almost never happened again that a female squire got pregnant, and it meant public shame for the knight if he got his squire pregnant. The next day had come and he had to choose his squire today. The king had made it known among the servants and all servants or pages who wanted the duty had gathered on the courtyard.

Aldin was amazed of how many people who had showed up, it must have been over 100 people, maybe 150! But the duty as squire was very attractive as they got much higher status than most other people, and they had their quarters inside the castle while the other servants had their quarters in the simple houses outside the castle.

And there where usually only dubbed 3 or 4 knight a year, so the position was rare and exclusive to get. Vala told me what the eight typical duties of a squire were: 1 Carrying the knight's armour, shield, and sword, 2 Dressing the knight in his armour, 3 Carrying the knight's flag, 4 Replacing the knight's sword if it broke or was dropped, 5 Replacing the knight's horse with a new horse or the squire's, if the knight's horse be injured or killed, 6 Holding any prisoners the knight take, 7 Rescuing the knight should the knight be taken prisoner 8 Ensuring an honourable burial of the knight in the event of his death.

And Vala told him to pick out 10 of the people in front of him who he believed could do this duties best. Aldin had decided to pick out a female, but could still hear his father's voice about them where too weak, so he decided to pick up females who looked pretty tough but at the same time was beautiful.

He walked around, he put away the females who where too young or too old, who was too short or skinny, who wasn't very pretty. He was worried it would be very hard to find what he was looking for, but was pleased to find it wasn't very hard at all and he quickly found 10 young females who both had cute and interesting faces, and looked solid in their bodies.

As the 10 was picked up, they had to follow him and Vala to his quarters up in the tower. They had to sit and wait among the pillows and admire his big noble room, and was chatting and smiling, waiting for Aldin to call for them. Aldin sat down on the big table in the room and called them to sit by the table and answer his questions one by one, while the other sat quiet and listen.

First girl was Alwina. She answered his question carefully, about what she had done before, what her skill was, why she wanted to be his squire. Then he told her it was a hard and though job and asked her if she thought she was strong enough for it, Alwina said that all hard work had made her strong and surprised him by pull up her short sleeve and flexed her arm for him and asked him if she looked strong enough.

Aldin was surprised by the firm round muscle on the girls arm and couldn't help but lean forward and feel it. "-Hmm, that's very impressive, Alwina.", he told her and she could tell he was really impressed.

The next girl to the table was a 20 year old girl who name was Elyse, with long blonde hair, a very beautiful face and big blue eyes, about the same height as him and a curvy and solid looking. He was intrigued by this girl the first time he saw her, and felt almost nervous when asking her out like this.

She told him she was raised by the gray mountains near Zorakin, and had always worked very hard in the woods and raising horses with her two sisters and one brother. Two years ago she had come to the castle and said she had quickly gained a reputation of being both very loyal and hardworking. And she told him it was her big dream to become a squire, and especially to a knight who is as young and handsome as he was.

He almost blushed by her nice compliments, and asked if she thought she was tough enough to be his squire, and she told him growing up in the mountains near Zorakin, they had to defend their farm against both danger animals and even orc raiders from Zorakin, and she had learn some fighting skills from her father and her three siblings, and both the woodcutting and working with horses for many years had made her strong also, she said and, just as Alwina before her, she pulled up her sleeve and flexed for him.

Aldin was amazed to see that this girl had a muscle who was as least as impressive as Alwinas was, and when he felt it he could feel it was rockhard also. She promised him that she would make the most loyal squire, and she would live only to make him feel good and she would never forget any of her duties to him, if he picked her.

She smiled at him and she had a beautiful smile that almost made him nervous. He liked what he heard, and ordered her to sit back among the others and called for the third girl. When he had talked to all the girls, they had to leave his room and wait as he was going to decide who he would choose. The girls must have seen his impressed reaction after the first girl flexed for him, because they had all flexed for him after that.

He was both surprised and amazed by the size of the arm muscles on these young females. Almost all of them had a visible solid round muscle when they flexed. He was both intrigued and a bit intimidated by their flexing. In Inland all the girls he met where very weak and not athletic at all and his father often talked about it was only men who had muscles. But he had read stories about foreign woman who where fighters and he thought it was cool.

I wished his father had seen these impressive young women flexing. But in the other hand he was a little bit intimidated at the same time. Even if he was good at fencing, he had a very slim body and he knew he had very little visible muscles himself. He notice this more here at the royal castle, there most people seemed bigger than him and he deliberate used long sleeves to cover his slim arms. But that would not be a big problem after he gets his knight armour and coat, he would look very buffed then, he thought for himself.

But he had to decide, and it didn't take long for him to choose no 2, the blond mountain girl Elyse with the nice smile. Vala went outside to get her, and when Elyse got inside the room again, Aldin told her that he wanted her to be his squire.

She screamed right out in the air, and jumped up ad down, and got to him and gave him a hug that almost pressed the air out of his lungs. She kissed him on the cheek before stopping herself and blushing as she looked at him, let go of her big hug and got down on both knees, bowing her head.

"I'm sorry, knight Aldin, but I got so excited. This is all I ever wanted, I am so thankful for this." She said not daring to look at him.

"- Oh, no harm done. You don't have to be sorry. Get up again, Elyse." he said in an amused voice.

He and Vala then showed her room and bed to her, and she beamed with joy and said she could not wait to move her stuff in here.

Blacksmith The next morning Vala showed them to the blacksmith and told them Aldin would get his armour there today, and it would take all day. Beorn the blacksmith was an old sturdy gray haired man with big arms and belly. Aldin and Elyse studied the blacksmith shop with interest, there where many helmet and armours hanging on the walls.

Beorn ordered Aldin to dress down to his underwear so he could get all measurements, and he did so. He felt he was a little uncomfortable with so little clothes on in front of the beautiful Elyse, and it was almost as Beorn, noticed this and said to him

" - Relax, she is your squire, and she will undress you everyday from now on, so you better get used to it." He said and giggled a little. Beorn began to take his measurements, and put a tape around his chest, upper arms, wrists, thighs and so on and writing down notes. Beorn muttered to himself

" - Damn, these knights is getting smaller and smaller for every year. My own granddaughter has bigger measurements then the last two knights, and she's just 16 years."

Aldin heard it but didn't reply, and hoped Elyse didn't hear his remark. Beorn began his work and after a long time then the armour was ready he took an equal long time to instruct both Elyse and I how to dressing the armour correct. It was many straps and belts who had to be fastened and secured. Aldin would mostly stand still as Elyse walked around be and secured one armour-plate after another on his slim body with her firm hands.

She stretched some straps really hard and Beorn had to stop her "- Easy, easy, young girl. It's good you have strong fingers, but you don't wanna suffocate your young knight, don't you? You cannot stretch them so hard.".

Elyse apologizes to him and had to release the strap a little. When she strapped on the armour on my upper arm Beorn stopped her and showed her that even if she had put the strap in the last hole the armour was still a bit loose. Both Beorn and Elyse squeezed his upper arm and Aldin felt uncomfortable again, and tried to flex his muscle a little so it got bigger.

"- You feel it? His arm is still a little small for this strap, I have to change it to a smaller strap." Beorn said and put the finger under the strap and my arm. Beorn changed the strap to a smaller one and Elyse then could fasten the smaller strap tight around my upper arm so the armorplate was secured.

Aldin thought to himself he was pretty sure Beorn had deliberate put on a too big strap on his arm to point out he had small upper arms, and was annoyed by this.After a long day, where Elyse had to dress and undress him in his armour six times, Beorn was satisfied with her skills, and they could return to their quarters.

After climbing all the stairs to his quarter they where back in his room again. He was a bit out of breath by all the stairs but noticed Elyse didn't seemed short winded at all and he decided not to complain about the stairs.

The sun had gone and they was about to go for sleep. Aldin ordered Elyse to dress and undress his armour once more. He knew he wanted his squire to pleasure him sexually, just as Borg often talked about, and he thought it was no use waiting too long for this. So when Elyse was undressing his armour, and sat down on her knees in front of him to unstrap the leg plates, he gripped her wrist and guided it to his underpants so she could feel his cock.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up at him. " I want you to suck it. I want you to suck my cock." Aldin said to her. " - Are you sure? You know you aren't allowed to make your squire pregnant, so you can't go all the way." Elyse said and didn't look too excited.

" - I know, but a little cocksucking have never made anybody pregnant." He answered her

" -You're right. OK, I do this if you really want to." Elyse said. She moved in closer, still on her knees and pulled out Aldins cock. She began her job, jerking his cock with one hand and sucking it with her mouth at the same time.

I wasn't the first time he had received a blowjob, but Elyse's firm and strong hand and beautiful face and mouth made it hard to hold back and he was surprised how fast she made him shoot his cum. Elyse viper off herself and continued to undress his armour as nothing happened, but he could se a sly grin on her face.

Aldin still stood there, his body still shaken, and was amazed by her skill, and relived she had accepting the order to pleasure him like this. He hadn't been sure of this, and he wasn't too happy to change squire after just a few days.

The next day they had to choose horses, both for knight Aldin and his squire Elyse.

Aldin had done a lot of horse riding and seen a lot of horses in the family's estate, and the thought he knew a lot about horses. But Elyse managed to surprise him again. She had done a lot of horse breeding almost all her life and seemed to know everything there is to know about choosing the right horse.

He was impressed and told her so, and she just smiled at him and said she just wanted to help her knight. Elyse seemed to have very good hand with every horse and often managed to secure and calm down horses that neither he nor the stable guy could hold steady.

Aldin understood what she meant by saying horse breeding had made her strong, course holding and securing the unruly horses demanded a lot of strength and he was impress how this cute and curvy young woman manage to control them. It almost took the whole day at the stables, they sat up on about 10 horses before they finally choose one horse each.

They had also a good time and talked and laughed a lot together during the day, and he was happy to getting to know her better.

Next week, went fast, and he was dubbed as a knight together with two young males and one young woman. The Queen seemed especially pleased to dub the woman as a knight. There were now five female knights in the castle, and all five had been dubbed the last few years.

The first few weeks as a knight, the days where alike. He had one hour sword training before noon. The rest of the day was mostly meeting nobles, eating or drinking at the court, meet the knight order for reports of the status in the kingdom. He was doing pretty well in the swords training, and seemed to have a natural agility and quickness, and he did often well against even the more experienced knights during training.

All the squires was watching us during their sword training, and Elyse often said Aldin was the best swordfighter she ever seen, how he was amazing to look at and so on, after his training was over. Hearing this stuff from his beautiful squire made him feel very good.

If his day was mostly over after the training, Elyse's day had just began, hand she had to do lots of heavy working, taking care of the horses, polish his armour, sharpen his sword, cleaning his resident and so on every day. And about every second day he asked her to do her blowjob for him, witch she always did with great skill.

Even if his day where good, he began to be a bit restless, and dreamed of some knightly adventures. The meeting with the knight order about the status in the kingdom often took up the problem with the Order of the red moon. It was an order who worshipped Inashtar the goddess of fire, war and the unrestrained urges of lust.

There were many Inashtar temples in the kingdom of Kardien, and the order or the red moon has been around for many hundred years. But the last few years something had happened and in the remote and rocky district of Kalte, the Red moon had begun to be violent, not respecting the king's law.

There was report every week of red moon priestess who was threatening villages in Kalte, who was demanding tribute from villages, about kidnapping and even murders on people who don't do as red moon says. Many villages in Kalte pay tribute to Red Moon now, as they feel the King can't protect them. The king had sent both soldiers and knights to Kalte to stop this, but Kalte is vast and have many places to hide, and they never seem to find the Red Moon rouges.

deepkick1
deepkick1
34 Followers
12