A Knight's Tale

Story Info
Love transcends all odds for them to meet again.
1k words
3.64
22.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day dawned all to early for Sir Jason, high knight of the Court of Sol. He stirred and tried to hide from the beams of sunlight invading into his room.

After a long while he was finally full awake. He looked down at himself his chest with it's slight hairy surface covered in the sweat of an already warm day. Jason rubbed his stomach and remembered his love Jade would be waiting for him by midday. He sprang out of his bed the thoughts of their last encounter arousing him some as he pulled on his blue leggings and fiddled with a white jerkin.

As he started down the stairs to the main hall of the castle of Sol he heard a cry, no a plea, from the courtyard. Jason drew his longsword and ran to meet the lady who needed help. As he stepped out he saw the hideous Orc holding the young woman by the hair...It was Jade!

The sight of this brought Jason's anger to a peak as he rushed at the creature who was salivated at the thought of ravaging his dearest. With one quick slash the orc's hand fell to the ground as he creature grabbed the bloody stump and ran for it's life.

"Jade...Are you alright m'love?" Jason managed to ask as he embraced her tightly, his left hand stroking her long black hair as his right patted her back soothingly.

"Y..yes I think so." Jade held to him as she cried in relief, part of her bodice had been ripped by the monster's hand as one of her ample breasts was almost in view. Seeing this aroused Jason but he knew what had happened and that it was no time for such trivial thinking. He removed his jerkin and placed it around Jade and hugged her again taking her back to his room in the castle.

"Jade, what happened love?" he said softly against her as he kissed her forehead.

Jade stayed against him crying from the fear and thoughts of what she narrowly escaped,"I...I don't know. I was coming to your room to see if you slept late again and that..that.." she teared for a moment but swallowed hard being comforted by Jason's presence,"that thing attacked me and tried to rape me."

"Shhhh..It's alright m'love nothing will happen to you when I hold you in my arms." Jason smiled as Jade looked up at him and kissed him on the lips gently, the feeling of her soft mouth against his was divine. Jason kissed back tenderly as they held each other, soon their tongues began to dance between their mouths as they both realized that the anxiety and comfort had aroused them both.

"Jason..." she muttered as she looked down breaking the kiss and saw his throbbing manhood bulging against his leggings. "Oh dont worry about..." Jason was cut short as Jade moved her hand down and began to slowly rub his crotch with her palm. She pulled his leggings down and smiled at his erection and kissed the tip of it.

"Mmmmmm," she licked her lips savoring his taste as she brought her tongue against him swirling it around the reddish purple head of his penis bringing a soft moan from his lips."May I relieve some of your pressures love?" Jade inquired as she fondled his testicles in her left hand massaging them with her fingers.

"Yes..mmmmm...oh please do love" was all Jason could murmur as Jade slowly wrapped her lips around his head and suckled it in her mouth bringing a loud moan from Jason who bucked his hips a bit moving some of his length inside her mouth. Taking that as a go ahead Jade moved down slowly taking in his entire length and letting it press down her throat as she moved up and down knowing just when to suck and flick his tip with her tongue to drive him mad.

"Oh my lord love I'm going to.." Jade cut him off with a mischevious look as she sucked his head hard and squeezed his testickles pushing him over the edge as his manhood erupted inside her mouth causing stream after stream of hot viscous fluids to shoot down her throat. As they lay back he looked at her and smiled.

"Now it's my turn." He moved over and slowly slid his hands up her legs to her thighs and felt her cotton panties. He slid them down seeing them translucent from her excitement as he brought his tongue up slowly along hte length of her slit causing her to moan in passion and lace her fingers in his hair trying to push his tongue deeper, and yet he stayed at a steady pace bringing it back down and up again until he spread her lips apart seeing her love juices flowing now he saw her clit and began to lave at it viciously nibbling and tugging on it with his teeth causing it to harden as she almost screamed in ecstacy. He brough his tongue from her clit and begin to flick it back and forth rapidly making her hips buck up against his face.

"Oh love...Please taste me from the inside." The begging moan was obliged quickly as Jason slid his tongue inside her twirling it around to massage her entirely then slowly drew back and moved up bringing his now re-hardened penis to her entrance."Yes love....oh please enter me" Jade pleaded him as he thrust his hips against her tight womanhood causing his manhood to penetrate into her with some resistance.

"Mmmmm Jade..." Jason looked at her and removed the jerkin he placed around her as well as the bodice as he began to lick at her nipples and suckle at her left one thrusting inside of her causing her to shriek in pleasure, this being her first time to ever be entered and with him she thought it was too good.

Soon Jason thrust inside her as he broke the barrier that held her maidenhood and suddenly Jade felt her muscles tense squeezing Jason's manhood as he thrust inside of her the waves of passion enveloping both of them as they were both brought to an incredible orgasm.

They lay there in each other's arms. Jason was still inside of her but that was not even thought of as they looked into each other's eyes, Jason slowly stroked her hair and smiled,'I love you Jade.'

'And I love you Jason' she smiled back and soon both were dozing peacefully their love being eternal and in that comfort they rested that entire eve.