A Knock At The Door

Story Info
A teenage girl comes to the door while my wife is in the shower.
1.1k words
3.82
123.5k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot and sticky summer day. The humidity was off the charts. I had just finished cutting the grass and was trying to cool off in front of our hopelessly out dated air conditioner. That's how it started.

My wife and I lived in a modest middle class house in the modest middle class suburbs. We weren't rich, but we were not hurting. I had a good job as an engineer and she was a high school teacher. We didn't have any kids even though we had been trying for years. We'd both kind of given up without really talking about it. I loved kids and it really bothered me to think that I wouldn't get to be a father. I eventually made my peace with it. I guess that feeling of needing to fill some fatherly role is what made me start spending more time at the high school with my wife. She was an amazing teacher. The kids loved her. I used to come by from time to time and have lunch with her. She was always surrounded by the kids. Boys and girls. She just had a unique openness and was so likable. It didn't hurt that she was also smoking hot. At 37 she was in the best shape of her life. 5' 10", athletically built, long tan legs, perfect ass, small perky B cup breasts, and long dark brown hair.

I started visiting more and more. The kids immediately took a liking to me and it felt good to have their attention. They looked up to me. I was the cool older guy. The guys joked around with me. The girls lightly flirted with me. Nothing crazy. Just Harmless teenage flirtation. I didn't mind. It actually stroked my ego. I was 40 and although I was in great physical shape, there's nothing like some cute teenage girls checking you out to make you feel great. I bonded with many of them. I was sorry when the summer finally came and I wouldn't get to see them.

I was lying there in front of the AC. My sweaty shirt stiking to my chest. My wife had just come back from a run and was taking a nice long cool shower. I dint know how she can run in that heat. I was barely able to push the lawn mower around without passing out. That's when I heard it. An unmistakable knock at the front door. I stood up slowly still feeling slightly light headed and walked to the door. As I opened it I was surprised to see one of my wife's students...well I guess former students standing there. It was Tiffany. She was standing behind her bike that she had just dismounted, holding a bicycle helmet, and trying to straighten out her hair from the "bike head" left by the helmet. When I opened the door she smiled and I was amazed how much it me.

Tiffany was one of my wife's favorite students. Even before I started going to school I heard her tell me stories about this girl. She was brilliant. She was a straight A honor student and the head cheerleader. She was also remarkably beautiful. Very short and petite frame, yet surprisingly large and firm breasts. She was five foot even and maybe 100lbs soaking wet. She had chim length blonde hair, large bright green eyes that always looked kinda mischievous in some way. And like I said firm 34C breasts that looked like they had to be fake, but knew were real.

"Hey Tiffany! My wife didn't tell me you were coming over today" I said, "C'mon in. She's in the shower, but she'll be out soon."

She walked in and brushed past me a little too closely. I could smell her body, her hair, and her perfume. In was incredible. I had always looked at her as a daughter, but now I realized she was 18. She wasn't a child. I felt something stir in my pants.

"Actually, I wanted to see you. I was hoping your wife wouldn't even be here. I didn't see her car." She said.

"It's in the shop." I told her, so confused as to why she would possibly want to see me specifically when my wife was gone.

She was wearing a light pink tank top. I could see her white bra beneath her shirt. Her skin was tan and radiating heat. She wore short denim shorts and flip flops. I asked if I could get her something to drink and told her to make herself more comfortable. As I walked into the kitchen and poured us both tall glasses of iced tea I realized that I had a full on erection right now. I was dumbfounded. This high school girl young enough to be my daughter was getting me extremely nervous. I noticed that the shower was still running. I hoped that by the time wife came downstairs my cock would have had time to calm down.

I walked back into the living room. Tiffany was completely naked. Laying provocatively on my couch. Legs spread. Holy fuck. My eyes took in the sight as I stood there like an idiot. Mouth hanging open. Cock hard and straining against my shorts. Mind swimming. Was this really happening? I tried to protest but I couldn't seem to get any words out.

"Well, do you like what you see?" She asked giggling a little and then ran her hands over her tits, squeezing them and letting them fall.

"What are you doing?" I finally managed to croak out. "My wife is upstairs and could catch us." I realizedtoo late that what I said sounded like my only objection to fucking this girl was being caught red handed. Maybe it was.

"Come on. We can hear the water running. As soon as it stops I'll get dressed. Just come ober here. " She said

It was like a magnet. I slowly walked to her. She got off the couch and down onto her knees in front of me.

"We really shouldn't " I said half heartedly as my parts were being unzipped. She pulled out my cock and even I could smell the strong scent of sweat and sex. Oh my God. I realized that last night I had fucked my wife. I didn't take a shower or clean my dick off. Then I cut the grass in the heat today. It was a thick pungent smell. I could smell my wifes crusted pussy juices on my cock. Tiffany didn't hesitate even the slightest bit. Before I could wrap my mind around what was about to happen it wad happening. My cock was in her small, tight, hot mouth. She sucked and licked and I thought that I must be going to hell for this.

Just when I thought I was going to blow my load down her throat we both heard the water shut off. My wife was getting out of the shower. Tiffany looked up and our eyes met while my cock was still deep in her mouth.

To be continued...