A La Jolla Parallel

Story Info
Familiar beach is visited by very different couple.
2.5k words
4.22
37.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To The Reader: Some scientists postulate that more than one universe exists. In fact, there are those who believe that there may be an infinite number of parallel universes that exist side-by-side. This would mean that an infinite number of you exist, in multiple different universes. This theory is so popular that a movie was actually made about it - 2001'sThe One, starring Jet Li.

This story is written based upon the idea that more than one universe exists. While Jason Garrett and Erin Benning were losing their virginities on the beach inA La Jolla First, who knows what could've been going on in another one of the universes. This story contains many similarities toA La Jolla First; however, it is more than just a re-write - it is definitely a story that stands on its own.

My name is Jason Le'Garte. My last name is French, and it's ridiculous. It's pronounced lay-GA, but you have to make it sound like you're hocking a loogie at the end. I can't tell you how much that name pissed me off growing up.

I had been dating Kelli Windsor for about six months. Before we were together, we had been very good friends for over a year. Looking back on it, it's hard to believe that as recently as January of 2003, I had regularly confused her with her best friend, Sara Parker.

I had remarked on this to her earlier in the day, and she had agreed how funny it seemed, that two people who had barely known each other a year and a half before could now be desperately in love with each other. "It's probably for the best," I had said, "when you consider some of the stuff that happened this afternoon!"

It was September 2004. We were in San Diego for Labor Day weekend, along with the college group from our church. We had gone to Pacific Beach that afternoon because, well, Pacific Beach is arguably the best beach in San Diego – or, for that matter, southern California. While we were at the beach, we had gone out into the ocean for quite a while with our friends Erin, Cory, and Alexis – because, after all, what else is there to do on the beach besides tan and swim?

The waves that day were rather high, but they were breaking fairly close into the beach, and we were almost even with the end of Crystal Pier, so we were enjoying just riding over the tops of the waves as they came in. Then, as we were standing in the ocean waiting for the next wave, Cory looked out toward the ocean and simply muttered, "Oh, shit."

I turned toward the ocean. A massive wave was cresting about thirty feet from where we were. "PARTY WAVE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I braced myself for the impact.

WHAM. The wave slammed into us with the force of thousands of gallons of salt water. I was knocked head over heels, but recovered quickly. However, as I was standing up, I saw Erin rushing toward me on the wave, and as she ran straight into me with the force of the wave, I was knocked over... and I felt as she reached out for support, grabbed my board shorts, and managed to pull them straight down to my feet.

There I stood, in the Pacific Ocean, my shorts around my ankles, and my exposed penis the victim of the shrinkage that comes naturally with cold water. Erin quickly stood up, bright red. "Oh my God," she said, "I am so sorry." Kelli looked at me with a rather amused grin and a cocked eyebrow.

I quickly pulled my shorts back up. Though I was quite sure I was probably blushing just as much as Erin, I did my best to simply shrug it off. "No big deal," I said. "It happens... well, it doesn't, but it's not a big deal."

Cory and Alexis stumbled back out to us, and noticed us standing there, Erin and I still rather red, Kelli doing her best to hold her laughter in. "What the..." Cory began, but then just let it die.

Neither Erin nor I said a word to the other for the next fifteen minutes. Then, another party wave came crashing in, and as it swept me off my feet, it turned me around, just in time for my face to impact Kelli's crotch.

The impact knocked me all the way over, and Kelli got bowled head over heels over me. As she stood up, she just started laughing, as did I. This was just turning out to be a ridiculous day.

Fortunately (and I say fortunately because I don't think any of us, ESPECIALLY me could have handled much more embarrassment), there were no more such incidents that afternoon. The rest of the day progressed smoothly (with the exception of Cory getting stung by a manta ray), and our group headed off to La Jolla that evening, tanned and tired.

That evening found me sitting in a corner of the hall of the church we were staying at, working on homework for my theory of psychological disorders class (I know, call me a nerd, call me whatever, but I needed to get it done). After a while, though, I just couldn't take it any more. I got up and started pacing around the church. At one point, I passed Erin.

"Hey Jason," she said with a smart-ass grin, "I heard there's a full moon out tonight. Have you seen it?"

With a laugh, I gave her the bird and continued pacing. That's when Kelli tapped me on the shoulder.

"Jason," she said, "you know how I've always wanted to go for a romantic walk on the beach under a full moon?"

"Dammit," I replied, "enough with the full moon jokes. Are you and Erin in on this together?"

Kelli just looked at me. "No, Jason," she replied. "I'm serious."

Hmmm. Well, a romantic walk on the beach with the woman I loved. Was I going to say no to that? Hell no!

And so now, here we were, walking along La Jolla Shores, on a beautiful moonlit night. As we walked along, mostly in silence, a muted air horn broke through the sounds of the waves lapping against the shore. We both looked out to sea, to where a formation of navigation lights formed a large ship. As we stood there watching, a bright light swooped over the deck of the ship, and rocketed up into the night sky, until we couldn't see it any more.

"It's the USSNimitz," I said. "She's supposed to be docking at San Diego for a refit, so I guess they must be flying the air wing off her and landing it at NAS North Island before they dock." Kelli's parents had both been in the Navy, so I knew she would understand exactly what I was talking about.

She nodded and said simply, "Cool," and we continued walking down the beach. We had gone only a little further when she snapped, "Dammit," and almost stumbled.

"What's up?" I inquired. "Something bite you?"

"No," she said. "It's these flip-flops. I bought them at Target right before we left, and now I can't seem to get them to stay on my feet."

"You bought new flip-flops?" I asked. "You, who owns something like twenty pairs?"

"Yeah, me," she replied. "What can I say, I'm a flip-flop addict."

We kept walking along the beach, and then I saw a somewhat secluded outcropping of rock. I started aiming Kelli toward it.Perfect make-out spot, I thought to myself. As we walked behind the rock, for just an instant I saw what almost seemed like an after-image burned on my retina. But what it looked like was two people having sex - and they looked remarkably like me and Erin Bennett.

Weird, I thought. And then I heard, almost too imperceptible to actually hear, but just right there, a moan - the moan of a female having an orgasm.

"What the heck was that?" Kelli asked, swinging her head around quickly.

"You heard it too?" I said.

"Yeah, but I didn't see anybody around here."

"Well, at least I know I'm not crazy."

Then we heard it again. Therehad to be somebody out there having sex. I stepped back out of the out-cropping, and the moaning went away. I looked around - nobody.

"How weird," I said. "It's almost as if we had a hallucination at the same time."

Then the moaning started again - no louder, but more frequent, and more persistent.

"Wow," said Kelli, her face starting to flush. "I gotta be honest, that sound is really starting to turn me on."

She grabbed me and pulled me to her, kissing me with all her might. Her tongue snaked its way into my mouth, almost as if she was possessed with a sexual power I had never seen before. My dick started to harden against her leg.

Noticing it immediately, she pulled away from me. But instead of acting in repulsion, she said, "Let me see if I can do something about that!"

With one swift motion, she pulled my beltless jeans and boxers all the way down to my ankles. My cock, seven inches erect, sprang proudly out into the night air, definitely much larger than when it was unexpectedly exposed this afternoon.

"Hmmm," said Kelli appreciatively. "Amazing what a little warmth will do for part of the body!"

Then she kissed the tip of my cock. Oh God, that felt amazing. Sticking out her tongue, she began to swirl it around the tip. She took a little more of it into her mouth and gently began moving back and forth. Oh shit, I had to get my mind off of it somehow, or I was going to lose it...

And Maddux takes the mound. Bonds is at the plate. If he connects here, he'll not only give Colorado the win over Chicago, he'll not only clinch the NL West title for Colorado, but at the top of every mind in America, he'll hit home run number 756 – the home run that will break Hank Aaron's record. Maddux winds up. Here it comes – a trademark Greg Maddux 95 mph fastball, and as it crosses the plate, Bonds swings at it...

The imaginary baseball game going inside my head stopped just short of Barry Bonds hitting the record-breaking homer as Kelli broke into my reverie, saying, "So, Jason, what do you think?"

As I snapped back to the present, I realized that Kelli was now standing in front of me, completely nude. It was immediately apparent that the backyard tanning she did was ONLY in a thong, as the only white skin she had was a very small patch around her pubic area. She stands 5'7", but only weighs about 115, which gives her a tiny frame. Her breasts were small, but perfect for her body. Her hips swelled slightly, giving her a tiny, lithe, and yet very womanly look.

"Wow," I said. "You- you look unbelievable..."

"Why, thank you," Kelli replied. "That means a lot to me coming from you. And Jason..."

The next thing she said, she could've knocked me over with a feather. "I want to make love to you. I want you to be my first."

"Whoa," I replied. "Kelli, don't get me wrong, I couldn't think of anybody better to be my first than you, but I thought you wanted to wait till marriage!"

"Jason," she said, "I've realized that I love you more than words can describe. And really, making love is the ultimate expression of love, don't you think?"

Well, I couldn't dispute that.

"Besides which," she said, "I think we should take care of that."

She pointed at my cock, which was still pointing skyward, hard as a rock. She walked over to me, and placing her hands on my shoulders, sat me down on the beach, and then laid me all the way back into the sand.

Standing back up, she straddled me, and then crouched down, until her pussy lips were just touching the head of my cock. Very slowly, she slid her pussy down over the length of my cock. I felt a touch of resistance at one point, and noticed her grimace in pain as I broke through her hymen, but after I was through, her face relaxed.

She slowly began a rocking motion on my cock, and then began to more rapidly pump up and down. After all the build-up for this, I felt like I was going to cum almost immediately, and that would've sucked for both of us. I reached up and grabbed Kelli's tiny hips, physically forcing to slow down – although she didn't seem to notice. I took control of the tempo, and at one point, stopped her hips when they were up in the air, and began to pump up and down, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, rather than her sliding up and down on it.

After a moment, I rolled her over onto her back, and began thrusting in and out. Kelli's eyes closed and her mouth dropped slightly open. Tiny gasps and moans began to escape from her, mixing with the hallucinogenic moans in the background. As I felt blood rushing to my head and cum start to build up in my pelvis, I began to thrust faster and faster.

All of a sudden, I heard voices approaching. Not just any voices, either – it was Alexis and Erin... with PASTOR DAN...

"Uh-oh," I said.

Kelli opened her eyes. "What is it?" she gasped.

"Don't worry," I said.

I thrust faster and faster, bottoming out with each push. Suddenly, her body began to shake. Her face contorted in ecstasy, and her eyes grew really wide. "Oh my God..." she whispered.

Then she started moaning, louder and louder. Oh, shit, I thought, they're going to hear us.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" she suddenly yelled.

That drove me straight over the edge. With a deep grunt, my body froze with my cock as deep as it would go inside of her. It spasmed, and then released, as it shot semen deep inside of Kelli. Six, seven, eight prolonged spurts, and as I finished cumming, so did she. I rolled off of her and collapsed on the beach. She just laid there for a moment, her face flushed, her hair wrecked. As we lay there, Alexis, Erin, and Pastor Dan walked right past us – but somehow managed to not see us.

As Kelli stood up, our combined juices, along with a little blood, dripped down her leg. Without even asking me, she grabbed my boxers, and wiped it off. Oh well, I guess I'd be going commando!

We got dressed – me now minus underwear – and she buried my boxers underneath the sand. Then we both walked out from behind the outcropping and caught up to our friends and our pastor.

"Hi, guys," said Pastor Dan as we approached. "Been out here long?"

"Oh, about forty minutes or so," I said.

"Have you been enjoying yourselves?"

I just looked at Kelli and started laughing. She looked at me, and an evil grin formed on her lips. She looked back to Pastor Dan and said, "You have no idea..."