A Ladies Quickie

Story Info
Fucking my colleague in the Ladies Loo after work drinks.
1.7k words
3.59
25.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare had only joined the department a few months ago and to be honest, initially I didn't pay that much attention. Don't get me wrong, she's a good looking woman, tall, slim and with a lovely narrow waist to offset a nice big pair of tits. She has a pretty face too, long light brown hair, blue eyes you could stare at all day and a cute upturn to her nose that adds a little something.

All said though, times are busy and with her being about twenty years younger than me, I suppose I placed her out of my league and out of my mind.

Oh, how things can change. Last night, after work the department went for a bit of a do, nothing special, just a few drinks at one of the local pubs.

Clare was a little late as she had gone to change from her work wear to something more casual, and was now in a figure hugging blue top and tight jeans, showing that lovely female form at its best, half a dozen small silver rings adorned her ears and one in the middle of her lower lip.

She looked good, really good and was sat across the table from me. We had the odd glance and a little flirting, you know the kind of thing, a knowing look, a slight innuendo, banter really, almost daring each other to go that little bit further. There was even a little footsie after she 'accidentally' brushed against my leg three or four times while looking me straight in the eye and smiling.

Later, as the evening progressed, people left, moved around, went to the loo or for a smoke and we eventually ended up sitting next to each other. We were both involved in different conversations, but would occasionally interject in each others and seemed to be on much the same wavelength. The flirting got bolder then and we were touching each other, not really sexually, just a light brush of the back of a hand against a thigh, a lingering touch of a finger against the small of the back as one of us would lean forward for a drink. Close to sexual I suppose, but not real close.

We continued our separate conversations, not once acknowledging each others touch, though we were both more than aware of what we were doing, and where our intentions lay.

As it got later, the boldness of alcohol started to take a step forward and we got a little braver, not just a touch on a thigh but a hand rested there, fingers lightly dancing. People were leaving now, one after the other, until it was only the two of us and a couple of unaware die-hards cuddling glasses.

I said something like "I'll have to go soon, or the last train will leave and I'll be stuck."

"A shame." she said.

And I said, "Yeah, an opportunity missed."

She joked "We could always have a quickie in the toilets!"

We laughed together, but there was that look in her eye, a dare, 'try me' it said.

I looked around and realised we were completely unnoticed. I stood and took her hand, pulling her with me. She laughed, a giggle, and I laughed with her, pretending I was joking then, pulling her to me in a mock lovers embrace. We looked at each other, and both knew the joke was lame.

She kissed me, not much more than a peck to the corner of my mouth, then again, longer, three maybe four seconds. Just long enough for me to feel the softness of her mouth and a quick dart of the tip of her moist tongue.

A quick look to our bar companions ensured our safety. Hand in hand, with some urgency we passed through the doors into the ladies, sealing our fate.

The room was empty, five or six stalls all with doors wide, we moved quickly to the far end stall, pulling each other over that small threshold and slamming the door close behind us.

We kissed then properly for the first time, mouths open, tongues exploring, tasting. We were pressing tight together, hands exploring each other. I cupped her ass, squeezing and kneading it, pulling her to me so she could feel my hardness. She pushed, grinding against me.

I lifted her blouse to expose her firm, flat belly, then over her tits, kissing the soft white skin above her bra and the softness of her neck, drawing a moan of pleasure. I quickly open her bra and drew a hard nipple to my mouth, teasing it with my tongue.

Her hands were under my shirt, pulling at my clothes, touching my warm skin, opening my belt to reach inside. I moved my own hands down and we were racing to be the first to reach their prize.

My fingers dip under the flimsy material of what I later found to be a tiny black thong, just as I felt the tips of her fingers slip in against my cock, squeezing my hard shaft. I cupped my own hand over her pussy, my two middle fingers slid between the hot folds of her lips and into her slick nectar.

As she began to stroke my length, I slid my middle finger in to her causing her to gasp. She felt like warm silk as I pushed a second finger deep inside her wet pussy. My palm was pushed against her mound and I could feel that she had another piercing there.

I looked down and saw that she had a small silver bar through the hood over her clit. She smiled and joked "You'll have to watch you don't break your teeth on my jewellery."

I squatted down, pulling her jeans with me and she pushed her pussy forward to meet my mouth. I pushed my tongue as far as I could, tasting her sweet nectar for the first time, then ran my tongue between her lips to lick her clit, flicking the metal bar against it and sucking it in. She let out a soft whining noise and grabbed the back of my head forcing my mouth on to her pussy as she came, her legs shaking.

I stood up and we kissed again, deep so she could taste herself on my lips. "Fuck me!" she said, and who was I to argue?

She turned away from me and bent over, placing her hands flat against the far wall and arched her back so her arse and pussy were open to me. Her pussy was glistening with her dripping juice and I could see her tight puckered hole throbbing.

Holding my cock I slide the head between her puffy lips, picking up her juice and making it slick. She wiggled her bum, beckoning me and I pushed forward sliding in to her, feeling the slight resistance of her tight pussy as it opened up for me. She pushed back quickly and I was fully in, my trimmed pubes tickling against her arse.

I pulled my cock back, so just the tip was still between her folds, and then thrust forward again, hard and deep making her cry out. Then again, and again, building my rhythm and making her gasp with each deep thrust.

I reach for her tits, cupping them in my hands, feeling their firmness and her large hard nipples in my palms. I squeezed them hard as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her tight hot cunt.

She moved one hand from the wall, reaching down between her legs and I felt the tips of her fingers brush against my shaft as she rubbed her pussy, circling her clit, then onto her lips next to my cock, before returning to her hard little button.

She was panting and moaning with every thrust and pushing back against me so I went as deep as possible.

Her head was hanging down and her fingers were moving in quick tight circles over her clit as I squeezed her tits, tweaking her nipples.

I could feel that familiar tingling feeling building. I knew I wasn't far off and told her I was going to cum. She shouted "Don't stop, fuck me!"

I grabbed her hips tight, pulling her on to me as I thrust harder and faster in to her.

I could feel my balls tightening and forced myself to hold back as Clare shouted that she was cumming, almost screaming it out as her breath came in panted yelps.

Now I let my own orgasm go, thrusting as deep in to her as I could go and I felt my cock jump as my spunk exploded in to her. Her fingers wrapped around my sack and she pulled on my balls as they emptied pump after pump in to her pulsating tunnel, causing me to cry out with pleasure and relief.

As I loosened my grip on her hips and started to withdraw from her, she grabbed my hand and lifted her head saying "Stay in me for a bit longer."

I slowly slid my cock back in to her and spread my hand on her smooth belly, holding her back against me, running my fingers down so I could cup her mound. She purred like the cat that had definitely got the cream and in a soft lazy voice said "That was nice, we will have to do that again some time."

I agreed and kissed her neck, cupping one of her breasts, before gently sliding my now semi-hard cock from her sopping wet hole.

She turned around and sat on the toilet, leaning forward to catch a small string of cum hanging from the end of my cock, running her tongue under the ridge, before taking it back in to her mouth and swallowing.

I started to pull my pants and jeans up and as I straightened, Clare let go a stream of warm pee into the toilet. She smiled at me and opened her legs wider so I could watch her pissing, then said "Look forward to next time baby, we'll have some real fun!"

I really can't wait for next time, and I'll be sure to tell you all about it. I'd have to agree, think its going to be real fun!