A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, my beautiful young temptation! What loveliness your lips are! Press them to my cock and kiss it as it likes to be kissed. I see in your eyes how it delights you!"

"It does, my General. It delights me greatly," I freely admitted. Suiting action to my words I pouted my lips and kissed the dark, bulging head of his prick. He groaned with libidinous desire as another of high societies' young ladies worshipped at the alter of his lust. I too relinquished all pretence of modesty as I slipped my lips around it and sucked as much of him as possible.

"That's it, my girl, use your tongue in the manner which God intended. Oh! You perfect little whore!" My cheeks flushed with heat and must have glowed an especially evocative shade of crimson, for he laughed loudly as he looked down upon me and praised me on my delightful beauty. I would normally have thought such names directed at me would have caused me acute offence, yet the sheer naughty rudeness of the term effected a sudden rush of tingling in my excited pussy. I looked up at him as I bobbed my head back and forth, encouraged by his direction.

"Good girl," he praised as he held my cheek in his large hand. With his other the deliciously rude fellow masturbated his magnificent cock into my mouth. I indeed was his perfect little whore and murmured my submissive acquiescence with each suck of my mouth and bob of my head.

"Such talent!" he roared. "Show me your tongue, child!" I stopped and with my lips open and my eyes upwards I slowly and enticingly licked the head of his cock as though it were heaven's lollipop. The scoundrel gripped his shaft hard and rubbed his bulging heat all over my face. From the end little pearls of the outpour to follow welled up from the slit at the end. I licked all. I licked just as the most perfect of pretty whores should.

"You, my youthful slut, are more bewitching and ravishing than any other," he spoke quietly, his burning eyes captivating my own. "Put those pretty red lips around it.. Uh! Good girl.. Suck it, whore! ... Yes, good.. Now lick it.. What a lovely young bitch you are! .. Suck it deeply, little harlot." As I licked and sucked to order I saw him with the same eyes as those of the ladies and girls whose stories had so entranced me recently. Distinguished and powerful, a model of manhood of the highest echelons, yet filthy and obscene and so carnally hedonistic. He, I thought to myself, could have anything he desired of me.

"Should I sing your praises to your father," he asked, "as I have to so many of the court's proud progenitors?" His question caught me off guard, and though my pause was but an indivisible fraction of a second, the renewed vigour in which I sucked his sturdy charmer and the increased heat and colour of my cheeks coupled together to speak volumes to him. He laughed loudly.

"General!" I said, panting each breath. I had to look away. I dropped my eyes and focussed them along the length of his considerable advantage. I blushed. Oh, did I blush! I could not wait further instruction, and immediately sank my lips around his monstrous cock, sucking that awful thing as deep as I could. What fun, I thought, the men must have. I knew of my own feminine power over them, but as rulers and governors, decision makers and commanders, what gratification they derive from our natural submissiveness! The General continued to laugh.

"Sweet child, I'll say nothing you wouldn't council me to. You need not fear." His hand stroked most gently my cheek, even as his hips began to move in a coital rhythm. I thanked him with my eyes, but still I slipped my mouth from his delicious appendage.

"I'm still so inexperienced, my General, despite your pleasure at my efforts. You must promise me not to guide Papa to my bed by your loose talk. You must promise me." I expectantly awaited his reaction. He read between the lines as I knew he would, grinning down at me as he rubbed his slick wet cock over my shining red lips and soft rosy cheeks.

"Fear not, little girl," he chortled, "I shall leave your seductions to yourself."

"Thank you," I said with smiling eyes. "Now, perhaps you might reward me for all my efforts? If you think me worthy." I opened my mouth to him once more.

The General laughed louder. "I've a gallon of spunk for you to fill your belly and wash your lips with, my worthy young strumpet!" His cock thrust roughly into my mouth, not too deep so as to be uncomfortable, on the contrary it was deliciously wonderful, but the speed of its insertions threw me off guard. I raised my hands and clutched at his thighs, my little squeals muffled by his monstrous thing. My hair was gripped atop my head in his large hand and the brute did forcefully fuck my poor little mouth! I had never felt so used, in such complete submission to another, ever in all my life. I revelled in it! My pussy salivated, wildly palpitating at the sensations of being in the sexual possession of another. My thighs wriggled and rubbed together. I was wet and slippery. His invading force thrust again and again as he pulled my ruffled black hair tightly. I dutifully sucked, tonguing him as much as I was able. He puffed and panted, growled and snarled. He called me such naughty names even as he praised my charming loveliness.

The great thing swelled in my mouth. Hard and rigid as steel, yet soft and smooth as velvet. I endured all. I loved him there and then. Suddenly a great roar erupted above me as he threw back his head. His body tensed and shuddered, seeming to ripple through him and into the root of his cock, then with lightning speed it rushed along his shaft and vented from the tip. A great gush of hot, salty sperm burst forth into my mouth. Immediately I swallowed but he continued to flood my mouth. It flowed from the corners of my lips as my throat flexed. Again I swallowed, eyes wide to him as he glared down at me with an intensity I had not before experienced. And still his weapon fired its streams of ammunition.

His roar turned into a long, low growl as his mighty cock paused as though to breathe again. It seemed to move back and deflate a fraction, preparing its run up, then twitched forward again, swelling to its fullest stature as it released another surge of its life-giving nectar. I was this time ready, and played my tongue into the little slit in the end as my reward rushed out. It sluiced around my mouth in all directions. My eyes half closed and no doubt glazed over dreamily as my body buzzed with familiar feelings of my rapidly approaching ecstasy. I was called such divinely awful names! I swallowed for my Master.

"God's balls! What a perfect little cock-bitch!" he snarled. His come dripped from the sides of my face onto my lap. "Wear my spunk like jewels, slut!" Even as he said it he was pulling his prick from the wet warmth of my mouth. My head was pulled back with one hand as he aimed his ferocious cannon with the other and sent hot, pearly spurts of his sperm up and down my neck in thick strands and globulous strings. I panted and panted on the precipice of my own ultimate moment. I could not keep my hands from pulling up my dress even had I wanted to. Spunk splashed across my heaving breasts. I called him names of my own as my fingers slipped and slid in and out and rubbed and pressed my wet, little button.

My eyes had closed, I knew not what he was up to as I went into my own world. We girls know how to teach ourselves, and share with one another, the secrets and skills of masturbation, and whilst my introduction to men had been very recent I had long been a dab-hand, so to speak, at the art of coaxing from an excited pussy the sublime conclusion of their purpose.

I quivered and wriggled before him, only semi-aware my hair had been released from his grip. I panted and purred, squealed and gasped. Something slapped and pressed against my lips. I licked and kissed by instinct alone. I heard gentle laughter. As the sensations gradually diminished I became aware of the acute blushing of my cheeks; they burned red with the knowledge of my naughtiness.

Opening my eyes again I saw my General. His cock was only half as hard as it had been but moments before, but still it throbbed menacingly as though only snoozing, and I knew the merest of motions upon it would rouse it back to its rampant form. I took the chance and kissed the beautiful monster, then licked him like a little dog licks its master's hand. I wanted more, but I knew I would have to resist my urges if I was to regain a modicum of control over the General's desires. He would have me more, and at his full liberty, but it would be at my choosing. I would not be taken, I would give myself willingly.

"Dear girl! What a talent you have! A natural upon the cock!" he praised. I kissed his divine sceptre once more as I smiled up at him. "I must have you now!" he added as I moved back. Quickly I got to my feet.

"General, you are too naughty!" I laughed. "You've anointed me once, and you must wait for a second chance to fully enjoy me. Did I not promise it to you? Am I not good to you, my dear, sweet General?"

"Oh, beautiful Laura, you are in all ways wonderful! More sweet and giving than any girl. Your promise means the world to me!" He opened his arms. I sensed him about to move to clutch me once more. His great prick twitched, full of life again. Making a show of looking myself up and down I stepped further back.

"My promise will be fulfilled, dearest General, and when it is you'll find it all the more sweet. But for now you must put him away," I glanced at his newly-roused cock. "Look how he's adorned me with his treats!" My fingers swirled atop my breasts, sliding in the slippery sweets sprayed upon me. We shared lively little laughs together.

"Let me fuck you but once, my dear," he implored, moving the few steps to me in a quickened rush. His hands grasped my hips, his spunk-wet cock pushed my dress between my legs. "You will enjoy, that is my promise."

"No, my General!" I slapped his hands away. "And do not war with me! You shall have your conquest, and all the spoils that victory decrees. But you must bide your time and sheathe your sword!" With that I slapped his rampant limb from between my legs as hard as my little hand could muster. I kept a straight face as he winced and took a half step back. Part of me wanted him to shout Be damned! and rip my dress from my body and sheathe his sword deep inside me. My pussy yearned to play scabbard to his mighty weapon. Her excited dew drops tricked still down my thighs.

But instead, after the briefest of moments when his expression conveyed his urge to fulfil my wish, he laughed haughtily. "Very well, my little fuck-tease," he chuckled as he rearranged and re-buckled his attire, "I shall retire to plan my battle strategy."

I smiled courteously. "Thank you, General." I paused a moment. My eyes, lips, the curves of my body all had him utterly enraptured. I slowly slid my hands up my thighs onto my hips. His eyes were all over me as I stood before him, his sperm glistening on my skin. Taking a single pronounced step forward I slid my hands to my upper thighs. "Before you leave, General, I have a gift for you that I should like you to keep with you and return to its rightful place upon our next meeting." He looked at me expectantly, eyes widening, then narrowing as I slowly and deliberately lifted my tight dress. The split was at my hip, the diagonal cut of the dress barely concealing my naked pussy as my lacy garter came into view. I looked into his eyes as his darted from mine to my thighs, then I pulled back the dress and turned my hips as I lifted my left foot onto the side of a dining chair. My eyes never left his as I unhurriedly slid the garter down my long, firm leg and over my high heeled shoe.

I stood again, letting my dress fall back into place. General Stanton was grinning widely. As I strode up to him I wiped the lace garter across the side of my neck and placed it into his hand. "For you, and only you," I said and walked with a strut in my step around the table. At the door I pulled it open sharply, to find John the shortest of distances from the frame. His face was a picture! He had heard much, and now saw the results of the General's wicked ways. For a moment the poor fellow seemed not to know quite what to do. He looked at me with protective eyes, much as a big brother would for his little sister.

"General Stanton will be leaving now. Do make sure he has his hat and cane," I said and briskly walked past him. He nodded his usual 'Yes, Miss', and as his eyes fell subserviently to the marbled floor I smiled to myself, noting the tremendous bulge in his tight, black and yellow silk trousers.

As soon as I was safely clear of the door I hurried into a run, taking quick little steps towards the hallway behind the left-hand staircase. John, I knew, would have his eyes upon me. I turned quickly, even as General Stanton was about to brashly breeze through the dining room door, and affected a childish welling of teary eyes and quickly mouthed 'I need you!' to John, then disappeared into the billiard room.

I listened as General Stanton left, his bellowing voice full of laughs as he said 'thank you' and 'good man!' to John. I giggled with glee, still buzzing from my wonderful afternoon, while thinking of John silently cursing the knavish General. The front and lobby doors closed, and John hurried back to me. He discovered me hiding my teary eyes in my hands, sobbing quietly.

"Miss, are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?" I felt his strong arm move lightly across my shoulders.

"You heard all! You know what he did!" I sobbed and turned to him, pressing myself against his muscular body.

"Oh, Miss! Your choker! Your dress! His spunk is everywhere!" His hands were on my shoulders, fighting the urge to push me back. He was no doubt more worried about his own clothing, it being his duty to keep it laundered and clean.

"He was a brute!" I whined girlishly, pouting my bottom lip. I sobbed again and pressed fully to him. My breasts, awash with the slippery sperm of a General, squeezed between us. I felt his hardness against my belly. "I was made to serve him, just as I willingly serve you. Oh, John! If only he had not come!" As I said 'come' I withdrew my hands from my face and slipped my arms over his shoulders. Holding my hips he squirmed in an effort to save himself from the creaminess on my skin. "If only it had been just you and I. I would have sucked your handsome cock instead of his horrid one." The rampant thing throbbed against my soft tummy. I cared not that he would have heard my flirting, my desire to taste and experience, my orgasm as I sucked General Stanton's marvellous prick. It mattered not that he would know my deception. I was the Lady of the House, and he was a mere butler; it was not his place to comment.

"Oh, John! He fucked my mouth! Can you imagine!" I said breathlessly as I nuzzled my nose into his neck. Dropping an arm from about his shoulder I moved my hand between his legs and rubbed his stiff cock as my hips swayed and rocked. My lips touched his neck. My breath panted hot upon his skin. "He called me a perfect little whore. You heard his awful words. His cock was so big! Nearly as big as yours! Oh, John, what am I to do?" I sobbed more. John stuttered; not knowing what even he should do. Certainly he had no hope of controlling a young girl, privileged in every way, blossoming into a sexual being, and revelling in her excesses.

Suddenly I stopped, unwound my arm from around his neck and stepped back. John had love for me in his eyes, a familiar and appreciated sight. His fine livery glistened with transferred come. "I must freshen myself and change my clothes," I announced. I made to step past him, but paused for a moment and looked thoughtful. I looked squarely up at him. "Thank you, John. You are wonderful," I said and rushed away as though embarrassed by my behaviour. I skipped up the wide curve of the staircase and along to my chambers, only bursting into a fit of little giggles once I had secured the door and thrown myself to my luxuriant fur rug.

12