A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

"And I you, Kitty," I cooed up at her as the twitching of my tightly clasped thighs began to subside. "Lay down," I said. She lowered until, breast to breast and wrapped in a soft entanglement of limbs, we rolled upon our sides and hugged one another, breathing ever slower in synchronous union.

The blending of body and breath transferred within, and Lust held Love's hand as her soul joined with mine.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Kitty, be a dear and fetch me a white rose. A little one, with lots of scent."

"Yes, Miss," she said and scurried away to fetch a small pair of clippers. "Oh!" she gasped, stopping suddenly at the doors to the glass room. "Is that John, there?" she asked, facing the gazebo and tilting her head to one side as though a slanted view of the world might improve the clarity of sight. From the distance of the sunroom the figures of John and Brendan, conversing beside the gazebo, were to me unmistakable.

John's midnight-black with glittering, grass-green trim livery was strikingly distinctive, and set against the contrast of the golden-brown curls and bronzed musculature of Brendan's shirtless form I let dream my mind of joys and pleasures each would impart should I lay between them.

"Yes, it is," I confirmed as I followed her into the large, glass annex.

"Who's that with him?" Kitty asked as we knelt upon a long couch and rested forward to watch.

"Pretty, isn't he?" said I.

"Oh, yes Miss! Very!" she enthused.

"He's a new boy. His name is Brendan. Do you think he might be every bit the lover John is?"

"Gosh, I don't know," she said, squirming her bottom as she watched the two men. There was silence a moment as we eyed them. "But Miss, he's so handsome!"

I giggled and hushed my voice to a naughty whisper. "I'm sure John won't be too upset if we find out."

"Miss!" she gasped, yet a second later giggled too.

"Would you like to, Kitty?" I asked, and noticed her head nodding slightly as her eyes watched from afar.

"Look at his chest, Miss.. And his arms. Oh, how well built he is!"

"I rather think after his days work he shall need a good scrub and a soak in the bath," I said in a soft whisper. Beside me Kitty sighed as her sinuous young body quivered at the thought.

"John wouldn't have to find out though...would he, Miss?" she said after a moment. I smiled as I watched her from the corner of my eye.

"Of course not. I have my secrets, and soon you shall have secrets of your own." My words brought redness to her cheeks and shortness to her breath. "Kitty, fetch me my rose, but do not approach them. All you may do is wave from the rosebushes. I will chose the perfect moment to have him secretly wetted by the water of my bath." I think Kitty felt just then especially naughty, for she giggled and very nearly squealed as she jumped up from the couch and flitted away with quick little steps.

"Miss, is it alright to be wearing your dress outside?" she said, peering round the doorway at me.

"Just this once, Kitty," I said with a nod. "What harm can it do?" It was all the acceptance she needed, for her eyes glittered and her lips smiled and she was away again.

I turned back to watch my two handsome suitors as they spoke, one a gallant and loyal protector, the other a rough and half-tamed stallion, and both with a strength and stamina and beauty any man would be proud to command. My carefully polished gem, and my uncut diamond.

John would no doubt be hearing of the gardener's little tryst with the girl he knew as Kitty, being asked even to thank the pretty and lovely girl for so generously speaking on Brendan's behalf to secure him a task less insignificant.

From my secret vantage point I saw Kitty round the corner of the house with a spring in her step. The knee length, white lace and cotton dress lifted in a breeze as she stepped off the path towards the flower beds. I giggled as my two champions watched her quickly stop and press her hands to the material, smoothing it back down against her thighs as she faced them. Whilst crafted to fit perfectly my contours it looked equally as pretty on Kitty, there being very little difference in our sizes other than the ampleness of her bosom.

My white roses grew closest to the east entrance of the south-facing side of the house, some distance from the gazebo and, as she put into practise all my recent teachings and bent with as much grace as she could muster to cup and smell the roses, I knew both men would see in the same body a different girl.

John seemed to become a little agitated, and Brendan had a widening smile as he eyed the flower-girl. With what must be noted as a hitherto unexpected sense of timing Kitty straightened and turned to her admirers and waved. She was no doubt waving to her sweetheart more than to the boy she fancied and, whilst John stood motionless and stoic, Brendan made a show of nodding and waving back at her. He would even now be explaining to the butler that she was the girl he had met the day before, and John would be remembering again my concerns yesterday about Kitty's sudden absence.

She chose her flower and quickly cut the stem, then held the petals to her nose and breathed in its scent as she waved again to John. Turning on her heel she hastened back around the corner, her dress lifting in the breeze to offer a glimpse of upper thigh and naked posterior to the eyes of her watchers. Kitty did nothing to hide her prettiness from them except perhaps quicken her step.

John looked somewhat angered, whilst Brendan seemed calm, collected, and perhaps enriched by what he assumed was once more the favour of his sweetheart. Within my body every nerve danced. My skin tingled and the back of my neck prickled. I giggled with excitement as I watched them, my feet kicking quickly up and down off the edge of the couch as I gripped tightly to its back and hid all but my eyes.

A moment later Kitty was back at my side. "Your rose, Miss," she said, holding it out to me.

"What a pretty one!" said I and brought the fragrant head to my nose. As I breathed in its delightful scent I slid my hand under Kitty's arm and ushered her back into the main drawing room, thanking her for her choice of flower. The tap of heels on marble became silenced as we ascended the carpeted curve of the great staircase.

"Papa returns tonight," I reminded Kitty. "I think he will be as pleased to see you as he will me."

She held a hand to her mouth as she giggled, and as we walked along the hallway I slid the rose into her hair.

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers
12