A Lakeside Tale

Story Info
Olden day tale of a threesome.
1.5k words
25.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light had just broken, as my nymphet virgin companion and I spied you swimming in our lake. Yes in our lake, the one we dipped our delicate long limbs in and washed our flowing locks. We had been looking forward to a frolic in the early morning sunshine and now your glistening naked torso, had spoilt our pleasure.

It was my custom, to have my handmaiden gently disrobe herself, showing to me her blossoming breasts and soft virginal pussy at the waters edge, but as I could not, this frustrated me. I decided therefore that we would have to play a trick on you, this intruder,being so bold as to swim naked in our chosen lake. I watched you though and found that you were pleasing to the eye, with your strong bone structure and athletic build. You had not seen either of us , we had the element of surprise over you, poor unsuspecting trespasser.

I decided that we should hide every single stitch of your clothes; even your large towel, was safely moved out of your sight. I was pleased at our cool deviousness and told my handmaiden to undo her clinging silken clothing and lure you to the shore; as if she was in distress. No hot blooded male could resist her, though I knew that she belonged to me-entirely.

She unbuttoned her blouse, which showed that her sun drenched breasts were larger than I had previously imagined. I could not resist kissing them one by one, to put my scent on her, so she would never stray. We enjoyed this and we sunk into a deep kiss, tongues lashing, as our breasts touched. But we were forgetting the task in hand.

I told her to entice you with her virginal inexperienced frame, to slightly recover her bursting breasts, .I told her that she had to cover up. She was feeling frisky though and did not allow me to see that she had unbuttoned her scanty short skirt. The one that I had laid out for her to wear, that fit so tightly to her breasts and warm thighs. I told her I wanted you over here now as my patience was getting thin and my handy whip had to be given some action today.

You saw her through the mist and instantly thought your ship had come in. As you approached transfixed by my maiden, I crouched in waiting. You tried to converse with my friend but your hardening dick told another story. My friend could not take her eyes off the wet slippery serpent in-between your legs. She had not seen a fully grown man before and involuntarily opened her legs, which split the dress softly touching her dampening clitty. I could see that she was loosing herself and I was getting jealous of her command over your eyes, but your body was about to be mine.

You looked down for a covering for your dick but the towel was not there. As you turned around to search bending your torso down, I grabbed your hands, taking them behind your back. You were surprised by another’s presence and while in that state, I managed to slip some dungeon chains around both wrists.

You were so taken aback and instantly realized that. with your hands out of use, your throbbing member was the only weapon in your armory. You began to shout abuse at me which only made me more intent on your punishment. I noticed meanwhile that my handmaiden had approached you and was offering her lips to the cock in front of her eyes.

“How dare u offer yourself:” I demanded and told her she was mine alone. She was told to restrain you to a large fallen tree branch that was strong and thick. I, of course, had to help her as her eyes were too moist and she had no resolve to hurt you as did I.

“Here let me” I commanded putting another chain around your neck pulling you head first over the tree branch. You protested saying that you were a lord of this manner and how dare I treat you in such a manner. In fact you complained so much I distracted you again slipping a chain between neck, wrists and eventually with some small assistance from my companion around both wet ankles. You were secure a caged animal. Was I now to leave you to the carrion crows or was the harlot stood next to you to be given her way.

I gloated over your capture offering my friends glistening tits near to your face she let your long slithery tongue touch her between her large cleavage and I watched as you both loved it. I told her to move her clitty now next to your face. She knew how to tease though and only let you smell her wett expanded labia adorned by a cunt ring. She asked me to allow her to put this ring in your mouth to give you a pull. She was quivering to cum in your face but I was ready to give you our show.

You noticed me then a tall, slender vixen with long leather boots, a tight leather skirt and Amazonian breasts that you would die for wrapped in a tight black restrictive Basque. Even with a pussy sent and ring next to your lips you could not help avert your eyes to my delicate curves of femininity. Then you noticed I was carrying a whip and that stopped your mouth complaining in an instant.

“Who is your fancy” I scoffed knowing that I was about to give you neither. ”Don’t hurt me” you protested .But it was to late to change my mind . I touched your buttocks exploring their soft texture and resolved to make them hot and angry as I was. With the wind whistling through my cat it reached its target. The first stroke wrapped around your arse cheeks making you quiver. The second made it redder as you visibly shook against the leather. You were very volatile, obscenities spilling out of your mouth. Dirty words were doing it for my handmaiden who was now blatantly delving inside her wet pussy right in front as I worked on you from the rear. As I whipped you again and yet again you had resolved to take each blow as the tingle in-between blows was exiting you, or was it my handmaiden who was about to expel cream from her delicate pussy as she now allowed you to stick your long slithery tongue inside her aching cunt. You were both now having knee tremblers both crying out with pain or pleasure at my command. As my handmaiden was spurting cum droplets inside your mouth I gave up the flogging and also approached your front.

I ordered my naked nymph to push my leather skirt over my damp pussy exposing it to your gaze. My tits were busting as my sweat from your whipping dripped down my cleavage and over my shaved pussy lips. You were to be given the honor of pumping your manhood inside an orifice but which?

While I contemplated this I divested my nymph of her soaking wet panties, scolding her for being such a brazen whore, as I was getting my pleasure out of your whipping. These panties I tied tightly around your swollen member so that it would not loose its power, or girth. There you were restricted everywhere. Only your mouth was free, but what were you saying? Begging, to have us make you cum, even asking for the hot whip on your bum, no you have to wait, even your spunk is under my command. You now understand that finally, women are in charge.

The thrill of your capture has made me so horny that I mounted your back, pretending that you are my horse and that my long black boots were in stirrups, mounted on your thighs. You have had the whip and another time you will have a bridle inserted inside your mouth. In fact.

I took off my steaming wet Basque and pushed as much as possible inside your mouth and pulled the straps on each side. I was now astride- my horse. I told my handmaiden to crouch underneath you in a doggy like style. Her small frame fitted perfectly as I remained riding you like the animal that you were, my leather boots hot on your heated torso.

I then swiftly released the nickers tied on your swollen elongated cock and you instantly slid it inside my slave girls wanton, expectant arse. She gave a large intake of breath, as she was your dog on all fours naked with only leaves sheltered her nakedness. She wanted it badly now as she had never had a real man before only the pleasure of my strap on. I watched as you expanded her bum hole with your weapon thrusting away. You came inside her, you still gagged and restricted, she squealed with delight at your jetting spunk up her arse. She also was spent and now lay naked beneath you.

I took my harness from inside your mouth and allowed your tongue to enliven my hot dripping pussy, forcing it to spasm hot cum voluntarily in your face.

THE END (or is it-want more?)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm His Little Dolly She soon learns the punishments for insubordination.in BDSM
London Dreams Very sick fantasies about a vacation in London.in BDSM
Pool Side with Terri Fantasy about watching Terri masturbate by the pool.in Lesbian Sex
Skating Lessons Ch. 1 She discovers her wild side with private lessons.in Erotic Couplings
The Shoe Store She has simple feet. She wears hot boots.in Fetish
More Stories