A Lamp

Story Info
A twist to an old tale of a Magic Lamp.
1.6k words
3.78
38.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awoken by the bedclothes being pulled back, my legs being spread and the weight of the man straddling me, trying to push his tiny penis in. I could only turn and twist my head enough to look behind him at the next man in the doorway removing his trousers, by the look of him it was probably his Son. 'Family Outing', I thought, 'They all stick together'.

The big man grunted, gave one last puny thrust into me and climbed off, to be replaced almost immediately by his Son.

I turned my head to see how my Husband was faring in the adjoining bed. At least his day had started well, the girl straddling him was quite young, about twenty, the previous two Girl's were probably related too, I thought. His day had started earlier than mine had, as the rays of the rising sun through the window had struck his bed before mine. It looked like their Mother was next, as she was standing to one side of the doorway removing her Knickers. He turned his head to look at me, which was all he could mange too. I managed a quick look at his penis before it was engulfed by the Mother, Wow! even on one of our past good shags I had never seen it that big and swollen!

Our eyes met.

You're probably wondering how we got into this predicament, and how long the queue was, Male and Female of all types, creed and age, lining up patiently to shag either my Husband or me. I have all day, until the sunsets, to tell you our story . . . . . . .

It all started on a Spring Saturday afternoon doing what I love, Gardening. Digging out old plants, planting new seedlings, raking up the rotting leafs from the trees, potting and generally getting things tidied up. I was digging a small hole amongst the tree roots when my spade struck something with a metallic 'Clang'! 'Uh, Oh', I thought, 'Another discarded Baked Bean Can'.

Our home was built on Land Fill, though according to the Surveyors and Council was very, very old Land Fill dating back centuries, and was quite safe for habitation.

It was only when I dug up the object that this fact occurred to me as it appeared to be the sort of thing that Sinbad would have, a lamp, no less, just like the one from which a Genie would emerge!

Upon close inspection it appeared to be in a very good condition, no rust, just a coating of dried dirt, which was easy to shake off. Although dull in appearance the engraved symbols were easy to read,

" No Wealth - Only Health and Happiness".

'Odd meaning', I thought, and took it indoors to show Hubby.

He inspected it, agreeing that it indeed was akin to a Genie Lamp and had a very old look about it. "Give it a rub and wish for something", he said, grinning.

I felt a bit silly, but rubbed the lamp with my Gardening Glove and wished that my neck would be healed. (I have had problems for years with that due to a work accident that left me partially paralysed).

In total amazement I dropped the Lamp and reached for my throat, strange sensations were occurring to my neck and arms, tingling feelings running though them, and then a flash of light before my eyes. In disbelief I sat down, the constant agony and pains had completely disappeared from my neck and arms! I actually felt young again!

Hubby looked at me with surprise on his face, noticing the change in my eyes.

"You OhKay, Hon", he said. Huh! more than that!, I got up and threw my arms around his neck and gave him a lingering kiss, feeling as though I had a new lease on life, young, vibrant, and above all, no pain!.

I gingerly retrieved the Lamp from the floor and studied it carefully, lest it bite. It still looked the same as when I first found it, but what did I expect, a Magic Lamp? A Genie?, HaHaHa!, 'But then maybe', the thought sending slight shivers through me, 'Supposing it is', for there was no denying that I had never felt so better for years.

"Here, you try it", I said to Hubby, "Ask it for your problem back to be fixed"

Hubby was, as expected of all men, sceptical, and we did as any other ordinary people do, that is, say 'Silly you' and so on and 'this is the Modern Age of Space Travel and Reality Medicine but in the end gave it a rub and wished for a cure for his back.

He dropped the Lamp and looked as if struck by lightning, his whole body went into spasms and he fell to the floor. In horror I rushed to him and lifted him onto a chair. He shook his head and stood up, his face appearing drained of the lines of pain, which the years had etched into it. He held me tightly and said wonderingly,

"It's gone, the entire ache and pain has gone, and not only that, you lifted me up, which you couldn't do five minutes ago with your arms and neck being what they are".

I forgot about gardening, wondering what the Lamp was capable of, and studied the Inscription again, 'Hmmm, No Wealth, only Health and Happiness, well, that's about right so far, the Health bit', I thought, 'So, where is the Happiness, is that in conjunction with Health, why separate words'?

I looked at Hubby,

"Gonna try something", I said, "Just for a laugh this Lamp can get Dinner for us"!

Hubby looked puzzled as I rubbed the Lamp and said out loud,

"Lamp, a nice roast dinner for two with all the trimmings"

Nothing ...but then from the dining room came the unmistakable smell of Roast Meat! We both peeked around the door and thought it was Christmas! The Table was fit for Royalty, Platters of Meat and Veg, Wine, Deserts, Napkins, even Candles! The whole table was laid out perfectly for two to dine romantically!

We hurried to clean up ourselves and sat down to the perfect dinner, each course cooked to perfection. We carried on like kids in a sandbox that evening, not quite believing but revelling in our new found Health, and Happiness. We also risked asking the Lamp to wash up the dinner things for us, nothing happening until we left the room and came back later to find that it was cleared and emptied, all the dishes placed neatly away in the Kitchen Cupboards. It was apparent that some 'Wishes' had a delayed effect before being, umm, granted.

We slept well that night, making Love to each other like Young Schoolkids, giggling and discussing what else we could get the Lamp to do. We awoke to the smell of Eggs and Bacon, having wished for breakfast 'On The Terrace', (Giggle), we went out onto the back Veranda and sat down to the perfect Breakfast, leaving a wish for The Lamp to clear it away.

After a few days of wishes we had now gotten, well, brazen, with the Lamp, and tried for things like four new tyres for the car and even a new TV set but was met with nothing but what we thought was the sound of distant thunder up in the nearby hills. It was only when I wished for a win on the local Lottery that we knew what the Inscription really meant, the whole house shaking as if in the middle of a major earthquake, so prudently I left the 'Wealth' bit out of our wishes.

We were happy for many months, our Health had returned along with. . Umm, Happiness, I hoped, but our lovemaking began to tail off.

Many times I tried something different to keep Hubby happy in bed, but eventually I had to ask him.

"It's not you", he replied, "Just that the Lamp can give us Happiness, and I fancy a couple of Girl's. .Not that I don't love you", he said quickly, looking me in the eyes.

So, feeling the underdog, as he looked so unhappy, I said,

"Well, if you want to. .Umm. . 'Play Around', so can I then, fancy a couple of Boy's, that is"

"Oh, Yeah, Great", he said enthusiastically, "D'ya mind if I ask the Lamp for some"?

"Be my guest", I stupidly said.

And he wished for a coupla Girl's and Boy's to shag us all day long!

So that's what happened! 'All Day' means from the first ray of sun to the last ray over the nearby hill! I wasn't aware of it when I went to bed that evening in frustration with him, only the first day when I was awoken by the bed being shaken and waking up to see our aged next - door neighbour sitting naked on him jumping up and down like a demented horse!

I could only lift and rotate my head. I did not feel panicky or uncomfortable, being able to feel my body being penetrated with all the associated feelings that go with having sex, but not having the ability to move it, probably, or more likely, hubby was in the same predicament. I did not even feel hungry or thirsty, but I look forward to the Sunset, when I can get up and eat and drink, courtesy of the Lamp. I'm not sure if he does!

No, we don't talk much together, now. I haven't a clue as to how to 'Turn Off' the wishes, God knows, we have both tried, but we are VERY careful as to what we say now, after all, a 'Coupl'a' things are what?

Coupl'a hundred?

Coupl'a thousand?

Shit. . a Coupl'a million!